(2014) ivf mummies support group

Hi morning ladies, it is a blue Monday. Circle is back to work today?
As for me, I can still wear all my shorts at home. Only those jean and shorts wear for going out I have changed to ASOS maternity wear. Pants also maternity one.
iwantahealthybaby, I also realise that not only my tummy is getting bigger, my thighs also like become wider. Btw ladies the clarins stretch control cream is really very good. I am using it during the day time and as for night time I am using bio oil. I can see my old stretch mark at my boobs seem to be reducing.
I just google to see the clothing in maternity exchange, so expensive one. But their evening dress looks quite nice for wedding.
Any plans for you ladies today? I have finally made my fruit infused water yesterday night and plan to drink it tonight haha.

Good morning. Lynncandy yes the clothes there are on the higher side range wise not a lot too but I agree their dinner clothes not bad. I bought one for dinner a black overall. It's on display actually in the shop. Dh say nice so buy. They having some discount so certain items clearance sale some got 10-20% discount.

Yesterday I told dh I fat le the thighs wider by so much the buttocks also
Increase haha his reply nevermind only lower half naked then can see the difference since I go out with clothes nobody know. What an answer dude. Yesterday whole day I feel bloated and the tummy so hard. But even with an oversize tshirt yesterday my bb bump is obvious. My mum saw others with even bigger bumps and she say maybe me till birth time the bump also won't obvious haha. How can that be?? I think the miracle about baby bump is they just suddenly appear big and round overnight. I just wonder when mine will be. Haha.

Today is Monday and we got 5 days of working before the weekend comes. Let this week past fast next tue my detail scan cannot wait :)

I so sianz, my gf n mum guessed boy say my tummy not big, didn't put on much weight... then I had a dream last night gynae said got testicles I m like ah!! Sweat!!
Having gal must b big tummy meh?
Last year when I bfp sil kp telling mil mine must b boy cos I quite bloated n say hers was small w gal. Now I m small n ppl say boy, so wat is wat leh ……

Dolly why stress n affect ur mood with so many speculation on the gender? No matter which gender he/she is still ur previous one ;) u will still love him/her as much

Actually for first pregnancy, tummy will suddenly shoot up when reach 6 months. My friend who always can hide in her loose fitting clothing suddenly reach 6 months the tummy shoot up so much. I think we still got 5 more weeks to 6 months and sure the tummy will suddenly shoot up a lot.
iwantahealthbaby, better apply effective stretch mark cream. So that next time give birth already still got smooth skin.
Dolly, the tummy appearance not very true one. hmm... you should be able to know the gender already right?

I also bot 4 pairs of bottoms from maternity exchange last thursday. 2 pairs of shorts, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of yoga pants.

Yesterday went Robinson. Bot 3 pairs of ballerina pumps and leather flats. At least now i got some decent clothes to fit me.

I tried the chinese gender calendar. Yhe prediction is girl! DH very happy. Lol

Lynncandy, I am also using the clarins toning oil. Smells very nice like a spa session. Btw I apply mostly on tummy area n the remaining on my thighs n butt cos these 2 areas sure expand as time goes

Gynae guess gal, tcm say likely boy.. I know wat dh n in laws wants... me confused stage
Is hard to satisfy everybody wants... What u NEED is a healthy strong bb in u. That matters most than anything else. Time will reveal just be happy n wait for it. U have been thru so much why let other ppl "wants" affect u so much?

The toning oil I get sample from them haha.. Smell really like going to spa... I really want to go spa. Anyone got any place to recommend?
Cheery, you SHAM till all the way? not planning to enter workforce already?

Morning ladies! Me still resting at home.this week. Make sure dad goes for.his follow up appts. Next Mon then start work. Having this.sneezy and drippy nose. Hope it gets well real soon.

The toning oil I get sample from them haha.. Smell really like going to spa... I really want to go spa. Anyone got any place to recommend?
Cheery, you SHAM till all the way? not planning to enter workforce already?
Yap all the way. Dun think any employers will employ pregnant ladies now.

Portia you will get more as days goes by. Happy shopping.

Dolly don't be upset girl or boy really important is happy. Even if it doesn't match any of your relatives expectations don't be bothered by it. The bb is your own flesh blood. For me I quite believe gynae instinct. After all they scan and see and their experience should be 90% correct in early detection.

Lol lynncandy I didn apply religiously cause me from start already a lot stretch marks to begin with. I apply now more like I'm taking session to massage Twinnies and talk to them.

My rashes attack is bad... the little bumps gets quite abit on my lower legs n itch. Only stop itch after I took medication...
vy tired after the Long dream

Godson is like tiger after medication last evening. Gg ard the living room w a marker drawing lines on books, our hp, sofa n pillows n walls . my goodness it's like treasure hunt spotting lines one by one n ask who did it He replied 是我。。。wanna faintz

Whao Portia so fast u get maternity bottoms? Cause it will start growing soon you might need bigger maternity bottoms. I am wearing my shorts from maternity exchange loving it so much :) the Deniem so nice haha.

Me just bought two pillow from kiddy palace the brand little zebra. Seems not bad. Getting two more for parents place but will get later. It's $29.90 each.

Iwantahealthybaby, your beanies must be jumping inside as their mummy has already done most of the shopping for them hehe..
Portia wah you so fast wear materinty bottom. I only started wearing recently as can't fit to the normal one anymore. You might really need to get bigger one nearer the time. I got mine standby bigger size for the bigger tummy in time to come.

Still on with most of my old clothes, from the time I start ivf I always buy loose loose clothes.now I got plenty of dresses n flats

Whao Portia so fast u get maternity bottoms? Cause it will start growing soon you might need bigger maternity bottoms. I am wearing my shorts from maternity exchange loving it so much :) the Deniem so nice haha.

Me just bought two pillow from kiddy palace the brand little zebra. Seems not bad. Getting two more for parents place but will get later. It's $29.90 each.
Can't help it. I am a big gal to start with and mu bloating makes make look like 3 to 4 months pregnant. Yesterday on mrt, got one uncle give up seat for me....

Iwantahealthybaby, your beanies must be jumping inside as their mummy has already done most of the shopping for them hehe..
Portia wah you so fast wear materinty bottom. I only started wearing recently as can't fit to the normal one anymore. You might really need to get bigger one nearer the time. I got mine standby bigger size for the bigger tummy in time to come.

I am already buying size L at maternity exchange. Salegal says i shld be able to wear them till end of 2nd trim at least. All the bottoms there are stretchable.

Going to get maternity bras soon. I am a 38C and hv been using extender for 2 weeks aldy. I think in a week or 2, i may go marks and spencer for new bras.... sigh... ang mo size got to pay ang mo price!!!!

I recently bought two wired bras at 80C and 85C respectively but I realise the wired make me feel tight. After one day when remove can see the marks below my boobs. Think no choice got to stick to non wired let boobs go south lol.

I still cannot feel beanies moving I wishing for that day..wonder when. I bought size m at maternity exchange but I think maybe got to change soon if hips grow fast,

i use half bottle clarins liao.. week13 today n din use é oil daily.. mayb coz my skin is dry so absorbs well.. use a lot at bust area n side of stomach...

i will try é mustela sample 1st b4 buyin é nex clarins...

Did u try the bra extender? I m tiking is it bcos I m not eating as much so I haven't balloon up yet. Now w the rashes all the more I m cautious w my food intake..

Im 14wks having cramps n brownish discharge. Just had uti last week. my gynae is from sgh. Can I walk in kkh. Do they issue mc or hl?

iwantahealthybaby, Wooh C cup. You will reach D or DD soon. I think maybe you can go vs online to buy the bra, their bra are more comforty.
Kay4414, you can just walk in to kkh o&g 24hrs anytime.

ladies, any idea if we can eat yellow ginger like nasi bryani rice? I heard from those elderly cannot eat yellow ginger like those use it to cook pineapple rice the yellow colour.
I don't care whack and eat today..

i use half bottle clarins liao.. week13 today n din use é oil daily.. mayb coz my skin is dry so absorbs well.. use a lot at bust area n side of stomach...

Wah... that is fast! I started week 14. Now week 17 and still.got like 90%. I only apply on tummy. bust also need?

I use the oil daily after shower pour on the palm once n apply at tummy n thighs since wk 12. Have been using 2 weeks abt over 90% left. U apply alot arh?

Haven buy any maternity clothes yet.. pulling all the loose clothes from wardrobe to wear. Just cleared my wardrobe to make space for bb stuff.

Last edited:
ladies, any idea if we can eat yellow ginger like nasi bryani rice? I heard from those elderly cannot eat yellow ginger like those use it to cook pineapple rice the yellow colour.
Hmm I also dunno cos I have been eating nasi briyani

I just had curry chicken rice for lunch. Think not daily affair a bit yellow shouldn be a problem.

Lynncandy I'm nowhere near u don't worry hahaha I think my boobs Has grown enough. Don't think will grow more.

Nope dolly didn use extender cause my maternity 80c is ok just the wire one seems tighter and cause marks after wearing. And it's three hooks my extender only 2 hooks lol.

I am using the normal cocoa butter lotion only don't know if it helps in stretch marks but it's does provide moisturising effects.

I think can eat bah.. my mum when preggy with me always craved for nasi briyani. No briyani she rather sleep than eat other food. Haha.. now i also like briyani..

My boobs got old stretch mark. Initially I don't know got such oil to apply until when you all told me about it. So I started applying on my boobs, tummy and thighs and I can really see my old marks at my boobs reduce like 50%. I don't have stretch mark on my tummy but more to my thighs with old marks. I have got big thighs as I am a swimmer and a jogger. After bfp no longer exercise, all these become fats.
iwantahealthybaby, I also got cocoa butter but bio oil really can reduce the marks. you should give it a try not expensive. Cocoa butter is more to maintain only.
My bra still can fits, but I really got to pray hard not to DDD. I don't think I can find 36DDD at vs and I really don't know what cup and size next. I scare 38 boob waistline will be big for future like wasted after birth. Don't know my next up should I get wired or wireless as 38 the boob waistline should be comforty and I scare if I get wireless, later go south how?? Sob sob... everywhere becoming fat..
I miss swimming, but dh and my mum don't allow me to swim. Furthermore, buy the maternity swimwear only can wear like 4 months the most got to prepare to give birth (wasted). Maternity wear really very wasted one hor, it is so expensive and only can last that few months.

sumiko and cheery, ask both of you about curry, tamil and malay food is the best. Hehe, see both of you really knows well on the food. Thanks for comforting me on the nasi bryani. I was so worried after eating it as my colleague was commenting about it...got yellow ginger.. blah blah blah.. this and that.. faint.
I am wondering how is faithfullyyours? So long never hear from her.
Sister snow should be giving birth soon already?? Time really flies, I still remember when we bfp, she was week 18 and now she is going to give birth soon.

I got bio oil too lynncandy but I didn use like very oily. Ok shall try that from tomorrow onwards. I only apply once a day that is in morning. Night lazy.

Just now went giant walk and saw diapers cost. Whao a lot brand diff cost. Mama poko seems affordable. Pamper is ex. Huggies feel so much like pampers in terms packaging. Gosh I wonder how fast bb change their diaper one day.

My nephew using merries got the colour changing indicator when it's full to change. Btw sine brands nb smaller than others. Like huggies nb really very small. Merries nb like huggies s size. So when u buy nb depends which brand u getting

I only use bio oil at night as very oily don't like during the day time. So daytime I will use clarins now or cocoa butter.

For diapers, those experience mummies told me to buy cheap cheap one for home use as everytime needs to change. Diapers are like throwing away money the feeling. When bb go out then wear the more expensive one.

Dolly, at night I can feel the big big bump. Morning still ok maybe no food haha.. You are still a slim babe so no problem for you. For me I am like a fat bom bom now with the fat fat tummy and thighs. Especially these 2 weeks I can feel the bump really coming up already.

I think diapers are convenient n more economical then using the diaper cloth cos no need to keep changing after each pee n washing will use alot of water n detergent.
Which is cheap n good tt not so prone to diaper rash?

Dolly, at night I can feel the big big bump. Morning still ok maybe no food haha.. You are still a slim babe so no problem for you. For me I am like a fat bom bom now with the fat fat tummy and thighs. Especially these 2 weeks I can feel the bump really coming up already.
I can feel my lower bottom like putting on weight that's y I walk from ofc to yck mrt station. Better to walk abit then always take cab...

Lynncandy we still waiting for ur bb bump pic haha. Actually gd idea on cheap brand use at home then more ex one outside. Maybe I do that. I saw got giant brand too should be the cheapest.

Ya I saw huggies got new born and just born diapers. I will try the just born suppose to be smaller and since mine is Twinnies I think both won't b that big when out. Somemore girl girl. State for 1-4kg. Got to get some to stock. I won't be using nappy cloth too. Not gd absorbent and washing it seriously no time.

I tried cheap ones like petpet on my godson, cmi. Urine will leak . So far drypers work for him n only use mamy poko when go out.
U are really super advanced prepared!!! I can't kp up.. hahaa

Iwantahealthybaby, possible get the diapers during oct fair. Think much cheaper. Or ask dh to go then u makan at the food street lol

Back