(2014) ivf mummies support group

rainbowdreams1011

I don't recommend twins - I have twin mummies and seeing them struggling during pregnancy, after birth and the endless worries of their development....*sigh*
Actually I hope to have 4 kids before we knew we have to go through IVF. If I have twins, then I can close shop.

Will you be going for #4?

rainbowdreams1011

I hope to have a daughter to complete the family..so I am in the midst of porting my 2 frozen embryos from KKH to JB to do PGS/PGD.
At least you still have 2 frozen embryos to try for #4. I’m only left with one frozen embryo. So I hope this frozen embryo can split into 2 so I can have twins. So far I have only done one fresh cycle.

#1 from first fresh cycle, #2 from first frozen.

I hope I need not go through another fresh cycle.

I read fraternal twins if conceived naturally is based on family history (mother’s side). Identical twins are random. So since I’m left with one embryo, I can only hope for identical twins. Not possible to have fraternal twins.

One of my girlfriends also went through IVF to have her children. Her #1 is from her fresh cycle. Then she went for a frozen, ended up MC and second frozen, she ended up with twins now. So lucky!

rainbowdreams1011

Now Dr Tan Heng Hao will be leaving for private practice, I also don’t know how. Maybe after I consult him and see if his cost is reasonable. If not, I’ll go with Dr Sadhana.

towkayneo

Now Dr Tan Heng Hao will be leaving for private practice, I also don’t know how. Maybe after I consult him and see if his cost is reasonable. If not, I’ll go with Dr Sadhana.
Let us know if his rates are reasonable. I believe consultation will fall between S$110-130. The killer comes in for delivery, room rates etc. And touchwood, if the baby needs to be in NICU, ultimately still have to port back to KKH.

towkayneo

At least you still have 2 frozen embryos to try for #4. I’m only left with one frozen embryo. So I hope this frozen embryo can split into 2 so I can have twins. So far I have only done one fresh cycle.

#1 from first fresh cycle, #2 from first frozen.

I hope I need not go through another fresh cycle.

I read fraternal twins if conceived naturally is based on family history (mother’s side). Identical twins are random. So since I’m left with one embryo, I can only hope for identical twins. Not possible to have fraternal twins.

One of my girlfriends also went through IVF to have her children. Her #1 is from her fresh cycle. Then she went for a frozen, ended up MC and second frozen, she ended up with twins now. So lucky!
Well, I just need ONE viable pink embryo :p

Seriously, don't go for twins la, if you go to THH, he will also suggest that. For my #3 fresh cycle, he advised me to transfer one embryo to prevent twins.