A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

managed to BD yesterday nite but think today cannot BD liao cos meeting friends after work for bbq... i told hubby that we cannot BD tonight then he say can, after bbq straight away go home n BD!

hayashi,

yah, i know cannot ren shee shee for too long... so yst i went to the toilet before BD.

but which DPO now?

if it's only like 14 or 15 DPO, it is normal to be faint line...

test again tomorrow morning with first urine, the line should darken. in the meantime, treat yourself as preggie and be careful
happy.gif

juju

oh...like that huh? so you don't know which DPO...

HPT works by picking up HCG in the urine, there won't be HCG in your urine at all if you are not preggie...faint line only means very small amt of HCG during early pregnancy.

All the best yeah!
happy.gif

caitlyn,

ya.. i monitor my CM also... yesterday eggwhite and very wet.. then two days before creamy and watery.. so i already started BD on last Sunday.. hahahahaha.. will BD alter. this week.. hope god help me in this cycle..
happy.gif

if based on my last month.. O date will be CD16.

hehe...it's supposed to be 99% accurate lah. anyway, you could test again with a reputable brand like clearblue or test again in a few days and keep us updated!
happy.gif

sharon..

haha... your hubby so "ku lat" haha.. good mah, means he also care about having BB. I will not let my hubby to find any excuses anymore this long weekend..
kao_laugh.gif

you know, yesterday night i told him i'll make him wake up early in the morning and BD with me cos he cannot make it yesterday night.. then this morning, he asked me with his "winning" face .. how come i never wake him up early in the morning for BDing..
kao_laugh.gif
kao_laugh.gif
I AM TOO LAZY TO WAKE UP SO EARLY!!! hahahhaa so, he "win" liao loh..

so coming weekend, will not let him to get any excuses!!! hehe

juju,

might be possible pregnancy. Wait until tomolo morning or sat morning and test again. (Make sure don't drink water before that)

If really pregnant, congrates!
Update us now.

gladys,

yah, must make use of this long weekend to BD and BD and BD! hahaha... we like so desperate.

actually last nite hubby busy with his work then bring back some work to do at home. he keep saying later then BD, then i so angry, i ignore him then go to my bed... he guai guai leave his work then go find me

kermit,
the case i heard abt was wif clearblue hpt ah...
happy.gif

icebaby,
thanks. i'm waiting to re-test to see a darker line.

catherine,
thanks. it's a faint line in test window, so MAY be +ve.

jus called my GP (cos taking flu & cough med + antibiotics now), she say stop all med & see her tonite... so will see how again.

Sharon,

Thanks for the advise.

I took my temp the last few days, not very hardworking though. the following are the result:
CD12 - 36.35
CD13 - 36.18
CD14 - (didn't take)
CD15 - 36.09
CD16 - 36.45

Wondering if I have O alreadi? I didn't have the those egg white discharge... maybe it mixed with those sperm discharge also i dunno.

Any idea if i have O?

juju,

quickly go and get the HPK CLEARPLAN BRAND NOW...TEST AGAIN WITH IT.Clearplan is more accurate....get the one with the positive and negative sign in the window....much clearer

char,

420067.gif
& big hug* with you for being a great chin lover! U know hayashi also one of the chin lover?

I am an animal lover who detest those who abuse animals, They have no voice, we are their VOICE! Read today's TODAY about the cat abuse, I really slam the table and want to stranggle back those who abuse helpless furballs.. also this David Hooi is out of jail after abusing and killing kittens whose eyes is not even open, squeezing their eye out and throwing them against wall, dirty heartless man he had been doing all these dirty underhand and all he get is just 6 month jail and fine, sentense is so light, **shark! I really buey kam wuan! What if one day he turn towards helpless babies! What will government going to do?

Yuki/hoonie, thanks.. i see i see mcdull, I saw this pig before! I even read its comic strip, hahaha... didn;t know it was mcdull. Very cute I do keep its wallpaper! I can't find any porkchop on the website, any recommedation?

You all like cat of makoto muramatsu or not? It's my favourite collection! The cutest of all other cat pictures!

bettle_bug i always use cooffe to "induce" business, but one thing I find it funny is that most of the time I do business in the night time,
420068.gif

hayashi, oic... thought she press and want to ask my AF to come quick, that's why she ask me go back and wait for AF leh hmmm...

piggy, thanks thanks, we start together, what's your CD today? I am CD02, will be looking for new TTC kakis from Yuki's chart (haha) coz my previous kaki, msn_queen - BFP liao but I failed..

juju76 i think faint line on HPT = preggie even though is faint because HCG level in your urine still very little but already have. Baby dust to you!!

Please
420069.gif
a disappointed penguin here anyone.... can anyone tell me when is the best CD to start test the first stick of OPK? What is best time and what I am going to see? Empty stomach?

Hi gals!!! Been a long time since I managed to come in and chat ... am on mc today so can log in hehe
happy.gif
how's everyone?

juju - congrats!!!

penguin
Don't be disappointed. U have me with you! Hee hee. I oso wanted to ask the same question abt when to start the first stick of OPK. Have started early to test OPK for the last cycle. Wasted many stick n I din O according to gynae. So this cycle, I dunno when to start liao. I am on clomid and maybe will affect my O period.

Juju
More or less should be preg. A faint is a postive indication as well for HPT. But a faint for OPK is always a neg. I still have not seen faint for both OPK and HPT...
sad.gif

Hi juju,
Stay positive!!wish u good luck!
Hi Penguin,
me also animal lover,but my MIL detest animals so much dat she ask me not to bring my chin over to my new hse!!i say no way man!i m gonna keep my chin no matter what!she always say why take care of an animal n not faster go hv bb n take care of human better.... haiz....
U can go to
http://www.accuratepregnancytests.com/
to look for a cycle day table that will advise u on when to start using OPK....

Hi blueblue..me also on O this cycle...today CD 16 liao,no real sign of O coming leh..i started testing OPK on CD 11(a little kia su)..bt till now only see a super faded line.
kao_confused2.gif
..think it is an evaporation line leh.
kao_sad.gif
..now waiting for Oooooooooo......
Haiz..DH told me last nite that he will need to be on duty more often soon...so we might missed the best time to BD if he is not around...
kao_cry.gif

for me, i am a bit kiasu, i start to BD from CD10, but only test on OPK from CD13. only test oon that non-BD day (as what yuki say) until i see the dark dark line. for me, i tested with a dark line on my CD16 (cos my cycle is around 31-34 days). and i think i will O from CD16 to CD18. yesterday is CD17 which i also tested with OPK and the line is lighter than CD16. so i will continue to BD till the line disappears cos i also dun know when the egg is realised.

Hi penguin,

today my CD6, think my cycle is 30days so i start test on CD13.

Oh juju, congrats in advance... hope to hear some more good news....
happy.gif

hi char1505,

i also animal lover but my mil is not. everytime she comes over, she will comment so dirty lah, so many fur lah. waste $$$ on pets lah..

i just one ear in one ear out

(As of 11 May)

Waiting to Ovulate
420156.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> CD</TD><TD> O date</TD><TD> AF Expected</TD><TD> Cycle length</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 4 June</TD><TD> 30-32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD> 5</TD><TD> cd 15</TD><TD> 5 June</TD><TD> 28 30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD> 5</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD> 6</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</TD><TD> 8</TD><TD> 17 May</TD><TD> 27-28</TD><TD> 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueblue</TD><TD> 9</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fat Fat</TD><TD> 10</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 28</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD> 11</TD><TD> 17-19 May</TD><TD> 2 June</TD><TD> 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gladys bride</TD><TD> 14</TD><TD> 9-14 May</TD><TD> 26 May</TD><TD> 27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Char</TD><TD> 16</TD><TD> 8-10 May</TD><TD> 26 May</TD><TD> 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD> 18</TD><TD> 9 12 May </TD><TD> 22 May</TD><TD> 31-34</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD> 22</TD><TD> 8 May</TD><TD> 20 May</TD><TD> 32-35</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD> 22</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 24-32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD> 23</TD><TD> 7 May</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 34-36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD> 28</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 15 May</TD><TD> 31-35</td></tr></table>

2WW
420157.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> CD</TD><TD> DPO</TD><TD> AF Expected</TD><TD> Cycle length</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD> 20</TD><TD> 2 dpo</TD><TD> 22 May</TD><TD> 28 31</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD> 24</TD><TD> 10 dpo</TD><TD> 15 May</TD><TD> 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD> 27</TD><TD> 2 dpo</TD><TD> 16-18 May</TD><TD> 30-32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasnie</TD><TD> 34</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 36-40</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fat Fat</TD><TD> 34</TD><TD> 16 dpo</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roslyn</TD><TD> Any good news?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD> Any good news? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paperplane</TD><TD> Any good news?</td></tr></table>

Gaduates
Fizz
Kermit
MSN_Queen
Bloom75
Juju (Pending further confirmation)
420158.gif

Hi Ohohjazz

If the next 2 days, yr BBT is also above 36.4 then, it means u shld hv O on CD 15 liao and if BD on CD 14... then chances wld be very high...

Hi Penguin

I also like Makoto cat... I even have it's jigjaw puzzles...

Hi Juju
420165.gif

Congratulations.... though not confirmed... but we will definitely keep our fingers crossed for u that it's BFP...

Do let us know when u are confirmed...
420166.gif

Hi Juju,

Congrats congrats!! Do keep us posted.

Hi Yuki,
Pls update for me. Tdy is my DPO2. AF expected on 24 May. Thank you.

Thank kermit and Yuki,

I did BD on CD14, but not CD15. Dunno can make it or not... hoping for the best. Maybe tonight BD again to see.

gals, are there any symptoms before you are tested +ve?

if pimples pop up, does it mean that AF is coming or still got chance of preggy?

babydust

before i test +ve, i had this crampy feeling in the lower abdomen since DPO10...then got this wanna-puke feeling at the back of the throat.

kermit - GONGRATS!!!

Oh i see ... I have been sick for the past week, get tired easily ... and pimples pop out too ... guess no luck this month liao
sad.gif

Hi Tami

Looks like we O on the same day... so, we are both DPO 2 now... but my AF expected is one day earlier... on 23 May... hopefully, we both graduate together...

Hi Ohohjazz

Based on the BBT details that was provided by our graduates - Fizz... think u r most fertile and most likely to strike if BD one day bf the lowest BBT... which is CD 14 for u this cycle... so u would have very high chance lor... good luck...

Hi Babydust

So far, for mi pimples are always related to AF... coz of hormone chances... but not too sure abt pregnancy though...

hehe...now that i think about it, i had a pimple on my nose on DPO12 or something...it was darn painful...i don't typically get pimples on my nose one...hmmm...

Back