(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

I rent an exersaucer for my gal.. hehe.. and she is loving it!
happy.gif
I got the leapfrog one...same as Bean. :p

Hi Juju,
I also have 2 pieces of Similac Mum $5 off voucher. Hehehe..Dun quite like similac mum after trying out the sachets that you gave me. Let me know if u need.

Re: Cracked nipple
Think my baby bite me until it cracked. Hence, whenever i pump using my PISA for the past 1 week, it will bleed slightly. Just managed to get the medela nipple cream last nite. Reverted back to my freestyle pump cos it is more gentle as compared to PISA. Hoping that my nipple will heal fast!!

Re: "Extended Maternity Leave"
After going back to school for 3 days, it was my 1 week Sept school hols where i need not go back to school. Come Sunday!! I was down with very bad cough, sore throat and flu...So given 2 days mc. Doc commented that i should continue to stay at home to rest until i recover. But so paiseh, never work for so long already! Then once i return to work, i took MC. Grrr...

Re: Flipping
My gal can finally flip fully as of last nite!! After she succeeded, she kept trying again and again! So comical!

hi mummies

i am down with gastric flu since yesterday. had serious diarrhea and vomiting till no strength to sit up. My hubby rush home in the middle of his work to piggy back me to the nearest clinic.. cause i keep fainting..

doc say alot ppl have been suffering from gastric flu nowadays.. the germs can be pass to another person from air.. so scare jayden will get it from me.. i am sick so cant carry him..
he keep on crying yesterday nt sure y.. my mum say he is looking for me.. cause jayden seldom get cracky unless he is nt feeling well..

was monitoring his temperture but he is ok.. only thing is he doesnt wan to drink his milk..

poohwei,
when's the expiry date?

yuki,
u take care n recover quickly. u staying at ur mum's place now?
now i worry for jodie, she's cranky n dun drink well at ifc, only wan to slp. yest after fetching her, quickly latch, she look so hungry... poor thing

juju - greg doesn't drink much during the day too. he can drag till 4 hours and still don't finish his 120ml. but at night, he can ask for milk in less than 2 hours. i think it should be ok because some of us eat more during the day and others during the evening.

Hi Juju,
Both expires on 30th sept 2009 also.

Hi Yuki,
Take care n rest well. I did nothing but to sleep n pump the whole of yesterday. Think recovered 50%? Still coughing tho the flu symptoms are gone.

Hi Mummies,

For those who love jumperoo, I have 1 preloved unit for sale - selling on behalf of my friend.

Very good condition - hardly used. Jumped 10 times only... haha.

She is selling at $170, retail price is $259.

PM me if you are keen ok.

juju,

was at my mum's place during the weekend then still feeling unwell so nv go back. if go back nobody help me out with jayden.

ak,

jayden keep crying until i appear then he smile. my mum say he know how to 'ren' who is his mummy. even my hubby carry him, he also keep crying. until really bo bian i got to carry him awhile then he stop his crying.

Poohwei,

No choice mah... U sick... I took child care leave on my 2nd week of work + UPA to go HDB... lagi worse...haha.. All on the same week!

Working mums,

Do u feel that work somehow is not that "important" to u now? Now the top priority is yr baby? I feel like zooming to the ifc to fetch my gal every single day after work so that I can see my gal!
happy.gif

Hi ibite!

I 'eat snake' a while now and come this forum to 'kapo kapo'.
Yes, u are correct!!! I am in accounting line but I don't work late now, I knock off ontime just to fly to fetch my bb from IFC.
If I really can't meet the deadline, I bring back home and when bb sleep, then I do my stuff.

But though work is not that important, but still need to work leh, if not, quality of life will drop... sad...

ak,
jodie usu drink total 420ml at ifc. yest only drank 80ml...
ltr got to call ifc n chk on her le

poohwei,
ok, how to pass to me?

yuki,
lucky got ur mum.

ibite,
me too! now only wan to aim 1st bus to jp so dat i can fetch jodie quickly

yuki, i was the 1st in my family to got this flu...suffer for 3days...then my mil got it...then 2 days later my hb got...we rotate to carry my boy..but try not to hug him too close loh...so far he is ok...then all of us recover already...u take care !

Ya true. I bring work home to do too! haha... Nothing beats seeing yr baby smile and all the tired-ness are gone! (for a while) then I will doze off with baby. :p

me also baby is priority number 1. work is comes after baby.everyday mad rush back after work.

juju, if IFC got problem feeding baby, then how ah?

my boy also stil refuse to drink much, only feed when he is half awake. i was thinking if i send to IFC, baby know its not mummy or grandma will comply more.

jaime,
cos no fever, ask them to keep on trying lor. lucky bb latch a lot after fetching her. jus called ifc, today's feed ok le. think yest still cranky frm her jab

porky

my hb also got it 2 weeks ago. now my turn.
but my hb that doc say wont pass through by air only by sharing food. i check with other ppl, actually will pass through by air hope jayden is ok.. yesterday n today he so cracky my mum cannot tahan .. i think he is teething le i saw some white thing on the gum..

glenlyn, finally ur hb start the bp ah...aiya, i already place order with the other bp...next time will give him earn..hahaha

wah, okipoki so fast order liao

yuki, my doc also say will not spread..but my whole family all kanna leh...accept my little boy

juju, hope jodie is drinking well now...jaeden refuse to drink last week too...he drink like 70-80ml per feed at ifc...but after i fetch him home and feed him, he can finish 150-180ml.... then night time he will cry for milk 3hourly zun zun...

Dear Mothers,

I'm currently training to become a Certified Infant Massage Instructor with the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM - www.iaim.net),hence I would like to gather 4 parents and their babies (who are 0 - 9 months old) for FREE baby massage classes!

A cosy parent-baby class that teaches you how to apply gentle massage that suits your baby’s individual needs and developmental level over 4 weeks.

Research has shown that daily massage helps stimulate baby’s physiological and
psychological development, and growth in pre-term infants. You will learn strokes that will help your baby sleep better, improve digestion,relieve discomfort from gas, colic, constipation and more.

Touch is a very powerful element in human bonding, as are communication, both verbal and
non-verbal, and prolonged eye contact. Infant massage encompasses and supports all these vital aspects of bonding, thus making it a wonderful way to bond and share intimate time with your baby through the power of your touch.

Classes conducted on Sun Mornings at Tampines St 11. Each parent must attend 4 sessions. Starting from this Sun 20/9/09 - 11/10/09 10 am - 11 am

Or email me at [email protected] for more details. Thanks!

Hi Ah Lee, I am interested.

Dear Mothers,

I'm currently training to become a Certified Infant Massage Instructor with the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM - www.iaim.net),hence I would like to gather 4 parents and their babies (who are 0 - 9 months old) for FREE baby massage classes!

A cosy parent-baby class that teaches you how to apply gentle massage that suits your baby’s individual needs and developmental level over 4 weeks.

Research has shown that daily massage helps stimulate baby’s physiological and
psychological development, and growth in pre-term infants. You will learn strokes that will help your baby sleep better, improve digestion,relieve discomfort from gas, colic, constipation and more.

Touch is a very powerful element in human bonding, as are communication, both verbal and
non-verbal, and prolonged eye contact. Infant massage encompasses and supports all these vital aspects of bonding, thus making it a wonderful way to bond and share intimate time with your baby through the power of your touch.

Classes conducted on Sun Mornings at Tampines St 11. Each parent must attend 4 sessions. Starting from this Sun 20/9/09 - 11/10/09 10 am - 11 am

1. Baby_May_09

Or email me at [email protected] for more details. Thanks!

Juju & Porky, don't worry too much about baby's milk intake per feed as long as their total milk intake for the day is alright. Sometimes it may also varies from day to day.

Yuki, hope that you are feeling better now.

Wow so many people sick these few days. I was also sick last week. In fact, my hubby, baby and me were all sick and coughing away. We bring baby to see PD and I went to see doctor last Monday. My hubby helped to take care of baby on Monday night, then flew off on Tuesday morning. I was on MC on Tuesday, then rested during daytime, cause I ask my MIL to take care of my boy during daytime even though I am at home as my medicine will knock me out. She helped to take care of my boy most of the time except for around 2 hrs when she need to go and buy lunch and eat lunch. Then I have to stop medication on Tuesday evening cause need to take care of baby as my hubby not in town. Only until my hubby came back last Friday, then I am able to rest more.

Mummies, rest more if you can. I find that I can recover faster when I have enough sleep. My sickness drag quite long cause I don't rest enough.

good morning mummies!

this is my 2nd week @ work -- still feeling tired juggling bb n work... hope will settle in the routine soon!

star, no worries abt hair growth -- my 6mth-old nephew had his hair shaven @ 4mth and his hair has grown long enough to cover the "patchy" areas
happy.gif
i also heartpain when we shaved yuan2's hair -- now, the hair at the back of her head is growing slower then the front & top... gotta be patient n wait lor...

jaime, yah, it is easier to feed when bb is half asleep! lately, yuan2 dun finish her milk @ last feed ard 7pm+ -- always leave abt 50ml
sad.gif
i gotta carry her n walk walk till drowsy, then can make her finish it... to her, sleep is more impt than milk!

as for feeding at IFC, i saw some babies very fussy while drinking milk -- the caregivers had to coax them to drink by talking, singing etc... but if the babies really dun wan, they will put the milk in the warmer n try to feed later... so far *touch woood* yuan2 can finished her 200ml milk in less than 5min -- all the caregivers praised her for being such a good girl... at home is a different story, she will drink, stop, cry numerous times!

glenlyn, nice work by ur hubby -- that's very nice montage of chloe n oki's family
happy.gif

yuki, do take care n wish u speedy recovery!

Hi Baby May 09,

Due to overwhelming response to the massage classes, I have to put you on the waitlist. If others back out, i can inform you.

Thank you for your kind understanding!
regards,
Ade

morning mummies !

bbmay, i am not so worried now..as long my boy still continue his normal feed i think shd be fine loh

my boy has been coughing badly for a week...then we bring him to GP...get the cough and phlegm medicine..now finally he recovering well...but i notice ifc got a few babies coughing away now...so scare he will get the cough back again...sign...

when i was sick, i also think tat sleep is very important...i leave bb with mil and hb then i went to sleep for 3hrs after take med...when i woke up i feel so refreshed...if hb can help is the best loh

adv, my boy's hair aft shaving also grow front and side leh...the back no grow hair yet...i thot is bcos the person did not shave him properly...

porky, i think the back hair growth is slower due to bb rubbing his/her head -- now yuan2 beri kpo, like to turn left/right to see things ard her
happy.gif

lily,
yr socks r with juju.. i think its nearer for u to collect from her.. anyway think u havent pay me yet.. remember ok?

Hi twinkle_sp,
My co. give me full 6 days for this year.

Re: Baby poo
My gal had not poo for 3 days liao. What shld I do? I had stop bf aft return to work so she is on fm now. Any baby on fm also experiencing the same problem?

hi moon,

thanks for your ccl info.

Re: Baby poo
there is one time my gal din not poo for 6 days, then see doc and get med. when we wanted to give her med, she pooed liao. doc said as long as she is not at discomfort or not drinking, it is ok.
give her more water at the mean time bah.

twinkle_sp, my co also give me full 6 days for this year...

adv, jaeden also kaypoh ! he likes to look outside the window when sit in the car..if i carry him lie down position he will make noise cos cant see...hahaha

Back