(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

porky,
oic... u got take pic of the new packing?
i find my giant stock still ok leh...
spoke to hb abt giant quality & changing brand, he say wait & see... stingy man! haha!
will explore other brands the day giant fails us

porky,
nor Rachel day time use no frills one but must often change. Will try fitty basic or premium after this one finish. For at nite wont change liao huggies ultra.
Where is crocs sale? sure very very long que one like last year.

ju, sat i free then i take a pix of new packing to show u k ? ya my hb also say giant is the cheapest but if quality no good then no point to buy loh..

lily, why no frills one u need to often change ? also side leak ? fitti basic so far is ok for day time use...crocs sales is at expo hall 6A

anyone has huggies barcode S size ? i buy from u cos i wan exchange for the mothercare rompers..

HI,

corn: can try this brand: Watties. The frozen corn is big, juicy and sweet. I find tat NTUC brand frozen corn not as nice. Watties also has frozen mixed peas etc.

But for Watties brand frozen corn, I only manage to buy it at cold storage. NTUC only selling Watties brand frozen mixed peas.

lily, oic..anyway we are not gg to crocs sales le...will be very crowded de loh..we gg shopping at PS..hahaha

jaime, crocs sales at expo hall 6A

any mummies has huggies S/NB barcodes ????

porky - any type of huggies diaper is it? I go back and check. i might still have s sized barcode at home, coz i normally keep those diaper bags as trash bags ;p

Hi Mummies,

I have Avent pre-sterilizes disposable liners / milk bags to let go, please ping me if you are interested. Each box comes with 100 x 8oz / 240ml. This is specially designed for the Avent disposable nurser.

Have decided to stop breastfeeding so still have a number of bags at home.

Hi all Mummies

I'm new to this.

By any chance, any mummies out there organising playdate/playgroup cos I would love to join in?

Hopefully, i'm not in the wrong thread..i became a mummy in May 2009. Correct place right?

juju, the pic for the Giant new packing..

3781170.jpg
3781171.jpg

good loh..now jaeden no more using Giant L size le...at ifc he will use fitti basic..at home will be drypers n pampers comfort

juju, ok. but i only left 10 over pcs now..let me knw how many pcs u need so i can keep aside

btw i hv check the price for the organic fruit puree selling at Ang Mo is $3.80 dunno ntuc selling how much..but i cant find this brand puree at ntuc leh..

Re : Happy baby organic puff
this is selling at $7.55 at ntuc now..offer till 31st march only..usual price $8.90

Hi mummies,

So long didn't come online liao. Hope everything is fine. Want to ask if any mummies started giving cheese to ur precious yet?

I wanted to start but dun noe what brand to start.

BTW, I let my gal tried baby yoplait yoghurt last weekend and she still find it hard to swallow.. either too cold or too sour.. her face squint and shoulders shrugged .. so cute.. haha

juju, tks for asking. lil jaeden is fine le..but still very cranky ! okok i leave 4pcs for u..let me knw how u gg to collect..

Baby's Day Out

Date: 17 April 2010
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Venue: The Little Skool-House At Tampines-Junction

NTUC members: $10 per person / $15 per couple
Non-members: $15 per person / $20 per couple

Early bird special: Receive 20% off admission rates for the 1st 20 registrations.

Special promotion: Sign up with 2 other families and receive 15% off the total price.

Get a Baby Bag filled with goodies worth more than $100 with every registration!

any mummies wanna go together ???

porky,
at the next gathering or birthday party bah!

17th apr got birthday parties to go leh... how to go for the baby's day out?

juju, ya hor ! i forget le...then cant go to baby's day out loh..wahahaha..i getting old now..must start to record all birthday party in my calender now...

good afternoon, mummies
happy.gif

wah, so long never log in here... this thread becomes advertisement thread!

re: SMH May09 babies 1st bday bash
juz sent out an email on baby's name on cupcake... if u din rcv the email, pls check ur spam folder.... kindly revert by end of the week.

b00zer, sure, will put u on the waitlist -- pls email ur baby's name to me.

re: solids for bb
mummies, is ur baby on 3 meals of solids per day? yuan2 will take her cereal n porridge well but v fussy when caregiver feed her milk before I pick her up from IFC... at home, i will cooked brown rice cereal for her -- she will gobble down...

Re cough & flu

mummies, my gal has high fever over the weekend & now again cough & flu(still taking med). she has been taking less milk & porridge but sleeps a lot, seems like not hungry. what shd i do?

Anyone can advise wat to cook for her to regain her appetite? Or can i try small meals on diff intervals?

adv_sports - my boy is on 3 solids meal a day. 1 cereal + 2 porridge.

win - maybe she still recovering so not much appetite yet. give her more juice and fluids?

adv_sports

Isaac is on 1 cereal + 2 porridge. What is the time interval from her last feed until you pick her at IFC?

BTW I didn't receive your email including the spam mail folder. Maybe you can change my email address to [email protected]? Thanks!

Win
Baby still not feeling well and taking medicine may not have appetite to eat. She'll regain appetite gradually when she's better.

win,
dont worry ... rachel last weekend also got high fever n no appetite even to drink milk. 1 day she only drink 300ml milk n dont want eat porridge for 3 days. so i just cook mee suah for her n she eat but not alot. today I start her porridge again still not much.

win, my boy also having cough and running nose...then sat night sudden high fever so we bring him to kkh...now his fever still yo-yo...but his appetite so far is not affected..ifc feed him porridge, cereal n milk..he can take quite well..also the milk mayb need to reduce the amt but gv more feed in between..

lily, altho my boy is sick but he is still a hungry fellow..will wake at 11pm, 4am and 7am keep saying "ma ma nan nan" means he wants milk..hehe

porky,
rachel no leh ... she will sleep but sometimes cranky cos the nose blocked. last nite ok leh only 1.45am then 5am she ask for milk.
1-11 april got JL Sale at expo.

win_mum, yuan2 juz recovered from viral infection (cough, flu n fever)... when she was on medication, her appetite decreased alot -- from 200ml to less than 60ml per feed... so i try to feed her every 1-2hour... she could only finish half bowl of cereal... so i feed her small solid feed 3 times a day... now her appetite is coming back... can finish her cereal n porridge but v fussy with milk... it will take a while for baby to get back her/his appetite... hang in there!

ak & jasc, weekdays i dun hv time to cook porridge for her dinner -- she will hv porridge for lunch... during weekend, i will cook more porridge n feed twice...

porky, good that jaeden's appetite is not affect
happy.gif
is he better oledi?

jasc & lily, hmmm, some mummies hv replied me... anyway, i will try to upload to FB or email to u again tonite...

porky: the organic puree can only be found at ntuc finest outlets at thomson plaza, marine parade and bukit timah plaza. think price is $4.50. As importer is Ban Choon, likely item is also available at their four seasons organic shop at Great World City and within Suntec Carrefour.

ya very ex loh..juju, u can go ang mo to buy at $3.80 only

9th april i will take leave cos ifc close again...anyone wanna meet up ??

Back