2WW - for those TTC-ing

hi wannababy

The fertilityfriend's calculation of O day is not always correct i guess. The first time i enter my data, it says that my fertility is CD21, but in actual fact, its CD17... cos my AF came 14 days after my prediction of O (CD17).

magipie2
I normally have not much sympotons even when AF approaching other than one pimple pop up occasionally. Only during the exceptional long cycle, >40 days, i will have stomach cramp. if its normal cycle of 30 days, no symptons at all.

Hi gnny

I am now near end of DPO7. Nothing special.

Since you will have much symptoms, it is much easier for you to detect. Like for me, in May, I suddenly got sore breasts and feeling very fatique. Then tested and saw a faint line. However, it was chemical pregnancy. AF came shortly. Hope it won't happen again.

hi ladies.. i am now feeling very very tired.. and uncomfort at the tummy there.. + headache which gynae asked me to take normal panadole if i cannot take the aching.. but i too paranoid to take.. must endure.. meanwhile.. i may not be able to follow up all the posts here.. hopefully i read and read and found some good news here...

Hi howblur

It's ok. You are in your first trimester. Your body is trying to adjust. I heard after the first trimester, you should feel better.

Hi everyone

I am in my DPO10 (should be bah). But.... I have absolutely no symptoms. Can I ask if I have seen 2 spikes in my bbt (ie after ovulation and 8 days after ovulation), does it mean there is a fertilised egg being implanted?

Before ovulation: 36.2-36.6
After ovulation: 36.7
8 days & more after ovulation: 36.9

If by now, I don't get any symptoms, does it mean i don't have any chance this month?

Hey howblur,
take care. Hope you are feeling better. Why don't you take a day off to rest?

Hey Magpie,
the spike can be explained as extracted below. I posted this for wannababy previously
"
Another thing many charting women look for is signs of pregnancy. If your temperature remains high for eighteen days after ovulation, this could be an indication of pregnancy. You may also see a third rise in temperature occuring about seven to ten days after ovulaton. This is called a triphasic chart. Sometimes this can be a seen with pregnancy but it is not a definite sign. Women can have triphasic charts and not be pregnant.
"

Don't worry too much. Some women might not have any symptoms at all. So wait for another 4 days then can test liao loh!
happy.gif

hi magpie2,

I'm om DPO 10 too. My AF is due on 6 Jul. I didn't chart BBT. Few days ago I have some cramps on the tummy but yesterday and today didn't get any. Are your breast swollen and tender?

Hi Missymouse

We are in the same DPO. My AF is due on 9 Jul. Your cramps may be due to implantation on that day. Maybe on your DPO7/8? Cos implantation is between 6-12days.

My breasts are not swollen and tender lei...I still feeling 100% ok. Just now, I went to toilet to clear bowels but found I got spotting. I usually spot one week before my menses. I scared I got no chance le.

How about you? Got experience any symptoms?

Nevertheless I wish you and the rest of the gals

Hi Liz

Thank you so much for your info. So I know, even if I have a triphasic chart, I may not be pregnant. I saw spotting after clearing my bowels just now. So, I am disappointed just now. However, I still hope that I can have BFP when I test on 9 Jul. Hopefully, the temp will stay elevated. If it drops, no need to wate the kit le....

Hi Magpie,
no prob. Hope that you have good news too! hope all of us have good news as well!
happy.gif

erm... so you have to wait till 9 jul to test? I thought you will test 2 weeks after ovulation?

hello Magpie2

spotting could be due to implatation also right? baby dust to you! Yes, arent you going to test on DPO14? if ur temp is still high on DPO14 and your LP is normally 14 days. then its high chance.

howblur
mmh.. how i envy you.. even if i hv all the backaches and headache.. its worth it. dont you agree? =)

liz
Are you also in your 2ww?

Missymouse
I do have slight cramps too. dont know if its the food i eat. =P
I have absolutely no symptons at all and i am at my DPO8 today! 6 more days to go...

magpie2,

Last mth I have cramps too and thot strike liao but didn't leh. I have terrible leg aching ard DPO 5. Normally only got leg aching ard 3-4 days AF reports and swollen breast 5-7 days before AF comes. But this mth swollen breast starts from DPO 1. How long is ur cycle normally?

gnny,
Which food will cause cramp? Maybe cold drinks.

Babydust to me and all.

How long have you all TTC already?

hi gnny,
ha ha... ya in 2ww. waiting for my ovulation. :p so just kay poh around here. anyway, yippee for you. 6 more days only.
happy.gif
aiyo... I can't stand the waiting. waiting for O or for the test

hi howblur,

there are different categories of drugs. Some are very safe to take during pregnancy, like panadol. But on a psychological level, if can avoid taking, then avoid, if it makes you feel better. But if head hurts, then better to take cos if you are not well rested due to the pain, it will harm the baby too. If you are not happy with the doctor being unsympathetic and not giving you MC, why don't you change doctor since you are still quite early in your pregnancy?

Hi Liz/Gnny

Ya hor... I checked back my past record on AF and ovulation dates. It seems I always get my AF on 14 or 15 after ovulation. Since today is DPO10, I think I can test on DPO15, that will be this Friday. Finally... 2 week wait is a long process.

Gnny/Missymouse

It seems till now, we don't have any symptoms at all....I hope we all will have a successful implantation (bb stick tight tight to us, pls!) and we all can share the good news here!! Baby dust to all....

Hope we can be like howblur... promoted!!

Hi Liz

Thanks. I really hope for good news. But, the spotting today discounted my confidence level. I just read up some websites, it said that implantation spotting is not common.

For this cycle, I used the LH Surge and when it was positive, we bd'd. We also bd'd 2 days before the LH Surge. So if this time still cannot get pregnant, I don't know how le.. Why is it so diff to just get pregnant?

hi magpie2,
o, i always thought that implantation spotting is common, thats why i was like checking and checking yesterday (DPO7) and was sad to not see any brown spot. But there again, a few of my friends did have implantation spotting. Yes, please update us on Friday.

Liz
I agree. long process, wait for O, wait for symptons, wait for test.. haaa According to my past two cycle, my temp will drop slighly one day before AF, and drop below coverline on the day of AF. so if this sunday (DPO14) my temp remains high and didnt dropped slightest bit, i will test!!!

missymouse
actally, i don't know cos i didnt want to give myself too much hope, for fear of disappointment.

I bought my BBT thermometer in January, but rest and relax, as in didnt actively BD during those fertile period.. the most is BD twice during fertile period. what about the rest of you?

whoever in the 2ww.
who will be testing this week?

Magpie2 - friday
gnny - sunday

by next week, hope to hear good news from ALL.

hi magpie,
last cycle i also BD 3 days before LH surge and BD on the actual day itself. Also never strike.
sad.gif
feel quite helpless and frustrated sometimes.

anyway, don't worry. how long have you been trying and how old are you? between 25-30, on the average, i think will need at least 6 cycles to succeed. At least you don't have any problems with ovulation and other stuff

I've been trying for more than 1.5 years liao. had to shelf my plans several times because of job change, etc. Then discover that I got problem. So now really hoping the medication will work. Can't imagine putting myself through more mental torture if I need to go for more complicated procedures.
sad.gif

whoever in the 2ww.
who will be testing this week?

Magpie2 - friday
gnny - sunday
missymouse-Friday

Hi gals,

Today went for HSG. Heard the nurse talking abt one doc. He always ask his patient to BD alt days from CD10 - CD20. So, hard work oh. But most of them strike immediately. Worth to try? haha....

Hey Mrs Chew,
huh? how come you went for HSG? HSG is xray of the uterus and tubes for blockage right?
Anyway, how's your ttc coming along? Hoping for a April BB right? Good luck!
happy.gif

ha ha... ya. BD alt days very hard work. I tried that for my last cycle. Didn't work leh.
happy.gif
ha ha... maybe it's just me.
happy.gif

Hi liz
was busy at work today .... Just managed to login and c the postings by you gals..
happy.gif

I just visited my sinseh last saturday, no good news.. My sinseh even says how come my bbt temp cannot really tell which are my O days and fertile period... But he say maybe this wk, AF will come... Dunno how true leh... and he also mentioned by the time i see him on this coming friday, my AF will be over... **wondering**

I only feel diarrhoea cramp whole day today liaoz... think really diarhoea ah .. whew... hope this gonna be over soon manz... I have been having bloated stomach for whole wk liao.. and difficult to 'poo' leh. ..
sad.gif
and now today whole day got diarrhoea cramp liaoz...

Hey gals, I got to know from one of my friend who got pregnant and now in the 6th month pregnancy... I asked her and she say after her O day till AF day, no symptoms at all.... and her cycle so accurate that wont miss one ... and the moment she miss 1 day, she tested positive. .... so wanna tell you all that there are circumstances that even without any sympton can be preggy one .... heee.

Hi Wannababy

So does it mean if you AF is not here by this Friday, you can test and see if you are pregnant? Wow.. so many of us will know the result by this week. Pretty exciting!

Hi Wannababy,
huh? your sinseh zhun bo? Anyway, AF not here. still got chance. So like what Magpie says if AF not here on Fri, then you can test liao.
happy.gif

Ya loh. Everyone seems to be testing this week.

anyway, I think I really too free at work. New job. Last job, don't even have time to pee. waahahahahaha...
happy.gif

magpie2 & Liz
I dunno leh.... Cos my sinseh also dunno zhun bo... I think he just predict one .. may not be zhun also leh .... I dont tink I will be testing this week loh.... cos I wanna wait after my longest cycle, then test loh.... more accurate ah ...

Seems like I got to take it easy liao leh .... plus somemore... I will be in Hong Kong next trip till thursday ah ....

hey wannababy,
yap. got pros and cons. I lao lu ming. too free I also don't like.
happy.gif

wah! so cool. can go hongkong.

erm... so when will you be testing? Which date will it be?

liz
Now that you are free at work, at least no more stres.. then u can enjoy BDing and who knows, baby may just come.
happy.gif

wannababy
really? hee.. a piece of good news for me too.

Mrs Chew
My gynae also told me that, i tried doing it but its too tiring. And suay suay that cycle, i O very late, after CD20!!!! so of course, no hit.
Right now, i depend very much on my BBT to gauge my O.

to the rest..
i am very excited to know that many of us testing this week!!!

hi gnny,
ha ha... ya. less stress. better for my body. but less work can't help me keep my mine off the baby thing. double-edge sword.

Anyway, hope that all of us have good news this week.
happy.gif

Liz
I think hor.. I will only test till I'm back from hong kong loh.... which is probably the 13th.... hopefully will missed until that date..... then can think possitively leh...

Dunno why... till now... feeling like neutral liao.... if have it, then will be v good news for me !! if dont have, have to try again loh....wat to do ah .... actually i just hope that I can enjoy myself till I'm back from hong kong leh....
u know lah... , have AF during holiday will somehow spoil the holiday one ... cos of the mood swing... Now I only tink that even if AF wanna report hor... better to be after my whole hong kong trip ah.... i will be v happy liao.. hee

Gnny
yah .... as long as AF dont report, still got chance... heee..
happy.gif
Jiayou everyone!

So all of you going to test it this week ah ??? That means I will be waiting for good news from u gals !!!
happy.gif
All testing on friday ??

wannababy
oic. hope your AF don't report. then you get good news on the 13th.
happy.gif

anyway, i hope that my AF doesn't report on the 14th which is the day that my AF is due and also it's also my BIRTHDAY that day. very sian if find out on my birthday that this cycle failed and suffer from AF also.
sad.gif

to all gals in 2ww.

Good Morning! Yippee! one day less in this agonizing wait!!!

Hope all of you have a good day!
happy.gif

ya. AF suppose to report on 14th if it is the same as the previous cycle.
happy.gif
actually i also dunno whether I'm in 2ww or not. this cycle a bit confusing.

Hope both of us have good news in mid july! ")

I took my temp, this morning. was 37.1 on sunday but this morning was 36.5. I think no chance already
sad.gif

liz
sounds like you also same as me this cycle leh... so confusing hor ...

Guess we just have to wait and see loh...
happy.gif

Hi gals

Good morning!!!
You all come in earlier than me....

Today is my DPO11. Woke up with a cramp. Itchy hand and I tested on DBEST HPT strip. It was negative. Very clear negative. I sian half. BBT is still high at 36.99. But, I went to toilet to clear bowels and see pink discharge (spotting) again!!! Sigh.....

I see my last month pattern. Same thing happened on same day and AF reported. So I think I cannot hold my hope high le. Anyway, I will know the answer soon.

Hi Missymouse

*Hugs*

Never mind, you can try next cycle. I know it is a diasppointment. I always fear to see the bbt drop. Cos it means AF is on the way. I am just buying time now. I know I also most probably will fail this round.

Hi Wannababy

Thanks. I still holding some hope..

It's really not easy ttcing... the feeling is like roller coaster...

But thanks God for you gals who can be in this forum to chat with me and console me when i am down.

magpie2,

tks. I already failed many many times. Very sianz.. dunno if I shld go see the gynae and check wat's wrong or not.
sad.gif
Your bbt still quite high so maybe still got chance.

hope we have at least 1 good news from someone next week.

magpie2 & missymouse

Also feel that not easy ttc-ing too... And I'm no better than you loh.... even my sinseh told me dunno when I O..... so devastated when he told me that ...

So we can encourage each other still along the way loh ...

Hi missymouse

I know how you feel. If you have tried for more than a year, you should visit a gynae to find out what's wrong.

harlow gals,
keep your spirits up. Still got chance lah.
happy.gif
can understand how you gals feel. 3 more days then can test liao right? jia you!

Missymouse
if you tried for more than 1 year then should go see doc. If you are over 30 and tried for 6 months liao, also should see doc.

Back