(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

Dear all,
I have some custom made hair clip to share.
Pls PM me if interested.
happy.gif

yuki,
dunno if it is still on cos proposed so long ago... it's gonna be abit like mass gathering cos abit pantang so post-celebrate b'days lor
hee... i jus dug out the pop list, so many MIA liaoz...

dodo
haha i also drk my ebm b4! cos on antibiotic doc say dont bf.. then so waste i drk up myself. very sweet! :p but the idea is gross hahaha.. but once it's chilled it start to smell fishy n worse if frozen!

1st yr
i intend to brg him out too and mayb hav a feast w/ family member.

jling
i also thought of donate that time wn i have excess then abit scare also what if the other bb allergy to what i eat.. but in the end jayden finish up wn i on antibiotics. i gave my excess chilled ones to my little niece a few days a week. haha so glad she loves it..

jamie,
thks! most likely i be going cos hb says he have been tking few days leave this yr abit paiseh already. mayb i might pump at 1+ go abit laterso i can dong till the night after dinner w/ hb.

jling
ok if i meet u 2.30?

nobody bought safety gate? i'm thinking of getting baby love but i still nt sure of its dimension.

Hmm seems like i only have sat to shop for bb and myself.. wahha.. hubby gg to say waste of $$ again keke.. simce this sat, he not around, I can do anything I wan le.. keke..

Will go kiddy palace too..

USA Grad Student Research with Singapore Parents - Quick Survey

Thank you to those who have completed my survey - I have already received 12 responses!! I am hoping to get 18 more in the next week so I can do my comparison study. Can you share this with other parents you know? I really appreciate the help and am so excited about studying in your country! Here are the details...

I am a graduate student at the University of St. Thomas in the United States (Minnesota), currently participating in a study abroad course in Singapore at the National Institute of Education.

* Have you had your first (and only) child in the past six months to 24 months?
* Do you live with the co-parent?
* Is it the first child for both partners?
* Do you want to share information that could help other couples transition into parenthood?

If you answered YES to these questions, and are 18 years of age or older, you are eligible to participate in this parenting research study. It only takes 5-10 minutes to complete. To start the survey, please click the link below or copy and paste it into your Internet browser.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=odvEJo1BPt_2bCF3hlE7BK7g_3d_3d

Participation in this survey is completely voluntary, anonymous, and confidential.

Regards,
Robyn Maley

Ya lor.. bad timing.. keke..

If you want, we can still meet up ah.. keke.. since I am free on sat..

So where did you the weekend your hubby nt around?? ;)

yuki,
of course u can join in la.. u r so regular from may thread mum!!! dont forget shermay also born end of april - 30th april.. who can stop us from attending gatherings? LOL

oh ya hor.. i guess mega celebration is more to mass gathering.. not really pantang right? hahaha..

cheekz's place is good coz super super big.. just that this time round, we have to get the caterer at her place.. cannot get all time fav - neo garden..

shers..

so gan dong... haha.. :s shermay n jayden one day diff so u 在 i 在 for this gathering k. where is cheekz's place? I miss the first mass gathering leh..

it was a tiring day -- yuan2 started to hv fever of 38degC in the afternoon... i gave her paracetamol and sponged her as her head n body were hot... each time she nap, fever will be back
sad.gif
we finally tahan till 8pm for her last dose of paracetamol -- phew, her fever slowly subside... my heart really went yoyo with her temp!

porky n ju, thanks for sharing ur experience with me... hb wanna send yuan2 to KKH when he came back from work... i told him to monitor first...

createjoy, yuan2 was amused to see a spikey hair shadow on the wall and kept beating it *haha* yes, very heartpain for parents when bb is sick... wish we can suffer on their behalf!

porky, i will switch on the lights, call out to her n talk to her till her eyes open... it will take a while to stop the wailing... yah, they cry till so poor thing
sad.gif

Jamie_nov: ur gyne is Dr Caroline Khi?? altho she was not my gyne but my baby gal was also delivered by her... my gyne was on holiday!! -_-"

Jean/Juju: wad time are we meeting on friday?? and are we having dinner outside??

adv,
when jodie can't slp at nite, i also let her face bedboard whr thr r shadows frm the nite lite. she will "talk" to the shadow.
can understand how u feel now. jodie had yoyo-ing temp for 5 days beginning of dec. got me so scared. sent her to a&e when she spiked at 39 & 40 when rch kkh, but they only give paracetamol & do sponging. very sad dat we as parents can't do much for her...

michie28/porky,
sorry. i can't make it le. luggage not packed yet, tons of housework to clear before we set off at 5am on sat. c u gals next time

Hi gals..

I am selling off my Hwa Xia swimming package..

15 swimming session + 3 massage.

Selling at $180 only.

Interested, please PM me. Thanks!

Michie: yup.. Urs is j wong is it? Was told tt if khi on leave then j wong will deliver mine. Hahs!

Adv: happy birthday to u!! Best present is tt yuan2 no fever today!! =)

morning mummies !

adv, okok i will try that..cos usually i just pat and hope he will go back to sleep...but he will cry non-stop...gv him tutu he also dont wan..

michie28, shall we meet ard 2pm ? i can hv early dinner..cos i need to fetch my boy from ifc at 5.30pm

juju, is ok ! join us next time..enjoy ur trip ya

jamie: oh.. haha.. i saw her twice for my check up cuz my gyne wasnt in town.. nice lady.. but during delivery, i also kicked her right on the face.. oops...

jean: ok.. but i will reach around 2.15pm k?? so who else is going now??

adv..happy birthday!!

bean, i am considering buying a haenim play yard..does ur girl play in it for long? do u have to be in the play yard or within her sight for her to be in the play yard?

Jaime..
It depends on her mood.. She doesn't really like to be inside alone.. sometimes she is ok alone but sometimes no...
But I still recommend it because it allows her to play inside safely and she won't be crawling all over the house and hence I don't really have to baby proof my house yet.
Mikojade doesn't have a problem, her baby can play inside but she got a 8-panel one.. My is 6-panel. Don't get the 4 panel. .its definitely too small!

hi mummies.. tink my baby last nite has blocked nose. any mummies know wat can i do to make him feel better coz he cant sleep well. i tink i saw babyvick sold on forum here b4. can i use dat?

any mummies who has baby not teething yet? mine oredi 8mths still bo-geh... does teethin result in constipation? coz yest he start to drool heavily.. constipated.. then last nite flu n cough sympton start. was wonderin if he's teethin soon..any mummies can advice me? thks thks

may mum,
u can rub vick on the soles and wears socks to keep his feet warm. rub on chest and back too.. dont switch on air-con if possible. keep humidifer on as well. i found that shermay slps better if block nose on firm, flat pillow.

i have been letting Shermin slps on pillow ever since she is ard 1yr.. for shermay, not yet unless she has blocked nose.

bean, ya he's been drooling for few months.. juz dat yest suddenly flow turn heavier than usual.. his whole shirt was wet need to wear bib.. i do hope his teeth erupts soon oso coz he's like cranky n want pple to carry him everytime oso.

HI Mummies! Helping my sister to spread the news. There will be a Fun in the Sun Bazaar this weekend Jan 16 - 17, 2010 at East Coast Park Big Splash area. There will be over 70 stalls ranging from baby/ kid items to face painting. There will be new and preloved items for sale. The bazaar starts at 10 am on both days

bean, hailey cut another tooth! my helper showed me jus nw. =) tt time when claire teethng, she still ate her cereal or she totally reject? did she prefer milk over food?

mummies

my gal has been taking fish porridge(threadfin) for the past few days & recently saw some red patches on her body.

Is this some kind of allergy? Any other symptons to look out for?

Hi mummies & babies..

1 whole wk didn't read post... wht's the topic?

B'day celebration:
I vote for Cheekz place
happy.gif
I will make a big cake!!

Chalet:
I can get NTUC chalet at Member's rate!!

Yogurt:
MIL warm up for HX as she dun quite like cold stuff & she also add rice cereal to it!!

Frozen EBM:
HX used it daily for nearly 1mth to shower b4 finish those 'spoilt' ones! My freezer is now full again!!

Donation:
My friend, whose bb is abt 4 to 5mths supplies to another premie bb!

Back