(2012/06) Jun 2012

everyone sounds pretty excited and panicky...my pelvic pain getting worse..and can feel a bit of cramp. wonder how the real contractions feel like, must be 10times worse.

i cut my hair short, but feel hotter at night coz cant tie up. feels lighter though

Jul

Haha..i feel very big and clumsy. So now u take the chance to rest and relax at home la…nua while you can!!!

Yeah, how come your appointment next week? Have you gone for your appointment this week yet?

Petrina

I was very sleepy leh..and was more irritated by the pain cos it keeps hitting my lower back area. First time la, never had such feeling before so dunno what to expect. Hehe

You stopped work already too?

Groovy

So not today la…hehe…your baby prob doing trial runs…test test to make sure all systems ready first

Ya lor dunno very strange. This morning started contraction from 6 to about 10 am. About 10 seconds every 10 minutes and was pretty painful. Then very panick at home, tried to find my mt a ladies card, hubby prepared his things like laptop etc, then suddenly stop. Called my mom when it stopped, in fact she said she can only come thursday or friday. Then I have a feeling looks like not today hehe. But hubby very kancheong still ask to go hospital. So I just follow. In the taxi I search about cervix dilated 3 cm but not go into labour yet then show hubby. Then clinic called asked have I gone hospital yet I said on the way but my contraction suddenly stopped. In the end the clinic called me again said I just go home.

Becoz last time my #1 start dilation is 2.5 cm then cervix 3 cm dilated we thought dangerous already. Actually nothhing. Huehehe. Maybe baby wants to wait grandma. At Least I want to wait until she can come when I am at home. Otherwise very afraid if no one entertain #1 when I am at home

Mummies!!!! Just saw my gynae, he checked and my water level is low. And he advised me to go for induction on Wednesday. Yippies!!! So excited. Hahaha wish me luck for a natural birth.

Hello mummies.. Finally got to log in after a busy beginning of motherhood... Bb's jaundice was going up after discharge fr hospital. Went back to do blood test 3 times.. Poor bb.. Yelling his lungs out at the test.. But jaundice still high..either re-admit or do home phototherapy ... So we opt to do photo at home for 2 days... Today went back for the 4th time and finally the level went down. No need photo anymore.

Any mummies can recommend where to buy tummy binder? I not intending to do massage with binding cos I got sensitive skin can't bind up with herbs... (-_-)''''...

Jolene

How many weeks are u now?? Good luck!! So excited for u!
happy.gif

DS

Good to know that your boy is ok now. Did u deliver naturally or via c section? My SIL bought those from Guardian.

Mummies, it started again! For the past 1 hour already every 10 mins and 40 seconds each. Looks like this time around is real. But will go see gynea first lah. Once in labor ward 10 minutes usage already $500. That's why just now I never admit myself hahaha. Aiyo wanted to wait until 12 midnight so won't kena double charge. How how. Last time kena this time can kena again....

Thanks thanks. I will be 38 weeks on wednesday.

Haha @Groovy, I know how u feel. I have Ber guessing if my contractions are real too.

Jasmine
The wrapper also wrap herb inside together right? If wrap together I can't cos last time I sprain my knee cap, got it wrap up with Chinese herb paste and the whole knee was hot red... Took more than 6 mths to bring my skin colour back to normal.

Ssmilezz
I delivered naturally. Guardian which type?

DS

It's at the section where they have those knee or arm support thingy. I can't recall the brand!
sad.gif

How long did yr labour take?

Chris

Then need to remind yr baby daily to kuai kuai stay inside so can enjoy all the good food through you. Haha

Jolene

Jia you!! We will be waiting for your good news.
happy.gif

Groovy

Aiyoh again? U think u can tahan for the next 3-4 hours?? Looks like this morning was rehearsal!

Now already 50 s contraction already. Still at home. Waiting for my #1 to sleep. Just now clarifies labOur ward is $250 Per day, doesn't matter if enter at 10 pm if stays overnight still considered 1 day. So I will go immediately once little one is asleep. Just now at 8.30 check in gynea only additional about 0.5 cm dilated. So still have time..

It turns out becoz last time I am considered checked out from labour day liao that's why kena double charge!! Sigh so unfair

Huh? Haha nope my appt is on this wed, not next wed. I'll be 2 days short of 39wks then

Jolene

Have a smooth delivery ;)

DS

Try futuro brand binder from wardond or guardisn or unity. But the heat n perspiration may cause rashes if ur skin is v sensitive

DS: nope. The wrapper is without the herbs. Just the binder itself. U go their website n see or try asking them for info over Facebook.

Groovy

Real time updates yah? Who is taking care of no 1 at home? Quite good that he's asleep at home less disruptive.

Your pain treshold seems quite high!

Have a smooth and safe delivery k?

Fleur

Think quite a few have stopped work already! My last day is this wed.
happy.gif
. I'll be 38 weeks+ by then.

Hello.

I am june mummy too. Been a silent reader.
Groovy how is it going?
Cos i am also having contraction type of pain for last 2hours. But timing not close yet.

Do update ur status...

Groovy: have a smooth delivery !!! We are excited for you!

Smilezz: I am 37 weeks plus now. Should be stopping work at 38 weeks plus coming 39! Hope I'm not cutting too close.
Wonder if I'll deliver early or in time or late nice it's my first Ike and so far no feeling/signs

Baby antonia born at 01.02 am this morning. Very very fast in hospital at 11 pm just 3.5 cm dilated, contraction every 7 minute then suddenly dunno what time already quite unbearable contraction, so I ask for gas. Haha. Checked that time dilated 5-6 cm, then nurse said if got feeling to push won't gone must call them since they need to call gynea. Then only 2-3 more contraction so fast already wanted to push liao. Checked dilated 8 cm already. Then nurse immediately call doctor. Doctor came, no more gas for me. Then 1 contraction already asked me to push, dunno how many push, baby head comes out, then body, all totally natural. No vacuum this time. No pethidine, no epidural. So happy
happy.gif

Groovy

Well done!!! So proud of you!! Congrats on yr little bundle of joy. It was indeed a very smooth and fast delivery. Now u better go have a well deserved rest.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">groovy2009,
Great job! Your delivery is really smooth and almost drug-free. Congratulations!</font>

Moi

Good question man..I was also wondering about that myself.

Morning mummies ~

Seems really quiet here this morning. Wonder where is everyone?
happy.gif

Morning mummies... today is an exciting day for deliveries!
happy.gif

Congrats Groovy.. well done!

Moi, ssmilezz, the mid wife at PEH said, you breathe when you feel the contractions coming in from the sides..

Congrats Groovy!! Rest up now!
happy.gif

Prettibride: Fleur is in labor ward? Her gynae is overseas though. Wow baby cant wait to come out!
Good luck Fleur! Have a smooth delivery!

wow today is an exciting day hehheh great to hear so many good news todae leh hehe
happy.gif

Groovy : i wish my delivery is oso as smooth as yours leh....hehehe
happy.gif
is my 1st though hehee ...

Fleur : wishing you a smooth delivery heheeh ...

Do you ladies set up all those steriliser and tins at home first huh? like those cooker for red dates tea etc huh? tot of preparing all those in advance on the table first..

Nattan

That means at the beginning when it starts to tighten?

Sunbelle

I already left the sterilizer and warmer on the table. But I haven't wash the bottles or teats, figured out that we can always do that when we are back at home.

Prettibride

Really? Fleur is also in action now? Today seems like another popular day to pop! haha....Keep us posted if you hear from her!

Fleur

All the best to you too! JIA YOU!!

Kadice

It's too hot! I can't stone at home. Taking a day off to rest since I'm going for my checkup later this afternoon.

Congrats groovy!! Whis next?

DS,
My baby also jaundice, I admitted him for 2days. Poor baby..now he is home. Hope he pass his blood test tmw.

For binder, I bought from newmummy essential. The binder is very good. I started my massage since yesterday. My cl recommended her. No bad.
Been busy pumping milk.. Now max can only pump 100ml each session.. Is so tiring...... No easy at all...

Hey hey pris.. How r u? Ur baby's jaundice also went up after discharge huh..how high was it? Mine went up to 319 at highest.. Yesterday down to 197... Ya.. Poor thing.. But after 2 days of photo should be ok le... Dun worry ya.. Tmr I bringing him to doc for review.

For pumping.. I only do 3 times daily..I never latch him.. He's too impatient to latch on... Day time I give ebm, night give fm.

Btw does ur butt still aches? I can't sit still, keep feeling aches at one side.. Like I'm sitting on the intestine ...(-_-)''''

ssmilezz, ya.. when you start to feel the tightening come from the sides.. that's what some of my friends and the mid wife told me. You take a deep breath when that happens and slowly exhale.

Pris and DS, can rent the UV machine to bring home to give your babies photo therapy instead of leaving them in the hospital?

Hi all,
I did a swab test n clinic called n said I got yeast infection. I heard u all talkin abt GBS.. Is it the same thing?? Sounds scary..

Back