2WW - for those TTC-ing

hi Howblur,

I think its another failed cycle. I am having some spotting now....AF should be due tom. Feel so disappointed, don't understand why failed again when we BD during the fertile period and on ovulation day...
sad.gif

sarah.. me too.. having sympthons of AF coming.. my AF due this friday ms chew... sian... very disappointing.... same boat as sarah, BD during fertile period too and on ovulation day too... beginning to think if is the water cyst which cause this.... so saddd...

btw Ms Chew... i think you hit the jackpot... your case sounds more like pregnant liao... pray hard... btw.. i read in internet saying drinking lots of water and grapefruit juice helps in thinnning mucus... carrot is the first time i heard... but in another thread i read dun eat too much carrot when TTCing and pregnant wor... you read from where can let me know.. i would like to read up too...

sarah, you still got chance.. spotting can means pregnancy too.. my case is i usually dun have spotting, AF come means come as per normal.. so i roughtly guess is failed case for myself...

Howblur and mrs Chew, normally for me 1 or 2 days before AF come will have spotting...thanks mrs chew will continue to pray that I will have good news soon. mrs chew you seems to have good chance this cycle...hope to hear good news from you
happy.gif

Hi Howblur,

Cheer up. Maybe itll be good news? AF & pregs symptoms almost the same. How long have u been trying? Sorry to ask, u still have the water cyst now? How big is it? 4 yrs ago, I had blood cyst. As big as 10cm. Went for ops. So, during ttc, when I have some abnormal pain, Ill go see my gynae, cos blood cyst will come back again one. I think thats the reason why quite diff for me to conceive. But my gynae said it wun affect. I tried since last year May. What abt you all? No matter wat, juz keep on trying. If nid to, see ur gynae and have a check up.

U all using OPK or taking ur temp to check if u Ovulate?

I cant rem which website I read abt this. The lady said she drink lots of carrot juice and got preg. So, I thot of trying. And this mth really saw lots of EWCM. Think EWCM is good environment for sperms.

I usually have spotting 3 days in advance of my AF. So, if today see any spotting, means thats it. No chance.

Howblur & Sara, I really hope this time strike liao. I juz pray hard that AF wun turn up. Sara, dun give up. Maybe really is implantation? Lets pray hard that we strike this mth.

Howblur and Mrs Chew,

My AF reported today!
sad.gif
Will pray that the next month will strike! I used OPk and EWCM to check for ovulation. My menses has been very regular these 3 months since I started on TCM, hopefully the TCM will also help me to conceive. Mrs Chew all the best for you! Howblur cheer up maybe you also strike this month!

Actually, I very scared. Cos some said lower abdomen will have poking pain but I dun have at all. Only sometimes will feel numb. Cos I had an ops there 4 yrs ago. The numbness still there.

Ms Chew i have been trying since last nov... but 1st mth during critical days i got infection, 2nd month think i sick, then 3rd is hubby sick... so dunno consider which mth i started TTCing.. but has been almost half year liao... i also heard some preggy sympthons simlar to AF... but mine seems more like AF cos is some poking pain at the stomach there.. then got diahorrea which i usually have before AF lo... sighhhh

Ms Chew i went to gynae that time cos of infection.. then gynae check that i got a cyst which from scanning look like water cyst.. and that time near to AF, so he said after AF go and scan again cos water cyst will shrink after AF... but i didnt return for scanning leh.. hubby said since is harmless to body then leave it... that time gynae said is around size of an apple!! dunno his apple is big or small one *sob*sob*... now i still cant conceive, i keep thinking of this cyst as the cause leh...

i use fertility monitoring... is also something to test which days body is high for making bb and which day low lo... so far i have been following the instructions but still no good news lo... carrot juice i never heard before.. only read from some threads in this webby that cannot eat too much carrots or Vit A or C (cant remember) during TTCing and preggy... so i stop my daily orange + carrot juice... can refer to my other thread on "During TTCing what can/cannot eat"...

Ms Chew.. can i ask which days you eat carrot or drink carrot juice?? is from AF to ovulation and after that stop liao or daily ... and for how long you take carrot then you got more mucus?? now i drinking grapefruit juice for the same purpose.. read in internet... but scare to drink daily wor... too cooling??

Sarah.. next round lo... frustrated to keep trying rite... think me got the same fate as you wor... got under seems bloated.. sympthons of AF.. but i keep praying is not AF... hopefully can stike this time.. but cant put too high hopes... will be very disappointing and dishearten...

Ms Chew.. after ovulation days still keep trying for 1 week got effect?? heard that after ovulation then do business no effect liao... chances very low cos no eggs... then, what do you mean by scare of lower abdomen got poking pain?? got poking pain there means AF or strike?? these feel days i got sudden poking pain too.. scare is the water cyst leh...

Hi Howblur,

U ever thot of looking for 2nd opinion? See wat other gynae said?

From wat I know, blood cyst can cos difficulty but not sure abt water cyst.

I drink after my AF. I drink a few times a week. I drink the can type. And oso eat more carrot, mum & mil likes to cook in soup. The effect very fast, this mth straight away got more EWCM. I tried to drink grapefruit but no effect and I oso dun like the taste.
Not sure is it cooling or not.

No, after O, no use liao. But when u tested positive on OPK, normally within 3 days will O. So, try for 1 week alt days. Shld be ok. Wun miss the O day. Last time I thot when OPK show positive, juz do that day and no more. But my gynae said OPK shld positive, normally will O in 3 days time.

Oh, sorry. I mean I scared as in no good news from me. Cos they said if preg, will have poking pain but I dun have. Wat sort of poking pain? But normally before my AF, will have some slight poking but its very mild type. This time round, I dun feel it.

Hi me 1st time on this thread. Have been trying for 3.5 years for no 2 and unsucessful.

SarahFaith7, like you i tried during ovulation tested +ve on OPK and tried for the next three days morn. Still AF reported on Mon.
sad.gif
Sob sob

Will work hard the next round.

no leh.. didnt come across my mind to seek 2nd opinion as the gynae said will shrink after AF... then after AF gone hubby discourage me to do 2nd scanning leh... so didnt thought of 2nd opinion lo...

is it? in another thread started by me also.. someone recommend avoiding carrot and vit A or C which i cant remember... maybe scare in case pregnant then bb will have "huan(2) tan(3)" ???

hmm.. ya, agreed with you the grapefruit juice doesnttaste nice ... but i thought if is helpful then i dun mind "suffering" haha... hmm. if carrot works then maybe i can try lo.. cos you only eat more carrots after AF and before O rite. so should be a problem lor... as for grapefruit juice.. i really dunno when should be the correct timing to drink wor... so far i just started drinking and not daily, when i feel like it... and is so expensive!!

fertility monitor suppose to indicate low, high and peak.. so meaning from high should work hard until peak go down to high and back to low.. but then i dun have high.. i usually have low then directly to high.. after peak which is O days then will go down to high lo.. wondering why also??

ohohjazz, very disappointing rite dun know whats wrong when BD during fertile period still no good news. I went for a pre-conception checkup last year and the gyne said everything was ok with me...next week my husband going for his SA test with the gyne. I was wondering what the gyne will check for in this 2nd check-up besides the SA test for my husband. Do you gals have any idea?

Agree SarahFaith7, indeed very dissappoint when the thought of high chance is that. Sigh... what to do..ended up i doubt hubby soldiers lor :p

Hi Howblur,

Actually, most bb when born will sure have slight "huan tan". Some said oso cannot eat eggs. But eggs are good during pregnancy.

I think cold drink best to drink after AF and before O. I bought 1 pkt once and din manage to finish so I din buy anymore. Ya, it's expensive. hehe....

Maybe u want to try charting ur BBT? This way, can tell whether u O or not.

Today is my AF due date. Till today no spotting. This morning I tested on HPT and it's Negative. So sad.... Think only delay.

Sarah... you failed again and your hubby offered to go checkup with you?? how you persude him to go for the checkup?? mostly man dun wanna such checkup one lor... btw.. what is SA test?? then, since you already done your checkup and nothing is wrong.. why must go for another checkup?? recommended by gynae??

ohohjazz... my AF due tomorrow.. but sometimes mine will be 1 or 2 days earlier.. this round i not yet have anything... then hubby said maybe is delayed cos that time when i go for PS my AF was delayed.. maybe due to stress lo... i was hoping is not delayed... but got good news.. still praying hard...

Ms Chew.. ya... slight for newborn lar.. but then i dunno why cannot take liao..must go back to the thread and read up again.. haha... i bought 1st packet... then now didnt buy liao... cos near end of 2WW liao so hubby didnt dare to do anything.. and was thinking cooling not so good so ask me dun consume too much especially during this critical period...

actually no spotting is good news rite.. cos spotting means AF coming mah.. then no spotting at least still got chance mah... btw.. if AF due tomorrow and didnt turn up.. then when must i do the home test...

U can take the test tmr morning. Some pple do get Positive on AF due date or u want to test on Saturday? But some pple always said wait till late for 1 week.

Wat brand of HPT will u be using?

Howblur, I went for a check-up last year and the gynae gave me another appt this year that if I have not conceive suppose to go back for check-up with my husband. SA mean Semen Analysis, it means a check on the quality and different aspect of the sperm. Haiz this ttc really very tiring dont know when then will be good news. I think you got good chance since AF not here yet.
happy.gif

wah piang.. 2WW is already a long wait.. now got to wait for another week wor... i heard people say if test early also no use cos cant detect anything one lo.. so better to wait lo...

what is HPT??

Sarah... i also hoping i got the prize... but i got water cyst.. so not sure the uncomfort is due to what... worried... hopefully is good news.

hehe.... Ya lor.... Think shld call 3WW. But some HPT = Home Pregnancy Test kit do detect early. They can detect small amt of HCG.

I'm now testing with those I bought online. But am waiting patiently to test on my Clearblue. hehe....

oh.. ic... hmm i using clearblue too.. this brand seems to be more popular among women... heehee...

hmm... i was thinking to test on saturday morning.. but then will only be a day after my AF duedate... wondering if can detect... but kancheong leh.. finally going to complete my 2WW... sigh....

oh ya hor Ms Chew.. this morning you tested negative. but i think you should hold on few more days and test again... cos i heard after a week test then will detect one wow...

btw... how to chart BBT hah? I am not using the fertility monitor, there's a timing set to test each morning and is very early as i have to go work early mah.... now if i add in charting BBT will it be more stressful for me since i have to do 2 testing within a limited time daily?? btw.... the monitor will tell which day is peak day and these peak day must work extra... these should be the o day lo... if detect my body as peak.. should mean i am ovulating rite?? if not how the monitor detect to peak?? urrrr just thought of getting some assurances?? as i am now also thinking of buying ovulating testing kit... haha. if i buy hubby sure say i very stressful until paranoid...

Some pple do get positive early. heehee.... No harm testing on cheap HPT.

BBT, juz take ur body temp when u wake up everyday. But must be taken before u get out of bed. When temp raise, means u O. And with OPK, will be better. But no nid buy those ex one.

I not sure abt fertility monitor cos I never use before. hehe.... And never see before too.

Maybe u juz chart for 1 or 2 mths to see roughly when u O. Then dun do any charting or testing. Juz roughly BD as and when u want during fertile week. Maybe might bingo easily?

Hi there,

Would like to know if there a way to tell the difference between mucus and sperm discharge?
I find it extremely diffcult to tell the difference if I BD the day before.
sad.gif

Hi,
I am new on this thread and I have also been ttc for 1.5 years liao. Am not ovulating so on clomid now.
Anyway, my gynae told me to try on the night when i tested with a +ve sign on the OPK in the morning. But just wondering why in this thread that you gals have mentioned that the ovulation occurs 3 days after the +ve OPK test?

I'm using clearplan. Is there a difference between the types of OPK test?

thanks!

Hi Liz,

Btw, how u know u not ovulating? Ur gynae do wat kind of test?

hmm.... Actually, I thot normally when see Positive on OPK, will O within next few days. So, not necessary 1 day or 3 days. It depends on individual. But u can take ur BBT to cfm ur ovulation.

Think some OPK more sensitive? I not sure. Is clearplan OPK expensive?

Hi Mrs Chew,
The doc did a hormone test on CD22 and discovered that my hormones levels were lower than normal.

erm... I also dunno abt the ovulation thing leh. Doc says test in morning if +ve, try from 8pm to 8am. after that no chance liao.
Anyway, did that the last cycle and didn't succeed.

clearplan opk abt $69 for 7 tests. Recommended by my gynae.

Quite stress up abt ttc. Medication also making me extremely tired. Finding it very difficult to work or to BD.
sad.gif

Ms Chew ar... i also would like to know how to differentiate leh... same problem as you lo... after BD put the pillow below my backside.. but got discharge drip out.. so dunno is sperm or v discharge.... if is sperm then is so sayang!!! and each time see it drip out like very helpless leh.. dunno why come out leh...

these few days no mucus leh... my AF due today.. not sure if wanna test tomorrow...afraid of results...

liz.. i read on internet about this medication thing.. it might dry up your mucus rite?? then sperm how to flow in???

Ms Chew.. i also thought using OPK test.. if this morning you test positive rite.. then should BD within today and tomorrow... high chance... this is the info i got from reading around lo...

Hi howblur

Hope you will be pregnant this time... Hope AF will not visit you at all. So far, do you have any symptoms? You can do your HPT test tomorrow le. All the best!!!

I am starting my 2wwk starting today... I believed I ovulated today. Cos I have a positive LH surge yestetrday nite and since then, I have been feeling weird. Breast seems like expanding and my abdomen has been aching since last nite. I hope this is the start of all the positive signs for pregnancy.

Hi howblur, asked my gynae also. He say that difficult to prove that the drying of CM will cause problem. So he suggest using pre-seed (sperm friendly lubricant) also discovered that not much CM after taking medication but no choice leh. No med no egg

anyway, read somewhere that sperm will flow out after BD. no choice. actually, only a small number will go to the uterus. That's why high sperm count is important.

Hi again... I think these symptoms i am having is mittelschmerz pain during ovulation. So, not those super early symptoms... hahaha

Lots of babydusts for myself and the rest of you!! Let us all strike this month!!!!

Juz now, I go toilet, I saw light brownish discharge already. So sad....

Howblur, be brave. Juz test. Hope got good news.

Actually, clomid can cause cyst. But when no choice, really have to take. If got pregnant, then it's ok. So, hope Liz will get pregnant soon.

Mag, ya, O will cause pain. Maybe tmr u can start observe all symptoms. They may be real.

don't be too sad, ok, Mrs Chew. Can understand how you feel. the previous cycle, after my 2ww, i tested negative and was still hoping for good news. But in a few days my af came. Was very very disappointed too.

Howblur, hope you have good news tomorrow then you can be spared the agony of waiting. Good luck!!!

And to all of us, hope we all succeed next month.
happy.gif

Hi Mrs Chew

Those brownish discharge may be spotting. Blood left over.. that's why it's brown. You still have hope.

I hope to get good news from you...

And howblur, let us know after you have tested. Good luck!

Hi Mag,

As much as I would love to spread good news. I think I'm still not up to it yet. Cos, temp dropped to the lowest today. AF shld be reporting soon.

sigh.... Hopefully next mth can strike. Cos, I've always wanted a April's bb.
Let's work hard and pray for miracle next mth. Jia You!

Hi Mrs Chew

I see.. Nvr mind, your wish will come true for an April's bb. Work hard and hope to hear your good news.

Lots of bb dusts to all of you here who are trying like me....

Hi Mrs Chew,
I am plotting my temperature also. Do you plot in the day or night. How high is high temp?

My day temp ard 36.4-36.5
My nite temp ard 36.9-37.0

Hi Mag,

Thanks.

Hi Linda,

I plot in the day. First thing i do before I step out of bed.

For day, high temp is above 36.5. Below that is consider my lower temp. Day more accurate.

hi ladies... i finally took my courage and tested last sat... is positive.. but i keep worrying cos my lower abdomen occassionally got poking pain, and is not at the same area... it can go around the abdomen... and got pressure at the v there as if AF coming.... very worried.. tonite hubby and i going to gynae... now dunno what to do... wondering if mine is a false alarm....

hi Ms chew... have your AF reported?? dun worry.. you still got time to work hard for a april bb... btw.. why april?? anything good in that month?

urghh.. now i quite worried.. false alarm or even more scare of threatened pregnancy... sometimes i walk too long then the pressure will come... dunno how now...

Good morning gals....

Howblur, congrats. Poking pain I heard is symptoms. Cos bb growing inside ur womb. It's normal. Dun worry, a positive is a positive. Take care.

Yup, reported on Sunday. Cos me and hubby born in that same mth too.
happy.gif

Good Morning!!!
Hey howblur, congrats! That's excellent news!
happy.gif

read that poking pain is normal bacause the uterus is expanding to hold the baby

so happy for you!
happy.gif

Good morning, everyone!

howblur, congratulations!! You finally got pregnant! I am so happy for you. Your bb is due in March? Don't worry too much ok? everything will be fine. If you worry, you will add pressure on the growing embryo. Not good. Relax and enjoy your pregnancy route. Tonite, just shoot the gynae with all your concerns. Then you will feel more relieved le.

Mrs Chew

Then I think if it's April's bb, it will be a better news for you. So jia you and hope to hear your good news too

I am 3 days past ovulation. Waiting eagerly... for a miracle. Hahahaa... If bb chooses to be born in March, I got no choice cos his dad will be celebrating my birthday together with him/her. Hahaha

Hi gals,

wow.... seems like got good news in here....

Howblur
congrats!!! How nice that you are preggy liaoz.. hee...
For me, think should be in 2ww. Think only but not sure..... cos my temp doesnt show much leh .... my sinseh told me that my O supposingly to be AD15 one ... But he looked at my temp and says that it seems like another fertility O period on AD22.... so now am confused .... dunno when O... But hopefully can strike this time round... hee

Howblur
by the way, i read ur previous post on the left over spermies being leaked out after BD leh ... I also realised mine like tat ... but not everytime.. when BD at night, the next morning will have watery liquid that flows out leh .... Dunno whether will affect preg anot .... ??

thanks gals.. just pray hard mine is not a false alarm.... as i am expanding in size too.. and my pants very tight now.. so i defintely hope is good news.. meanwhile i will keep checking what i should eat and do and what food and things i should avoid...

okie.. so this poking pain is one of the sympthons ya.. but what about the pressure.. hmm think tonite got to check with gynae... thanks gals...

wannababy... my case is i DB before sleeping time.. so in between i got 1 to 2 hrs of resting before bathe and sleep.. what i meant is the spermies leak out when i was lying on the bed waiting for that 10 minutes before bathing.. not the next door ... but usually if i got this kind of situation, after bathe i will lie down on sofa and avoid walking.. as i notice walking will make the spermies leak out.. so i always must put pantyliner after that wor.. you know what i mean?? i was worrying this will affect preg too.. that's why after BD i avoid walking and put a pillow below me... think this is the most we can do lo.. but heard someone from some thread said if wanna strike.. just one sperm will do the job.. and said i shouldnt be too trouble about this issue....

Back