(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

Porky .. i hope more than 3yrs lah .. hope dont need to move in *giggle* .. but than my hubs is only son .. and my FIL pass on since my hubs is young. So naturally my MIL will wan to stick to my hubs. But she also know from day 1 that i wan to have couple time and dont wan to stay with MIL or even my own parents .. so hope that since her 2 daughters keeping babies with her .. she is occupied than no ask for moving in with us lor *sigh* .

Jamie, i suspect is coz since beginning, coz i got read up alot on preggy coz i been wanting a kid since my first lost last year .. so i know alot of things b4 she need to explain to me thats why this time with the triple test she didnt bother to explain to me already. but still its not nice to keep us so stressed up and no meeting to explain anything also lor .. *sobs* .. when i first get the results thru the phone is from her nurse .. and they didnt say anything except: your NTD is high risk so need to do a detailed scan @ TL Chang @ TMC on 22nd Dec. than no more liao.

I was like wat the ... than i start to research online and get more and more negative about the results so i need went to get 2nd opinion from my old gynae *sigh* .. Anyway .. we will see how it goes .. if my hubs decide to change gynae .. than we will change .. think its better also .. see how ...

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> Gynae:
I think some gynaes are lidat. My #1 gynae is oso those talks very fast, everything chop chop, old ultrasound machine. so i decide to change gynae. Im glad tt i did tt. =)</font>.

JRTlover's msn : [email protected]
happy.gif

Nose bleed
Read on books that it is due to increased blood flow in our bodies during pregnancy that we tend to bleed from the nose or the gums. I brush teeth every morning also bleed. Sian. So dun worry lah.

Gathering
I keen to try Shokudo food but is it the kind must get up n order one, then very interupted rite, every few mins a mummy will walk out to order food. heehee. Sizzler is gd ambience, but the food alrite only.. And best part, it's exactly at my office building (but i wont be there cos im doing a sales job). we always have that for lunch during trainings until we complain we r sick of it. hehe. im fine with either place la. No preference. Majority wins.
happy.gif
Or are we supposed to vote??? hiack hiack. I spoil my vote. I anything... chin chye...

Cot
i ordered my cot already at JL sale at Expo. $299, with white cot, stroller (lousy cheapo type), 1 set of beddings and 1 cot mobile. If u dun want the stroller, deduct $50. Not a bad deal la. but the cot is not of fantastic material though.

Gathering
I agree with jacquise. tink Sizzler food is so so but place more suitable for gathering and no smells that turns pregnant women off. i follow majority ! haha.

Baby Weight
I am now 17 weeks 5 days. yesterday gynae commented my baby a bit big at 240g. is it true ? any mummies same as mi ? she also say BB head a bit big and legs long wor.

Ovary
Just remembered something during my first scan. The doctor told me that baby came from my left ovary. Anyone knows each ovary baby came from?

Re: Gathering
Ooohh.. Hmmm.. Shall we have the gathering at Sizzler then? Seems like would be more comfortable for small talk and MTBs who are scared of oil smell.. Any violent objections?? If not, confirm k? I'd never been there before, do we need to make reservations?

1) 915
2) star
3) firefly
4) JRTlover
5) okipoki
6) jacquise
7) baby_may_09
8) mikojade
9) jaime (junicorn)
10) pearly
11) vera
12) me! (tiny_m)
13) poohwei

Soh: How does ur gynae know which ovary the egg came from? So amazing!! my gynae usually dun talk much de..

firefly: my gynae so far haven't told me about weight of baby, only length of baby. will there be a problem if baby is too big?

Gd morning ladies
happy.gif

Sizzler is fine with me too. Let's set it lah!Since we have such a big group,it's better to make reservation.

Soh, mine is also from left ovary too
happy.gif

Tiny_M, my gynae showed me on the ultrasound screen the difference between the 2 ovaries, now i forgot what he said liao..heheh

hi jacquise, u mean a package at $299 only ? when is the sales ending ??

soh, my gynae did not tell me all these leh..how come ur gynae knw ur bb is from the left ovary ?

i have added most of them le. hehe. can start chatting away in msn !

ladies, yesterday while sitting inside the mrt, i thot i feel something shifting position leh..am i imagine too much ? now only 15 weeks 3 days leh. so fast can feel bb shift meh ?

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>EDD<font color="ffffff">bbbb</font></TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of current<font color="ffffff">bb</font></TD><TD>Gender.of Current<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Location<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguinny</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Okipoki</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-29mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jin Besar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Pascale Sabban</TD><TD>Clinique St Isabelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>France</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikojade</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May-09</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasc</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-29.5mths</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icyen</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-15mths</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacquise</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki_Lim</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrina_gina</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JRTlover</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daec</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>Delta Ave</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chocolat</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-26mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Flommy</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soon Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe123</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anxious_preggy</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_cow</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firefly</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Batok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-21mths</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>M-3.5yrs
M-10mths</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feb_mum</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-21mths</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>10-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamaduckie</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-33mths</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Prog Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-34mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-10mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Graceofgod</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-20mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Star</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-15mths</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-3yrs</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggypig</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>DrTham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DKaren</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan W.T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearly_ng</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi_fi</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>I-luv_baby</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-4.5yrs</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikiko</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>B.Gombak</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gie</TD><TD>22-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Christoper Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geekysnoop</TD><TD>24-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD>25-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_sp</TD><TD>26-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>27-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>28-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-3yrs</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-15mths</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buddy</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie_nov</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adrienne</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry CHeng</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-37mths</TD><TD>Marine Terrace</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xbbm</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anxylyn</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-5yrs</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin_Qin_Yi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glenlyn</TD><TD>31-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoops&amp;Yoyo</TD><TD>31May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#1 (twins)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2 Boys </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>31-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liewb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-7mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime (Junicorn)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3wkold</TD><TD>-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Total Count : 68 MTB/Mummies
Boys : 12
Girls : 8

Updated 05.12.2008</font>.

To the ladies chatting on MSN, sorry can't join u all now cos I kept getting logged out and now i can't log in.. urgh!!! so irritating!! I'm going out of office to attend to soemthing. talk to u all when i'm back. u all enjoy!
happy.gif

mummies who is with A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie, can i check with you how do you find him?? How much is his charges?? Is his waiting time very long??

Porky,
That is not baby cot, it's just a playpen.. not a good investment, as when your kid started to stand, the playpen may topple..
Just get a cheap one coz not very user-friendly.. for cot you may wanna look at mamalove brand which is sold in OG, can convert to from crib (for 0 mths) to toddler bed (small bed for up to 4/5 yrs old) next time.. Not very exp, about S$350..

I prefer playpen actually coz at least can use it till toddler time when need to do other things tat time put baby inside ... cot i find it too hard (wood) painful if knock against it? I am getting a playpen from Baby Kingdom @ Kaki Bukit (Shun Li industrial) $163 only .. its stable and have a higher baby changing table ... its on sale now .. Porky you can try go there see

Anxious preg,
when they can stand, the playpen can topple to the side, especially when they are trying to climb out.. so the bigger they are the more active they become, by that time, a playyard will be better for them.. just to share my experience..
I have playpen at home, my girl didnt like it, so it was kept swee swee in the box haha.. as for playyard i didnt buy.. normally just keep her occupied with some of the cubes/crayons/books when i want to do things..

Fwah....so many mummies know the gender for their babies already.

Tiny_M > So are so very fast~! Haha. Think I missed out reading ya post when you mentioned abt the gender of ya baby. When did you know it?

Im waiting for my appt next week. Thinking of visiting next Thurs leh. So anxious.

Cola i c ... maybe for up to 2yrs old bah .. coz my SILs babies now two in a playpen happily ... everytime when my MIL need to clean the house she put them inside .. and last time they will try to climb out but i think they learn to keep quiet and let my MIL finish her job so tat they can come out earlier *hehe* .. my Mum herself prefer a playpen .. i see how .. maybe will look around anyway first few mths will not need one coz will be using Sarong most of time .. if my mum wans a playpen for my baby next time than i will go buy .. but will see if can find any hand-me-downs also coz its good .. coz sometimes these kind of things really cant use long ...

anxious, what is the brand of the playpen u saw at baby kingdom ? i need a higher baby changer too..else need to always bend down when change diapers...now the back ache already killing us...btw, can u give me full address for baby kingdom ? i go find out how to go there since hubby is not free to go with me...

hi mummies... long time no read post coz recently office network down.. sianz

xue, thanks for updating the table.. so many mummies know the bb gender oredi... ha gynae still cant confirm mine.. she said look like 'bird' but need to wait till detail scan...

re: playpen/cot
i prefer playpen... and i shift the mattress to the lowest level.. my girl 18mths still sleep happily in playpen with lot of soft toys... mayb is girl bah.. she never try to climb up... after woke up she'll shout for ppl to carry her out..
but plan to transfer her to another bed with safety rail after my #2 pop out

i wan buy some pants from coozfashion too...anyone wanna share ? $100 can have free delivery leh

hi joanne, thanks ! will look around there

re : playpen

i also prefer playpen, if bb dont like then can fold and keep in store..wooden cot must dismantle..

May 2009 MTBs Gathering #1

Venue: Sizzler Suntec City
Time: Starts at 630-7pm
Attendance:
1) 915
2) star
3) firefly
4) JRTlover
5) okipoki
6) jacquise
7) baby_may_09
8) mikojade
9) jaime (junicorn)
10) pearly
11) vera
12) me! (tiny_m)
13) poohwei
14) glenlyn
15) feb_mum

Sorri ladies missing for the past 2days

Porky, xue - I wanted to work of course but with the pregnancy now no company want me..
And after giving birth i told my hubby i want to work he is ok with it but then nobody take care of bb..
He says he dun like the idea of other ppl takin care of our kid dun feel safe..
Maybe wait till then then decide lor

SK: I went to see Dr. Woody last Thu cos I was sick and he did a scan for me and told me "looks like a girl". but i think not very confirmed yet, see my next checkup on 15 Dec how first.

Porky: baby kingdom is at kaki bukit. i went last time but too many things very confusing. i think it's better u do research first, see what u like before u go down.

tiny, i wanna see dr woody also...but my appt is 20th dec leh..still so long..if i say i not feeling well then go to see him. dunno he will scan for me gender or not leh..hehe

baby kingdom
so far never been there before..many ppl keep telling me there got lots of cheap bb stuff..but i dunno where is actual place. need hubby to drive me there..

Dear all, i got a question to ask. I have read that many of you have gone for the oscar test. My gynae just did a measurement on my bb's head/neck from the scan machine and told me my bb is ok. I ask him abt oscar test and he say no need will be doing the blood test next mth. So is it really necessary for the oscar test?

porky
on staying happy - gd for u ! jia yuo
happy.gif

xue
motivation to keep own hse cleaner - hehe so true for me

re: c-section vs natural
diff mums say different things. some mums prefer c-section, some prefer natural. guess depends on priority. for my aunt - she said she prefer c-section coz she dun like the not-knowing wat's going to happen for natural. another person told me prefer natural becoz of the recovery period is much shorter. think my sis dun like natural birth mainly coz the recovery due to the episiotomy is painful

re : epiosiotomy
seems most dr are for this. but some dr are not.
I have met someone who is against it coz it caused her lot of pain for 1-2 years. also met those who say is ok and better than no cut. the position in which give birth is impt and how baby is comes out (the pushing or breathing out baby part) too. think do research/reading and see what u prefer.

here is birth story of someone with 4.55kg baby with no drugs.dun think she has episiotomy.
http://bumwear.com/birthstory.html

Back