Jamie's place gathering
21st jan 2010 (thurs)- abt 2pm onwards
pls add ur names!

1) jamie & hailey
2) porky jean & jaeden
3) audrey & andrea
4) joyce & hui xin & hui ning
5) ling & kayden
6) mikojade & nigel & helper(can fetch max 3 frm train station bt cannot fit in any strollers)
7) okipoki
8) lily & rachel & hb(maybe)
9) sk & charlene
10) createjoy & jayden
11) jling & jack

re: refreshments
would u guys prefer lunch type of food or light refreshments?

jamie
i'm fine w/ either 1.

maymum
jayden also drool till bibs wet leh but i dont see any tooth nt even abit. 1 hr can wet 1, soak thru to his top esp if he's sitting n biting his teether. ya i heard bb gets cranky wn teething too! constipation haven heard b4..

good afternoon mummies
happy.gif

jamie n jaime, thanks for the bday well wishing
happy.gif
yes, indeed the best present is yuan2 has no fever for today!

ju, yah, really at a lost when baby is in pain but we parents can't help! we went kkh a&e last nite to let doc checked and confirmed that she is ok... praying very hard that her fever won't come back... oh, enjoy ur road trip!

may_mum, yuan2 is 8.5mth -- drooling loads but still bo geh
happy.gif

win,
actually threadfin belongs to the least risk allergy fish... if allergy, bb's ears, fingers, lips, joints parts will swollen. as for patches, will be like red patches.
Shermay had this when my mum accidentially scoop 1 tbsp of peanut soup into shermay's porridge.
it will appear within half an hr. if u r concern, please bring her to PD. food allergy can be quite serious.

shers

i hv ask my helper to stop giving her threadfin. see whether condition will improve. otherwise may hv to make a trip down novena med centre. haiz.

win,
no prob! last round, shermay scared hell out of me! turned into minnie mouse!! quickly rushed to PD. PD asks me to be careful next time! hahhaa.. gave med and cream.. just 1 dose of med cure it!

shers

dats fast. just 1 dose & recover.
U very funny de, turn into minnie mouse, haha.

btw, which pd u visit ah? any recommendation?

win,
ya lor.. PD says her case is considered mild. really very fast.. her ears really turned into minnie mouse ears lor.. thats y called her minnie mouse!

when that happened, we were at bukit batok. so we went to bukit batok central - the baby and child clinic. Block 644 Bukit Batok Central #01-66 Singapore 650644 Tel : 6569 0981

this lady PD is very good.. and super soft spoken.. but her medicine is usually very effective. i take it that she diagnoses well.

maymum
i think shers meant spots like minnie mouse dress n ribbon... haha since wn minnie mouse ear is black n white?? hey no tooth smile nicer mah n they wont bite pain pain! lol

Jamie,

Claire had different reactions the 4 times she cut teeth...
The first 2 times was quite like nothing.. just irritable.
The 3rd time was worst! She refused to eat or drink anything!!! She will like a few spoonful of cereal and then cry like I was giving her poision. Then milk also drink about like 90ml only. She just kept crying and crying.. until I just gave up coaxing her to eat. Just let her sleep. The next morning.. got tooth liao then she went back to her usual greedy self. haha

jamie: cuz she ask me to 'push' and i was already soo tired after enduring for almost 10hrs loh. I went in to TMC at 8am and was 4cm dilated but onli gave birth at 7.30pm.. soo it was really tiring loh.. haha.. felt soo paiseh after tat.. lol

jean: wah!!! jio mj ah?? bo jio me!! lol.. I also can play from next month.. took almost half a month of leave loh.. haha..

porky,
what i meant is Shermay's ears turned into minnie mouse's ears - SWOLLEN. thats how serious it is - food allergy! just 1tbsp or even less than that..
PD told me serious case can be difficulty in breathing and even death..

shers,
wow! food allergy so serious ah? then better avoid those high-risk food till after 1 yo.
was picking out those jar foods frm my cupboard for jodie @ ifc, saw some ingredients frm the berries family & decided to hold back for the time being. sometimes realli scary when think abt it

juju,
i didnt know abt the serious-ness until shermay got it. was telling my mum many times to be careful - what to avoid.. sometimes she just ignores.. somethings i can close eyes, some i cant. that incident really scared my mum.. now everything she wants to feed shermay, she asks me.. LOL.. pretty good also la.. even when i bring shermay to my grandma's house, my uncles tend to feed her junk food. so before i open my mouth, my mum will say 'she cannot eats! later she turns into minnie mouse!'

oh.. talk abt berries family.. actually supposed to avoid berries also.. but not sure y berries is in the baby food categories..

anyway now, dont feed so 'puree' food.. got to give finely chopped food to train chewing.. thats y jar food has different categories - stage 1, 2, 3 etc..

berries at 9 mths is already very prudent weaning. But I guess if family got history then give 12 mths. Wah se.. i sound like a PD... whahahahaha

Mummies
jamie_nov, createjoy and i are meeting for lunch and some shopping tomorrow, 11.30am at jurong point, anyone want to join us? all sahms, where are you? haha

shers,
so funny! wat did ur uncles react when ur mum say minnie mouse?
hmm... like dat, maybe i get ifc to mix into cereal bah
wat partner r u referring to?

bean,
ah... it's u. think i will give after 1yo. shld be very safe le.

ju,
my uncles just 'huh' then didnt give because my mum opens her mouth to put a stop. else during shermin's time, u can imagine my hb's face when my uncles put chocolate cake into her mouth when she was barely 6mth?

can trust bean la.. she is PD!! whahhaaa.. i'm so bad

shers,
dat's good. i can't even stop my mil. come to think of it, dunno how to stop ppl frm feeding jodie during cny...

bean/shers,
think thr is some joke somewhr. think i'm lost. dunno wat u 2 talking abt
sad.gif

ju,
must think of ways how to stop pple from feeding bbs during CNY.. this is the period where old folks will say 'its ok to eat alittle'.. i hope my mum will continue to put a stop. at least now shermin will ask me whether she can eat junk food when pple offer.. hope shermay wldnt stare at relatives' food.. u must get hb's support when in laws or relatives want to stuff things into jodie's mouth.. i'm very worried abt chocolate coz its sweet and contains nuts..

tell u abt the joke some other time!

I'm dreading cny... Cuz I hate to see my in laws and eat with them and go visiting with them and pretend thtat I love them..... Yuck...

jamie,
at least u only have to deal with yr in law during CNY? just pretend that u r the greatest dil! anyway Hailey will know who is evil. hahhaa..

bean,
lie low.. lie low.. shhh... shhh...

michie, good good ! then we can hv mj session during cny !

shers, oic..haha..quite cute description ! wah..food allergy sounds so serious..i bgt the organic baby jar pear & strawberries...then i think must keep till later stage loh..

jamie, tmr we also have small gathering..hehe..cant join u all at jurong point..next week ok !

juju, thinking of this...i also headache dunno how to stop my mil and relatives from feeding any junk food to jaeden

shers - who? wat? share lei? *blur*
i oso get very uptight when pple offer sweets, choco, all the unhealthy junk food to my kids. good thing, my mum oso like dat. so she will stop pple from doing so during cny or else jialat lah.

Back