(2014) ivf mummies support group

ya that one close to 2k i totally strike off. hahaha. but then now i compare natal and chilli padi diff of around $100 then like not alot liao hehehe. rich food super cheap. dont know so lost try to google for reviews but all like not latest one. its few years back one so dont know standard got drop anot. but i like menu with more liver/kidney and pig trotters vinegar. not a big fan but i grow up thinking this is the basic for a confinement food menu. chilli padi food serve in thermal container so after that need washing abit troublesome. but food looks better in thermal container rather than disposable microwave container hahaha. i am so lost again thought i fix on natal then now compare menu in details both chilli and rich seems more options at least they rotate between week 1 and 3 while natal week 2 onwards like same.

actually i am greedy i hope mum and dh with me during my whole 1 month. cant bear to let anyone go back work. would want dh to be around after my birth so he can learn from start how to take care. shall just stick to the 1st 2 weeks plan 1st then later see discuss with both who can take more leaves.

lynncandy this morning i already text my dh twinnies crave for steamboat thou he stomach not well but he say go ahead cause its crave so must satisfied my crave. hehehe what a good weather for steamboat tonight cause raining and cold. how about subway for yourself? been eating alot raw greens lately too. like the crunchy feel and taste.

my pimples still bad on face. alot small blackheads, white heads etc...so dirty looking buay tahan

ya that one close to 2k i totally strike off. hahaha. but then now i compare natal and chilli padi diff of around $100 then like not alot liao hehehe. rich food super cheap. dont know so lost try to google for reviews but all like not latest one. its few years back one so dont know standard got drop anot. but i like menu with more liver/kidney and pig trotters vinegar. not a big fan but i grow up thinking this is the basic for a confinement food menu. chilli padi food serve in thermal container so after that need washing abit troublesome. but food looks better in thermal container rather than disposable microwave container hahaha. i am so lost again thought i fix on natal then now compare menu in details both chilli and rich seems more options at least they rotate between week 1 and 3 while natal week 2 onwards like same.

i think all confinement catering on thermal container no? The microwave container only for trial?

i think all confinement catering on thermal container no? The microwave container only for trial?

nope only chilli padi in thermal container, the other two is in microwave disposable container like we tabao from outside hawker type except natal essential will place this disposable container in a thermal bag to keep warm. rich food i dont knowwill provide the themal bag anot.

oh then you should go for the most convenient one... at least my PIL place has a helper so I need not wash...

Good weather? It's quite hot outside lor. After my teppanyaki late lunch, I feel so guilty that I went to puke some out n kp walking ard to digest off abit....

I am text dh to buy subway, don't know why my mind keep on wanting to eat sandwich.
I love Cedele the food, yum yum.. counting down and wait for time to knock off.

My workplace area skies are dark dolly. Me at bugis now skies also dark haha.

Hearty Italian shiok Lynn.

I shall begin my shopping now cause dh will be late. Today didn feel beanies move just now while driving keep asking them kick me hard but no reaction. Hope later will show me sign.

My bb always starts kicking once I reached home n sit down on sofa. Looks likes she more excited to b home than gg out leh.

I hope later during steamboat I can "steam" them with some mala soup and make them kick me. Usually my also more active at night but last few weeks usually can feel throughout the day on off.

Sad to say I finish my steaming dinner but no reaction from Twinnies. Dh keep saying let them rest don't disturb them. Hope everything is fine. After so long I suddenly feel paranoid again.

Iwantahealthybaby, how is the steam from the boat? Hehe nice? My beanie yestetday also never move much as I was walking at the construction site from 5 to 8pm and making me so worried as I though I walk too much. Today only in office so beanie move and move till now. I think Walk too much is like 'yao lan' so sleeping inside lol.
I look so tired today. . Think yesterday too xiong at work as in physical. I can start to feel the tiredness. Bb_hc and buddy, our honeymoon is flying off soon and entering to the tired trimester.
Today my dinner is subway so happy. Have been craving for bread.

Iwantahealthybaby, Eat sweet stuff if you want the kick. Maybe like chocolate, hot fudge sundae with lots of hot fudge.

ImageUploadedByForum1407421050.914798.jpg

Chewy junior for supper...Twinnies start to move abit, lucky. Just now think really sleeping.

Lynncandy actually my energy level still quite good. I just dread going to work but not sleepy nor tired nor keep yawning type. But walk I really walk slow now.

I went to jurong hilltop for my favourite teppanyaki and it looks like they have shut down. So sad. I like their salmon with egg in soya sauce, chicken and egg tofu.

Ended up with food court teppanyaki but standard very diff. Hahaha!

Lynncandy, thanks for your compliment on my blog. It was started during my first ivf as a form of distraction and now become habit to update once a week if I can. Just me grumbling about myself to the 'air' outside cos dunno who is reading too.

If some parts are useful to other sisters in this journey coz it gives an idea on what to expect during ivf. Many still don't have an idea what really happened and what we had gone thru.

Still feeling full from my teppanyaki late Lunch till now. Today dh vy guai, no go out n pig at 1015pm. Super early sia. I m surfing on my hp to make myself sleepy.

Morning ladies, I know my breakfast is boring but to stay healthy this is my plain quaker oats. Just add hot water, soak a while then can eat. Well I still got half a container and one more new packet to finish by Oct. Hope I can eat finish all my stuff in office before going on maternity. Still got horlicks big container and milo. Think will not buy any tea break just to finish up my food.
Today is Friday and I am planning to take leave on Monday. Anyone is on leave on Monday? Still got 4 days of last year leave to clear. Don't know how to find the time to clear.

Attachments

• 1407457906419.jpg
    1407457906419.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 136
I haven't plan my national day off day in lieu yet, will have to utilize within a month n 9 days of al to clear by end Dec... on my way to ofc now.

Morning! Sleepy sleepy Friday! Can't wait for weekend. But hubby says he got chalet tonight so I am gonna be alone. Sianz.

Haiz, me on the opposite spectrum. I am trying to conserve leave cos just go back to work. Although pro rated got about 13 days, but we can roll over 10 days to next year. So I only need to clear 3 days. My bro coming back in Oct so I got to take 1 week to keep him company. So trying to save whatever I can ;)

Morning ladies, me now hard to sleep Everynight the position just didn seems right. Left or right I feel got impact on stomach. Lay back in fact more comfy but I know no good for baby.

I Monday got checkup at kkh but it's 4pm so I think I will go office take time off.

Finally this week friday is here. But I got no plans also. Looking at how my tummy progress I feel I can drive all the way till give birth cause still alot space in front to steering wheels lol.

Ya me 9 days to clear by dec n another 9 days to clear by march next year lor... I only used leave when go holiday , normal days take aso no use cos still need to work n reply emails.. so hardly apply, even I go check up I ask for mc.. hehee

Yesterday, seems like many of you had teppanyaki for dinner.
iwantahealthybaby, my tummy to the steering wheel still got space too, however you will never know as they said last trimester the tummy can really shot up very fast. Later I am going to eat subway for lunch, don't know why have been craving for sandwich. Later you can see beanie again, so your check up now is every 2 weeks once? Mine will be 3 weeks once and by the next appointment I think will be like 2 weeks once already.
Circle, since your dh going chalet, come we go marche hahaha..
Dolly, going shopping today?
Actually what is chewy junior? I never try before.

Me in ofc since 930 for meeting n office cafeteria is so noisy, having national day celebration then go vivo meet vendor lunch.

Nope bud my checkup is mon not today. My checkup in kkh now like so close haha but with diff dept doc. So thou is like 2 weeks apart got to go kkh but not see my gynae. Gynae visit still is 3-4weeks. My last visit is end aug and next visit to see june tan again is early sept.

Chewy junior quite some time already like doughnuts craze previously. It's cream puffs inside.

I am pondering food in my mind don't know to go Dr-café or subway. I just ate 2 packets of "So Da" biscuit, but still hungry.
I am starting to feel hungry often already. Goodness, like this is going to be extreme bom bom.
Really can't wait for Oct to come then can really count down to give birth hahaha.
Hang on there next week is going to be mid of Aug already, everyone jia you!
Btw anyone of your bought new bra or still wearing wired bra? I am thinking should I get new bra same size before bfp and buy extender.

Lynncandy u haven't change bra size? I already throw all old bras away and change size to underwired and some maternity bras. Actually I wondering if no breastfeed the size of breast will go back before we BfP or remain like now? Anyway u girls still feel pain or fullness in breast? Mine like normal already don't know is get use to the blossom feel or it actually decrease size. No pain no discomfort.

Good u feel hungry now I still don't feel the hunger pangs just eat only. I had ya kun cheesy toast with Kaya just now and I intend to get salad eat later. Just crave salad.

My bra size still remain the same, not even using extender except for one of my newer bra. Just remain will be good haha. My boos not feeling pain already, also don't know is it used to it or what.

My beanie and your beanies love salad, I am craving for subway with the salad veg inside. Btw I had kway tiao mix with mee hoon soup, lazy to go subway. Maybe dinner then I ask dh to get for me subway again.

Anyone still remain at the same bra size as of now?

I m still wearing my old bras only if the new bra haven't wear season then I need extender..so far so good but dare not say how it will b in 3rd tri...

ya I also don't dare to say as I have not started buying new bra and my bra needs to order from USA. Don't know if I can order in time for the delivery. Just bear with it first.

I saw in other forums people are buying rocker/bouncer and etc from Amazon. Is it really that cheap even after shipping? I find the item is cheap but after shipping to our US address (e.g. Vpost) then we will know the actual full price which will be too late already.

I saw the bouncer selling at Amazon is so cute. Alamak I think my simple bouncer is good enough for beanie.

I changed bra 3 times aldy... is super big now i just bought tje largest size from Wacoal 34E.. actually my nipple will leak some clear liquid since a few weeks ago. Maybe its aldy filled with milk thats y so huge. And its super uncomfortable to wear any bra now, i cant imagine full term.

Wah you are catching up to my cup already. I just pray hard will remain so that can save money from buying new bra.

Whao mschar that's a gd sign. Leaking milk. Mine still no signs of leakage so worried no milk inside. Heard they say can touch and feel got block ducts now already a not but I seriously don't know how it feel like.

Lynncandy ya amazon I also always hear people say cheap cheap but after shipping and all I find like adds up to almost same. Maybe some items can get cheaper if manage to find cheap seller. Yes I love salads raw veg now. But got put ceasar dressing.

Almost half a day gone. Anyone going happening tonight? I probably won't. Gt laundry to do again.

I looking forward to third trim wonder what big change to my physical self haha.

I am going home happening with the laundry works tonight haha. I saw those items are cheap from Amazon but I think after shipping the price will be almost the same as Singapore. Unless getting those products cannot find in Singapore, but come to think of it no point buying those unique items as baby grow up very fast and the products/items have to keep changing also. I am so tempted with Disney baby products and I think Aug fair must go and see.

Sian, every moment always want to pee. Tonight my dinner confirm is subway as I have texted dh already.

Hello...ive admitted to kkh since 5aug due to bleeding n blood clots cos of low placenta...tis morning bleeding n blood clots came back again...now under close monitoring n bedrest...hopefully all will be clear n i really hope i can discharge n go home faster....e worse scenario is to hv an emergency deliveries if things didnt get any better as they hv detected some contracptions

Simplegirl I think u can request to pee on your bed with curtains close? Think total bedrest is even walking to toilet is no no. Rest well be positive ask your beanie to stay strong inside. We will all pray for u won't need to emergency deliver at this stage cause still early. But don't go think so far 1st ya. Jiayou!

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this forum & not sure how dis works.. I've been TTC for 2.5yrs. Had #1 fresh cycle & then #1 fet at KKH, both failed. Got my BFN BT ystdy :( & today my AF finally came. I am unhappy with their service (and my doctor) & so today I've decided to go private with Prof PC Wong at NUH. My 1st appt will be on 11 Sept '14. Anyone had success or bad experience at KKHIVF to share? How about Prof PC Wong? I read a lot of ladies recomended him.

Qis

Last edited:
Simplegirlnextdoor, pls take care. Hope ur bleeding goes away n can go home soon.

I can still wear my bra but is getting tighter. Using bra extender for some tighter one. I also bought nursing bra Liao.

Simplegirl, take care n rest well.

I have changed to nursing bra wks back. Bought from qoo10 so can use them all the way till after birth.

Is nursing bra for bf purposes? I am wondering should I get new bra now. Tomorrow is weekend.. Just finished my laundry so tired. Time for shower..

Yes budd nursing bras are those that can be open from the strip there. If u don't intend to breastfeed then no pt getting that those are not cheap too. But qo10 one quite affordable still. I just bought mine from mothercare quite comfy too.

My rash on stomach still not getting better everyday itch everyday scratch, haven't go get coconut oil also no time go ntuc finest see. Apply aloe gel no use, baby powder also no use.

Gosh my laundry bag is so full that I need to separate two rounds to wash. Tonight one round maybe tomorrow another.

Good morning, here I am the early bird. Dh is sick and coughing non-stop next to me. Hope he can recover soon.
Oh so I can save the money not to buy nursing bra since I am not giving bf. Think I am the only one here not giving bf?
Any program today? Later I am going to buy maternity pads and see what are the things I have missed out.
What is for breakfast? I am still thinking.
Btw my laundry I use hand wash then put in the machine. So very xiong for me. Now only 2 persons already so much laundry, next time plus beanie cannot imagine.

Gd morning everybody. Lynncandy why hand wash then machine? Seriously u ask me hand wash I Pengz, I started my own laundry only after having own house last time stay with mum she is the one helping me with it. I use machine I already feel Sian cause need wait at least an hr to hang clothes. Yesterday my 2nd batch I cannot wait I let it wash this morning then take out to dry. Lucky my and dh undergarments a lot if not wait for me wash and dry think not enough to wear daily Haha. Hope your dh recover soon. See house got any medication stuff to his mouth :)

Today lazing till early noon then head out probably for brunch so not going for any bf tdy. Ate my mini chewy juniors leftover in fridge.

I bought some maternity pads from ntuc Kotex one. Saw from mothercare also have their own brand. But I will buy more cause I think they say 1st week easily use up to 24-30 pads (don't know how true)

I am so excited waiting for my china dabao shipment to arrive Singapore. Consists of my baby pool, nursing top and pyjamas. Korean shipment from qo10 also on the way all is nursing wear.

Simplegirl, how are u doing today? Hope u able to discharge soon.

Anyone heading out to anywhere to see fireworks tonight? Vivo, marina etc...

Lastly a very happy national day to all mummies, next year this time we all have our bundle of joy/joys in our hands

Hello I have already taken my breakfast at kfc and guess what I am now at parkway coffee bean eating brunch. Oh man 2 hours one meal.. haha. . Later going shop some baby stuff.cold storage don't have maternity pads.. sian.. got to go ntuc again.

Back