(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

Hi july Mommies..

I'm from dec 2010 MTB,can anyone recommend a good confinement lady? i need it urgently as my edd is in 3 DEC..

Thanks!

Hi,

Kayden you can call this agent quite good.I use his confinement services for my confinement.

the lady he recommend is exp & skill very good.she love children & has alot of patience with my girl .you can request this lady her name (ah ying)

reasonable price $1800.

contact no 98765211 Pern

Hey ladies.

Just to check with mummies who had bought the kate spade diaper bag online.

Are those sellers trustworthy? How would you know whether their goods are genuine or not?

Am thinking of buying a Kate Spade diaper bag which I can use to bring to work and also go out. Online is cheaper but scared not genuine.

So wondering should I buy from online or at the shop directly?

Jastine,

I am interested in the Canvas small coal baby bag. Roughly how much is the shipping. Any idea? guess we still have to pay for gst right?

Thks

Mommies

I think similac that is on sg shelves is made in Ireland... So dun worry... We r not affected...

Kate spade diaper bags

U need to order via concierge unless u hv a us credit card otherwise u can't buy online.

I bought my ks bb bag online thru a reliable seller fm the us.

If you want to get fm bp or online blog shops, make sure u ask for

1. Receipt if possible

2. Ks care card

3. Dust bag

Hi I wanna ask a qns:

Any mummies out there using different brands of bottles for feeding???

Like right now, I'm using Avent, Dr Brown & Tommee Tippee...

Is this ok ma??? cos my bb dunno y recently dun like to drink milk... sometime drink sometime dun... Can juz push away the bottle & cried cried cried... fed him & he dun wan... Dunno wat happen.. Anyone can advise???

I was thinking need to go see PD ma??

i would like to open a bank account for my bb..

anyone has any recommendation which bank offer higher interest rate or giving more free gift?

Jellypurin: I am wondering is it really much cheaper to buy online? So with the care card, I can bring my bag to Kate Spade in Singapore for servicing if any problem? Sorry ah, I have never buy branded bags online before cause scared not reliable.

Jasline: My boy using Pigeon at home and Avent at my in law house. He seems ok with it. Maybe could it be the teat problem? Have u change your teats recently? Did you change his milk powder or anything? Maybe just hong sim & wanna play?

ann

i had a fren who had asked the local ks store... they will not service bags bought overseas, even if a receipt is present.

what e care card n receipt will do for you is to prove authenticity... unfortunately.

but hvg said that, u shd buy ks online when they hv sale... worth it cos u do save sm money but not alot...

jasline

my bb also dun drink much but am sure they hv hungry periods. i use many different bottles/teats but my bb tend to choose the content... smtimes he knows its fm, he wldn't drink

Ann, i think Kate Spade about 25-30% cheaper if buy online. But must add shipping. Is the bag avail in Sgp? You can wait for the Taka 10% disc. If I'm not wrong, there should be 1 in Oct.

Carol,

I open bank acc for my boy at Singapura Finance. Their interest rate (0.325%) is higher than most banks. Min deposit is $500 and they give $20 upon opening plus a free coin bank. Better than most banks. POSB only give $1 and some free gifts upon opening of acc. OCBC no free gift at all.

Ann: I bought that first link of yours sometime ago, waiting for them to reach Vpost. I oso ordered the iphone4 casing from katespade for my sis and i! TOtal 3 items. Free shipping to vpost but im not sure from vpost how much to us hehe.

btw, i just entered my amex card and they accept.

25th Gathering: Mommies, my HP num is 98512131, contact me if need help coming over. Cant wait to see you all tmr =]

Sito: wow u girl girl is so li hai! So cute!!! Wonder when my boy boy can do that???

Ann: that time the night b4 my bb injection, we gave him a little bit of pearl powder which we bought from Eu Yan Seng (more trustworthy). Then after the injection, we fed him a little of the fever medicine & water even b4 he start to have any fever. after taking the fever medicine, he slept very well. His temp did increase a bit but still within normal temp range and within 2 days he’s fine already.

Kate spade bag: I bought mine from ebay and shipped to my friend in US to bring back. Impt things to check is it must be BNWT (brand new with tag), comes with dust bag & care card and the seller must have a very good rating before buying. For ebay, most seller accept paypal and some do international shipping. Shipping is about $50 for a bag. Even after adding in the shipping, it is still cheaper to buy from US.

Justina: For me, both nursing tea & fenugreek help but the increase is slow. For fenugreek at first the increase is not bad but becomes stagnant after a few weeks. Nursing tea for the first week there was no increase but after that start to increase gradually at abt 5ml/day.

Singapore NOT Affected by Similac® Powder Recall in the United States

Release Date: 23rd September 2010

Consumers in Singapore should be assured that no products distributed locally by Abbott Nutrition are affected by the recent proactive, voluntary recall of Similac powder in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam and some countries in the Caribbean

Hi All,

don't think i can make it for tml's gathering coz my #1 juz took his MMRV jab....in case he does develops fake measles dun wana spread to babies

Heyo fellow shoppers = )

The KateSpade bags are ALOT cheaper online if you get it during their sales. Roughly add about US$20 for the tax. Can pay by S'pore credit card. They only deliver within US. With Vpost you can work around this. = )

KateSpade Bags:

I heard that you need american credit card to purchase online. I don't have one [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Jaclyn are you planning to order online again? I really wanna get a Katespade diaper bag. There are a few nice ones on sale on the website!

Any mummies with American cc wanna order? We can bulk order and save on shipping??

Jas >> Can, I bot using my posb credit card = )

Sito >> Itz at The Quartz. Add is 66 Compassvale Bow S544993. Gonna be at the function room.

Sito, ur bb v li hai!!! So fast can flip liao, impressive [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] she can hold her neck v well too

hi mommies, just to repeat

Directions

Add:

Compassvale Bow

The Quartz Function Room

Timing:

12pm - 3pm !!!

Directions to get here:

Nearest MRT is Buangkok MRT on NEL. Just 5 mins walk away.

When you come out of the gantry, turn right and go up the escalator. Once up… look straight ahead, you will be able to see the condominium. One traffic light away. If unsure just ask around as there is only 1 condominium near Buangkok MRT.

If taking taxi, the address is “Compassvale Bow @ Sengkang Central” .. tell uncle The Quartz condominium near buangkok mrt if he is not sure.

Instructions once reaching the condo:

Let guardroom know that you are here for a function (@ function room). If you need a lift and not able to go down staircases, ask the guard to point out where the GYM is (turn left from guard house). There is a LIFT right beside the GYM which goes straight down to the function room area.

Otherwise just ask them how to get to the function room… (walk straight from guard house and go down a flight of stairs)

I can see that a few babies are also refusing to feed or feeding less, similar to my daughter. It makes me feel more relieved. I brought my bb to see pd, but he also cannot specify any poss cause. But it seems that bb will start feeding properly on his or her own again. My bb has been feeding less since Tuesday evening. Yest n today better but still not regular. However, she has refused to latch on eversince. It's as if she has forgotten How to. I'm very saddened greatly by this and gets demoralized on bf. Does anyone know how I can get bb to latch on again?

Btw, have fun tmr mummies. I'm sure it's fun n chaotic!

fazzy: i had the same experience of my boy refusing to latch on and I know how terrible it felt to have our dearest bb rejecting us. In my case, he can struggle for >1hr and still refuse to latch althou he's hungry. After trying for sometime, I couldn't take the mental torture and heartpain seeing my boy struggle so hard everytime and it also affecting his sleep & growth. Hence I changed to basically full EBM. I heard that to get bb to latch again u will really need alot of determination to keep practicing and practicing. Don't give up on BF. Even if bb really can't latch u can still give her EBM which is also good for her. I will u all the best =)

feeding pattern: since 2 weeks ago, my boy has been drinking less n less. but he's still very active n cheerful n sleeping lesser. 2 weeks ago his daily intake is 750ml and it dropped to just over 600ml. Yesterday it seems better and increased to 680ml and for 1 of the feed he even took 170ml. Hopefully his intake will continue to increase back and be more regular.

Irene, txs for sharing. I have been putting her at my nipple, trying to get her to suck but she just wouldn't. She'll cry and cry and push me away. Really heart pain. I feel like putting honey on my nipple and see if it works. I also find it a hassle to go out if my bb doesn't latch on. Can't possibly pump outside so I'd have to keep any outings short. I'm gg to keep on trying and see how it goes.

Fazzy

No honey for bb under 1. Honey has a compound that bb cannot digest.

Relactating is very hard work. Even until today, my boy will nipple suck when he is hungry even though he knows how to latch me on properly. Took me a month to get him to latch on my breast after I settled his nipple confusion.

If you want your ger to latch again, u got to keep doing it until she gets it and no bottle feeding, only cup or spoon feed

Jaclyn,

Had a great time at the gathering! I am glad i went. Thanks again for organising and having us at ur place!

Jac, thanks for organizing...

Didn 't really have time to mingle around cos had to entertain my no1... But nice meeting some of the mummies!!! Just found out today tat my boy was excited seeing so many babies esp when the babies were lying down...

Jac,

thanks for helping to make it possible to let sooo many babies and their cute mummies meet! !! We had a great time there!!

Let's meet 3 mths later and each brings along a bumbo chair... will be So fun to have all the babies seated in the chairs and take pictures!!!

Hey Jac, it's true everyone had a great time, thanks for organising ! I m really glad I went too. And your mum and sis (i think they are your mum & sis ..) are so kind, warm & friendly.

Finally get to see the mummies for the 1st time, guess no one knows me since i rarely post =(

heehee .. just remember i m the one with the eurasian boy that weighs a whopping 8 KG !

Showed mum and sis the pictures, they totally loved the group BB PS, my BIL even called it a 'baby sale' ! hahaa ..

We shd definitely do this again, can come my condo, it's in the west near bt gombak mrt.

tchoupi,

Haa...so this is your nick...ok nv, from today onwards, we will recognise you. And yes, you got a very charming boy! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back