(2012/08) Aug 2012

BBL and Liqing - Me three... Very sleepy at this hour...
sad.gif

i think after lunch is the timing where time is hardest to pass by...yawning...

jljz: starting from yest i stop drinking cold water..only hot or warm drink..today i gulp down more than 2 litres of plain water already

jljz, during my first pregnancy, i ever check with gynae, he say cold drinks doesnt affect our pregnancy or the baby, just that like all stuffs, cannot be excessive..

Yanlin, i also announced to nearly everyone except my MIL and my bosses, even my cleaner in my office know.. haha..

Had assam fish today, seems that the assam helps, i managed to keep this meal in my tummy.. hahaha..

Hi,

I've the below preloved baby cot for sale at SGD190.
Bedbase can be adjusted 4 levels, 1 side can be lowered down.
Condition: 8/10
Self collect from my place at Toa Payoh.
Pls PM me if u're keen.
6454308.jpg
6454309.jpg
6454310.jpg

hahaha... okie lah.. actually i also know that everything in moderation should be fine! i used to be very very very paranoid!!! like everything before i ate or eaten i used to go google... that was for my 2nd pregnancy!!! hahaa...

sighhhh.. just starting to get paranoid again!!! but shoo shoo the devil that has invaded in my heart yet again!!! shoo away!!! dun come and make me fear!!! =) leaving it to God's hands.

Hi ladies!

Tested positive last week.

EDD: Mid Aug (TBC)
Gynae: Dr Ben Neo ( first appointment 27/1)
Baby #1
Home: Bt Timah

Used a total of 6 pregnancy test thingy of which 4 tested negative and 2 tested positive (I guess it has got to do with the pregnancy kits. Staying in Taiwan and currently in Shanghai for work. I think these pregnancy kits are not as sensitive as the one we get in Singapore)

Like many of you, I started feeling cold and getting goose pimples all over my body. And Shanghai is cold! (-3 ~10 degrees) Currently down with flu and am on medication. Tried to avoid heavy dosage and doubled check if the medications are ok.

Having really bad backache and is always sleepy. Crazy for a lot of spicy, sweet and sour food.

Have not announced to anyone yet cause the last pregnancy ended in MC. So I guess I'm more jittery this time round. Avoiding walking too much, carrying heavy stuff etc.

I've very bad experiences with gynaes in Taiwan and I think that's part of the reason for MC. Started spotting and all they could say is "Don't think so much" so I'm quite adamant that I want to go back to Sg this time round.

My Sg doctor said that my uterus is backside facing, anyone experienced that as well?

ha! i started to feel vomitting today. The lunch suddenly came out from throat with acidic tastes.
Tried to vomit out but cant get it out. Very uneasy.

Yanlin : I read that dizzy iscommon due to increased blood flow to yr uterus, so lack of it gg to our head... So no need to be too concerned.... I think take lots of rest..Will be good

I started vomit ytd night. I woke up in the midnight twice. =( feel so horrible.

All Mammies. Hang on there!! Be positive.

hi mummies!! I just upgraded from TTC thread to this cos i just found out that i am preggy yest.. wow so excited. i shld be in my 4th weeks only... (how wierd to say 4 week cos in acutal fact maybe the bb less than 2 weeks old kekeke)

so far i have got tender boobs. sometimes take something, stretch the boob, its like wanted to explode.. so far nothing on MS yet. i guess its still early?

i hope to gather n share some tips from here. my edd shld be 20 Aug according to a preggy app on my phone... lol. its quite good, tells you week by week what to expect.

Congrats Kitty..

For me, ms kicks in ard 5 weeks..

some other symptoms include:
1. craving or adverse to food
2. bloated
3. burping
4. increase urination
5. feel cold
6. giddy/nauseous
7. headache
8. fatigue

Good luck!

yanlin.
ya needle poking feel..sharp pain at a pt only..hard it..feel so bloated and kept burping non stop..

TBU,
better dont do anything to yr hair..hair treatment also a form of chemical..will still get into your body.

BBL, u meant sharp paint at a point only?
i called clinic. they mentioned not good. asked me to do check up tml.

TBU, some say, tell the person not to let the chemical touch your scalp, but to be safe, i wont go do anything. i intend to reborn my messy n sickening hair acutally.. now gone case... i better stick to pony tail bah.

yanlin,
Ya mine is sharp pain at a pt..but all over the tummy..now could be on the left the nxt moment on the right..just feeling uncomfortable..
But this pain is normal cos uterus stretching..
u can call the clinic 100 times n 100 time they will tell u to go down n have a check..but its actually ok one..but no ok if there is blood..fresh red blood..

kitty..me intend to colour my hair for the new year..now gonna go CNY visiting look old n ugly n stupid hair colour..

hm.. so far i can feel like something is going on down there.. some rumpling here n there.. sometime a little pinch here n there... i hope things will go well for you mummies.

BBL, hahaaa you are so funny. hahahaaa.. pple wont notice our hair.. u show them the tummy, they can talk abt it for 10 days abt bb... lol...

Hi LFC.. i'm feeling cold all the time. even before preggy.. so no diff.. i hope i feel hot soon!

BBL I stay Abt there too. I think I same age as u too. So many similarity. Scarly we know each other.

Jljz, I still drink. Got craving.

Today had home cooked kampung fried rice with dumpling soup. Should be well balanced meal. My hair is like old aunty now with pony tail.
Must trim my hair soon.

Bbl : is it left or right side? Hv u gone for scan? If at one side, they worried abt etopic pregnancy... But since yrs is all over, maybe it's uterus expanding?

I retake my hcg bloodiest to confirm no miscarriage n ectopic pregnancy in week 5. My doc is really concern on me.

BBL added u, pls keep my preg to urself. I patang. At first thot u really my friend cos the name also the same. Hahah. :p

Tanny,
Pain all over..my scan is next monday cos my gyane fully booked...
MAhjong..
ya i added u..u also sshhh abt my pregnancy ok..me patang too..hahaha

Wah cannot dye hair? I was planning to dye and I just did rebonding last wk.

Just had my breakfast n felt like puking
sad.gif

booney..
so lucky that u rebond yr hair.at least u got straight hair for the new yr..and i got !!! messy hair..dirty hair colour..

hmm i hope i will still be the 25% who dont expereince MS..my last pregnancy no MS at all and i hope this one also shun shun..no MS...

All mummies there,
I on bed rest again today till Saturday.
You all must monitor the vaginal discharge. I noticed I got creamy white discharge and I told my gynae about it. He then took a sample for lab test last sat and found out to be fungus infection. So I m on antibiotics now. So this is good tips. Look out for ur vaginal discharge.

I don't know. Doc asked me to rest and I also got progesterone meds. I m taking 15 tablets per day for meds. And one jab every week.so I need to recover fast. I believe in severe condition, it may have I pact gua? I m unsure.

hi yanlin,
creamy white meaning those which resembles more like cheese spread kind right? cos what i know is that if it resembles like wobbly and watery raw egg white kind should be fine... cos we tend to have more discharge during pregnancy...

Mine is not like the raw egg one, creamy white. I search n found out its yeast infection. It is very common thru pregnancy n may causes harm if left untreated.
So lucky, my doc never missed a single step. Highly recommended. But I have tobe send away as he does not do delivery anymore.

hmm yeast infection is super duper common lo..i had it while i had ny #1..my gynae super cool and say nothing to worry la..he say as long as it does not itch or cause pain then can ignore..

And we tend to have more discharge now..so personal hygiene is super impt now..

Yanlin..wat happen to u> why bed rest? sorry that i did not follow previous thread..care to share yr story again..

ladies, i am having bloatedness everyday and super feeling very uncomfortable... Any remedies for that?? In the office toilet i cannot stop myself from burping and also sometimes i feel like vomitting and nothing comes out.... Having headahces... I am taking duphaston and going back this saturday to see if the black sac has increase in size and if everything is fine...
I am also having yellowish discharge...... Wish me luck...

Booney,
I read that this infection incurr in first trimester and third trimester. It can harm baby is left untreated. There is no symptoms of it.

Hello all, glad to join this thread! Tested + on mon, tue and wed but hb and I (esp my hb) still cannot believe it. we have been trying for 2 years for our 2nd child.

Back