(2014) ivf mummies support group

Yeah I am with tmc. But I have got one tcm near my mum's place so will just asked my mum to packet herbs and cook for me to drink during confinement.
Bb_hc you are with tmc too?

Cheery the bottom up theory not bad. Just just tried this morning when applying my clarins cream. Btw should apply the clarins cream, the oil is more to after applying the cream for toning purpose.

Cheery the bottom up theory not bad. Just just tried this morning when applying my clarins cream. Btw should apply the clarins cream, the oil is more to after applying the cream for toning purpose.
Yap actually think of it it's just like we doing neck, breast n face massage always in upwards direction to prevent it from gg south.
Oh my sil n gf told me toning oil is sufficient no need to use cream.

My dh's cousin wife used to work in clarins as trainer, her advise is to use the cream in the morning n oil at night for better effect.

Lynncandy, to relief my work stress I either eat or shop so apparently I prefer to shop than eating nowadays... I still have to maintain my image for dh. Heheee
Mschar, u are so slim..

Faithfullyours. I like the description of 草莓族 .their working attitude is really different compared to our generation.

i had a very bloated stomach last nite, i rub è upper part of my stomach anti clockwise.. tryin 2brg é air n waste 2colon... n out of é system.. used é clarins strechmark oil.. but i was so so tempted 2use ru yi oil or axe oil... but i see é recommendations lik not so good.. i hav a clarins cream too, free gift.. not sure if it's suitable 2use now or not... let me tak a pic n share with all 2nite...

Morning ladies!!! Thanks.. i just hope to not gain too much for this pregancy... bb healthy can le. My colleague just delivered. She gain only 4kg!!! Bb is 3.2kg!! Omg.. she is amazing...

I am preparing to go RWS with staycation for dh and daughter and sis in law's family.. hoping to still conceal from them but dh keep asking me to announce... but i dunno y i just feel not confident to announce.. i think i need to hv detail scan and stitch my cervix already then feel more confident abt the pregnancy. If not now... i feel so fragile and unstable...

Looking See ur pic n u have a gal, looks like u won't get much for 2nd one too. For gaining weight how to control to make sure the weight goes to bb n not on mummy.. I just feel tat water retention plays the biggest part so I just pray no water retention on me at later part of pregnancy...

Yes mschar don't think u gain much weight. After birth u can still regain this figure. I'm never so slim to begin with. Mine is not water retention is fats. I'm just worried the tummy fats and skin won't tone down because I'm having csec. My sil tummy very flabby cause she csec. Her whole body slim just the tummy forever flabby and round.

Dolly don't worry much about image I think u won't put on much weight too u quite petite. Most important must eat let bb have food :) tell dh u want me look slim or bb weight low. I'm sure he doesn't mind during this period.

How I wish this week is my detail scan really like so long didn see beanies.

Dolly hmm since u so worried abt ur figure for ur dh... After deliver ask him sponsor u to go marie france bodyline slimming programme :D
Dun be too affected on how to transfer weight gain to bb instead of mum. Cos it's very individual everyone react differently same as to say each pregnancy is different even for the same mum.

Well he is not commenting much for time being. We just hope Bb is healthy n normal can liao.

Did went marie france during dating days, so ex n not much effect.

Tiking gg polyclinic get more medication for my rashes...

Actually before my gal, i was plump.. whole life thinking of diet and weight lost and previous job require me to look slim and proper. So always always on diet...worst i battle with constipation problem. Nv use medication cannot go... but really dunno why during 1st pregnancy, i dare not use medication and constipation is cured. Then after birth of my gal.. i gained 11kg but i just keep losing weight, even without diet. Like last time, control this control that but after birth the weight just dropped.

Then one of my gf, also quite bak bak all her life.. then now just give birth to her girl and she says her weight is at her all time low. Even lower than her before birth.

Actually before my gal, i was plump.. whole life thinking of diet and weight lost and previous job require me to look slim and proper. So always always on diet...worst i battle with constipation problem. Nv use medication cannot go... but really dunno why during 1st pregnancy, i dare not use medication and constipation is cured. Then after birth of my gal.. i gained 11kg but i just keep losing weight, even without diet. Like last time, control this control that but after birth the weight just dropped.

Then one of my gf, also quite bak bak all her life.. then now just give birth to her girl and she says her weight is at her all time low. Even lower than her before birth.

I am worried abt my weight when i get older cos both my parent super overweight type... i guess i will get their genes if i nv watch.

Mschar, did u bf ur gal? If yes for how long? Mb ur hormones change after confinement :D

Dolly I think mb most slimming centers work for celebrities.. sales & marketing gimmick...

U need determination. My dad got investment in a beauty centre, lady boss told me in order to See effects must go daily to use their machine. She asked me to go to her after give birth w foc but have to help her put w my pictures of before n after effect. Anyway still long way to go, will See how by then.
Celebrities job is to b meimei at all costs, look at fann Wong still so pretty at 7 mths except a bulging tummy only.
Can't tik so far now, I told dh let me finish my 6 mths smoothly I 謝天謝地了。。

With the power of makeup everything also can cover up. Look at z*e bi*skin commercial will know how the pwr of makeup n magz touching up liao b4 she went thru the sponsor prog. All fake one lor... lol
No need to feel envy they have to look good else no sponsors will find them lor.. now hp also can touch up Photos to look good n dreamy :D if u watched last night 黑玫瑰2 they all trying to survive via all these outside jobs n 饭局....

Most important ownself feel happy to be pregnant n enjoy the glow of pregnancy!

Last edited:
mschar i hope i can be like u n friend always battle with dieting and constipation problem too before preg and i hope after preg i can be the lowest and lightest in terms of weight but must be healthy. i hope i got enough milk supply.

dolly i am at 63.5kg already but me wearing size 14 now. hahaha. my thighs are getting thundery so thick and wobbly.

ya actress got their stress also must always look pretty in front of us. their level of stress is much higher than us. i told dh also i so worried i look so fat and ugly after twinnies birth and his reply is u were never slim to begin with so its ok lol. well maybe some words of comfort also from him. but i think most important fat or slim dh always say we must be healthy. he dont want me fat cause he scare chloesterol level high but too skinny he say look sickly so he say fat must be healthy. skinny also must look gd so just have to take gd care health. can eat but dont eat too much oily stuff and block the arteries. lol. but i am never a healthy person to begin with i dont exercise.

I think we have license to gain weight then go ahead la. As long as it is going up in a healthy range. I will be more worried if baby is not putting on weight or not growing.

Just eat healthy when we can (though I just ate macs nuggets meals at midnight last night). Indulge once in a while and we will worry about the weight issue after delivery.

I heard bf really helps to lose weight. My best friend bf for like 19 months! She was even slimmer than before preggies.

If really become plump then aim to be plump pretty! We just need to know how to dress, put some make up etc.

Iwantahealthybaby, yap true so must recover well during confinement. Always heard the saying after delivery, body can be stronger with a good confinement.
Btw cholesterol level is not affected by plump or skinny. Skinny can have high cholesterol n plump can be normal in cholesterol. cos its the amt of fats in the blood vein tt affects cholesterol level not the fats in physical appearance ;)

Yah.. i will try to recover during confinement too. Me now super weak one. If fan blow direct me.. then bones will ache.

If sit on floor, will tummyache and LS. This one is from.young one. Tummy area always cold. I must always wear high waist underwear and skirt so keep tummy warmer. If kanna wind blow also will tummy ache and LS

I must say pressure comes from dh. During dating n pre wedding days he already kp emphasizing me to lose weight. Then many weeks back he send me the attached pic say hope I will look like this , I replied ya, let me finished my next 8 mths peacefully...

Attachments

• 1402977579128.jpg
    1402977579128.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 132
Oops... like that super stressed man. Dolly gal.. u feed him fat fat too la!

Heng my hubby no complain me though I put on like 20 kg from the time we dated. But I will make it a point to still try to look pretty, hide the weakness and show off the strengths.

My dh actually prefer me to be on the plumb side. He say better to hug. Thou he is skinny. Haha. So I still not so stress. But yes like circle mention fat or skinny most important we must love ourselves. Must bother to dress up and make up too for some occasion. Dh like me to make up makes him feel I happy to go date with him. Haha.

Oops... like that super stressed man. Dolly gal.. u feed him fat fat too la!

Heng my hubby no complain me though I put on like 20 kg from the time we dated. But I will make it a point to still try to look pretty, hide the weakness and show off the strengths.
No way I can feed him fat. Firstly it runs in his family genes, 2ndly he vy cautious on his fatness. Exercise every night without fail..

My dh actually prefer me to be on the plumb side. He say better to hug. Thou he is skinny. Haha. So I still not so stress. But yes like circle mention fat or skinny most important we must love ourselves. Must bother to dress up and make up too for some occasion. Dh like me to make up makes him feel I happy to go date with him. Haha.
Dh cfm wants me dress up n makeup. He will comment to this Singer that actress hair or make-up nice on tv n asked me learn. If the clothes I wear tat day no nice, he ask me changed before go out. There was once I wore a not so flattery pants to meet him for lunch, he so damn angry at it said u dun realised it's ugly n make u look fat meh... wow after tat I no mood to eat liao

I totally agree with u all... u see ang moh, big and lotsa cellulites also wear bikinis walk ard confidently... key is love ur body. When u r confident. Even plus size also will show the plus size beauty...

Dolly then I can understand how stressful it is. It's very demoralising to hear this type comment from dh. Sometimes my dh also will say this pants looks good on you. If the top looks not flattering he will say this one doesn't suit u. He doesn't say in very harsh words but I will know when he say doesn't suit means not nice ma and I will feel so sad and affected that whole day I will even show black face and then throw away the top he say not nice haha.

My constipation is back. Feeling very terrible. Try to shit just now again feeling of all stuck. There goes my rest of the working day later sure feel terrible.

Ladies after preg my stools are always In tiny round small shape. No longer able poo one whole line smooth smooth type. How about u girls. I heard from nurses is very common during preg and they have seen a lot walk in cases due to stuck poo. I really feel so lost when it comes to this. Been taking lactose syrup daily but still no improvement. Veg and fruits also eat also no cure.

Ya once he said no nice I ask throw the clothes aside.
Mschar I have big heavy bones, all thanks to me being premature n drs fetch me spoonful of calcium directly to make sure I grow, my mum told me. I was only 3 pounds when born so I have no newborn pictures cos my mum said I m like a black little kitten...

Dolly, then u print out the photo n paste it on his bolster. Tell him he can have it n hug all he like lor haha... pass him a wig n ask him to learn how to style the hair first then do it for u. Nv easy to style hair for ownself lei.
Sorry no offence... ur dh looks like super man hunk arh? Expect his wife to be super model? Looking good on the outside but so ugly in his inner self?
So harsh to his wife in words. Nv give face & nv consider tt it will hurt u..
I think u always will make effort in ur outlook.. dun be too stress over his comments... left in right out.. else u will live in miserly

I Just finished hot fudge sundae as I still got no chance for circle's waffles with ice cream.
Haha yes no salt so they will cook fresh one for you. Yum yum.. I still have not reached office and heading back to the paper work. Whole morning at construction site and I think people still don't know I am preggy. Maybe more to I put on weight the look.

Lynncandy our taste buds really very similar lol. My dh always get a packet of salt to pour if he share fries with me cause mine no salt. Very lame. I like no salt since I going to dip In chilli and curry sauce.

Ya dolly I understand Hw u feel but really to always ensure tip top condition looking good and pretty is sometimes tiring. Sometimes u just have your low days where you don't feel like dressing up. My dh will be more cautious in his words cause he know every words coming from his mouth will affect me.

Cheerywalnuts cool cool hahahaha u sounded so angry.

Ladies most important love yourself before u want others to love u. If u no confident then you won't be able to make yourself beautiful too. I'm not a pretty girl where all guys will turn and look at me for a 2nd time. Not slim where can see hour glass figure too. But I got quite a number of guy friends who loves to hang out with me. My dh say I just got this charm In me always attract uncles and man. Lol

Iwantahealthybaby, hahaha not angry just feel sorry for dolly...
Regarding the poo, recently I experienced hard stools but still the long smooth type. Usually take apple once a day or alternate days.
Actually abit guilty in the food I take cos after bfp felt I not so discipline in taking more veggies n fruits.

Manage to sweat out all in the loo before going back office. At least I'm feeling better now.

The nurse say common problem constipation during preg.

I am cooking dinner tonight but don't know what menu yet. After work then go buy ingredients.

I bought a set of pajamas for my beanie at bhg. Now gss 20% off. My hubby was trying hard to stop me from buying bb clothes. But after tahan for so long I finally get a set in white color first. It was so cute, hard to resist. All his words fly out of the other ear, pretend can't hear. Lol..

After the first buy, hand very itchy.. Don't know can tahan till detail scan or later. Hubby said buy last tri..
Btw, how many set of clothes u all intend to buy for ur newborn?
I got no hand me down.

The problem for me is that every morn I'll be awaken by my tummy to go and poo poo. Same timing everyday. But it'll hurt at the opening for awhile. Tot I'm having piles but doc said it's not.
Cheerywalnuts, I'm now more disciplined to eat more vege and fruits, after being overheated. Haha..
I should say I'm the most lazy here. I'm just v plain jane. No make up. First time my hubby see me with makeup was during our rom. :eek: lol I'm not big size so can afford to eat eat eat. :p hubby will be surprised if I doll up. He will ask when I buy the dress, never see me wear before, who am I gg out with, etc.. start to gan cheong.. haha..
I'm at mum's place now. Will be cooking song fa BKT for dinner later. Had soup spoon for lunch with mum just now.

The problem for me is that every morn I'll be awaken by my tummy to go and poo poo. Same timing everyday. But it'll hurt at the opening for awhile. Tot I'm having piles but doc said it's not.
Cheerywalnuts, I'm now more disciplined to eat more vege and fruits, after being overheated. Haha..
I should say I'm the most lazy here. I'm just v plain jane. No make up. First time my hubby see me with makeup was during our rom. :eek: lol I'm not big size so can afford to eat eat eat. :p hubby will be surprised if I doll up. He will ask when I buy the dress, never see me wear before, who am I gg out with, etc.. start to gan cheong.. haha..
I'm at mum's place now. Will be cooking song fa BKT for dinner later. Had soup spoon for lunch with mum just now.

Sumiko83, my meals are mainly meat now not like last time will have veggies for lunch n dinner. More strong flavored type of food. :p
Had duck porridge for lunch. Dinner will be chicken rice :)
Lol same here most of the time no make up when go out. Dh will ask if i doll up hahaha cos he likes to wear casual so he will be awkward. Usually only when I meet up with frens then put makeup.

At this period he will call to ask whether I lunch already or not. I m not tat discipline w my meals timing.. always haywire probably bcos meeting at different hours so it's hard to gauge the standard timing. Almost one to have cheat day just now, wanted to eat ice cream but stay away...
I always say my dh vain, he will say no vain it's bcos of health. If I not healthy how to take care of bb next time..

I bought a set of pajamas for my beanie at bhg. Now gss 20% off. My hubby was trying hard to stop me from buying bb clothes. But after tahan for so long I finally get a set in white color first. It was so cute, hard to resist. All his words fly out of the other ear, pretend can't hear. Lol..

After the first buy, hand very itchy.. Don't know can tahan till detail scan or later. Hubby said buy last tri..
Btw, how many set of clothes u all intend to buy for ur newborn?
I got no hand me down.
I know what you mean! felt the same way when I bought the first sleep suit for beanie. My mommy friends say about 7-10pcs cos they will burp milk out so one day can change a few times.

Haha me too trying to endure after getting the sterilizer as the first item for beanie. Endure Endure in 2 more weeks to come.. iwantahealthbaby, you are soon approaching graduation after detailed scan. Haha it also means the bigger hole for your pocket.
Oh man, week 21 then do my detailed scan and week 22 for Dr Ananda. Really can't endure another 2ww more...
July, Aug and Sep is the month of spending wild.
Cheery, mainly meat. Boy Boy?
Sumiko, song fa................. I love their fish with song fa soup... You are making me wanting to go UE square at changi city point there for song fa.
Kitkats, you can start with the blue theme? Since can see something during last scan hehe..
Circle, I think I might get more than 10 pcs due to all the cute cute clothings..
Dolly, make up everyday ma? powder, lipstick, red red, long lashes?

Back