(2010/12) December 2010 MTB

cheryl, so good got yummy pizza! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Ya i also think i will get proper cotton balls. Don't want take the risk though I have a lot of watson's cotton.. Btw, must use cooled down 'boiled water' and soak the cotton balls in the water then use it to clean baby eyes ok? Taught by Mrs Wong.

For cloth diapers, you refering to those white cloth right? brands like Tollyjoy, pigeon, anakku(malaysian brand) are fine. Can find at Metro, OG, Isetan, and alot of places de.. but not sure about places like kiddy palace cos i nvr go look for them there. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

cheryl

actually i nvr really use the cotton balls for BB. more for myself to clean my 'private' area after i go toilet each time for my stitch. Cos cannot use soap ma, later cause inflammation or irritation. For BB, i use those cotton bud sticks to clean the naval area only & wipes for BB butt.. heheheh =)

Pizza late ah?? complain complain.....

* pizza

hubby just managed to call thru the enquiry line. n the guy says will ask MANAGER to call back wor!!! does tt means FREE PIZZA??? my order status online changed from ON ITS WAY to REVISED. don't tell me they din prepare our order! omg... *super hungry le

debbie...

tks for the advise! very useful! i will note down! heehee...

Dbaby...

oh ya.. can also use to clean ourselves too!!!! will just take note too! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] tks tks

* cleaning your little princess down there

since we r toking abt cleaning babies.

this is something i once read in this forum somewhere (but not our thread).

i read that some mummies discovered that their baby girls' vagina closed after few days or weeks!!!!

so is there a particular way we must learn to clean our little princess????

For mummies who want to a free baby journal plus baby cd , the national library still giving away it free. Just got a set fr sk library

cloth diaper:

i got mine from kiddy palace, those normal ones.

i also bought the modern kind from bumwear as they were on sale last month.

Cheryl, I just asked my experienced SIL on cotton wools for baby. She say buy those unprocessed cotton from Chinese medical shop that is brandless, tollyjoy brand unprocessed cotton also can, then roll into balls ourselves. Can also buy the one in the form of balls so long as it is unprocessed. Cotton use finish very fast de. Btw just now forgot to mention, cloth diaper also need a diaper liner too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Re: cleaning princess down there

yesterday at wong boh boi's class she got mention must sort of open it up a bit then clean. Not sure how though.

Mummies about the cotton balls. I thought we were to get the sterile one from guardian or something. These ones are only for the eyes. The rest of the body can use any kind of cotton.

Lovebyte08,

For the first 2 months best to use sterile ones.. After that use the normal unprocessed type.. For bb boy not so particular but for bb girls must !

E square

I nvr used Nepia or Goon before... Prefer Huggies Ultra for my gal prev.. The cutting is nice for a newborn so i used tt for a nbr of months then switch to normal Huggies..

Nursing clothes

I jus recvd my nursing clothes, sad cos Size M too big even for me nw. =( Wondering hw to wear after birth.. Argghhh...

Hi,

Sorry to disturb, I have already delivered and looking to clear some brand-new and preloved baby and maternity items. Items include:

BN Avent Light Moisturizing oil @ $15, RP:$29.90

BN mothercare nursing gowns x 2 @ 35, RP: $75

Preloved:My brest friend nursing pillow + extra cover, $50 RP:$90 + $45 (condition 9/10)

Preloved mothercare swaddling blanket in pink@ $15 RP: $39 (used less than 5x-bb dun like)

Preloved Dale abdominal binder. @ $25 RP:$65 - $80 (used once)

Preloved EGG maternity black shorts @ $25, RP: $159 (worn less than 5x)

And many more..for more pics and descriptions, please see here http://picasaweb.google.com/116194716505027587843/ItemsForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCOf1kYbm-8Ta1gE#

If keen, please PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks!

SOLD items will be deleted in the album, so it won’t be confusing.

PS: just to add, for every purchase for $15 and above, you get 5pcs of Drypers S for free. so for $30, u get 10pcs and so on. while stocks last!

Dewdew, cool down, don't stay angry for too long. Sometimes our hubby seems to forget that we are preggy and still expect us to do everything. Like yesterday, he went for wedding dinner at Shangri la, then ask me if I wanna go and fetch him. I was thinking , ' I am 27 weeks preggy and he is asking me to drive all the way there from bt Panjang in the nite to fetch him?'. Anyway I told him my leg swollen need rest so not going. I also a bit angry with him earlier . Usually he log on at nite in his study room, I have my labtop in the masterbedroom. I wanted to show him e metro and robinson fair promotion, so msn him the link, then after a few exchanges he said cannot see the link, ask me to go over to discuss with him. What's up with that? then I told him can he come over cos I shouldn't be walking ard that much (today ald walk a lot during the day), he came over immediately but complain that he wants time to do his own things , why must we discuss this now. I was pissed but did not lose my temper cos din wanna argue with him but just upset why he not understanding.

Muddypaws, hang in there, I have experienced bad bosses like yours b4, my last female boss called me to scold me when I was on MC, said I was very irresponsible cos I only sms her and she did not read her sms, I shld have called her instead. Till this day I cannot forget. We can only let karma take their own course.

Bubbly, have you booked Ros already? I am not sure when I should book the massage.

Ladies, earlier you gals were talking abt dark armpits, I notice I had it too, scrubbing doesn't seem to help. Now I feel better when i know its due to pregnancy ;)

Btw the cervical measurement thing, is it something we should ask the gynae to do?

Morning Mommies, so muc activity yesterday busy reading.

Will be attending the pigeon talk today at intercontinental hope will learn some good tips.

morning mummies and daddies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend. so looking forward to my ML but i must endure until mid of Dec before i start to clear some of my leave. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dewdew / eoneon

regarding the LC bags, what size are yours? is the medium one big enough to use as hosp bag?

re. hardening of tummy / BH contraction

i have been getting very often especially yesterday. it can come at least 4 to 5 times in a hour, making me so uncomfortable. not sure if its because i walked too much yest or what [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] anyone getting it more and more often in a day?

re. sales at BHG

i was there yest and quite alot of the baby items are on 30%! quite good deal i would say. i bought some mittens and the NUK nipples wipes [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Morning crystal/andrea!!

Andrea, I do encounter e hardening or tummy more frequent but not 4-5times in an hour. Probably 2-3times a day. Think e medium size LC is good enough as hospital bag so dun worry.

Wanna sleep abit later but bb doing somersault to wake me up!! Than when I'm awake, he quiet down.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Cleaning baby girl's vagina:

Ya very impt hygiene step so as to prevent UTI n feaces bacteria..

Debbie, for cleaning baby gal's vagina and the folds, gt to do it gently, open up the 1st outer fold, use the cotton wipe, gently wipe down 2 times wif luke warm water.

After each diaper change, I use normal baby wipes then after that the cotton square to dip in lukewarm water.

I buy alot of packets from guardian, those for facial square types cotton pad is very good, I am very particular abt her vagina hygiene cos to make sure no UTI, so I hv been wiping wif cotton pad twice a day even wif shower since born till 16 months...If poopoo, wipe also and wash the butt, double steps to be kiasu

Now my gal can walk n stand, so no more wiping ,just use shower head to splash her underneath

Dbaby,

My baby are usually big so I buy small size to start with..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Muddypaws,

Jia you.. Last month Liao.. Dun bother with what your boss says... Keep your mood happy and bb will be happy.. Previously my boss also like that.. Saying that they have to cater for me and after my ML.. He says my performance is poor for the year.. I really roll eyes... So upset that I decided to resign after six mths coz he keeps saying things that hurt my feelings..

加油 加油

Mangogal,

Bb girls get uti easily if not clean properly..

Morning mummies... Hope you guys had a good rest!

I had a nightmare last nite... I dreamed that i deliver earlier than my Edd at 36 or 39 weeks which i cant rmb... N when my BB came out, my gynae said my BB's heart beat has stopped... I was so sad and frightened in the dream... The weird part is that the delivery process was by C-sect and one of my colleagues were the one cutting my tummy and gynae was standing beside her... I was awake in the dream and I cried so badly after hearing that bad news... I woke up halfway feeling so frightened but there's no tears on my face though... Hope this dream wont come tru... I dunnoe what will happen to me if i reali lose my BB Clarissa... Muz go pray pray one of these days...

Muddypaws, Ur boss is so terrible... Try to avoid him as much as possible... Especially if on leave or MC, turn off hp so he cant reach you...

Envy mummies who goin AL and ML so soon... I will endure till end of nov, probably 22/11/10 than start my ML so i can rest first while waiting for BB... But i got a feeling that i will delvier earlier than EDD... My gynae also said most likely i deliver ard end of nov...

OG is having sale of up to70% storewide till tml... I'm probably going later, will update jie meis if i reali go...

good morning mummies!

crystal, i'll be at the EBBT talk too! also hope i can learn something useful.

andrea, my sis has the medium LC bag, it looks big enuf to use as hospital bag as long as u dun hv a lot of things to bring. i'm very kiasu one, will bring a lot of things so sure will need a big bag. :p

BH - i think 4 to 5 times an hour is too much! if u are still experiencing that, better go see your gynae.

BHG has sale? later will be at bugis so will check it out. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mangogal, thanks for the tip on cleaning baby's private area. i didn't know about that! now must pay special attn. i think my mum shd know since she brought me and my sis up... but i hope she rbrs. haha... afterall it's been more than 30yrs.

Hi everyone... who want S size mummypoko?

I overstock 2 packets 72pcs, any takers?collect @ admiralty link ok...tat time NTUC offer 20.65, think now offer ended le, I can sell $20 each packet, buy 2 a bit more offer, sms me at 93621700 for fast deal please...

Im feeling so gulity to stock so much.. sob!

rainbow

try to rest more later, nap a lil while more if you can [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] ur baby disturbing you, haha!

mangogal

i also very ks about wiping my gal's vagina! even now shes 2+, i still make sure i clean for her especially after poo-ing on her diaper =\ she still refused to poo on the potty or toilet bowl. no problem with pee though, hmmmm.

dewdew

the large one is really huge, more like a travel bag! haha.. im going to bugis/og area later too. i need to get some oversized tees and shorts, all home shorts are oh-so-very-tight [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] big bum bum now!

i will continue to monitor my BH, hopefully it tones down.. if not i gotta see my gynae next week..

yah rainbow, your gal really intends to wake u up eh? flipping and turning so early in the morning. haha...

andrea, yes it was intended as a travel bag but hey, we're travelling to the hospital! lol! i sure bring a lot of things one (facial products alone will take up a small space) then there's the shower stuff and clothes and ipod, laptop, book for when i'm bored. lol! 1st time delivering so dunno what to expect. :p

oops, better make my way to bugis liao. looks like abt to rain!

Andrea, I tink I will need a big bag too hahhah after my packing I tink my original bag is too small hhahhah. I also had quite bad bh on thur yesterday was ok.

Oo will check out bhg later.

Dewdew, I'm on my way Liao if u see someone in grey cardi beige top black Capri that's me. Hope to see u.

Thanks Crystal... Hope everytin's gonna by smooth and well... My BB is so important and first priority to me.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mi too got BH ytd... I can feel my tummy hardening at different parts quite frequently, but sometimes also feel like is due to BB stretchin inside... I'm confused abt the feeling... Lucky i feel better today... Mi too tinkin whether wanna go Bugis anot since BHG and OG both havin sales and Bugis area got both of them... Haha...

Hello long time no chat. Went gynae checkup today wk28.5. Bb is 1.2kg n head down. I wonder why her head moves so much. Anyway gynae says visit increased to fortnightly now! Yay! Can see bb more often.

This week I got pee leakage problem. Gotta wear pantyliner.

Hope all mummies will have a nice weekend..

Lena: it's just a dream.. take it easy.. :) everything will be fine.. and smooth..

Sharon: I have not booked Ros for post-natal, will do so either next week or the week after during 2nd pre-natal massage..

Lena

Dun worry.. Dreams r OPPOSITE of reality.. It means u will carry BB til full term & come out health.. Guess u watched too much labour-related stuff hence tt dream...

Bubbly

Tt Ros really good?? Maybe i also wan book her..

Gynae Visit

Jus went checkup tis morning.. BB is 1.7kg+ & I am 58kg nw... Guess I gonna hit more KGs liao.. 3 weeks & I am 2kg heavier..

Regards to pain at lower tum(pelvic area), my lil boy is lying on my pelvic thus the pain.. He turns head down aldy but nt engaged yet.. Gynae also mentioned something abt Cervix not open yet. Nxt check is 3 weeks later.. And I will be 34wks le.. Like getting nearer & nearer!! So excited yet anxious!!!

Sharon/Esquare: Thanks for your encouragement. Yeah, just trying to be zen now and plough through the next few weeks.

Esquare: I've 12 days of leave from 2009 that needs to be used by this year, so using that from Nov 1 onwards. By mid-Nov, I would be 37 weeks, so I better start my ML then to rest.

Dbaby: That's a good weight for your kiddo. The countdown to delivery is indeed very exciting! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lena: According to my gynae, BH/contractions is when the ENTIRE tummy hardens up. Localised hardening (eg. left/right tummy, top of belly button etc) is not BH/contraction but baby moving. When hardening happens once every hour, it's BH and doc may give you some meds to relieve the discomfort. If the hardening happens once every 10-15mins, it's time to call the gynae for SOS as it's contractions.

Muddypaws,

Glad you are ok.. Someone told me this when I was pregnant with no2 and very stress at work.. " it's only a job.. What is important is your baby and family and your health which is irreplaceable ..you. Can easily replace a job any time"

Ya.. So everyday during my pregnancy I live by this thoughts...

If it's toughto carry on.. After ML.. Resign and spend time with bb then proceed again in your career ..

Remember 休息是为了走更长远的路..

Dbaby, so nice to know ur bb's weight and all. I realise our edd is quite close I'm same wt as u now hope won't go up tool much.

Mummies that have not bought bb items do check out bhg. The disc is quite good with most items on 30% and sales items have additional 15%. found button down pjs frm young hearts brand the prints are sweet and after disc onli paid 36+ for 2 sets. Bought nursing bras from eternity at 8+ after disc.

crystal, i didn't get to see your msg just now, but got quite a few ppl around with grey cardi, i'm not sure which one was you. :p i was sitting right at the back in a navy blue floral tube dress. at the back 'cos my hubby will be late due to last minute work. :p how did u find the talk? mrs wong was so funny! i didn't like the mc though... so lame. lol!

lena, i dreamt i had an emergency C-section last night too! baby was supposed to come out but suddenly she turned upwards and doc couldn't get her to turn again and he had to cut me open - while i was awake! wah, scary dream!!! and i woke up to my hubby's loud snoring like thunder. lol!

rainbow, not bringing whole make up bag lah, but i think maybe "some" makeup is essential, like tinted moisturiser, blusher and eyeliner - for when visitors are coming. lol! though i think i'll be too tired to do anything but doesn't hurt to be prepared in case i so hiao, die die must look pretty.

dbaby, congrats on healthy growing baby! wah, you're only 58kg, i'm already 64kg & my knees are feeling the weight liao. haiz... i must pay close attn to my diet. :p 2 more months to go...

i went to BHG just now to get some stuff - Medela nipple cream, nipple protector, some travel sized wet tissue, Nuk nipple wipes... about 20 - 30% discount.

Dewdew,o I didn't c anyone wearing wat u wore tho.so wasted. It's ok hee maybe next time. I enjoyed the talk yes agree the mc was quite crappy. Should have found someone better right?

Hello all Mommies & Daddy-to-B, hope u guys r enjoying ur pregnancies! its been a long time since i last posted le =)

Crystal & Dewdew- i also went to e Pigeon Talk, couldnt recognise u 2 leh as many pple also wearing same color outfits, heheh,mc abit lame la hahaS but Mdm Wong is funnie & quite detailed i muz say =)

Crystal/Muddypaws

Thanks thanks.. I'm also happy tt BB having a good weight..

Crystal

When is ur EDD??

Dewdew

Ya, i also feel heavier at 58kg... Jus bk frm dinner & shopping, back aching liao... Bought many stuff frm BHG!!

BHG Sales

Bought the Sorella Seamless Bra again, nw gt additional 15% on top of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free.. $22.90 each so after less, its $39 for 3 bra.. Worth tryin it cos very comfy.. They also gt nursing bra at $49.90 with 20% less, but gt soft wire which i might feel uncomfy so i jus stick to the normal

Bras.. HB also bought boxers, brief, bermudas.. I bought a lot of children clothes for my gal too.. Very cheap..

Pigeon disposable breast pads 36+6pcs $11.90 with less 20% too. Milkbags too.. But some r nett so need to see properly. Worth going down.. Go see see ba.. I spend abt $200+ shoping there lo..

I went to BHG after the pigeon seminar. Manage to get more stuff at pretty good deal.

Saw the Desitin cream, intend to get it but can't decide whether the blue or purple.

In the end, lug bags of stuff back including the bath tub & wire mesh support for infant.

Oya, saw the Fisher-Price Newborn-to-Toddler Portable Rocker at 15% off sales price at BHG.

dewdew, crystal, yuening: I was there too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I find the dessert pretty yummy *v*

cheryl: thanks .. I'm looking at natalessentials among all.

My mum will help me on weekends, but my MIL won't be able to help. It's ok.

Reading the mummies popping one by one .. so exciting but I'm really a timid lol >.< pain!pain!pain!

Bubbly & Dbaby, Thanks... May all tins go smoothly for mi and all the mummies here... ;) It's reali a scary dream last nite...

Dbaby... Ur BB is growing so well... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I just enter 31 weeks today too... My next checkup is ard 2 weeks later... Ur current weight is ard my pre-preg weight... NOw i'm at the heaviest weight of my life ard 68kg... OMG... So scary but i dun care as long BB grows well... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I was at BHG too and bought some BB clothes...

Muddypaws, At times i do feel my tummy harden... Sometimes i know it's due to BB moving but sometimes, the feeling is real weird n tummy seems very tite with a little cramps at the lower adominal... Is that consider BH or maybe i walk too much at work?

Dewdew... So coincidence.. I was awake durin the C-sect in my dream too... But that doesn't scare mi... What frightened me is when the gynae said my BB no heartbeat! I break down in my dreams immediately upon hearing that... Ur hubby snore so loud ah... Mus be tough slpin with him especially nowadays we cant slp that well huh... I turned and hugged hubby when i woke up from the nightmare to calm myself...

Just some updates... I tin mummies and daddies can just go to BHG if wanna shop for tins cos the OG sales not very attractive... The offer at BHG is much better with some BB items at 30% off etc... Some clothes available at BHG is cheaper after the discount compared to Kiddy palace who is also sellin but more ex even if you got kiddy palace discount... BHG more worth it so should go see see if wanna buy BB clothes and other stuff... I have bought a dress for Clarissa to wear for full month liao... Hehe....

wow... Quite a nos of u were @ the seminar hor. Yes, incl me and hubby! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] we were there with another couple friends but she is due next feb.

I tot e seminar was quite worth it with mrs wong informative details n was thinking is tt a need for us to get our breasts for a checkup before breastfeeding? Necessary????

+ 'refreshment' spread (mini lunch buffet lor) + goodies bag + early bird gift (baby shampoo) + complimentary carparking coupon (ours was $8). My friend who was working @ pigeon told me that goodie bag worth $40! So she signed up for me n hubby.

I also went bhg walk walk but i only got the sorella bras (2+1foc) w/additional 15%.

dBaby. yes worth hor. I have a couple pieces alr but got them cos cheap n comfortable. Can seriously consider. Heehee.

I want to get alot of bb stuff but in the end din buy any cos duno wat to buy. Mayb tml go down for another round since u gals mentioned it's e sale oni for the wkend rite?

Lilsunshine, i also tinking of the wire mesh support lei.

Ok, got to go rest le... tink abit migraine on e right side. good nite n sweet dreams.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] zzzzzzz

Crystal. Dewdew , I was at the pigeon seminar earlier too. Blur me, did not check the goodie bag after that and did not know that they give the Oct motherhood mag. Bought the Oct motherhood mag at Petrol station . Only realise my boo boo at home. So if any mummies want the Oct motherhood do let me know.

Btw Crystal, I did not see the eternity nursing bras at Bugis leh...me looking for nursing bras too...

Btw I have both Avent manual breast pump and Ameda electric breast pump passed to me. But both need to purchase some of the parts. Anyone used them before, any comments? Wondering which ones should I use? The Avent one can get parts in Singapore easily but Ameda pump need to order online.

I went to the raffle city to look at the baby bazaar around evening. But realise I was too late. By the time i reach they aleady end liao. Blur me.

cheryl, there was complimentary carpark coupon?!?! i was there registering early and the ppl didn't tell me. haizz... so wasted! i agree the goody bag is very worth it. so many things!

i didn't get to eat much of the food, just the dessert 'cos the main food section had such long q. :p

hi lena,

don't be too upset. think some of us are worried and hence have such dreams. me too. was so upset when i woke up. we try to relax [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi dbaby,

glad that ur baby's growing well.

hi muddypaws,

agreed with E-square. we can be easily replaced by others at work but nobody can replace us in our family. better to spend more time on our health and family. press on...

hi lilsunshine,

can get the blue tube. the blue tube is good for daily use. the purple tube is oilier and is used for cases of bad diaper rash. if u r not in a hurry, can get from overseas spree (drugstore). I just placed my order. 1 tube at US$5+ and there's a discount of 20%. furthermore, if u r getting 2 tubes, there's a discount of US$2. hope this helps.

Dbaby,my edd is 1 dec. So I'm now week 31 plus. Next check will be 33 weeks I tink.

So many of us at the talk, I manage to eat most of the food, hubby fast hands fast leg take haha. The duck from the appetiser section was also good. The mee Siam too. I love the apple strudel I had 2. Haha forced myself to stop. I think can eat more.I bought the 3 books that mrs Wong wrote just started reading.

Sharon, the eternity section is near to the exit leading outside to the main shopping centre. It's near to the bubble lift. Hope this make sense.

Desitin creams this a must? Any diff from drapolene?

Aiyoh arm keep going numb so keep waking. Sian.

* woke up for toilet break... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] n the pair of yellow birds always sing o/s my window @ this time...

Decmum

U can go bugis bhg take a look. Quite a variety i feel n with 30% for some items n sales item additional 15% for some, guess u can be hugging quite a bag of bb items. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dewdew/tantan/rainbow

Wow.. Early sunday posts for u all lei..

Then later in the day must nap if not will b tired ba.

Dewdew

ya, or mayb the complimentary carpark coupons r v limited? Or u hv to ask? Nt too sure too. We were there ard 11am so v early registration for us cos i went to eat late brekkie @ mos. Scared e refreshment too little. Heehee :D ya, e desserts were pretty yummy too. I like the tartlets.

Muddypaws/tantan/esquare

Me too agree w/esquare tt jobs r replaceable but when in family, there's always a place for us. So we shd love ourselves more, pamper ourselves more n of cos love our family too. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sharon

i tink i saw your hubby yday @ e seminar! I read abt your fb status tt u got another copy of the motherhood mag w/o knowing there's a copy in e goodie bag! N saw your profile pic n i tot i find your hubby familar. :p

Not too sure abt the pumps cos i hv no experience n hv yet to buy a pump too. Tinking of getting a dual one to save on time! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Oh, polo.com is now hvg additional 25%sale on all items! U gals can take a look n order thru overseas spree i tink. Last week my fren n i ordered n the loots came yday. Realli cute n lovely. But mine was w/o the 25%sale. *sob

Crystal

I love the duck too. Also the prawn n mango salad cos was craving for it the day before. So wala! Heehee :D my hubby love the apple strudels! He had 3 or 4! Kekekeke.

Your arm keeps getting numb huh... Is it bcos u been sleeping one sided? Try to flip n switch sleeping on different sides. Or ask your hubby to massage for you n sing 'my arms are long and strong'... :D

ok, feeling sleepy again. Going bk to sleep le. Enjoy your Sunday!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

* Pigeon steriliser set

oh before i forget, those who did not manage to get the Pigeon Steriliser set @ $199 can consider the set @ BHG. Also @ $199. Think e contents abt e same ba!

Back