(2012/08) Aug 2012

Hi Mummies, may I know if your period resume back to normal after delivery?

My lochia lasted for about 6 weeks, then about 4 weeks later I think, normal period came as per before pregnancy. Then the following month, I had a bit of blood which is like spotting for less than a day, then there isn't anymore blood after that!

Did any of you encountered such things, or did all your period came normally?

Dear Mummies,

Selling brand new unopened Similac Stage 2 Infant Formulae Milk Powder. All bought from NTUC or Cold Storage.

Reason for selling:
My gal is allergic to cow milk protein, hence has switched to Isomil now.

900g (x4) - $42 each
Expiry: July 2014

400g (x1) - $18
Expiry: May 2014

Collection: My place at Woodlands Drive 75

Contact me @ 81271867 if keen.

Dear Aug Mummies, We are preparing to submit a petiton to PMO to appeal for the enhanced maternity & parenthood to be back dated to 01Aug.
Please PM me and support. Thank you.
Jen

hi mummies, anyone out there keen to buy petpet diapers size S? i overstocked and now baby wearing size M. pls pm me if keen. thanks!

Hi Jen, I had PM you

Yingzz, I'm super angry. Baby was born on 13 August and I missed by just 2 weeks. Find the mystical date of 26 August super unfair, and find it unbelievable that our government can just pluck a date off the air to implement policies. Anyway I've liked the FB page as well. Hopefully more unfairly treated mummies can join in to show the government our displeasure!
By the way, what's the action plan at your end? Jen will be submitting appeal to PMO. Will you be doing the same as well?

The date is the day of the rally..
From NSF -- There will always be a need for a cut-off date for measures. Where we can, namely for Baby Bonus and Babysave measures, we are backdating the eligibility to the date of the 2012 National Day Rally (26 Aug) when PM announced the review of the M&P measures, as we understand that parents of newborns would have been anticipating the new package since then.

I did not start the petition, just helping to spread it.. think yet to know what are the next steps.. but i believe once we get a lot of likes.. then we can formally submit to MSF/PMO? (i believed too that they would have already found this site..)

Dear mummies,

Those who wish to join the Facebook group kindly PM me with ur Facebook name/link. Ill proceed to add from there.

TIA

The enhanced bb bonus + additional 4 weeks of maternity leave in 2008 qualifying date was backdated from the then announced 1 jan 2009 to 17 Aug 2008 after many dec mummies petitioned to PMO.. So eventually some may be happy, some still feeling sored abt it. Need time to cool down. My sil bb girl also popped in mid aug 2012, lets see whether history repeating this round. Finger crossed for all.

Hi mummies
R u too busy at home n hv no time to go shopping? Why not do online shopping.. I do sell cute bb clothings & products from Fisher price, Lamaze, Ang bao organiser in facebook with great prices.. . Come on in to my fb n shop now.. Is always good to hv another choice to shop.. The reason i create this page as am a twin mummies and know tt saving is very impt for us especially standard living so high now..
Visit www.facebook.com/precioustotcloset today...or search for Precious Tots Closet (bear icon) fr facebook to find out more.
8058330.jpg

Dear mummies,

I have 3 packs of Brand New Merries diapers (M size, taped) just bought a month ago.

I overstocked and my child has upgraded size, so am looking to sell these 3 packs. Selling at $20 per pack (retailing $26.95, 64 pcs). Buy all 3 packs at $57. Please PM me if interested. Self collect at Tampines, Bedok, Tanjong Pagar or Suntec (or can arrange to meet if near these areas).

Cheers!

Hi mummies, like to ask for your babies 1 year old birthday, do you celebrate before or after the birthday ( if it falls on a weekday)? Any taboo or rules to follow. ? ?

hi everyone i,m here to say some good reviews on a particular company that just came to my place few months ago and the service from this company was tip top and truely satisfying . i did called the contact number 91670600 after seeing some good reviews online on the brand call ritello . the saleman came over to do demo for the cleaning services that he wanted to promote. i got to say that they priority is selling service not the product. and the way they did the service which was free for the first time was really satisfying to my eye. they really did a proper job compare to some company who wanna sell the product but do a half plus 6 job. the way they clean the matteress was different compare do other product i have seen. and when i ask him why is it different the method they use to clean the matteress? and is explanation did make sense to me. the product look different and very nice in design and the suction power was real powerful. they did the presentation on the service but i prefered the machine. he only reveal the product price after i insisted few times. the price was cheaper then other product i have seen and its suction power was real strong also the good service i got from them. very good service tumbs up to you guy,s from ritello. if you wanna know about their services or product you can call him at 91670600. also u may google for ritello singapore to check out the reviews before calling as well.

hi everyone i,m here to say some good reviews on a particular company that just came to my place few months ago and the service from this company was tip top and truely satisfying . i did called the contact number 91670600 after seeing some good reviews online on the brand call ritello . the saleman came over to do demo for the cleaning services that he wanted to promote. i got to say that they priority is selling service not the product. and the way they did the service which was free for the first time was really satisfying to my eye. they really did a proper job compare to some company who wanna sell the product but do a half plus 6 job. the way they clean the matteress was different compare do other product i have seen. and when i ask him why is it different the method they use to clean the matteress? and is explanation did make sense to me. the product look different and very nice in design and the suction power was real powerful. they did the presentation on the service but i prefered the machine. he only reveal the product price after i insisted few times. the price was cheaper then other product i have seen and its suction power was real strong also the good service i got from them. very good service tumbs up to you guy,s from ritello. if you wanna know about their services or product you can call him at 91670600. also u may google for ritello singapore to check out the reviews before calling as well.

I have the same experience as yours and I am glad Ritello works very well for you too.

Back