(2014) ivf mummies support group

Just now I nearly faint in the car while drivng. The PIE massive jam until the vehicles cannot really move from Adam to paya lebar heard that now the jam is until bedok area or maybe now tampines area. I was in there for don't know how long. Then luckily I bought bread in my bag and took out to eat. I nearly want to blackout in my car. Furthermore plus yesterday whole night never sleep well, the usual on and off pee thingy. Today really feel like taking mc, but I got very important work needs to settle.
Ever since preggy, I think not every night can really sleep well. Did you all encounter the same thing as me?

I usually woke up 2 - 3 times in the night. But will go pee at 5+ . Used to b difficult to get back to slp but recently has improved quite abit especially I m taking medication to stop the itch since last sun but still got lots of dreams daily...

I also wake up about 3-4 times a night. Dreams are ok but super scared when it is those sexy ones.

I love metro sale! Time to buy clarins stretch mark cream!

LynnCandy, heng u got food in the car. Now I also scared. Always have a pack of cookie in my bag!

Miao-ling, hope your ms will get better! Once u reach 2nd trimester, it will be better!

Joymeme! Good luck to your oscar!!!

Last night I heard a sad update from colleague. Me totally scared. Baby carried to full term but born with high fever. Suspected brain infection and doc found holes in heart too.

After hearing, I think i will book dr ananda for detailed scan on top of kkh. My hubby also very cute... says we will take private gynae package on top of seeing kkh. But delivery still done at kkh. So best of both worlds.

Circle, good at least you can see beanie more and got free multi vit. I think what we want is a peace of mind especially for all of us here who have come so far after all the procedures.
Better buy some food like milo etc when you start work next week. As preggy don't know why will suddenly giddy one.

Circle, good at least you can see beanie more and got free multi vit. I think what we want is a peace of mind especially for all of us here who have come so far after all the procedures.
Better buy some food like milo etc when you start work next week. As preggy don't know why will suddenly giddy one.
Yah! me going to buy packs of anlene milk and individual packs of wheat biscuit. gonna be with me at every meeting. Cos sometimes meetings may drag longer than u think.

Lynncandy, must always have standby food n water in ur bag. Usually will have lots of dream at night tt's y after brekkie will feel sleepy to take a nap.

Circle, very sad news. If bb born w fever near delivery may be cos of infection, mum's preclampsia etc. Heart rate unstable during delivery mb due to cord tied up bb wrist, neck tt prevent blood flow to bb via cord. Usually e dr will monitor the heart rate n temp of bb during delivery. Must deliver bb out fast if detect fever n unstable hb.

Ur colleague w kkh or private? The detailed scan nv showed the holes in heart?

good morning ladies, yesterday i sleep around 1plus cause doing some packing to make more space for bb stuffs my storeroom almost full and in a mess so yesterday repack all the stuffs those in box all open and place in plastic bags cause save space more. nearer edd must start washing all the towels, face cloth, clothes and swaddle.

i had kfc porridge this morning but not tasty not much meat inside. like 2-3 small piece nia. so small....not shiok!

circle your dh is participating...so happy. at least now he ownself suggest extra scan at private. your friend case is sad. so how baby now? holes in heart by right should be able to see during detail scan right? now you make me worried isit kkh detail scan not detail enough. your friend in kkh too? i got a friend his baby during detail or oscar already detected baby with 1 lung. but doc say if take care even 1 lung is ok. probably breathing will need to be harder. then the wife going deliver soon anytime but her bp super high so also quite dangerous doc even ask her to monitor baby movement daily. if the frequency of movement becomes longer must faster go clinic and let him check if there is a need must csec cannot wait. sounds so scary. till now at week 19 i still cannot feel anything from both babies. so tempted to get the dope machine to hear their heartbeat...but wonder am i able to differentiate its from 2 diff twinnies. actually i wonder if those private clinic during normal scan are they able see baby organs like heart or lungs developing well?

joymeme 1.5days to oscar is fast almost there. happy to see beannie ya...must be exciting. me counting down another 6days after detail scan going to see june tan at tps for the very 1st time. i always see her at clinic A.

lynncandy when i am driving to work today i hear alot accident on the roads. lucky my side didn kanna. glad you are safely in office already. keep calm i think next time if you really experience blackout or unwell faster go to rd shoulder to rest better than insist driving. you never know when blackout will set in. it can happen anytime before you even knew it. for me now i seldom wake up in middle night to pee already maybe i sleep quite late this few days so i clear before i sleep. my wake up pee time now usually is 6.30-6.45am (where my dh leaves home for work and say gdbye to me and twinnies) not those 2-3am hours.

miao-ling, tcm is really up to own comfort. me did tcm acu before et but after that i stop. most important you must go and see one you are comfy with. ms is common at least you know you are having preggy symptoms (see it this way)

i see faithfullyours so you started yours? i will go and take a look after my detail scan next week. i am more interested in the 2nd session on how to breastfeed, how to bath and care for babies. wonder if kkh class is good and detail enough.

dolly i also no mood to work, lazy lazy. i just hope for next week to come soon so can finish my shopping list.

hearing so many stories on pregnancy, really at no stage we can put our mind at ease. feel so lousy cause we so helpless. i havent check whether if my cervix is competence anot. wonder kkh detail scan they able to see anot. if not will wait next aptm with private gynae at thomson then ask doc. but i think my doc will say i google too much and worry for nothing lol. today when i bath i see my stomach the roundness is not symmetrical. one side like bigger the other side smaller. i suspect my twins are left right not up down as what the sonograpger say during oscar. at 1st is up down i wonder if they will switch position cause dh say he hear always is left right can hear sound.

Actually I don't have much details about my colleague. Now more to offer comfort and continue praying for her. She was very jovial throughout pregnancy leh. Didn't feel that it was gonna be an issue.

I guess my hubby tired of hearing me go on and on about private or kkh. So he finally said... see private but deliver kkh. I guess it does solve alot of my concerns. I get better gynae care and beanie gets best support and facilities.

Hmmm.. i dunno leh.. i just can't 100% trust govt hospital. Like we are just guinea pig patients for them. A lot depends on luck like that.

Like my dad... one month before his heart attack. He got dizzy spells. Went to A&E and did ecg. The doc says his heart very strong! Ecg is ok! Totally missed out on the symptoms that his artery was getting blocked. Scary lor...

oh yes this i agree, my parents also admitted to hospital due to whatever reasons but they always fail to detect anything serious. sometimes i wonder if no serious how come will like that...then really lor must wait till things happen then they know whats wrong. continue praying for your colleague bb...must be a tough time for her. hope her bb and her can discharge from hospital soon.

Life is unpredictable we just have to treasure wat we have now... constant worries doesn't help but the more stories we hear the more fear we have...

Yeah.. but I guess I just decided not to leave it to chance la. And I still don't dare to make the leap to private in case of beanie complications.

So this is the best way.. as many of us have said, money can earn back. I poss gonna spend that extra 1k for that assurance that beanie and i are really really ok. Anyway my private gynae clinic got 3d machine! Heehee! Poss he will scan free :)

circle your clinic is under thomson women clinic? i thinking after detail scan what other scan we can have? normal already right? i wonder if i want try 3d or 4d.

Nopers.. i am gonna see dr kenneth Lee at Mt A clinic. Heard his reviews also not bad.

I was seriously considering to deliver Mt A but very scared beanie may need medical care after delivery. Then the bill siao liao.

Hi Ladies, recently I got feeling to go toilet but when I go in I need awhile to push myself to pass out the urine.. It been ard 2 weeks as it an on and off thingy that why I never see doc till now... Today I went to see private gynae then she say need to test my urine see got infection a not.. Then in the meanwhile she gave me augmentin to eat.. But I see the description when I came back it say if pregnant be caution.. Hence I'm abit worried actually can eat mah.. What do you ladies think?

I took augmentin during week7-8 when I mc one beanie to prevent infection.. if it's prescribe by gynae , I trust his knowledge on the medication

yes allure i guess your gynae sure know what is good for you at this stage. i heard sister who had infection also given some medication so call taken caution during pregnancy but gynae still will give. cheerywalnuts you very shiok so late then awake. how i wish i can be lying on bed now...

Iwantahealthybaby, I woke up at 6plus had brekkie then ko at 9plus until near lunch then wake up... mb cos last night nv sleep well keep having dreams tt I felt difficulty in breathing n like asking for help as dh claimed.
U motivated me to do spring cleaning :D after lunch cleared up stuff in kitchen n bombshelter. Good workout haha.

go go. very shiok after clearing you see alot space and you can start chionging bb stuffs to keep lol.
Yap already done with the clearing :D lol dh dun allow any buying yet.. only can pschyo him to start in mid aug after detailed scan
Fulfilling wk in clearing WI wardrobe, study room, bombshelter n kitchen. Threw away alot of old stuff that of no use. Relieved :D

Last edited:
I still have no time to clear my beanie's room. Maybe in July or Aug then I will redecorate the room. Previously my mil's room I am planning to throw away all the furniture and convert to a guest room with sofa bed. So total 2 rooms for me to decorate. My room I just put one playpen next to my bed will do. Don't think got space for other things.
Are you all planning to let beanie sleep with you or put in another room with monitoring devices?

i will put bb in the same room as me but will still have monitoring devices cause it will be at the foot of my bed. no space to place two cots beside my sleeping area. so the monitor will be placed at my side table if i awake i can see dont need to climb up to walk to foot check on babies.

Hi Ladies, recently I got feeling to go toilet but when I go in I need awhile to push myself to pass out the urine.. It been ard 2 weeks as it an on and off thingy that why I never see doc till now... Today I went to see private gynae then she say need to test my urine see got infection a not.. Then in the meanwhile she gave me augmentin to eat.. But I see the description when I came back it say if pregnant be caution.. Hence I'm abit worried actually can eat mah.. What do you ladies think?
Hi.. i had similar urine problem 2 weeks back. I was prescribed with a 7 days antibiotics too. Not augmentin. I think it's sofilex. Bobian doc said must take to prevent it from worsening. Ended up my urine test v mild infection only.

I am planning maybe to put beanie in another room by herself then with monitoring device. My friend did that and say baby learn to be independent. But I think I might feel the heartpain to left beanie alone.
Wah twinnies then 2 cots. Got space ma?

cheerywalnuts then it will be very big. if best to be able to separate into two single cot so at least next time can free to position. if one whole link up difficult space consuming. i just get two individuals and put them side by side lol. i at 1st think to put them in another room but mum say i siao why dont put together say if not night feeding how need walk another room so far also. shall see how it goes.

Actually I don't have much details about my colleague. Now more to offer comfort and continue praying for her. She was very jovial throughout pregnancy leh. Didn't feel that it was gonna be an issue.

I guess my hubby tired of hearing me go on and on about private or kkh. So he finally said... see private but deliver kkh. I guess it does solve alot of my concerns. I get better gynae care and beanie gets best support and facilities.

Hmmm.. i dunno leh.. i just can't 100% trust govt hospital. Like we are just guinea pig patients for them. A lot depends on luck like that.

Like my dad... one month before his heart attack. He got dizzy spells. Went to A&E and did ecg. The doc says his heart very strong! Ecg is ok! Totally missed out on the symptoms that his artery was getting blocked. Scary lor...

Circle, very sad about your colleague. Hope she'll be strong for her baby. Glad that your hubby is on board for both private & kkh gynae. To be honest, govt hospital can miss out things sometimes given the volume of patients... Like my hubby many years ago during NS, went CGH told him food poisoning, went TTSH told him constipation. The real diagnosis? Gleneagles checked that it was kidney infection & kidney on the verge of failing liao... Almost died from the delay in treatment cos CGH & TTSH both couldn't diagnose correctly. Not say govt hospital is bad, they do have good equipment... But my faith in them is greatly reduced after a few real life encounters of close family around me.

Now I am thinking should I go for another detail scan at Thomson. But then it mean I got two scan within one week since next week is week 20. Wonder if kkh detail scan can provide accurate results or details about my babies

Circle, very sad about your colleague. Hope she'll be strong for her baby. Glad that your hubby is on board for both private & kkh gynae. To be honest, govt hospital can miss out things sometimes given the volume of patients... Like my hubby many years ago during NS, went CGH told him food poisoning, went TTSH told him constipation. The real diagnosis? Gleneagles checked that it was kidney infection & kidney on the verge of failing liao... Almost died from the delay in treatment cos CGH & TTSH both couldn't diagnose correctly. Not say govt hospital is bad, they do have good equipment... But my faith in them is greatly reduced after a few real life encounters of close family around me.
Yah... i know what u mean. my dad case... he went ktph. They actually said ecg clear and diagnosed him with ear infection so imbalance resulting in dizziness!!!!! when it was actually artery blockage which resulted in a heart attack one month later!!!!

Ladies, let's not get too paranoid over a case ard us. My dh said we need to have confidence in our bb. If we hear every case then we start jumping really no ending.. maybe we shd ask more question during detail scan before decide next step if not convinced..

Iwantahealthybaby, for twins detail scan the charges will be x2? If the price of tmc n dr ananda for twins abt the same, might as well go to dr ananda. I asked adc to chk my cervix length, the sonographer discourage as they can only measure via v scan so end up nv measure.

Feel like taking hl to rest at home, have a break away from work stress. Really can't take the constant issues w customers b it external or internal ppl.. office politics really hate it.. finger pointing everywhere but when got credits no more finger point liao

Was at jurong east mrt station. Forever so packed with ppl at this hour. Was queuing when the smrt staff signaled to me and let me jump q to stand in front of the entrance. I'm so thankful but feel abit paisey at the same time. :D

i hav sm ideas on bedin 4baby, will put some kind of basinet next 2me.. wun buy playpen yet.. mayb near or aft 1st mth. see if baby like mattress. if not will buy yao lan with stand. but infant care got no yao lan... so see how...

Adc scan very sian one. Circle that time not your dh no mood to see the screen. Even I myself see the screen also feeling blurr. Dh went with me to adc that time and he looked straight to the sonographer screen. He said the screen I am looking at is really blurr. He said tmc the scan so much better and really make us feel welcome with a good seat next to you and both of you can watch the big screen together while scanning.
As for Dr Ananda scan as usually I will be going there alone as it is a weekday. Tmc detailed is a sat so dh going.

Cheerywalnuts u not going to kkh for detail scan? Then Other hospital also must measure thru v to know cervix length? I don't wish to get too paranoid over this but I also fear. I wonder before we embark ivf all this the hospital checkup got c the cervix length anot?

Ya dolly that's what my dh also say, he sAy must trust god and our babies. We pray so hard and ask me to have faith In them. What's for dinner tonight ladies? I am going cook kimchi Korean noodles. After so long I'm finally eating magi noodles lol. Today must feel like drinking kimchi Soup plus magi Mee. But before that I'm snacking on my calbee spicy chips. Wait dh back then cook and eat together.

Whao lynncandy too bad u pay for tmc detail scan le if not really quite waste of money to c dr ananda and tmc. I don't think kkh offer 3d/4d scan so maybe I will get thomson to do it for me.

Sumiko means obviously you look preggy already cause u given privilege to jump que :)

Just now while driving home I thought I feel some movement in lower stomach thought might be Twinnies moving but cause tods also bumpy I cannot have a clear feel. Now I'm home I cannot feel again :( still waiting for them to kick me real hard haha

Iwantahealthybaby, yes that is the feeling like some movement at lower abdominal. For me I usually experience it from between evening time. Like tapping or a bit pull but yet not and stretch the feeling.

Tapao one pack of salted fish fried rice back n shared half half w dh.. vy economy hor.. we can't finished whole package ourselves so usually share together..
Dun know my bb next time like us or not.. eat little nia..
The only thing I discipline myself is go to bed at 1130 latest

Dolly, you and your dh share the food. Next time plus beanie total 3 person to 1 packet of food. Full ma?? Now must eat 1 packet to share with my beanie in the stomach hehe.
Iwantahealthybaby, driving out for supper now?

Iwantahealthybaby, will be gg to kkh for detail. Not too sure abt other hospital. Oh cos read tt u thinking go tmc for detail then might as well go elsewhere :D

1 pack is almost like 3 bowls of rice so we half half it's 1 And half bowl for each pax.. nvrm lah later if hungry then eat biscuits..

Back