A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

oopss. like that I not sure leh. I only help my mil to check out those package one only. hmmm i know they have lots of night market. Well I recomend you borrow a travel book from NLB. they have a collections of travels book.

Zenn,
mine is Tiger (Jap brand) from Takashimaya. retail price is $200+... but hubby bought during promo time so spent ard $150

baby26,
thanx for ur feedback...tink i will do a pre conceptn check up den....

anyone here did a pre conceptn check up? especially blood tests?

tiger is a good brand,durable too...but there is also other brands around.u can drop by best denki,they have a few other brands...

Of course,u dun eat everyday lah....I only do it once every fornightly.....There must alwaz be a balance.....

Fizz,

never give up hope,we are here to support one another when one feel down and rejected....

wah juju, the vacuum cooker so expensive!!!

hakida - thanks. Don't think I am interested in a real abortion kit. *scared*

wong - thanks. Actually now I am blur liao. How is 'heaty' defined? Get ulcers/pimples means heaty?

Fizz - that's the argument I gave to colleagues who asked too much questions. Also abit of self-consoling in the event that I really cannot get pregnant. But I supposed sometimes there are some things that you must strived for before you get it right. Remember the joke about the man asking God why he never strike lottery and god reminds him that he must buy a ticket first?

katherine, please go see a doctor asap. My friend got heavy bleeding suddenly then end up she got cyst and got to be operated. Not to scare you, but better be safe than sorry.

Ladies, yesterday went eu yan sang, the concentrated bird's nest must finished with 2 weeks after opening because there is no preservatives.

Bloom, did u buy the bird's nest? isit the same as wat bettlebug bought, the green color premium one?
Btw, i haven gone to Eu Yan Sang yet, better go before 31 mar.

Zenn,bloom.

i brought RM 115 (brand: cosway). but small one, jus enough for 2-3 ppl only. i ever saw DIY selling the small one, i think abt $40-$50, can't remember the price.

bloom,
heaty means uncomfortable, for my hb ,he lip will crack and the body feel very hot loh...

d woof,
i jus do my pre conception check up at NUH,include: blood test 2 time (1 during menses,2nd on CD20), scan and my hb SA and blood test.

Fizz,
i also feel my O pain during O period since TTC, b4 that never notice, I told Dr abt this, he said i so "super", can feel the O pain during O period, he said maybe i "xin li juo yong".

Koori,hayashi, fizz,
my hb also laugh at me, i am 30 oredi, this is my first time ovulate har.... but i really feel pain leh and also buping inside (like a bit gasy).. maybe b4 tt not really take note and care loh, now a bit uncomfortable will think a lot...hehe..

Bettle_bug,

the tcm said can't take too many dang gui, tat day my MIL also told me this also. because few month back from this thread, did somebody advice to eat dang gui when TTc, so i go and buy a lot of dang gui and brew with black chicken soup everyweek....
sad.gif
then now i think better just drink one a month liao....

Hi ladies,

How's your weekends? Been feel sick since fri nite. Feverish and sore thoat. Sian meh.

juju Is your very big cooker?

hayashi, wong & bloom Think will take a look at departmental store. Thanks! Actually we hardly use it no need very big one rite? Btw, can used to boil birdnest too rite?

hi babydust, christine n juju,

mi haven yet to try on the pregnancy kit yet. my hub urge mi to buy n test. but since i will b going bk to my GP on wed to check on my UTI n doc said she will test my urine whether i m preggie. i dun wan sound yi shen yi gui.. yesterday evening my waist area pain again n adobmen cramp. sigh.. 2day i been resting @ home for the whole day.. i will try to monitor the symptoms for few days till wed. see whether my aunty decide to come??? i will b going to batam for a relaxing spa trip 2 weeks later.. hope i m able to go be it i m preggie or not.

Wong,

Actually watever we eat as long as in moderation can oreadi....I only add a few pieces when i cook the chicken every fornitely...

zenn,

Sorethroat,better drink lots of water....
As for the cooker,since only and ur hubby,small one will do lor....Yah,can use to cook birdnest also....

serene,

u know last time i also abit paranoid,my AF haven even due and i oreadi buy the HPT to test....Just so that i can ease my mind and not keep thinking whether i am preggie or not.....Smetimes,very difficult to control myself lah....

Zenn,
my vacuum cooker is abt 4 litres plus capacity.

Bloom,
nvr mind abt the price la... i also think it's very ex, but my hubby insisted on buying & he paid for it lor. so i jus make up by boiling more stuff for him to drink... lol

btw, pls dun buy the vacuum cookers from the household store in sun plaza - bad svc & no warranty cards...

Hi hayashi,
Ya forcing myself to drink more water :p Seems like vacuum cooker pretty useful. Mayb this wkend dan go n take a look

Hi juju,
Paiseh I also dunno 4L how big hee. Ok noted. Anyway sun plaza abit far for me
happy.gif

hayashi, me also - tested b4 AF cos sometimes i wana go short trips or do alot of housework, i tested first (if really not preggy then i will proceed), just a precaution cos don wana hurt myself in case i am preggy. But so far tested all BPN, haha jialatz!!!

hakida, sorry type too fast. What I mean what was eeeeks as you told me that it was a real abortion video clip.

koori, yeah I went to buy from EYS. Purple one is with rock sugar, green one is without. The staff there told me can only last for maximum 2 weeks after 2 weeks. This is different from the someone who posted here and said the staff said can last for 2 - 3 weeks (expired liao!).
Super expensive $69.90. Now with 20% discount. I think I will see if other medicinal halls had similar one that can last slightly longer, else will have to buy the dry ones and brew it myself using my slow cooker. FYI, the slow cooker can also be used to boil other soup.
happy.gif

wong, ok I see. So juju's one is super big! So how did the checkup go? OK? Troublesome right, woman have to take 2 days leave :p I am maybe going to give myself a few more months then go for checkup too. :p So ulcer/pimples not considered as heaty. OK. Luckily you correct my misconception cos hubby always got ulcer and I assume it because he is heaty. :p

juju, I already had a slow cooker (super big one, 3L + haha, cos last time I thought that I will buy some super big size chicken and boil) thats why I am comtemplating if I should get the vaccum cooker too. I have a super small kitchen so cannot buy too many gadgets.

OK, no more posting this weekend. Goodnight ladies!

Hi All

So after O will have pain normal huh? I also have it one side at a time, irritating pain.

Then i go BD and next day, feel very weak and slight cramp.

Do you all think thats sign of fertilisation and implantation? Any symptoms for that?

Now i very paranoid, even driving on roads go over hump also scared scared.

bloom,
if u hv a slow cooker, maybe dun buy vacuum cooker. my hubby got it cos we dun hv a slow cooker.

for slow cooker, u can put it to cook while u do housework or etc at home. then u dun hv to worry abt over-ccoking

actually,the slow cooker and vacuum cooker used for different types of boiling,vacuum cooker has double boil effect but slow cooker dun have...
Am I right?

Sus,

U very funny leh....Go over hump also scared...
Not after O feel the pain,we feel the pain during O cycle.....

zenn,

U can also use DOM to fry chicken parts with ginger....

woof, bloom,
i go to polyclinic for refferral letter. aft subsidy $161.00 (b4 subsidy $290.00)includ: me: blood test(1 only), scan (utra sound), my hb: Sperm aynalis and blood test.
another 1 blood test onCD20-22 havent go yet, need to pay also, but dunno how much yet...(hb no need to go)
the nurse very nice, she try to save many for us, try to do all test in one time for us, then not need to waste money for consult fee.(go so many time)
go to the other department for the scan, normally after that they will pass the file to dr again, but the nurse ask me just pay for the scan, then wait till the report ready then see the dr together.

1st visit, better go during mense, then can take the 1st blood test, if not you need to go back again to take the blood test during menses, other one on CD 20-22.

For yr hb SA, can BD last 3 days....

hi zenn,

i took e spa package offered by Batam View Beach Resort. 2days 1 nite (2nd nite stay free if it is on sun-thurs). Bfast, lunch, diner provided. and 150hrs spa for 2 ppl @ the price of S$398. All the taxes (seaport, fuel) included. I chosen tis resort as it is one of the resorts tat has its private beach.
I heard holiday inn is famous for its spa but it does not connected to the beach.
u interested going to Batam also??

serene,

I have been to this resort few years back....I remember there is a restaurant within walking distance from the resort....U can get nice and cheap food there....They also serve lobster,provided it's the season now....

Hi serene
Have u been to Bintan? Is Batam's environment almost similar to Bintan? I've been to Bintan and planning to go again in mid Apr..saw ur thread about batam..sounds like a good deal and nice place....wonder if you can comment...
happy.gif

hi hakida,

can i check wif u whether the restaurant owned by the resort?? is it like kelong type?

hi blueblue,

i never been to bintan. but bintan beach is nicer than batam. but is more exp than batam. if u oni going for spa, batam is cheaper but if u intend to stay at the beach for most of the time, i tink bintan for suitable. tis is wat my friends recommends.

hi blueblue,
Batam is more backwards then Bintan but things are definitely much cheaper as it's still in Rupiah
happy.gif
It's the trend now for people to go to Batam for a day or 2 to enjoy their spa package
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

Hayashi, oh just fry wif dom n ginger? More choice now. Thanks!!

Serene, I am more keen on the spa hehe $398 for 2 pax? 150hrs spa?

i remember i pay by sin$ leh,no need to exchange currency when u eat at the restaurant or pay for the htl room....
Yah,not really a kelong lah...But the restaurant is situated above the sea one...
I think it's own by the resort,can't really remember alot of details....I only remember me and my hubby lazed on the balcony or in the bedroom most of the time....

zenn,

serene wrote wrongly lah...should be 150 mins...
u just fry wif chicken and ginger,then add water and DOM....

Hi serene & hayashi,

Ya looking at the website. The spa very tempting leh!! Any idea what the spa includes?

Hayashi, you are really good in cooking ya!

hi hakida,

ya. from ur description is tat restuarant the pacakge offer diner there. is the food nice?

here's my analyse..

at 1st i also wanna to chose harris as it is quite cheap. they also hav a spa pacakge. but i compare the price. the spa pacakge for 1 pax is S$155 weekend. but excluded the fuel tax to & fro singapore. ($20). Will be S175 per pax.

Batam view beach resort is (S$396/2)=S$198 included lunch n diner.

So quite worth it. plus batam view beach resort has its own beach. harris resort not connected to beach. thou harris beach has free shuttle bus to shopping mall, but if u staying there 2d1n, u wont hav time to go to the shopping mall to shop shop..
depends on each individual interests. for mine spa & relaxing is the 1st priority.

hi zenn,

i hav called up the 2 resorts to ask.
for both, the spa include massages (u can choose the type of massages), facial massages cum mask n jacuzzi milk bath.

i veri KS.. do lots of homework b4 decide to choose which resorts..

Jus came fm fm watchin V for vendanett (watever...cant rem)...

Hi Zenn

Im oso hvg a sore throat...
sad.gif

Hi Galz

I bot a slow cooker at the beginnin of tis yr...jus to brew some tonic soup bot fm EYS for my hb sometimes...

Back