Hi everyone!
One thing I really appreciate about having Vivian around is the peace of mind she gives me. As a new mum, I sometimes worry that I might do something the wrong way when caring for my baby. But with aunty around, I feel much more reassured.
Whenever I have questions or am unsure about something, I can simply ask her, and she will patiently guide me based on her years of experience. Having someone experienced and trustworthy around really makes the confinement period feel much less stressful.
Her experience includes:
She has dedicated more than a decade to helping new mothers and babies, share or recommend her to your friends, family, or anyone who may be expecting a baby soon~
RECOMMENDED CONFINEMENT NANNY - VIVIAN.
Looking for a caring, experienced and trustworthy confinement nanny? I’d highly recommend Vivian, an experienced Malaysian confinement lady with more than 10 years of experience caring for mothers and newborns during their confinement period.One thing I really appreciate about having Vivian around is the peace of mind she gives me. As a new mum, I sometimes worry that I might do something the wrong way when caring for my baby. But with aunty around, I feel much more reassured.
Whenever I have questions or am unsure about something, I can simply ask her, and she will patiently guide me based on her years of experience. Having someone experienced and trustworthy around really makes the confinement period feel much less stressful.
Her experience includes:
- Very good at cooking nutritious and delicious confinement meals.
- Supporting and guiding mothers with breastfeeding.
Helping mummy with postpartum recovery and daily care.- Taking care of newborns and their daily needs.
- Helping the family settle into a comfortable confinement routine.
- Providing reassurance and support to new mothers during their recovery.
She has dedicated more than a decade to helping new mothers and babies, share or recommend her to your friends, family, or anyone who may be expecting a baby soon~