A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

is cranberry juice also supposed to be good also?

yuki - me DPO21 liao.. sianz.. dr chua says to see her nxt week if menses still not here.. take preg test.. if not preg, she needs to run more tests.. hmmm.. hopefully my AF comes quick! no $$ liaoz! haha

morning ladies,

wow.. so many say im strike liao.. but im still not convince lor.. might buy clearblue later and try again. hope it's true..

kat

temp will remain high! really hope you strike!
happy.gif

Hi Caitlyn

I noe Cranberry juice is good for preventing UTI... but not too sure if it helps producing CM... If yes, would be good... coz I love cranberry juice... heheheh... but now because of TTC... so took Grapefruit juice instead...

I told my hubby abt u having to weight gain before TTC... my hubby got a suggestion for u... not too sure if it works but he's pretty sure it will... he suggested that u take a slice of Cheese Cake for supper everyday... for a mth... sure gain weight...

Not too sure if this is healthy... but think if u try to eat a little supper before u sleep, may help to gain some weight...

Hope this helps...

Hi Kat

BBT shld remain high... so, how's yr BBT?

yuki - oic.. keke.. maybe i mixed up.. =) eat cheese cake for supper? hmm.. keke.. thx for e suggestion.. but i oso dunno leh.. dr chua seems more concerned tt i gain weight healthily than just gain weight per say lehz..

blueblue, both HPT & OPK are dark test line...

hm.. my BBT remains very low these 3 days leh...
sad.gif
but i feel extreme warm at night.. that's why i still can't confirm if it's a BFP.

BBT remains low is ok, I have seen on fertility friends that some BFP charts have a few days of low BBT and then goes up again. Just monitor closely. Hv u tested with a clearblue HPT?

Elizabeth, if your period is the regular and accurate type, you can test once you missed your period. If not, then you should wait till around 3-5 days after you miss your period to test.

I tested the minute I realised I missed my period. Plus I was paranoid, bought 2 different types of pregnancy test kits to test. Both positive then I made a trip to Gynae.

Hi Caitlyn

Hehhehe... juz some "shou zhu yi" from my hubby... hehehhehe... so, have u been taking alot of healthy food or bu pin?

HI Elizabeth (mosesbasket)

Can you turn on your pm? I saw in your other thread you were asking abt gordan tan from gleneagles....

i'm seeing a gynae at gleneagles too and he is as experienced as gordan tan. u considering him?

hi bloom, thks for the info... anyway, i tested using clearblue kit liao.. it shows faint +ve sign..

im still not convince.. will make an appointment with my gynae tonight.

kat, faint line usually means positive. if not the kit wont even pick up.
happy.gif
congrats

btw, how do i use PM private message? i sent one PM to you ryes..not sure if you have receive it. how do i see if you have send me PM?

if successfully conceived 2-3 days after O day, what kind of symptoms do we get?

i have a wee bit crampy feeling 4 or 5DPO...and got a wanna puke feeling at the back of my throat..another thing was my BBT was very high...

thanks elizabeth & peg76.

dun congrats me 1st cozs im still not convince. will let u all know the result tmr once i confirm with my gynae.

HI elizabeth,

I have replied to your email liao....when you receive pm, you will get an email. But your Pm wasnt on lor..

the cleablue very sensitive one leh. a very faint line might just mean ur hcg is very low. presence of hcg means u are preg liao

kat,
faint line = +ve
me tested on clearblue also no faint line leh. You hit jackpot liao... congrats!

ladies,
me need some advise here:
1. Did you go for some kind of fertility check before TTC?
2. What does the fertility check consist of and how much?
3. Quite a number of people are diagnosed with PCOS and endometriosis, how are these detected and can they be detected during normal ultrasound or must go for special test?
4. SA test - how long after TTC then go for this test?
5. Can anyone just go for TCM or must have TTC for a long time then can go?

me only TTC for a few mths, but would like to find out more about other options.

Hi Chloe

Answering to some of yr questions....
1) I did a blood test, V-Scan before TTC
2) It checks for abornormalties such as Thalasemia.
3) It's detected normally through V-scan
4) I done it after 1/2 yr try on TTC
5) Think that's up to individual... but TCM is supposingly on a longer term basis... so, if u really keen in TCM, it's better to start early...

Yuki, thanks for the info on clomid. If so think i should take clomid..

walau today is my CD21 already and my OPK still didn;t show up +ve leh. nevertheless I got work hard lar (BD), just that I wonder is it my pestog level is low that's why no show up on OPK, in short, NO O at all..

Wonder why it happens to me leh..m/c, no O, fibroid etc...

katherine, Congrats!!!

penguin,

maybe u miss the 'O' date when testing with OPK? dun feel so down... maybe u already O.

yuki,

u got ur hubby's SA result? my hubby will be doing his on this sat.

hayashi,

thanks, the progesterone test was done DPO 10. That cycle length was 27days. what does it mean if low?

Have you done similiar test??

430858.gif

<font color="0000ff">CONGRATULATIONS KAT</font>,

so ur EDD will be in feb 2007 then...

yuki,

I eat supper almost every night,but my weight is still between 40kg to 41kg leh....
Cheesecake my favourite...especially the one from TCC...

Penguin,

did u test the OPK too late and miss the O?

stileto,

i have done the progesterone test 10DPO,and my results was 60 plus....My GF who works in the gyn clinic told me,usually those who O well the results will be at least 50.

Back