(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

Eliss this is what i found in May 2010 mtb thread. Cos i rmb Nicole telling me abt their xmas party. Maybe u can try these sponsorship as well. This is the link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4853444.html?1291805851

hope it helps [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

SITTING/CRAWLING

1) WINNER

Sponsor : LAMKINS

Item : Vtech - Sail and Steer 2 in 1 Gym

Value : $105.90

2) 1st RUNNER UP

Sponsor : FLASHCARDS.COM.SG

Item : Flashcards set

Value : $70.00

3) 2nd RUNNER UP

Sponsor : BABBIEE

Item : 2 set Paul Frank clothings, 1 Minibib

Value : $28.00

AND

Sponsor : Sophie.sg

Item : Sophie bath toy

Value : $23.90

Total value : $51.90

BABY DRESSED UP

1) WINNER

Sponsor : CJ's TOYBOX

Item : Animal Tessell T-002 Playmat

Value : $135.00

2) 1st RUNNER UP

Sponsor : WOWSOCUTELEH

Item : 1 Tier Diaper Cake - Xmas Theme

Value : $59.90

3) 2nd RUNNER UP

Sponsor : ithappenedtobemybabycloset.com

Item : SkipHop Dining Palette

Value : $48.90

Hi mommies,

Me & geri are interested to get the following customised pacifier clip for our babies. I've checked with the supplier on the cost. 1 for $12, 2 for $20. Think if have more order, we can nego down the price. If any mommies interested, please PM me by 27 Dec 10. Thanks!

http://handygifts.livejournal.com/

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4903009.jpg]

Lynn: this supplier is your friend =)

Hihi mommies,

As some mommies would like to get pacifier clip earlier, hopefully before xmas, we'll be closing the order by tomorrow 12noon. Please PM me before tomorrow 12noon if you would like to order. Thanks!

Eh i thought i posted yesterday...

Bad news -

Michelle called me yesterday saying there's a max capacity of 30 babies nia.

So Jessica, please create a wait list once 30 babies are hit.

Organizing Committee - please remember include yourself into Jessica's form.

Aye aye, Eliss [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

But what about the max no. of adults? Also some mommies may be bringing more than 1 child and/or maid. The venue can fit all? If turnout is 30 babies and each bb is accompanied by 2 parents, then there'll be 60 adults woh...

Some mommies can only confirm nearer to the date. I supposed priority will be given to mommies who indicated "YES" in the form?

Organising committee, is that all right?

haha ica since you are the attendee management, i guess its your call on how you would like this to proceed. of course other suggestions are welcome too. For me I m fine with what you suggested. However can i suggest that you don't post the link to the spreadsheet anymore, just the link to the form will do.. there are many silent readers on our thread....

HELP!!!

those mothers of 2!! anyone noes wad's the name of the teething gel??

After fever of few days now my #1 is screaming away, i think he's feeling v painful due to teething....i got no choice but to give him some flu med to calm him dwn to sleep.....how to tackle such situation har??

Think vivi mean bonjela . Also can b use for teething . It relieve soreness inflammation n pain in mouth areas n can b use for ulcers . There r bonjela gel n Bonjela cool which r not recommend for kids but bonjela teething gel is fine . Would b good if u can get Dentinox . Hths

Good morning mummies,

Had not been able to come in since Friday cause K is quite sticky to me. Don't know why. Only wan mummy to carry but don't mind playing with daddy for a little while.

On early Sunday morning at about 6am, he woke up for milk, after that, he pee & poo.. after cleaning him up, daddy sees that I am very tired, so he offered to bring him to the guest room to help put him in the yaolan to sleep so that I can continue to sleep in the master bedroom. After a few minutes only, K started screaming and crying at the top of his voice, I thought he would stop but he didn't and only getting louder. So I got to get up and carry him, then he fell asleep in my arms.

Sunday night was even "better"... daddy help me to DF him cause my whole left arm is aching from all the carrying. He finish his milk and daddy burp him. Suddenly he open his eyes and saw me walking to take the milk bottle and I walked passed him without carrying him.. he suddenly started to cry very loudly. I went to wash his bottle and heard he stop crying. I walk into the room to check, daddy was holding him and he is given his smelly pillow to hug and pacifier. When he turn his head and see me again, he cry very loudly again without stopping. No matter what daddy do, he just keep crying and crying. No choice, even though arm aching very much, heart ache even more seeing him like that. So carry him again lo. Immediately he quiet and start to fall asleep.

I really don't know what is wrong with him and why is he starting to reject daddy again.

Ann,

Recently S also started to show his preference for me over his dad. When I say bao bao to him, he will stretch our his hands wanting me to carry. But when daddy tries to do tat, he either just look at him n no reaction, if not he would turn away. His action make daddy wakes up man. So daddy is more ethu in talking to S n putting him to bed for the past few nites.. Lol.

Hi sun_tan, according to the website, the wrist lanyard is also the same price =) So 1xlanyard and 1xpacifer clip for you right?

Hi Jasline, noted! will look out for your PM tonight.

Hi xbeanniex, wow the clips so pretty and sweet!!!

Hi suika: my PD also gave dentinox. you might wanna give bb some teether as well to see if it helps. when my bb have teething issue, he will suck his finger very hard and I try to give him sophie to suck instead.

Tml is e day! Bringing the kids to japan! Hope bb will cooperate n dun yell too much! His crying is #1 ! Machiam ppl beat him up.

Wahh I love that rainbow one! But Baby G don't really wear pacifier leh!

Btw I ordered towels from this lady for some Christmas gifts. They were done really quickly and delivered to me within few days. Shes reliable!

Also the pacifier clip.. whats the limit on letters/words ah? Can I put "Gareth loves mommy!" ? :D

Hi sun_tan, just realised you mean "wrist lanyard" and not the normal lanyard. Noted your request and will check with supplier.

vivi: wah so nice go Japan!!! I miss Japan so much. Hopefully can bring bb to Japan within the next few years. Do let us know whether Japan is bb friendly ok!

Jaclyn: seems like alot of good review about this supplier. good good! I think should be able to put "Gareth loves mommy!" cos the following sample also have similar number of characters. Let me know whether you want ok? Instead of clipping pacifier, you might wanna clip sophie instead =)

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4905768.jpg]

Irene: I also order from this lady before - personalised romper & tees. Very reliable & quick! Since u r collecting orders to nego better price, me joining in lor...hehe!

Irene- Jpn is pretty ok. Just tt I dun like the train station cos mostly staircase. Siong to carry stroller n also can't eat in those small small eatery cos no place for bb.

jac: yaya, im ordering one to KIAP howie's sophie or those handheld toys.

another 1 for his pacifier. altho he's got 1 already.. no harm havin extras!

irene: wah!! i also wanna put 'howie luvs mommy!' lol!!!

sure kena fr my husby... say i unfair! hahahah...

vivi: wow!! u gg japan w the kids? haf fun!!!

gonna b cold rite? take care!!

Dq: theres nothing fair in this world! tell daddy to pump his breasts many times everyday if he wants to b fair! =D =D

Irene: OK! I shall order 1 too! But how do we collect? Can she post to us?

vivi: follow those obasang when you are in Japan. Esp those that are with trolleys. They will lead you to where the lifts are in the train station =)

Jaclyn: Not too sure. Think should be by post. Will check with Lynn cos she's will do the nego. Noted your order =)

Jaclyn,

HAha, ask daddy to pump! Good one!

Irene,

Yup, wanted a wrist lanyard for my iphone :p i like the melody one! So nice. Was thinking of doing the "male" LTS one for S, but like so girly..hehe. Let me know again regarding the pricing and where to choose designs ya.

Vivi,

Envy envy! But stroller on icy grounds, better be careful ya. Enjoy your holiday and hopes that both your boys guai guai throughout the whole holiday ya.

jaclyn,

lol. you're so funny

vivi,

ya, i remember when i was there in Apr, at the train stations, all the japanese mommies use carriers to carry their babies around. didn't see any strollers at all. have fun!

is this a replacement for your cancelled US trip?

Irene- every1 uses escalator lei. Nvm la since we used to it liao. Maybe this time rd I be more observant haha.

Sun_tan- yup. Thanks!

Ica- yup. Though dun like it but also Bo bian

vivi: aiyo so envy. I am going USA in 2 weeks time but leaving my baby behind. I know im going to miss him like crazy lor. I didnt want to bring him cos I'll be attending an exhibition there, so really not convenient. Plus the plane ride is looonnggg and the weather is cold there.

yeah - how to kiap sophie with pacifier clip? I also want to know...i always bring sophie out and if my boy drop sophie outdoors, then he cannot suck liao...

Jaclyn- but Bo bian. Beta for him n u in this way. Bring lotsa fotos with u. I also nvr bring my boy to phuket n hk when his a BB. Phuket nt suitable for BB n hk cos I go there watch concert. Me cried buckets

Mummies:

Since the gym can only hold up to 30 bb, then drop my name 1st, since i can't confirm yet. maybe put under waiting list. hahaha... then if any mummies can't go last min, maybe i can replace.[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back