A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Hi Gardeline

Juz went into Friendster... suddenly realise got quite a few from SBO ahhahah... so which one is u? (if u get the correct yuki)

Hi Baby26

Enjoy...
394574.gif

blueblue u still remember me, i so touch.. i thok i went into cave for a while all forget me liao. I know ur AF is around the same timing as mine, that's why I am always on the look-out together with you, hehehe... Yeah hope our AF went holiday together!

Not seeing char around these days? Set off to Korea liao? Wah so fast.

So far here only Serene graduate? When would be our turn??

Berries, only pop in to ask how are we, u got WORK HARD or not huh??

Gals, i finally booked my trip to Taiwan (6D5N), F&E travelling during 10-15 May 06. Hopefully be less stressed! Going with my family.

Hi Gals,

AF late for 1wk plus liao...
But jus now do HPT (using clearblue)one...BFN leh.
Got sore boobs( nipple pain), on-off abdomen cramps, no any impantation bleeding.
Duno it is due to stress or HCG super low...

Aiyo.. dun like the waiting game..
Cross fingers

hi penguine and blueblue,
both ur AF rather close to mine..... mine AF reported today
sad.gif

penguine, u still monitoring ur BBT?
during CD20 to CD27, my BBT was around 37 degrees but for the next few days, my BBT began to drop to around 36.6 degrees....

can anyone advise me..., if my menses are regular every month but this is my third "failure", should i approach a gyne for a body checkup?

Hi Serene,

Congratulations!!!!! And guess wat i try the pregnancy test kit today and result is positive!!!!! I will be seeing the gynea tommorrow
happy.gif

I'm so excited now
happy.gif
I think both of our babies will born around the same time
happy.gif

For those ladies who are trying, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! Hope to hear more good news here
happy.gif

I'm so worried now.... Yesterday before I'm aware that I'm pregnant, I have some wine and I'm a smoker not sure if it will affect my baby....
sad.gif

I didnt touch anymore cig today sfter I found out and i hope is not too late.....

Bei Bei
By the way, what are your symptoms? and how many days after your AF due? how many months hv u ttc? so excited or you..

OMG!!!U two woman beibei also huh....

Beibei,u also recently then TTC only right?Really leh....first timer all no stress,kena jackpot faster.....

Congrats!!!!

NVM....My O should be next week....I will try harder also....One good things follow after one....Alot of us here will have good news soon also...I very optimistic hor...
394658.gif

bei bei,

congrats to u.. so happy..
u know how many weeks u in now?? my doc told mi to see gynae when u in 6 weeks. do u know how to caluclate which week we r in now?? from the time when the sperm meet the egg or during implantation??

i dun hav any gynea in mind and which hosptial is good?? i m totally helpless.. did not do any homework yet..

Beibei,

dun worry,from now onwards dun smoke and drink already...

Serene,

Either i put my legs up for 20 mins or i will lie sidewards...

I took 20th of feb as ur first day of AF,so ur EDD shuld be ard 27 nov..

Gardeline,

sorie which SK thread u refering to??Can refresh my memory,getting old oreadi old memory.

yuki,

tonsil is diff from laproscopy....

Bei Bei,
Congrats! dun worry abt ur past habits of smoking or drinking. jus make sure u dun smoke or drink for the rest of ur pregnancy & while bf-ing.

Serene,
start counting from the 1st day of ur AF. since u say u r at CD40 today, it means ur foetus is 40 days old, i.e. 5 wks & 5 days old. can start sourcing for gynae & make apt for somewhr in the range of 6th or 7th wk

Hi gals,

peg What's in btw? Hey dun be so sad. Cheer up k
happy.gif

serene Congrats!!!! Dan what happened to your batam trip?

blue blue Congrats too!!

Looks like alot of good news today. Hope to have more to come!

zenn,

her batam trip...maybe should give us instead hor...
394712.gif

actually,she can still enjoy herself there....
blueblue not preggie,it's beibei...BLUR SOTONG U...

Can i have ur MSN now??Thank YOu

I just have some new info about the sperm...Actually we can BD every other day becos,it takes about 48 hours for the sperm count to build up to their most fertile levels. The more sperm, the higher the chance for conception. You want the highest count of the most mature sperm to maximize the chances of fertilization.

tks juju n hakida.

zenn, i will still go but 2molow going to call the resort to cancel my spa liao.. my gp told mi the essential oil might b bad for the foetus..
currently i m on the search for gynae..

any good gynae from cck to recommend??

THAT'S rite...cannot do spa now
Gyn from CCK,i dun know leh...can't help u..
maybe other gals from other thread knows,u check it out there...

If u have vomitng or nausea,try to take small meals,dun eat too oily.Drinking tea wif a bit of sugar can help to relieve the nausea...Biscuits help too.

hihi,
can't remember who asked me whether the Huiji waist tonic i bought is the same as the one on TV... but now i confirm it's the same one... cos i jus saw the advt

morning ladies,

congrats to u beibei..

baby, i always test with the kit but always neg.. din see positive before..
sad.gif

Hi Bei Bei

Congratulations!!!!!
394787.gif
So happy for you... Felt really good to see good news... hope with have a piece of good news every day!!!!

Hi Zhuzhu

U can refer to this thread for instructions...
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/290080.html?1139375174

Hi Hayashi

Oh... diff ar.. hehhehe... then think Gardeline got the wrong yuki liao.. hhahahah...

Hi Serene

CCK? Pretty near where I stay... hehhhee... I'm seeing Dr Chua Yang @ Bt Timah... she's quite good, very patience, helpful and professional too... I felt comfortable with her... so probably, if I get preggy... she will be my gynae... if u want her details let me know... I think she delivers in Mt A, Mt E & Gleneagles...

(As of 30 March)
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> CD</TD><TD> DPO / O date</TD><TD> AF Expected</TD><TD> Cycle length</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD> 9</TD><TD> 4-6 Apr</TD><TD> 21 Apr</TD><TD> 28 32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD> 10</TD><TD> 7/8 Apr</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> 36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD> 10</TD><TD> 3 Apr</TD><TD> 17 Apr</TD><TD> 28</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD> 32</TD><TD> DPO 12</TD><TD> 1 Apr</TD><TD> ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enerus</TD><TD> 28</TD><TD> DPO 16</TD><TD> 28 Mar 06</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pepper</TD><TD> 25</TD><TD> DPO ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD> 30</TD><TD> DPO ?</TD><TD> 1-Apr</TD><TD> 30-32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD> 10</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 28 30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueblue</TD><TD> 31</TD><TD> DPO ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD> 16</TD><TD> 30 Mar/1Apr</TD><TD> 15 Apr</TD><TD> 32-24</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katerine</TD><TD> 22</TD><TD> DPO 6</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paperplane</TD><TD> 8</TD><TD> 3 to 9 Apr</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 32-35</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD> 17</TD><TD> 29 Mar</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD>31-35</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD> 29</TD><TD> DPO 13</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen</TD><TD> 25</TD><TD> DPO 13</TD><TD> 2 Apr</TD><TD> 28</td></tr></table>

From this list, looks like we have a few more good news coming up soon...

MSN_Queen, Wendy, Blue blue, Penguine, Enerus &amp; Fizz... Hope to get good news from u gals soon...
394792.gif

If u have good news already... do let us noe...

So far... the STRIKERS
394793.gif
this month are:
- Serene
- Blue Blue

Do spread yr babydust to us...

Anyone else? U noe lah... I blur blur one... if I missed u... must tell me hor..

Hayashi

My O also next week... let's try together... There's also Tami &amp; Paperplane... hope we are strike this month... hahahhaa..
394800.gif

yuki, if i consider my unexpected "AF" last week.. then my "O" will be next week too.. but tink my AF coming again next week. .cozs i feel really tired these few days..
sad.gif

Hi Katherine

eeerrr... yr case seems abit different... but dun feel so sad... we juz wait and see lor.. maybe that's implantation or ovulation bleeding and u might be preggy and u dun even noe... look on the bright side... in any case, we juz try again the next cycle lor..

morning gals
happy.gif

Congrats Beibei and Serene!!!
happy.gif

juju,
It was me asking about whether the waist tonic is the same as the one advertised in the tv
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

Think tis month I may have O early, on CD 14. My BBT for CD 15 &amp; 16 (today) have been going up liao!! Just to check - if using fertility fren to track, when the "cross line" appears at the lowest temp day -> is that the O day itself OR does it mean its the most fertile? I presume the egg is only released after O, so if BD the day aft O still have chance??

Yuki, if I O early... shd I go earlier to do the Progestrone blood test earlier too? I normally O on CD17/18, doc says go on CD 21. If O on CD 14, shd I go on CD 19/20 instead?

Hopefully, someone can help ans my qns... Thanks
happy.gif

Hi Peg

Dun be disappointed... juz try again next cycle, okie?

Hi Louie

If I'm not wrong the O timing is in between the lowest temp &amp; highest temp... but I'm not too sure when is the most fertile too... I've tried to BD 2 days bf the lowest, during the lowest and 2 days af the lowest... still not preggy... 2nd combination was one day bf the lowest and one day af the lowest... but also not preggy... so, also dunno how... hehehe...

But once after the highest temp... normally, the chance is low because I think coz the sperm also take awhile to swim up to the egg and by then the egg already gone liao...

If u O early, think it's still on CD 21/22... coz mine used to be O on CD 16, my gynae told me to see her on CD 21... When I O on CD 14... it's still CD 21... So, dun think need to go earlier.. so far, heard form most gals... it's always CD 21 leh..

during my last cycle, i did the Progestrone blood test on CD21 too... and it shows that got release egg. btw, how long does the egg stays 'alive'?

took my temp this morning.. 1st time i took is 35.9, then i was thinking like very low. so i took again, then i become 36.1. should i take the 1st or 2nd temp?

Kathrine,
what u means? issit still -tive for ur OPK?
i nearly miss my O of this cycle, i test -tive on tue noon, then +tive at night, luckily i tested 2 time. so faster wake my hb up to BD...haha..
so i think OPK+tive actually well appear out of sudden one, although u tested -tive on morning.
Maybe is ur O coming, so u feel tired, cos i also feel tired during my O.

sharon,

the egg only stay alive for 12 to 24 hours.

Yuki,

We shall try harder next week okie....Actually,the best is to BD in the morning,the sperm count is highest first thing in the morning.

If i tell my boss,i dun want to go to work that morning because,i want to stay at home and BD,dun know wat will be his reaction..

Back