2WW - for those TTC-ing

Berries: thanks ger! Really hope AF come soon so as to move on and try again!

Babykk: my first cycle on clomid with 100mg. Let's hope to get BFP on next clomid cycle!!!

Happy Mrs: my mense is super irregular.. Tot with the help of clomid, I can see result.. I'm neither pregnant nor having AF.. Means I didn't have ovulation.. Clomid is to be given after ur gynae check ur womb n to be consume on CD2 for the next 5days and go back to have a follicle scan on CD12-13.. So gynae will tell u when is the best time to BD.. I also facing ppl annoncing either they r pregnant or baby popped out or gonna due or know baby gender le.. Haiz.. How I wish I can share my joy soon..

morning ladies!! ^^

vymon : JY! JY!! *hugs*

happy : ur turn coming.. next one i su annouce ur BFP to ur colleagues!!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 30-Aug-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD33</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD41</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD38</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD44</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD53</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Morning.

Thread so quiet. Make some noise!!!

Today my temp dropped. Sian.
Luckily my opk no more line already. It has been there for 5 days in a row.

ya lor... really quiet today.. sian.. tot gg to be weekend soon.. should be very chatty here..
sad.gif

dun sian.. maybe ur temp drop is due to the weather.. nowadays its raining everyday lor... cooling...

i very sian lor.. still faint lines yesterday... something wrong liao my machine...
sad.gif

Berries, think opk got faulty lah. Trust urself u sure o de .
Cos I beginning to trust in cb than opk. Imagine, my cb give me 2 days smiley. Then opk gave me 6 days positive,but tested cb is no smiley.

Hi gals

Today I went to the doctor, CD 38 liao! BFN and no AF.

He merely did a scan, and say its ok, and ask me to go back for a blood test when AF comes.

Nothing else. No clomid too. He didnt say, I didnt ask.

Hello hello ladies,

Sorry sorry recently no time to come in, had exam (I passed, yippee, that was the last paper, I can burn all my books now), plus month end trying to run for sales numbers.

First of all, a BIG CONGRATS to Shirley!! So happy for u!! *hug!* Take care, rest well, n have a smooth 9 months ahead!
happy.gif

Unfortunately I don't have good news, today is CD1 for me (on my birthday somemore, haiz). Yesterday my temp dropped from 36.85 to 36.60 I more or less expected already. I was going to give Sep a rest, cos I'm going US for 3 wks to visit my in laws on 29 Sep so I thought sekali so heng strike this cycle, I will only know around 27 Sep, so how to explain to colleagues why I have to cancel my trip 2 days before I fly without the whole office obviously knowing the reason. So I thought I won't try as hard this cycle. But after more thoughts over the past few days, I have decided that I only get one chance each month, it's too precious to give up, so I'm going to go w Dr Foong's plan, which is clomid 25mg from CD2-6, Puregon jab 100iu on CD4/6/8/10, n estrogen pills from CD7 onwards. Haiz so many meds. But well, if that's what it takes, I will do it. So, hopefully in 4 wks time, I will have the happy problem of having to rake my brains trying to figure out how to tell my colleagues why I last min don't want to go US, hehe. Fingers crossed.

Welcome to all the newcomers. N jia you n good luck to all testing opk/hpt this week.
happy.gif

Morning all! Im back! Been away for holiday, and instead of getting preggie, I got af instead.,,
sad.gif

Shirley: Congratulations on your BFP! Any tips? I wish I could get my bfp soon. Grab your baby dusts!

Berries: Please update... I am on C11
happy.gif
AF came last week
sad.gif

babykk : i tink must invest in cb kit instead of using those cheapo opk liao... but ex leh.. wen then u start to use the cb kit to test? on which CD start? too ex to anyhow test...

happy : huh? he nv give u anything to induce ur menses etc? or prescribe u anything?

bbcrips : happy bday to you!! wnjoy tis day to the fullest..new cycle new hope! *hugs*

cheeka : how's the trip? wer u go? okok.. i update the table later.. *hugs* u can start to monitor ur O le...

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 30-Aug-2012 - (Revised)</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD1</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD38</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD44</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD53</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

cheeka : wow!!! should be very fun!! *envy you* nowadays the thread is going real slow.. nothing much except gd news from shirley!! ^^

thiru ; haha!! then all the way q-ing.. like tat i die liao lor.. dunno must wait till wen then grad...

Happy Birthday Bbcripps.
Was your this plan set by you or dr foong suggest? How come so complicated. I also wanna jab.!!

Berries,
Cb was very ex! but usually I tested opk from cd10 onwards then when I expected to o I will use cb to confirm. Until I saw bold line then use cb to double confirm.
Cb cannot use to test everyday if not u will get broke one day. Haha. My cb kit can last me for 2 cycles only cos I bought the one with 7 tests only.

Happi birthday bbcrips!

Berries: thanks ya! ;)

Ya.. Threads is moving slow.. Cheer up ladies! Soon we all will be moving on to new threads soon.. Sharing out the pregnancy stuffs.. Happy stuffs.. Am looking forward ya! ;)

babykk : but wat if i keep on get negative leh.. then cb so ex.. i also bu se de to try and see got smily face anot.. like tis how.. like tis cycle.. i got -ve all the way till last nite leh.. haiz...

thiru : haha.. after seeing ur msg.. i feel much better... lol.. the sentence "all grad tgt" very impt! haha

vymon : ya lor!! cant wait!

bbrcripps: congrats on your good grade!!
happy.gif
New cycle New hope.. I am sure you will get your well deserved bfp soon..
happy.gif
thank you for your well wishes..
happy.gif

cheeka: welcome back to spore!!! hope you enjoyed your holiday.. hmmm.. for tips, I would say use lots of preseed, I drank green tea and ate abit of Brazil nuts.. read that it helps in implantation.. so just try try.. and also a lot of prayer..
happy.gif
elevate the hips too..

btw, ladies, I thought wanna go kkh for hcg check.. any idea how much is the test?? I thought of going after my work today..

Shirley, thanks for the tips.
WHere can I find brazil nuts? can I get at NTUC?
Also, how do you use pre-seed? Do you use the applicator? I dont like the applicator cos it's kinda painful. I normally just apply outside leh.

cheeka: I tried using the applicators.. abit disgusting.. but fir the sake of bfp.. I justdo it.. lol!!! I used abt 1/3 of the applicator per Bd session.. I also apply abit outside of the applicator just easy insertion.. Brazil nuts, you can get it those shop that sell nuts.. I Gt my at bugis junction, takashimaya also Gt.. they are located at basement.. cost 5.50 for 100mg..

cheeka: I tried using the applicators.. abit disgusting.. but fir the sake of bfp.. I justdo it.. lol!!! I used abt 1/3 of the applicator per Bd session.. I also apply abit outside of the applicator just easy insertion.. Brazil nuts, you can get it those shop that sell nuts.. I Gt my at bugis junction, takashimaya also Gt.. they are located at basement.. cost 5.50 for 100mg..

Ladies, i just tested again today and it came out positive! baby dust to you all!
Finally conceived aft 6mths of trying! I have done the following which might might be helpful to you ladies:
1. went to TCM to get chinese medication to tiao my body last month. (till i fall sick cos the medication is too heaty and i didn't finish the course! but i think it helps a little)
2. took alot of salmon and avocado
3. have been eating very healthly for the past 8mths but last mth i decided to give up! took quite a lot of instant noodles! But i dont think it's helpful.. just that don't be too stress up over getting pregnant! Don't give yourself additional stress!
4. work stress free cos i resigned! =) i guess this might be the sole reason cos i was too stressed up at work!

Now i gotta look for a good gynae.. any recommendation?

Bbcrisps: happy birthday to u..hope ur birthday wishes can be granted soon.. enjoy ur day with ur loved ones..

Love16:Congrats to u..thanks for sharing the tips with us..for gynae, the best is to find a comfortable one..Oh and grabbing lots of bbdusts from u..

Shirley:u mean the preseed is to apply inside us? Near to the cervix area? Need to apply on dh as well? Worry too much will hinder the sperms..

faith
the preseed got the applicator, u just push the applicator inside us and push out the preseed. i oso tink 1/3 is enuff. but up to u. i scare too much messy.. i dun think it will hinder the sperm

Babykk: m not sure if it's late ovulation but my cycle was kinda longer than average ppl? I get a negative result last Friday.. so decided to do another today.. so happy that I saw 2lines!

congrats love16 and shirley on the BFP! *grabs baby dust*

Sorry again (I keep having to apologize) for not being around.. I just started work this week and they haven't given me a PC yet, so I didn't want to use the borrowed laptop to surf MTH forum in case they track my activity on the borrowed laptop! o_O

I miss you girls... will catch up again later if i can! Big hugs to everyone.. Thank you berries for helping to update the table.. I LURVE YOU!! :p But hor, I'm in CD...5 today liaoz.
sad.gif
My AF started on 28 Aug Tue.. sobz! But it's okay, think I wasn't too prepared last month.. Jiayou ladies!
happy.gif

Good morning ladies. TGIF!

Congrats love16! Grabbing bb dust!

Wow the thread is getting lucky now. Got 2 BFP in a week. Let's all work hard ladies n get our BFP and keep this winning streak going.

Morning ladies!!!

beaniez : haiyo-yo.... luve you too!! *blush* faster get hold of the new job and get ur own PC soon.. so tat can come in and chit chat!!!

thiru : morning!! ya lor.. jia you!!! ^^

Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes!

Congrats Love16! Wish u a happy healthy n smooth 9 months ahead!
happy.gif

Today I start my clomid, fingers n toes crossed that this will be the month for me!

Good luck n jia you everyone!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 31-Aug-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD46</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD2</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD39</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD>27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD54</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

good morning ladies!!! its Friday!!! woohooo.. looking to end of today..
happy.gif

cheeka: I pump the pressed into my opening of cervix.. I should say vaginal.. once I pump in den foreplay who dh abit to make myself high.. by den dh will be high also, I don't apply the preseed on dh cos I think it will be too messy if too much .. I will praying for you all to get your well deserved bfp..
happy.gif

love16: congrats!!!! any idea when is your edd ? lets pray for a healthy, sticky, safe and smooth pregnancy and delivery..

beanie: thank you!! spreading baby busy to you.. :

btw, ladies... I went to test my hcg Ytd.. my reading 1700 @ 4 weeks.. is that normal??

Shirley: that's quite high so is good. U should check again when u see your gynea. It should increase much higher by then. This is one of the way to check that it's not ectopic preg. Take good care of yourself.

shirley : i went to source this for your info.. it seems tat ur hcg level is high.. which is gd!! ^^

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml

berries: hen ai nI!!!!!! thanks for researching for me.. but den it seem like my fall into week 5 category which I think is too big.. I think I at most week 4 only.. my lmp is 3 Aug.. can't be 5 week now..

Shirley: they actually calculate the weeks based on the chart berries has found, not based on mtb calculation haha

Berries: u v resourceful! I going to copy down haha

shirley : *blush*

i agree with thiru, they roughly indicated which week is by using the HCG level de.. but of coz some ppl will have higher hcg level which might not be the same range with ppl who have the same week and have a lower HCG..one thing for sure is, as long as the hcg level is in the moderate range and increase every couple of days, is a gd sign le!! ^^ JY shirley!! you will have a sticky and healthy beanie for the next 9 mths!! *hugs*

Love 16: Congrats to u!! Can I check with you when was your last AF?

My last AF was 24 July, today CD39, still no AF, though AF symptom exists for 1 over to 2 weeks already.

I tested on Tuesday and it was negative, but after hearing that you also got a negative last Friday, it got me thinking again, coz im 2 days longer than my last longest cycle.

I went for a transabdominal scan yest but doc didnt say anything. But I heard from my friend that it is normal for some to be unable to see the sac during 4-5 weeks.

Maybe im pinning up my hopes..

I also experience more discharge when AF was scheduled to come last week. Till I thought it was AF, ran to the toilet, then realised its only discharge, which never happen before.

Thiru: really??!! that's great.. I really hope that nothing goes wrong.. Haha.. abit paranoid ever since my previous mc.. and now God has given me this wonderful gift so going to treasure and take care of it like nobody business.. dh say that I am reading too much on the net so causing me to be paranoid.. btw, how's your opk reading?

berries: a huge thank you.. pray for me to have a healthy and sticky beanie.. amen for that. so far, I haven really exp any symptoms yet.. still able to eat, drink etc..which dpo r u now?? can test for hpt soon... finger crossed for you

happy: I also experience more discharge before I tested bfp.. its a good sign.. jia you.. keeping finger crossed for you.. go have your hcg blood test to cmf.. can definitely see if you're preggy not.. I went to kkh Ytd.. my hcg was measured at 1700 .. my lmp was 3 Aug..

Shirley: haha ya my dh also say I paranoid during the 2ww periods! My opk still negative. Tml going to scan to see follicle size n lining. Clomid really dry me up! I using pre seed now.

thiru : tis one im not very sure too..

shirley : u r most welcome!!! ^^ me? nothing leh.. only af symptoms of sore breast and nipple.. nothing much also... i itchy hand last nite.. went to test opk and hpt tgt yesterday.. and both -ve.... spoil my mood lor.. haiz... i tink i did not O at all for this cycle.. since all the way my opk been showing faint lines..

happy : probably u test again over the weekend.. hcg level require sometime to build up de... *cross everything for u* gdluck!! ^^

Shirley: I experience more discharge around the time AF is scheduled to come, but now dun have already. I guess if AF dun come by next week, i will go test again before gg for blood test. (scared of needles!)

I have no symptom at all, no nauseous, not sleepy nor tired,no cravings etc..However, lots of abdominal cramps, sore boobs (usual AF symptom so abit xian!)

Another reason I read from net on why AF never come, plus BFN after missed period is that I have not ovulated. =(

Actually when the doc scan for me and did not say anything, i was quite dissapinted, but then when my friend commented abdominal scan is not as accurate as the vaginal scan at this early stage, i felt better.

Here's wishing you an enjoyable and safe 9 months ahead! =)

Love: congrats! *grabbing some bb dust* so happi to see the thread is moving well.. 2 have graduated.. More to come.. ;)

Happy: maybe you can try to test again over the weekend. I'm on CD54 le.. No symptoms at all.. Only keep falling sick on and off for the past 3wks.. I'm going to see Chinese dr later n see what he advise.. Thinking later I might need to be poke by no.s of needles.. I'm scared le...

Thiru: lol!!! I totally understand how you feel..
happy.gif
I feel you.. haix.. women are feelings of creatures.. update us your scan for tmr k? you cam try to drink grapefruit juice.. read that it can also thin lining also.. so maybe you can try longan red tea also..

berries: you never take your temp right? try totest again few days later.. probably hcg still low.. I will keep you in my prayer.. : )

happy: thank you for your well wishes.. I also didn't exp any symptoms.. so far only vaginal discharge.. but I think I also exp mood swing.. I will waiting for your good news..
happy.gif
baby dust to you and all..

Back