(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

mikojade

Hi Ladies!

Just confirm that I'm preggy yesterday and my EDD will be on 03 May 2009...

Looking forward to more May'09 MTBs joining me here!

Cheers!

Congrats Cynthia! Happy for you..

Hope to join you ASAP if mense doesn't report by end Aug....waiting to shout yippee! hahahah

Hi Cynthia,

Congrats Cynthia! I have tested postive but can't see anything this week, so have to wait 2 more weeks for the checkup then will be able to confirm the EDD, I think it's either Apr or May EDD.

Hi Stileto,

BB dust to u.
happy.gif

Congrats Cynthia! Look forward to join you soon!

Stileto and Rachel, I have not tested yet. How long should I start testing for it? My menses is due for a wk already and recently I do have yellowish discharge which I never had. Is this a sign?

Maybe will pick up a test kit after work today!

Hope to hear good news for all!

Hi Hokkaido,

I tested when I missed 2 days and it was very very faint positive but when I tested on the 5th day and I was using those digital kit that says "pregnant" "not pregnant" it popped up quite quickly.

if yr mens is overdue for a week, maybe u can test, sometimes the result will take 10mins to show if it's still very early. bb dust to u.
happy.gif

Hi Stileto, Rachel & Hokkaido!!

Lots of BB dust to you ladies... Waiting to hear the good news:-D

Stileto: 2moro is the last day of Aug.. will be anxiously waiting for ur news!!

Rachel: When did you test positive? Think it's still too early to see anything at all.. My 1st check up is also in 2 weeks time!

Hokkkaido: Do pick up a test kit by today! Let us know okie:)

Hi Ladies,

I think I'm becoming a paranoid. What happened was just now, my 8 year old nephew attempted to boil some water using the stove and the fire spread in the air for a split second. I had a fright and smell some gas... Anyone can share if it's okie???

Hokkaido: I'll be seeing my gynae and he will be checking how's the bb doing... Have you got a test kit?

Hi ladies,

I have not bought the kit to test, menses still has not reported!....still got chance...yeah!

I am resisting to test in case of disappointment (today only CD 34)......waiting anxiously and excitedly for CD 36!!!

Cynthia, should be fine since it some gas and not a lot...

Hi ladies,

Bought a test kit yesterday. And hubby bought durian home to eat. Hubby told me not to test last night coz maybe the durian will affect the accuracy. So decided to test this morning. To my dismay, during the night my menses reported! Oh no...guess, I cannot join you all. Sigh!

Do take good care ladies!
Stileto, hope that you bring good news for us!

oh Hokkaido, so you probably ovulated late this month which is why your delayed menses...I'm also worried mine is similiar case so I am resisting to test till menses is late by a week...my cycle days can be 28 - 42 days but in recent months cycle length averaged between 30-32 days...

How long have you been trying?

jia you!

Hi Cynthia and Rachel, Congrats.

Hi Stileto, BB dust to u.

Hi Hokkaido, all the best to you in your next cycle.

I have tested positive last Wednesday. My hubby and I can't believe it, so I actually tested 2 more times. I think I am the first to test the pregnancy test 3 times.

Hi Hokkaido: All the best to you and keep us updated okie :)

Hi Stileto: You making me very anxious for u.. keekee..

Hi Baby May: Congrats!! When's your EDD? I know what you mean, I conceive thru IVF/FET and on the early morning 12dpt I had some staining so I tested on 2 HPT which turned out very very light positive. I wake everyone in the house and ask if they see a faint line!! My chinese physician told me it's a 100% positive but still I tested everyday for the next 3 days.. heehee... and finally went for my blood test 2 days earlier... Will be going for my 1st scanning on 12/9 . How abt u?

Thanks Stileto,Baby May09 and mikojade.
I hope i will not miscalculate again this cycle.

Stileto, today is 1 Sept. faster grab a test kit and test. Keep us posted on your result. BTW, I just start trying in Aug.

Ladies, faster book your gyane and start your journey to motherhood!

Hi hokkaidolavender,

don't be disappointed. can understand how u feel. I tried something for my last pregnancy then striked. Now my bb is 9.5 months and stopped bf a few days and I striked without monitoring ovulation and etc.

My friend asked me to take Royal Jelly as she easily pregnant with 2 kids using it wor, then her sister tried and then kana now 5 month pregnant, so I tot I take as I think where got so lucky, so who I really also kana.

If u want, u can try it also.
happy.gif

baby may, congrats!! when will u be seeing the gynae?

stileto, when will you be testing?
happy.gif
bb dust har.

Now I impatiently waiting for next week for checkup to see the sac and bb heart beat. Hope to see it and hear it as I dun manage to see it the 1st appt

Hi mikojade,

I also conceived through IVF and am currently 4 weeks pregnant, today 13dpt. My blood test was also on 29th Aug, what a coincidence! My first scan will be 2 weeks later.
Does your doctor arrange any more bloodtest in the meantime to confirm increasing HCG level? Mine didn't and I am worried about miscarriage as the first few weeks are very instable.

Hi sleepy, mikojade,

congrats!! you gals must be very excited.
happy.gif
Think your gynae will monitor u quite closely one, as I have a friend that gone thru sccessfully with IVF, her gynae also monitor her quite closely one.

Hi sleepy!
Congrats!! You must take care and be real careful. What's your HCG level? Are you with Dr Loh from KKH as well? For KK, they will usually not arrange for more blood test unless they feel that your HCG level is too low. Usually private doctors willmonitor more closely. I know what you mean having to worry what's going to happen these 2 weeks. Just monitor if you have any several cramps or spotting. If you have any, contact your gynae. Try not to walk around too much and rest more.

Hi Rachel C!

Congrats to you too :). You very lucky can strike so fast :p

Hi Rachel C, Thanks and congrats to you too!

Hi Mikojade,
No, I am with Gleneagles. My hcg level at 10dpt is only 40+ which to my opinion is a bit low. What's yours?

hi sleepy,

my hcg level was 33+ when i overdue for 5 days. what is dpt? so gynae said optional for me to retest so I am waiting for next week for the checkup.

Hi Sleepy, is this a fresh cycle or FET? If it's a fresh cycle, usually they don't test so early and for FET, it depends if it's a natural or medicated cycle. Will your gynae be doing another blood test for you? My HCG level was 397.1 at 15dpt. Did you check with your gynae if youe HCG level is fine?

Hi Rachel C,
dpt means the number of days after the embryos were transfered. Usually for IVF, blood test will be done 17 days after transfer. Will you be doing another blood test?

Hi ladies,

Intended to buy the kit during lunch but saw a bit of spotting in the morning so didn't buy in the end....but now menses still not here maybe coming in next few days....feeling confused & disappointed now

Hi Sleepy, Mikojade and Rachel C, congrats!!!!!

Sleepy & Mikojade, did you try many cycle before opting IVF? What is FET?

Hi Mikojade and Rachael, my EDD is 4th May 09. Actually my third pregnancy test was done by a gynae on Saturday cause we want some confirmation after we do the 2 tests. He also did a ultrascan for me and asked me to go back 2 weeks later, 1 day after you. He said that I am only 4 weeks pregnant so can't see my baby yet. But he did not do any blood test for me. Is it compulsory to check for HCG level? My gynae did not do the check for me.

Hi Hokkaido, all the best.

Hi Stileto, heard that spotting doesn't mean that you are not pregnant. Maybe you should just buy a kit to test, it is still probable that you are pregnant.

Hi Stileto, spotting might mean that you are pregnant! I had spotting so that's when I decided to do a HPT.
This is my 2nd cycle. My 1st was a fresh cycle which ended up in a m/c at 8 weeks. For this cycle, it's FET = Frozen Embryo Transfer. It goes according to my natural cycle and take out my embryos to thaw when my lining and all other factors are ready.

Hi BabyMay, usually at 4 weeks it's still too early to see the sac. In your next appt, you will be able to see the sac and they might detect bb's hb too. Usually gynaes will like to do blood test cos that's a more accurate way to see how well is your pregnancy.

It's my first fresh IVF and am cautiously optimistic as I read some cases, most end up miscarrying
sad.gif
. I know I need the procedure done becos of my medical history.
Let's all hope that we get through this first trimester safely!

Hi sleepy. are you resting at home now? it's very impt not to walk around too much and go to crowded places. I'm sure our little ones will be fighting along with us to make this a success!...:-D

Hi

I've tested positive on 27Aug08 and confirmed by gynae but need to wait until mid Sep08 for u/s scan to confirm is normal pregnancy. Hope to join mummies here in May09.

Hi JasC! Welcome:-D
Think most of us here will be doing our scan in mid Sept to see the little flickering light... COgrats!

congrats, jas! I will also be having my first scan mid sep.

hi mikojade, I am working in a deskbound job. I've thought of not working but I know I will obsess over tiny signs and symptoms.
Did your doctor tell you not to walk too much? Mine just advise me to take it easy. I thought it's okay to walk around at times as it will improve blood circulation, esp to the uterus.

JasC, congrats!! u just tested positive, meaning u r just overdue a few days ago is it? that's why gynae can't see anything? Mine too. Maybe we will have the same EDD.

What is u/s scan?

stileto, why dun u buy a kit to test. Who knows it will be good new.
happy.gif

mummies do you experience lot of symptoms or not much? I don't feel much. I still can eat but tired easily only.

Hi Sleepy, I'm not working now and I can tell u- U will be obsess over the tiny signs and the lack of symptoms! I'm confine at home by my hubby now... as long as there no sever cramping and spotting, should be ok...

Hi Rachel,
Do you have any discharge? I don't have and read up on the net it's normal to have.

Hi mikojade, sleepy and Rachel

If I calculate from LMP then I'm 5 weeks pregnant and EDD should be 6 May09, but to make sure that the baby is growing in the womb, my gynae has to do ultra sound scan first. My scan is in the middle of this month. I will not want to get too excited until my gynae inform me everything is ok. I'm prescribed dydrogesterone, will be happy as long as I have a healthy baby. I have a 28 months old daughter and really want a companion for her. I have no other symptons except eczema which started to show before I know I'm pregnant and also insomia since the 2nd day when my menses overdue. After 9 months of trying, I went to see my gynae and had a series of blood tests during my last menses and the results show that I'm not ovulation well and was prescribed with Clomiphene which I have not started to take.

Just take things easy now, try not to carry my little girl, other than that is normal.

haiz......my menses came this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad....got to try harder...should I ask doc for clomid? does it boost the chance???....

hope to join you all in next few months...

everyone enjoy your pregnancy!

Thanks ladies for the warm wishes. I shall jai you this month.

Stileto, don't be sad. We shall work hard together and hope we meet together with the same EDD month here.

Hi Stileto, all the best to you on your next try.

Hi Sleepy and JasC, congrats.

Heard that baby will be considered stabilise only after the 12th week. I am now patiently waiting for another 8 weeks before I can announce the good news to everyone. Now, only my hubby and me know about my pregnancy.

I also don't have much symptoms except that I feel tired more easily and feel hungry more often. I also wake up in the middle of the night to look for food these few days.

hi stileto, hokkaido, try again! hope to hear baby news from you next cycle..!

I didn't tell the rest except my inlaws as I'm living with them and it will be easier in terms of my diet, if not got to think of excuse why cannot eat this/that.
Only symptoms is that I get up at least twice nightly to pee, get hungry very often and got the bloat. But these might be due to the fertility drugs I am on.
Did any of you fall sick? I just came down with flu and bad sore throat! Not sure if I caught the bug from my office!
sad.gif

I think most of us are going for our 1st scan mid sep. Really hope it will be good and well for all of us!!

Hi stileto, hokkaido, try Royal Jelly who knows it will work.
happy.gif

Any MTB didn't manage to see anything during the 1st visit? Gynae can't even see a sac? I think maybe it's way too early. hmm... crossing my fingers and waiting impatiently for next week appt.

Hi Rachel,

I tested positive on 2nd of Sept!
went to gynae on the same day, haha.. same as you, my gynae cant see the sac, prob is too early, but he stil congrates me.

Hope to join u all in this thread.
Btw my second appt is on 16 sept.

Sleepy,

I am having flu!! It's the same symptom when I had my girl previously, on and off flu.. gosh now I am taking MC at home..

Got this feel like puking feeling but cant puke.
so uncomfortable.

I have abit of backache and feel that my ankle is abit uncomfortable, but I thought these should be the symptoms for later stage in pregnancy. Maybe I imagined them. Does anyone has the same symptoms?

hihi,
hope everything goes smoothly to join the may09 MTB. My edd is on 4 may. But kind of too early when I went for the check...only see the GS sac.

JasC,
I have also another kid ard 29 mths. It's kind of hard not to carry him since he's very sticky to me.

stileto, u can get royal jelly from either nature farm or GNC.
happy.gif

eve, would like that u also can spot me.
happy.gif
will send u a PM and we can chat via MSN.
happy.gif

babymay, I also got backache, so I put a pillow to support my back when I am sleeping on my side and it feels better.

Back