(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

Chars,
Its opened today! I went last Sun and the place still seems so empty with only that 4 normal size tub and 1 bigger tub in the shop space... Nothing else... Btw, is the staff from Harbourfront branch? I prefer to go to the pretty young staff with long hair de... The other staff make us clear up my girl's poo poo from the tub the prev time we went..
sad.gif

I wonder if it happens to the rest of the mummies when their bb poo in the water...

RE: Rash
Today, I started to clean his face more frequently, after every meal. At least the other parts are not as bad as before. The area around the lips still need to work on more..
MengLee, I used Sorbolene cream before for my super dry skin in the winter, it seems very strong.. Let me try the cleaning, hopefully dun need such drastic measure.

I'm not sure if the lady in pink is fr harbourfront. But she's quite good looking with long hair. Another staff I think she's new, and she's not Chinese. Overall they are helpful, just that my son is cranky after the swim. But I will still go and give it another try. Hehe.

Chars,
yup... I think it's her... yeah... I wanna bring Gen over this week... most of the time my girl also cranky after the swim coz she's hungry after all the kicking in the water... Only once, she kept quiet and let the person massage her...

Hi mummies,read thr e thread rather fast....thxs all for yr concern.e results r nt out yet.it shld be tml.hope all will be well.will update when it's out.
Ok,mi logging off.nd to zz,it's been a long day at work for mi.gd nite gals!

joanne
they r suppose to clean the tub whether or not theres poo!! U r a customer n u pay for the services n facilities usage.. my boy poo once too wen he was there the first or 2nd time.. it was them who clean up not me, they even brought my boy to the tub for a wash of his bottom b4 passing to me to change him.. quite ridiculus tat they ask u to clean it up.. imagine then if ppl who goes to public pool n pee in there, r they suppose to oso clean up the olympic size pool.. so yeah nxt time they tell u to clean up u tell them u dun pay $30 for nothing..
happy.gif

Hi sheryl,
Hope the news will be good.

Re: Hua Xia
Mummies, next time when you go, pay attention to the re-filling of tubs. Cos realize after bb swim, they only half-drain the tub. Then fill up again for the next baby. Not totally drain the tub, rinse and fill back again... Prob only totally drain the tub if got baby poop in it =p

Joanne,
I think the shop staff bully you... My girl poop in water too. The staff clean, not us.

gina, I used lucky baby walker for my boy. he treated it as racing car. he speed and bang here and there. He was like about 8mths old. Quite a helpfull item to own, because we can lock the walker so it won't move and leave the baby there for a while if we need to do something..
I also have the push type, but that type lagi more dangerous, the thing can "run" by itself leaving the baby topple behind if he cannot catch up. It's tommy brand and it can be converted into mini tricycle. That's quite fun.

Joanne> I wanna bring my boy swimming tmr, hopefully not crowded. Whats the longest time u put Gen in it? I think more than 30min is slightly too much for 4mth old baby...What do u think?

lamagier> so far I see they emptied out whole tub & then fill new tub of fresh water for next customers. I requested for them to add in more hot water in between as the water turn slightly cold. My boy so far havent poop in water, it would be classic moment though if he does that! Haha

HBB> u sure are one prepared mother! hehe =D

I probably need to get one soon when baby starts taking porridge right? Which brand u purchase?
I heard Tiger or Zojirushi brand is good?

Kim
thanks! i think most of the babies love jumperoo!
Okies, shall go rent it now! LOLz! Hope my ger will like it too!

i am also looking forward to introducing solids to my ger, but dunno how to prepare... wahahaah~

another boring day @ work... sob sob...

evie
u mean pressure cooker? or thermal holder?

winnie very easy one.. im sure e mummies here cn share hw we do it n u jus folloow hehe

jillian

i bought the Heinz teething rusks for my #1 when he was teething. It's so hard! Anyway, he hated it and we dumped the entire box away.

Evie
Tiger is better. Heard that Zojirushi is made in China. My friend who owns a zojirushi thermal lunch box complained that it cannot keep the food warm for long so i bought a Tiger instead.

asking all shopping queens hehe..
any idea when will be taka's next member sale? the additional 10% thingy? Lotsa things to buy in list for baby so the additional 10% really helps! TIA!
happy.gif

hbb
ya lor... so, gng to be more diligent & read the thread everyday! =p

today eat snake, went to my gf's hse during lunch hour, aiyoh, the maid cook lunch until so yummy lehs... *slurp*

winnie
u can consider buying or borrow from library this book called First Food. I find it very useful. teaches u how to make puree, stocks n porridge. It's in local context. So easy to relate.

Another good one is Super Baby Food.

hbb
reallie not???? aiyoOOoOOOO~~~~ that would be so great... hahahahahahahahhahh~ Kidding~

bbethan
oh okies okies... will hit the bookstore/library soon! ^^

winnie
its a hassle to make a tiny weenyportion of food everyday.. so i dn mind feeding ur nana as well w them LOL make my life easier
and i dun like to freeze the food for nxt day consumption hahaaaa
anytime u wan food for ur nana.. buzz me.. we r so near!

Sigh, may not be going scuba in Similans next year after all. Dive operator I always go with has no boat... Boat got hit by a rouge tornado off Phuket and sank. 7 dead. Now trying to check with the owner if the people I know are ok or not. Never knew Phuket also has tornado.

brought tomi for his 4 months jab yesterday, a bit cranky last nite and today, not into milk, usual 5 feeds become 4 feeds and plus it's a dream feed. but i'm surprise he's gaining weight despite milk strike, he's 8.75kg, 69cm. doc say average should drink 800-900ml a day, but he's drinking about 700ml only...hmmm, doc say must introduce cereal next month if he's not into milk.

Coolkero, hope tomi will end the strike soon cos my experience with K abit similar. But once I start rice cereal, his appetite becomes better. K started rice cereal few days after 4mth, now he is taking banana. Tmrw I give him Avocado. He still take 5oz at the normal feeding times on top of the about half banana(am) and rice cereal(pm) between feeds. Only thing that bothers him yesterday is the teething, but today, he was all cheerful again.

sure gina, i dun mind early jan...
kim, can share a day of Kaelem? like wat time he drinks milk, n wat time he eat cereal or fruits?

Hi, I am interested in kindermusik too. If there is any free slot given up by anyone, can I be put under the waiting list pls. Thks.
happy.gif

it'll be great if can change to Jan. my boy's bday on 20th, also cannot make it.

kim
u gv the cereal/banana/avocado in btw milk feed? He still can finish his milk feed after eating? yes...do share wif us his routine pls. i forgot how i started wif #1.

Coolkero, here is his typical day after he started weaning food: give a half hr +/-
4am: w/up for BM
6am: w/up talking non-stop, FM 4-5oz
7am: daddy will bring him to living room for news and bb einstein dvd
8am: bath
9am: BM
sleep till 10am, mommy will sing, tell story or dvd children stories.
11am: fruit (this take a long time), clean up
12am: 5oz FM
sleep till about 1230
play musical chair=walk around the house in mommy's arm, jumperoo, walker, rocker, playpen whichever that he could stay inside. so mommy can make lunch.
2pm: rice cereal, clean up
3pm: BM/ 5oz FM
Sleep from 4-5+pm
6pm: BM
6:30pm: wipe down & massage
7-8pm: sit in walker, watch mommy make dinner.
8pm+/-: sleep till 4am next morning.
Only last night was a bit different, he woke up twice crying bcos of teething discomfort, but after comfort hugs and holding, he went back to sleep.

BBEthan, for rice cereal, I mix with FM, I make 3 oz, then if got left over then top up for his milk feed. For banana, I found it not necessary. But I do give him water after the weaning food, just sips. Then before the next feed if it's FM, I give more sips.

hey mummies

i need to VENT. bb was crying and i was carrying. dunno why cry. the unbelievable MIL told me i'm letting my bb suffer. said bb innocent, why i let her SUFFER by crying for so long. speechless. mega unbeliveable thing to say. i'm so hopping mad. used up all my might in the world from biting her (MIL) head off.

chey... dun tink bout it lar hehe..
edna is wailin her lungs out now while i am typing LOL and she suffering right even before u posted that post hahaa n woodbridge v near me! hahaaa

bestberries, {{{{{hugs}}}}}... .. ... hey if u think u wanna go mental hospital, at least go pte hosp like Mt E, no record.. (sorry bad joke to cheer u). What happen? u wanna take urgent lv tmrw? lets meet.

HBB, i dunno how u do it, I simply cant let K cry his lungs out, I was just thinking in my shower how come my bb so gu-niang. When he cries, he wont give up crying until someone pick him up de..

kim
haaaa ur joke is not funny! haaa my gf refuse to go IMHtat day also cos of the record problem
lucky she is better now!

ehh diff parent diff parenting la... so its v hard to imagine hw i do it.. jus like i cannot imagine carrying bb to sleep heh heh
edna is gu niang also cry n cry when she was young.. now she know the limit LOL

bestberries,
Oh dear! So horrible! Hang in there.

Does anyone get fed up of bb crying? I sometimes get fed up because mine gives me a headache from the crying and yet I can't be carrying him all the time, right? What to do!?

Gina,
I've just tt the money for the kindermusik to u. I'm ok with any Sunday. But hor, can I wait outside while Chou Chou accompany lil Gen into the class?

Evie,
Lil Gen normally swim for 20-30 mins coz she's been swimming quite regularly, almost once every week. For the first time, it's normally a shorter session...

Re: Poo during swimming
No wonder... I kena cheated sia... I was too shocked for words when the staff asked us to clear the shit... My hubby took over the cleaning coz I seldom handle lil Gen's poo poo...

coolkero,
can ask lil Tomi to donate 1 kg to lil Gen? keke... think she yet to hit 6kg... haiz... and i wondering wat to feed her liao... she drinks more than Tomi currently and i wonder where the cereals + milk went to...

Back