(2010/12) December 2010 MTB

stefie, mayb u try to pump and bottle feed alexis at night? my gal is on bottlefed BM at night it lasts her 3-4hrs. den daytime i'll latch her. tt way she'll be on TBF all the way. btw, my gal also has jaundice. PD say it shld be due to BF. she says ginger does not have much effect, but i'm adviced to avoid all liquor(rice wine, DOM etc)

dbaby, i also agree with mangogal. its best u solve his colic first. the dentinox that she recommend is gd. my gal's colic stopped after 2 dosage, once a day. mayb u try dentinox?

Eoneon, think u shld go for c-sect, if the chance of natural birth is low. actually think of it, it isnt that bad. just that the cut & stitch is at diff place. and with two dose of vit c per day, by the time u discharge out of hospital u wun have problem walking around. when u deciding? i'm gg to TMC tml to check BB jaundice. will u be there?

Klitz and Stefie, ya I also latch my boy in day time around 10am plus till night, will pump twice or thrice if I am nt too tired before I sleep ard 11pm and 2nd time 5am and 3rd time 8am

Amuro, wah I am so impress ur schedule for #1 & #2! U sounds like nt really doing confinement ,hee..just curious who is cooking the confinement dishes and bathing ur #2? Cos I think we shld rest more esp in afternoon

Andrea, i use the herb to wet hair but i use the warming shamppoo dew helped organised that time to buy for washing as well.the shampoo i literally use a lot hahah cos doesnt feel very clean.

aiko, thanks for the powder.

Mangogal-

Act for this confinement i eat better,as in i dont mind eating all the confinement food and bath with the herbal pack thing and drink the reddate tea like nobody business. Previously for my 1st one i dont even take the pork vinegar thing. And i bath my hair everyday.

Now need to eat more to replenish energy to handle 2. For now , my aunt stays with me for 1 mth like what she did previously for no1. SO i can concerntrate with 2 kids. I rest in e morning with no2 when no1 goes to daycare and then nap or just relax like now when both of them are snoozing.

I have to see how no2 is like next yr when she is more awake and mobile. I ll try to train her to nap at the same time or slightly earlier than her older sis, so afternoon we all 3 can rest.

Hey mummies,

im consolidating orders for raspberry leaves tea which aids in a smooth delivery and breastfeeding, also helps in digestion and water retention. esp good for pregnant women. its recommended that we take 2-3 cups each day. these raspberry leaves tea are organic and are selling at $9.50 outside. i can get it at $8.00 (60g) which can make bout 30 cups... if ure interested pls email me at [email protected]

thx!

btw i haven pop too... my edd is one day after debbie. Eoneon dun b moody! tt day i went to see my gynae for check up and was quite moody, he actually said that the baby inside the tummy better although v stressful, when u pop u will definitely miss yr little one inside yr tummy. so cheer up! =)

I see amuro,me too been resting and eating well for this confinement as need to replenish the nutrients so hv better energy to take care 2 kids

Ya think now shld be quite easy since #2 is inmobile n i try nt to carry my boy unless he hungry then will latch him. Well next yr #1 in fullday childcare shld be easy for u to train ur #2 and u are so hands on, at least for u and me we dun use maid so make us more hands on parents for both kids [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Andrea,

I bought the Ginger shampoo from a salon.. 19.90 for 750 ml.. I have not use yet but they say good to prevent oily scalp and prevent wind...

andrea, i'm also washing with the herbal water and rhe warming shampoo once every 3 days. so far i find the shampoo ok, it cleans well but is quite drying. did your dandruff happen after u use the shampoo or before?

sharon, the first time i used dentinox, i fed her using a spoon. she licked the spoon so i just let her be. the 2nd and 3rd time i mixed it into the her FM (which i think didn't work as well). i think syringe into the bottle is fine, as long as u clean the syringe before u put into the bottle each time.

mangogal, i will be trying the aircon tonight. i have been resistant to using aircon 'cos i dowan her to be used to it, otherwise she won't be able to sleep without but i think drastic times calls for drastic measures! i'm willing to try anything and everything.

crystal, i will be trying fm for her midnight feed from tonight onwards. past few days i've been giving BM so maybe that's why she doesn't feel full & doesn't want to sleep.

gosh, this motherhood experience has a steep learning curve!

hi mommies,

I'm also having the blues...

Had a major breakdown few days ago n really went berserk... Frightened my #1, maid n hubby. Its all bcos of the cl issue... Anyway, i'm w/o a cl now. Though its tiring, at least i'm happier.

Mommies wz #1 & #2 or more

How's the slping arrangement like? Do both the children slp together in the same room?

My #1's sleep has been really disrupted cos both #1 & #2 are slping the same room. Now, i resort to putting #1 to slp wz my maid n i feel so guilty abt it cos #1 has been slping wz us since birth n now bcos of #2, he has to slp in a separate room. Hope he'll get used to it soon.

I dunno y but i dun feel attached to #2 at all. Makes me wonder if i'm a bad mommy...

Stefie, there's another pd near blk 241, near compasspoint. The clinic is kidslink.

There's also another pd at rivervale mall, forgot the clinic's name though...

These are my backup clinics in case kids clinic is closed.

Dbaby, i think ur boy's having reflux cos my #1 had the same problem last time.

Pd prescribe motilium n advd not to put baby lie flat on the bed. Must elevate him, lying down at 45degrees angle. I rmbr we even purposely went to buy a special reflux pillow for him cos it enables him to lie at 45degrees. He stopped vomitting milk after taking the medicine n the pillow tat we bought helped too.

Hi mummies,

How much sleep is your newborn getting? I dunno if i shld be worried but my 9 day old baby sleeps ALL day! Sometimes she can go 4 or 5 hrs without a feed and even if i do wake her, she latches on for 5 mins b4 falling asleep again.

She's slightly more awake at nite... But not exactly tat awake too..

I dunno if its normakl, i dun remember my elder one sleeping so much..

She's still pooing quite often, like once every 2 feeds, although quantity not alot, like maybe 20 cent coin size... Her pee not v clear though, can see diaper yellowish, is this normal??

Klitz/Mangogal

Ya. But nw his colic OK liao.. So no need worry, jus need to take extra care abt burping him cos nw we btl feed him.. So still a risk.. But nw colic is OK liao la.. Tks ladies.

Nw i also put a pillow under the mattress protector so tt he is elevated.. Haf been doing since he returned frm doc's abt stuffy nose.

As for the vomiting, somehw start with the FM btl feed lo.. Cos rem i said he haf very eractic drinking schedule?? Then nw total btl feeding EBM cos dun knw the vomitting is due to overfed or nt. Haiz. Nw jus haf to drag at least 3hrs or min 2h45m then can give nxt feed..

Amuro

U r 1 great mum man... Ur schedule like so 'pro' lo.. Envy!! Do u haf a helper at hm?? I am thinking hw to incorporate my daily household routine with No.1 & No.2 at hm..

Yurieve

Dun feel guilty. My No.1 also haf shift to slp with my grandma nw. Cos if BB cries at nite, will wake older one up. And if older one sometimes into her noti self, Bb will be waken up too. So i haf to split them..

stefie: my edd is correct, just plus minus 1 to 2 days. 3 gynaes ultrasound showed that. haha.. really must spank my princess' butt liao when she is out.

good that you and hubby are getting the grasp of bring parents. i hope to experience that soon.

andrea: we are fine. was worried yesterday cause baby didnt move the whole day ever since my tummy started hardening from monday afternoon till yesterday night. but luckily at night she started fidgeting a lot even though the hardening was still there. my hardening from monday till now... will have 10-15 minutes break then harden again. but so long my princess is moving im not that worried liao.

stefie & esquare: i still think i will give natural a try first. unless my gynae deter me from doing so.

xuanting: good lah, 2 cm dilated liao. soon soon liao. jia you wor.

klitz: i will be having consultation only on friday. see what gynae advise.

candycanes: my moodiness is caused by my stressed over worrying about my princess. but im trying to tell myself to relax as much as possible.

yurieve: dont stress too much. luckily you have helper. rest more.

Hi mummies!! Today I started my moo moo career le. Managed to pump out about 10ml of colostrum 3 times today. My baby don't like latching so I'm just practicing whenever baby is awake. Seems like baby need more practice. Any mummies here only pump but don't latch?? I was told to try practice latching and then just pump 3hourly to stimulate. Glad baby taking in colostrum [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

also, I have difficulty going toilet at first. Passed out once this morning during my first attempt to go pee. Luckily nurse was there with me. Guess lost too much blood.

thanks mummies for all the well wishes!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Mummies

Sorry to interupt.

I have a brand new "My BreastFriend" nursing pillow to let go.

Retail price: $80. I'm letting it go at $68.

Self collection at Bukit Batok only.

E-square, dewdew, the syringe will touch bb's mouth when we feed him. Though we sterilise it after use but it might still have water droplets which I worry may contaminate the whole bottle. Ask CL to pour out onto spoon first and she like so reluctant, said she always do it this way. Can't wait for her to leave so I can do things my way, haha.

Mangogal, thanks, yup communication is impt, sometimes feel that we are not communicating well and somemore hubby is the impatient kind.

Debbie, you passed out? Do rest more! For me I mostly pump out since bb din really latch on well at the start.

Yurieve, what happen ? Problems with CL?

Yurieve, frankly I dun feel much attachment to my baby too. Maybe cos she has been taken care of by CL since we were home. Feel like a bad mommy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] getting worried if I can love her the same way I love my boy.

Sharon, I can't wait for CL to leave too so that I can have my 'space'. sometime it's hard to get them to do things our way. Made me wonder why in the world I spent money to make myself upset over outdated methods of care giving

yurieve,

i shifted no1 to her own room mths prior my deliveRy, and she sleeps on her own now.

No2 sleeps in a portable cot in between me and my husb, so easier to feed,change her.

Oshgosh,

my babe can sleep max 4hrs per time, but mostly will wake up every3hrly.You can wake your babe up by lifting her in a burping position and pat her to wake her up.

Dbaby,

i dont have helper at home, my parttimer come to clean e house twice a week.

I usually will do the ironing if theres any and handwash my 2nd one laundry.

Dbaby, maybe i'm the one not used to slping wz #1... Its like i've got separation anxiety. Haha... I'm so bu she de for him to slp wz maid but i guess i've got no choice cos i want him to sleep well too.

Debbie, wow congrats. Only day 2n i've got milk alrdy. Ur moo moo career sure is starting well.

Sharon, yup cl problems.. Long story...

Milo, i've got the same worries too. Dunno if i can love #2 the same way i love my #1... Kept feeling guilty towards #1 especially now i cant carry him n he's slping in a separate room

Thanks Amuro for your comprehensive schedule [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Seems like putting #1 in half day childcare is good enough. Right now, my #1 is with me full time and my last attempt to put her in flexicare (3hrs) playgroup failed. She put up a fierce retaliation and i really couldn't cope then coz of my heavily pregnant state (around 8-9mth preggie then). Right now, i'm contemplating to let go of the helper and putting #1 in half day or at least a 3hr playgroup again just so as to free up the time for preparation works (like lunches and dinners).

She's just approaching 23mth old (1 mth to terrible-two), so it's a really tough period for both herself and me. Sometimes i feel her frustration at trying to understand mummy's divided attention and sometimes I feel her suppressed jealousy. We tried out best to prep her for #2's arrival, but i'm not sure how much she really understood the relation between them. I have been a sahm for #1's sake (her bottle refusal at 4mth old..) and really, it's quite difficult for me to let go of her to delegate the caretaking to that of a childcare center instead. But i'm so tired now.

milo, 'hi-5' man, not so easy to tell them to do things our way huh...pay money but still must worry so much like whether they are doing things our way...haiz...can't wait for her to leave next Fri...only thing I will miss is the nite feeds she is doing for me.

Yurieve, so you are taking care of bb yourself now?

Abit too late, but I will like to share my wife birth story. My wife requested to have a dilution last sat at parkway east. Early in the morning, we went for breakfast at MAC before check in PEH at 830am.

Doc heng check on my wife and she is only 2cm diluted at 9am, she insert some tablet and call us to enjoy the tv as it is going to be a long wait...

At 1pm, doc heng came back again and this time round 2.5cm, she decided to break the waterbag and ask my wife again whether she need epi. Heehee my wife give in this time round and requested for it.

4pm, my wife start to feel contraction getting closer and closer, I can c tear rolling down when she trying to control the pain...at around 4.45pm, doc heng check on my wife again, this time round 5cm, she predicted that bb will come out before sunset...anyway, she mention she will go for an operation at 5pm and come back later...

5pm, my wife started to shout due to pain, I call for help and the midwife come in to check on her....she even show me bb head and hair, this indicate that bb will come out anytime...she teach my wife to control her pushing so that doc heng can have time to deliver for her...

515pm, doc heng rush over from ot, set up every thing and call me wife to push.....just one push and bb is out at 1717h. Doc heng still joke that she can go for her party tonight ad my wife is the last for the day... everything look so prefect....and .....

hi,

ive a rainforest fisher price bouncer for sale.

hardly used, condition 9.5/10. stain free in vibrant colours. pet free home.

selling for $65

pls email to [email protected]

collection at bukit timah

thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4890656.jpg]

Ai yo....my birth story all gone due to my handphones no network....

Anyway make it short, my wife was losing to much blood and require blood tranfusion. She was in icu for 1 night and use up a total of 5 pack of blood...

You all can go and imagine how much she lost..

Anyways thanks god that both mummy and baby is doing fine. As my wife is still very weak, I was given the special chance to fully take care or bb...really need to pei fu all mother...is so tired even to feed them every 3 hourly..

Andy, wow Andy, hope your wife is doing ok now. Me also lost some blood but not as bad as your wife. Waking up 3 hourly to pump is indeed not easy! I'm also awake now pumping. Must persevere for baby's sake. Jiayou!

Sharon, yea but so far getting less giddy le. Hope it gets better. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] btw, your supply quite established with consistent pumping right? They say babies are the best pumps but too bad it's not so easy to latch on correctly.

Debbie, she is doing well right now, just still feeling weak...therefore unable to bf or take care of bb. So far she is expressing her bm also, but the supply is still low, around 50ml only, today is her 2nd days trying, hope it will get better when she slowly recover.

BTW, just finish feeding my gal. Notice she want more milk after I feed her, shall I increase the milk for the next feeding....confuse..

Hi all, am awake due to engorgement. I can't help but empathise with LushVelvet. My boy just turned two and I'm trying to manage his emotions as well as coping with a csec wound and tbf my baby no. 2. He sort of knows about the baby and sort of refuses to understand. So far, his affection for his little brother has been very limited, and what I have instead is a lot of tantrums and screaming for attention. It's really not easy at their age and i've been getting people to help take him out to the zoo and all but when he gets home and sees just me with the baby, he gets into a terrible rage. I think he feels mummy is abandoning him for a new baby and each time he wants me to carry him, i have to reject cos of my csec wound. sigh.. no easy solution but we have to keep trying and hopefully everything will right itself in the end.

Anyone here losing weight but still have abundant milk supply? I've cut down on food intake (like less

carbs and less snacking between meals) and seems like it has been affecting my milk supply. Used to be able to pump 180ml at 4am, then it dropped to 150ml, 130ml and now 100ml.

Rainbow, how do u tell whether bb can go into deep sleep?

Andy, ic. I was quite weak at first so I too could not latch or pump after giving birth. Tell your wife not to be too stressed about supply cos she has alr started producing it's good enough le ya?And I think her supply sounds good to me le..

andy:

read abt yr wife birth story...hope yr wife is ok ardy...dr heng vy cute rite stl can joke during delivery...she joke wif my hubby aso say wait til 2.28pm den ask me to push cos sound nice...but bb cannt wait lei so 2.25pm my bb cm out le...haha

milo, i totally understand wat u meant abt the cl. Tat was y i decided to be cl-less now. I simply dun understand y they cant just follow instructions. I told them to close the windows when bathing baby, just a simple instruction like this but they dun follow. Pay them so much to make myself angry only.

Sharon, yes i'm taking care of baby myself. My hubby will help me out too but its still tiring cos my #1 is easily jealous now.

Psh, you are right, she do have a funny side, but is the serious and her skill in handle complication which let me throw my hat off...I can feel the different with her around compare to the other doc. The only complAint I have this time is the nurse at delivery ward. Not really that well train.

Yuvaine,

Did u get ur Cl from agency? After hearing u changing 3 Cl.. Boy I felt lucky.. My Cl is more particular than me.. That is why I have been using her for so mant times.. I am engaging her this time for 56 days including cny coz I am traveling so not bring no3.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Venting:

So upset with my 2nd sil.. Never seen such nua kind of mom.. Sian!! I gave her my bb cot early this year coz hers is cny bb so now I told her to keep the cot nut pass me a playpen instead..and she gave me a spoilt playpen and so last min.. Tomorrow I am giving birth .. !!!! Then I loan her my dual breast pump.. But when I got it back[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] can't use[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif].. I loan her my infant carseat.. She return me but it has mot been wash for 1 year and when my maid washed it.. The water is brown.. Now she is pregnNt again.. Her job is only yo play with her gal and not do anything at home.. She dun even do house work.. Yet keep saying her life is tough!! Come on man!! When I had no1 , I had no maid and yet I can clean the house , look after bb and cook..

Asilmil,

Precisely because i'm afraid that my #1 would feel neglected, i insisted on having no one else to come by to help. I guess most ppl would think that the mummy needs an extra pair of hands to bring the older kid out, entertain her and such, yet usually the repercussion could be that she would thought of it as being abandoned to another person instead, while mummy only wants to take care of baby. So i had to rough it out by having #1 around me all day long. Even when i bathe the baby, pumping milk, she's just lingering around. And she would behave better than if i tried to distract her with other things like asking her to go play with her toys or watch the tv.

I also had a c-sect. But i dealt with the problem of not being able to carry #1 by showing her the wound itself. In fact, she saw the nurses changed dressing for me in the hospital. I explained to her that mummy has a wound and it's painful so i can't carry her. Of coz the question is then why mummy can carry baby, so i guided her to cradle the baby when they first met to explain that baby is lighter than her, so mummy can carry. Somehow it does work in the sense that she doesn't bug me to carry her, but it doesn't appease the suppressed jealousy.

morning mummies and daddies ^_^

andy: oh, transfusing 5 bags of blood is no laughing matter. hope your wifey recover soon. take lots of tonic that are good for blood replenishing. im sure you are an expert at caring for your daughter now. jia you!

debbie: you passed out arh! take care leh. have someone around with you whenever you are leaving the bed. dont get up suddenly. sit up for 10 seconds before you tried to get out of bed.

Lush velvet, asilmil, yurieve,

I too have an elder tot, 20mths old to worry abt...

She has been sleeping on her own since she was 3 mths old but during the later stage of my pregnancy, she kept waking in the middle of the nite to cry and want me to sleep w her..

All the way till the day b4 i gave birth, i started to sleep w her.

Then when i was in hospital, my hubby took over.

Since then, 10 days liao, my hubby has been the one to put her to sleep and sleep w her... But i worry when he has to go overseas, cos then my mum may come over and help and she might not want her..

My gal is actually taking to her mei mei quite well.. Maybe cos she has her daddy here w her paying her almost 100% attention (he's on leave) while i busy myself w feeding and pumping for no 2.

There are sometimes she cries for attention, esp if she sees me w baby, so i try to hide in the room when i'm caring for bb and when i go to the living room to play w no 1 i make sure i give her my full attention.

She also wants me to carry her but i tell her my tummy is pain. She has also seen my wound so she sort of understands.

Of cos there are many times i feel v sad when i feel tat she's no longer as close to me as b4 and i miss lying down nxt to her to put her to sleep.. I think once my c sect wound fully heals and i can carry her, things will be better.

Baby night owl,

How do i train bb to sleep more at nite and less in day.

Yest bb slept almost whole day even though i kept disturbing her.. Then at nite, she woke up every 2 hrs to feed and took so long to go back to sleep.. So w the pumping, feeding and burping, i didnt manage to sleep at all...

andy:

agreed tat dr heng gt serious n funni side...realli take my hat off for her skill...hw cm u say e nurse @ e delivery ward nt train lei...those nurses i met quite pro lei.

Mommies: I need your advice... Liz is latching on whenever she wants all day, and her pee is super regular. My maid does the night shift between 12-5am, and gives Liz formula (Enfalac). Now Liz poos about only 1-2times a day, and when she does poo, it's a mega-explosion. Is it constipation? Should I change formula?

Muddypaw, i had e same issue As u.. I'm giving enfalac formula at night and bb only poos once or twice a day.. Shld be normal hor.. Since same pattern.

Oshgosh, wat i did was if bb haven slp after i pump, i'll let him suckle and he doze off immediately... I'm trying not to give pacifier unless neccessary cos i scare will cos colic.

Andy, yr wifey needs lot of rest.. Better bu well during these 30days if possible do 40 days.

Oh ya, i realise e shampoo for confinement is making my hair very dry and e end looks like broom!! Nw secretly come salon to wash my hair...

Muddypaws, Liz is on full formula on night shift? Did you pump out ur BM and give her?

My boy on bottle feed at nite also, if I run out of EBM, I will give him one or two feed of FM, I am also on Enfalac.

Day time fully latch..

Jenny, hope Gwen sleep well last tnite as it was raining so very cooling[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Oshgosh: Did u try to stimulate ur #2? Some times after 3 hours if my boy dun wake up for feed during day..I will stimulate him gently to wake him up for milk to latch on..

So far my gal taking well with didi, maybe she is in infant care since 10 mths...so expose to all babies and toddlers and gorgor jiejie in childcare? She is also popular in childcare, haa...last week she was absent frm CC cos was sick for 2 days...monday went back CC, her frens commend; Oh Caroline is back! They said hi to her, she is very happy also and smiling shyly,haa..so cute [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

morning mummies & daddy,

andy, oh dear! hope your wife has a speedy recovery! 5bags of blood, my gosh! jia you on taking care of your baby!

rainbow, u went to salon already! envy! and yes, the shampoo does make my hair dry too, so i used conditioner on the hair ends. i tie it all up though so i don't get to feel the broom like texture for now.

oshgosh, gwen is also a night owl - sleeps well during the day but at night, her eyes are big big. i switched on the aircon last night, swaddled her, and fed her fm - wow, worked wonders! she only wakes up every 3hrly to feed! i don't know if it's a one-off episode, so will try again tonight. will try to latch on during the day now.

but now i have a new set of problem. she refuses to sleep in her cot at night! she wants to be next to me in bed, so whenever she fidgets or moves, i can pat her back to sleep. how do i intro her back to her cot? mine is a single bed, with a baby there i can't move at all. haiz!

muddypaws and rainbow, i give gwen similac. her poo is regular (more than 2x a day) so maybe u might want to make a switch if you're concerned about the frequency.

re: bm supply

i was also wondering if my bm supply is at a constant low cos of the amount of food i eat. i only have 3 meals a day and they are regular meals. i dun snack or up my intake - so does this mean my body is unable to make extra milk cos dun have the resources? shd i eat more now?

Andy, hopefully ur wife is in speedy recovery cos losing 4 pacs of blood is no joke, she needs alot of bu[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Esquare, to cook Tong Cao, just add in like any herbs and meat as one of the ingredients with soup.

Dbaby, u are a super mum too, can cook so well! Anyway u hv ur grandma to help you...slowly ur 2 kids schedule will compliment each other...jiayou[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

CL:

So sorry to hear some of u hving problems with them, I dun really hv leh, in fact I feel bless by this CL. Thk God [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] She is very experience and teach me alot of herbs knowledge. Maybe my CL meet my expectations or maybe I am not that particular? It all depends ur expectations and demands on ur CL, anyway confinement is ending soon for some of you, just clsoe one eye lor and think after that you hv all the time and space with ur little one[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jenny, yeah! Glad that Gwen zz well last nite![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back