(2012/08) Aug 2012

hi all mummies just tested positive on the 13th=D.. im nt sure which thread i shud post too. in july or aug mtb. hehe. lost track of period. only know last was in Oct =P~

anw need recommendations for gynaes at tps =)

experiencing slight tinge pain when i breathe too hard. near the middle part. anyone got such incident b4?

jljz, u forget to add, can lie flat on your tummy now too... Once the tummy start growing, confirm will miss lie flat on the tummy..

Also, its hard to lie on your back when in 2nd and 3rd trimester..

In a way, i missed being preggy, but also sian of all the heaviness, here swell there swell, go toliet every 2-3 hours in the night..

hi kitty thxthx =) hvn even go for any checkups yet. hehehe was thinking drop by to Angmokio kk clinic orr shud go direct to kkh tps. any advise?

Rykiel, i am only in my 4th week (just discover earlier this week). I went to a gynae near my hse to get some progestrone pill as my temp dip a bit n my chinese doc say better get those to play safe. if u are same as me in my 4th week, its too early to be detected. most pple i see in the forum goes for the check on the 6-7th week where a scan can detect the bb heartbeat.

I personally prefer to go TMC. have been hearing alot of +ve remarks abt them. they also have free tour of the hosp. as for which hosp to stay, prob u can search thru the forum n read for comments n see what u want from there. hope this helps!

i certainly agree with BBL and ET...
but hor is it really okie to lie flat on tummy ah? hahaa... and yes... when it comes to trim 2 and worst trim 3 u have to sleep sideways till your sides go sore... at least for me lah!!! my hip bone kenna!!!

BBL,
=( my son still wakes up for feed!!!

haha jljz, i declare myself a queen from nw on.. *evil* hahahaha
my husband shall do most hsework, my mum offer home cook food. life is good hee hee hee. we just eat n get fat!!!

Kitty,
hahaaa.. indeed! you are the queen!!! and made full use of this privilege... things change when bb comes out! hahaa... cos all attention goes to the baby!!!

umph!!! i felt so left out when all their care was on their grand child lor!!! hahaa... but actually they do care abt me...but just that my hormones was at play then... too blind to see and feel... hahaa...

i've been so focused on pregnancy info during my past pregnancy that i didn't do much reading and reserach on the child care after birth...

=) if possible try to read more on it and maybe can start from trim 2 onwards.. hehee... actually parenting (in my opinion ah) is a hands on "job".. can attend classes to gain knowledge but due to lack of practice when it comes to do doing sometimes may not know... hahaa... i thought i could rely on my mother... but it also took her some time to start her engine!!! hahaa...

i am hopeful that my breastfeeding experience will be much more pleasant this time round. hope i can bf longer and produce more milk!!! hahaa...

jljz,
hahaa ya i also get sore from sleeping side ways..cant zz well in the night..
how old is yr son?

Kitty,
yes preg mummies r queen...but i still got to do..sianzzz

BBL,
haven't reached 1 yet! =P and i think i only bf for 5 months with miserable milk supply! i didn't do exclusive latching... pump and give!

BBL,
haaaaaa... didn't want to go thru the whole cycle again when #1 is settled... i'm leaving it to God's planning... if it's meant to be i hope can see the heartbeat tomorrow!

Kitty, yes, we are the queen now. Bear in last it only lasts for 9 months.. Ha ha! Even my hubby now saying good bye to baby in my womb before he goes to work first. So can't imagine after bb is given birth, then bb will be everything for him Liao.
Then only he say goodbye to me.
Now I sleep on sideway, lie on my back is still ok. But now I can't lie on my tummy already.

Yay, finally figured out my userid and password, can post again!

Am in week 6-7, dunno exactly cos forgot keep track of LMP. First pregnancy, also forgot LMP. Sigh, gynae sure grumble.

Yanlin, clothes can't fit most likely due to uterus expanding. Losing weight from other parts of body. Hope you are still able to eat well nutritionally.

Ha, talk about being a queen. First pregnancy hubby really call me the queen, and can announce 'queen coming queen coming' before makan at in-laws. Macham dunno where to hide my face. After bb pop out, no more announcements! *stick tongue out*. This time round I'm smarter, going to relac relac big time!

Hi Ankh,
Yah, I lost 2 kg so far. All my pants and dresses can't wear anymore. Going to get more pants and dress tomorrow.
Perhaps I m getting all pants, supposed 3 is enough for first trimester. Hubby just back from annual dinner. Didn't say hello to me but say hello to baby first again. He SMS me to ask if baby is naughty.. Haha... Lil precious is still small. How to be naughty?
I started a journal for my baby and will gonna to pass to oil precious when knows how to read. Let them know how mama gone thru the pregnancy...so next time will be more lovingly.

Jljz, my nurse told me not to lie on tummy. I m unsure if the nurse from your gynae clinic will tell you the same. Also, they encouraged me to wear loose clothing.

Kittty.
Cos no maid ma..do those light work lo..if not how..i dun wan to stay in a dog house and i got a toddler at hhome..n to maintain clean.

hmm i think i gain weight..only 5 weeks and my tummy is out..think second bb hard to hide..

Lucky my brown discharge gone after 3days. Guess it should be old blood Bah.

My first appt on next Friday at week 6. hope its a norm pregnancy.
happy.gif

yanlin did u do online journal ? i wanted to do too but there are too many choices online i duno which one to choose...

I see most of you visited doc or gynae by week 5! wondering if i need to see any gp first before my gynae...

Occty,
I got a nice hard copy book. All is hand written one. The journal records how we started te fertility treatment, ouR joy when discover positive pregnancy and how I go thru throughout the pregnancy.
I will pass it to my baby when know how to read. I want I'll precious to know that he is most welcomed to this world.

ET and Sherry : seen a doc but I try to see if can recover. Dun wan to take medicine... Seen my gynae before I fall sick and he says try not to fall sick in tri 1 not very good. I also asked if I can take my home vitamins u know those who buy from gnc or guardian and he says cannot. Tri 1 cannot anyhow take. Tri 2 he will give the necessary vits. So I don't dare to eat them now. Just take whatever is given by the doc only.

I'm in my week 7 and curiously no symptoms at all, except during week 5 to 6 a bit loss of appetite and bloated. Too normal until quite scary.. My first pregnancy....

Tanny, normal better than feeling sick like me. I can't even work.. Giddy, bloated, nausea. Feeling sick all the time.. So depressing sometimes. I rather be normal..!

Tanny,
Yah, my doc gave me iron,b12,frolic acid, neutrogain as vitamins. I got antibiotics, dusphaton, progesterone, medolin for infection n stabilize baby.
Still on bed rest. Just ask hubby to get me water bottle with ribena.
Btw, try have enough fluids, not having enough fluids will increase chances of miscarriage.

try Glucose water.. those PU TAO TANG.. they worked quite well too..Can buy from supermarket.

Not enough fluids also make me very light headed ahhh... sianzz.. i carry a flask ard nowadays with the glucose water...

Dear Mommy,
Anyone of you started ur morning sick? I woke up at 4:30am vomit til my tears drop this morning T.T

Im in week 5+ now.. no appetite at all in day time but I can take one bowl of rice with curry chicken / kimchi soup for my dinner~ very heavy taste right? I think spicy food is not good for baby but what to do? this is the thing i can eat now... My hubby eyes big big look at me... :/

Suzanne, yes.. i started MS ard week 5.. i also wake up at 4/5am and vomit gastric bile too... sometimes i cough so badly i have difficulty breathing during the vomitting.. it's really bad...

i am in week 8 now though and trying to hang on...

Eat what you want to eat... as long u have appetite, jus eat..

I always got cramps and frequent urination and tiredness as main symptoms. Guess the uterus is expanding n pressing on the bladder. Tis means good as bb is growing.
Seen Iittle one this thu n grown in double already. Can see placenta having blood flowing in n out.no wonder I feel dizzy, as blood are now more at uterus. Praise the lord for the new life.

BBL, tanny, there is an antenatal multivit called Obimin, but pls check with your gynae if suitable. Don't think it'll help much with colds though since the vit c is only 100mg. So little. But too much vit c also not good for us now, so what to do?

BBL, i also took too much vit c last week cos had cold. Eek. Aiyo, how to not get sick when got to take care of my 1st kid who can cough and sneeze into my face before I can siam.

Anyways, good things happened today. Hubby washed clothes! Hung clothes! Threw rubbish (ok,ok, he has done this voluntarily before, but today told me must let him throw)! Heeheehee.

Ankh,
Yah, my gynae prescribe these for stabilize my pregnancy.
So think got to take till end of trimester one.

anyone have a really horrible numb sour taste in their mouth.

I don't feel like eating just eat for the sake of it.

Hi mummies,

I'm letting go 10 pcs of BUMWEAR diapers with 10 inserts @ $300. Will throw in 5 inserts free. Retail price for each insert costs $9. I paid $380 for 10 diapers + 10 inserts.

Please note that these are not preloved hence condition is 10/10.

Self collection at Yio Chu Kang.

Interested buyer, please pm me. Thanks!

Yanlin why do you need to take so many medi and need bedrest ?

Juz now i wipe saw pinkish! freak me out as i can't find any gynae. Then quickly rest on bed slept for 4 hours. now back to brown discharge.

Does anyone has brown discharge like me? day 4 of this brown discharge liao. i think need to bring forward my first gynae appointment from Friday to Tuesday

Occty,
My current pregnancy is thru meds and jabs. I had PCOS condition and this increase the chance of miscarriage. Thus my gynae prescribe me with lots of meds to ensure bb is in good shape. This explains why everytime I m very kan chewing over small matter lo.
Just had Tom yum steam boat, home cooked one, not so spicy coz specially made for me. Had lots of shabu shabu meat today. Just have to make sure all cooked.

Yanlin : mydoc only gave me folic, duphaston and progovana now for tri 1. For tri 2 should be new pills.

BbL : maybe u ask yr doc? Perhaps my doc is being kiasu only..

Tonight finally felt queasy again looking at the fried food. Even fried veg makes me sianz.. I just think of eating plain porridge and plain bread.

I was given a progesterone jab when I bleed in my 2ww about 4 weeks then and asked to bed rest. After the jab is ok Liao - doc says the jab can last 1 week..

My gynae has 36 years experience in this are. He is highly recommended. But he does not do delivery. Means I m going to transfer to his recommended gynae when i m half way thru my tri 2. Then my gynae will be dr TB Lim. Currently with Dr Charles Lim. He helped us to managed to conceive. Thumbs up for him.

Liverbird i need to wait till Monday to find gynae..
sad.gif

i really hope everything is fine.. really regretted not asking the clinic if i need to bring forward my appointment on Friday.

if Tmr Thomson woman clinic at tiong bahru is open I'll go down before my Fri appointment.

Im going to see Paul tseng from Tmc on Friday. anyone with him?

Occty: dont worry. As long not fresh blood shld be ok. Try to lie done more and not walk too much. Shld be able to endure till Monday. Relax and not worry.. Bb can sense anxiety..

All, very very frequent urination in the middle of the night. Almost once in every half hour. Very tired b now.

Back