(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

triple test??? Erm when do we do that? I havent go for anything yet le till now..

27Dec Dr Adrian ask me go TMC for a through scanning only..

yuki--> next time u hear mil nag abt baby gender again, tell her that the baby gender is determined by her darling son's genes. Only the guy can determine whether u get boy or girl cuz they have XY chromosome n we only have XX. so depending which, X or Y mate with our either one X chromosome, you get either boy or girl lo. so it's not ur fault!! and i also dun ilke my in laws but i dun live with them. lucky. im only 25 and my husband is 24 can squeeze out abit of $ for house but dun see a pt in getting another place cuz my current house big enough for us, mom, maid and a newborn. his own house no space. so i really thank my lucky stars. anyway i think best not to get too upset with the hubby. i always believe that no matter wat, put ur baby/kid first. it's ur flesh n blood. husband if no gd, can always find new one!!! how come u gave up ur job for baby?

tiny m --> my mil almost like urs but not so extreme la.. we seldom talk, cuz they are cheena type, very conversative and traditional. but even so, mil also never bought me any tonics till now or call and ask hw i doing. feels like im jus a follower and not a wife to my husband. then when i go over for dinner, it's always eat and no chat. eat finish she will like chat w my husband in her room and then after awhile we go home. But i think the main thing that make me lean towards hating them was after my wedding, when we had to pay off the wedding expenses.. TAMADE, all the problems came in. can say things like "no money why want to marry.." or "i borrow $ from first aunt to buy ur wife's pin jin, u dun 1 2 pay me back? even u no $ can ask ur wife to help wat." crazy, like that is asking me to pay for my own pin jin right?!! making me angry now i think abt it.. my husband some more top up and pinjin himself cuz in laws gave so little he also pai say. makes me really see that they are very calculative and ridiculous. even my husband also cold war with them. but it makes me damn sad also lor!!!! ok, i think im starting to rant liao. better stop.

anyway, on a gd note, looks like a lot of us have same edds. it's exciting! =) how much are the fish oil selling at ur gynae? mine is $60 for 30 capsules. isn't that expensive?

glenlyn, yuki, i withdraw only 2 tubes, for HIV, Hep B, and 1 more dunno wat thing. my husband with 1 tube for thalessmia test. that was at my 14th wk.

yuki, no lah ! just worried loh. cos my bb still no response me yet..will wait till fri then see how lah. but last week i went to my mum's tcm. and he ba mai for me. he say bb is ok leh. btw, why u need to give up ur job when u know preggy ?? still can work de mah, better then stay at home do nothing...anyhow think only..

hi glenlyn, i only draw 1 tube of blood till date..gynae no ask me draw so many tubes leh..lucky man !
rc_cola/flommy, of cos not really think of commit suicide lah. u thot so easy meh..must have the courage one leh..hehe

hi firefly, congrats on ur GIRL ! and all the best to ur result for the amnio. so u will engage CL or not ?

mikojade, u 18 weeks still no movement right ? so i am quite safe..cos i only 15 weeks...

yuki, Dr Adrian has arrange a through scanning for u on 27 dec at TMC ? how come he no arrange for me de...is TMC tell me that i have to go back on 9th Jan for detail scan leh...

cola --> so cute, u guys plan swee swee liao. mine was suddenly engaged in Nov 07 and NO ONE believed us at all since we're all hard core party ppl, took us somewhere in Feb or Mar '08 for ppl to finally realize that we weren't kidding!! Actually planning to have baby already. But didn't happen. Then we got married in June '08 and I quit my job in Aug. By then i decided baby plans can wait. One fine day in Oct, I realized my menses very late already so see doc then found out I was preggers!! MAJOR PANIC! jobless and preggers. Now adjusted to SAHMTB lifestyle liao lo. =)

Jaime,
Wow.. both of you are party ppl? so envy...
I have never done any partying before :p always envy those ppl who can club every weekend..
My hubby is not a party person at all.. and no one would believe I ROM with hubby when i was 18!!! He kept pestering for ROM, and i told him there is no way my parents would agree to it.. he told me, "u never ask u never know" then i asked my dad.. to my surprise, he is okay wor!!!!
We got married after i fin uni in 2006.. by that time we have our own house already.. hubby is the one who plan swee swee.. i dun need to worry about any single thing actually.. oops.. he actually has a plan that is until 2020 hahahah!!!!

Hmm cause i am working as a air stewardness ma so pregnant means no fly lor.. Got to resign..

Yea i told him i need a weekend cause my hubby weekend off ma then he say cant promise as weekend very difficult to get appointment but still they finally get 27Dec for me..

No ah.. I actually had an accident on board before i resign so accident and pregnant lead to resignation lor..
So afraid to take plane now haha..

harrow mommies
long time no talk liao, how's everyone getting along.

i havent been to gynae for the last one month, seeing her this week. wondering if it's gonna be a gal or boi .. hehehehe

realised a lot of boys in 2009 ya

Hmmm dunno.. my mil doesnt want to take care of bb for me then i say hire nanny they dun allow, say want me to stay at home take care of bb lor..
But i should be getting a job thats on office hour

yuki, u shd get an office job after bb is settle down loh. is better this way. so u dont have to hide in your room everyday. not good for your health leh. try to arrange someone look aft your BB. how abt your mum ? i also feel happier when i am at work. hehe

Flommy, Porky & yuki .. i can join the unhappy daughter in law club with you gals .... my hubs is the only son and the youngest .. have 2 elder sisters before him just one and 2yrs older than us ... hence my hubs from young is listen to them ... so till now even we are married .. still waiting for our own flat to be ready next year .. i am living with my MIL .. my SILs are married with 1 kid each .. but both keep baby with my MIL hence every day have to see them .. not on good terms with them since par tor days .. anyway .. my MIL also stay 3rm flat .. so i also stay in our room everyday back from work .. i prefer my mum's place .. coz i am the youngest daughter at home and my sister is not in SG so i am the "princess" of the house for now since i preggy *giggle* ...

Anyway my MIL last time did voice out saying wan to move in with us to our new place .. but now i will think ask her to stay put in this current flat since its nearer to her daughters and their babies will be 2+ by than and dont wan them to mess up my new place if they continue to put with my MIL ..

Also i letting my mum take care of my baby if my preggy go thru till next year as my mum dont have chance to take care of grandchild where as my MIL had 2 chance with her 2 daughters ...

I think no matter wat .. own mother is better than other ppl's mother .. *sigh* ..

I dont dare to go shopping for baby stuff till now also coz if the 17th Dec test turn out bad .. i wont wan all these baby stuff to upset me further *sigh* .. hope for the best for now ..

I know my feelings will affect the baby .. coz i can feel my baby moving now .. but just very light coz i am on the heavy side and now at 17wks .. i am only starting to see my bum now ...

I got a feeling i am really rattling away .. *hehe* .. talk to you gals again ..

Water Retention
I think its abit too soon... but one of my foot is swelling! I haf been suffering from backache at 16 wks and now this! The diaphragm / ribs was also hurting when i was sleeping a few nites ago. All this happens to the left side of my body. I find it tough to get up from bed. Very painful. Gosh. Maybe Im petite... and Im showing quite a bit. Anyone in same shoes as me?
sad.gif

Hi Porky,

tink most likely will engage CL since i tink my mama nt the caring sort and maybe the CL can refresh her how to take care of BB. wat abt u ?

rc_cola,

Thanks. I also tink gals more fun. Even if its boy also happi but gals can be more sweet lor. I was telling my hubby that gals sayang daddy more. haha and now there are 2 impt female in his life liao.

Wow... dun mind mi asking hw old is yr hubby ? u ROM after uni ? tink I din even tink abt settling down when i was 18. U are so fortunate that he plans everythg and u dun hv to worry. So u after married din hv to work till nw ? so tai-tai... haha.

now that u r having #2, makes me feel so old ah. haha...

HI ladies, i thnk i remember he told me i hav to do blood test during the 4th mth for hiv, diabetics, and etc la, i thnk.

I alrd did a oscar test durin my 12th wk and a tube of blod test.

Morning gals!

Wow glenlyn, u so late then log in to post? 3am? I already konked out by then..

Re: MIL
I think it's easier to have a cordial relationship with MILs if they dun stay with us. I can't imagine if one day I have to stay with my MIL. My hubby asked me this question before and i told him, if she moves in, i'll move out. Sigh.. i feel like a very bad daughter-in-law but really can't get along with my MIL..

Re: Gathering
Okie, we have a date with most people - 10 Dec Wednesday 7pm.
Ppl attending will be
1) 915
2) star
3) firefly
4) JRTlover
5) okipoki
6) jacquise
7) baby_may_09
8) mikojade
9) jaime (junicorn)
10) pearly
11) vera
12) me! (tiny_m)
Anymore wanna join?
Now to decide where to eat.. I think somewhere more centralised like Raffles City, Suntec or Marina Square? What will u all like to have? Someone suggested Sizzler at Suntec. Any other suggestions? What will u all like? Jap, chinese, ang moh?

Morning ladies..

Porky and Yuki.. you gals seem to be in the same boat.. cheer up k.. during preg, it's better to have a job, keep you occupied and u wont anyhow think.. anyway you dun have anybody to look after at the moment yet..

Firefly,
Hubby is coming to 29 next year.. not a young chap anymore :p I rom after i fin my high school (in here it's finishing JC before uni).. then i enter my uni, got married on the day of my graduation day! haha..
I am working so far.. coz he didnt plan for me to be a tai tai keke!! he thinks it's better for me to work when his parents are happy to take care of kids for us.. esp i have the paper and it would be a waste if i dun make good use of it..

Dun say old lar.. sometimes i find i have missed a lot of things in my life when all my frens are busy pak tor-ing, clubbing, enjoying life, i am busy with my girl.. no more late nite movies, no more outings for hours with frens coz i can bear to leave my girl at home :p

It's advantage tho to have somebody who is so well-organised.. (it makes me become dumb sometimes) he will pay for whatever bills that come, book for holidays and plan for all itinary during trips.. haha.. so when ppl ask me.. how u pay bill bla bla bla.. i totally have no idea.. my job is just to make sure my girl is well taken care of, eat healthy stuff, house is kept tidy and clean that should be all hahaha.. tts y i think i will be a good housewife bah hahaha..

Firefly,
You are a ftwm?? having a girl is fun, trust me.. my hubby bonds well with my girl, tho he wants a boy :p
Ya he will love your girl and you very very very much next time!!!

Jacquise
The only part that swell for me is tummy.. plus breasts kekeke..

Tiny
Sorry, cant join the gathering.. mummies enjoy!!!

hi anxious_preggy, hehe u also wanna join our club ah ? seems like quite a few unhappy DIL staying with mil...u must think carefully whether u wan ur mil move in wif u in future. ur fil still around ? i totally regreted now...when my mil suggest that she sell her house and move in with us i thot we can live together happily..now whenever we quarrel she always threaten my hubby that she wan stay in old age home..then my hubby will becom sandwich between us...in the end i give in...while waiting for ur bb test results, u dont think too much ok. talk to bb more loh

hi jacquise, i have backache on the right side of my back ever since 10week+..but my gynae say nothing serious wor...

firefly, i will not engage CL liao..cos mil will not get along with her for sure..so now we are considering to employ maid..but worried that my mil will bully the maid..haha

Hi all,

Sorry to interupt your thread. I am Oct08 mum. As my mum prefer to use Baby Bjorn than the 2 slings I bought for my daughter. I am putting the 2 slings I have on sale.

I got a Mum in Minds sling (Cotton Sateen, beige colour) bought at $45, used less than 10 times. I also got another carrier, very popular in the west, Sleepy Wrap (Tan colour) at $80.

Actually MIM is good for infants as BB can sleep inside it. The rocking effect also help to put my daughter to sleep. As for Sleepy wrap, I find the tying method easier than MIM sarong sling. For nursing mum, it is very discreet that you can nurse while shopping. Hehe... Also, I can actually be hand free. Both got many different ways of carrying BB. Just that my mum still prefer Baby Bjorn so no choice got to sell both away.

For more information:
MIM:http://www.momsinmind.com.sg/slingphotos.html
Sleepy Wrap: http://www.sleepwrap.com

I'm willing to let go at a good price. At half price or lower. Just dun want to let my 2 slings go into waste. Interested, just pm me.

MIM Sling:
1947707.jpg

Sleepy Wrap (not my baby, just show u the colour):
1947708.jpg

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> morning ladies,
am sooo tired today...

Yuki, i remember u saying ur hb just finish serving NS? If so, the more u shld come out to work to share the financial burden with ur hb.. It's not cheap to hv children.... You can discuss with ur hb and see wad he says....</font>.

hi tiny, sorry cant join u girls on 10 dec gathering cos i am still in HK. will be back on 11 Dec thats why i only choose fri or sat gathering. u girls enjoy ya !

Xue,
same same so tired.. Meg was earlier than my alarm! but then she falls back to sleep after my alarm rang keke

Yuki,
Ya agree with xue.. it's not cheap to raise a kid.. since your hubby just fin NS, the more you should come out to work, so that both of you next time can buy a house and have a love nest of your own without interference of others..
rite xue?? :p

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> cola,
yeayea.. im looking forward to havin my hm sweet hm. hahaa.. hb is planning to apply a hse next yr... =) for my case there's pros and cons... mil will come to our hse more often or mayb even sleep over = more troubles =(</font>.

Gd morning ladies, next wed sounds good.how abt this japanese 'marche'place in raffles city called 'Shoduko'? i juz happened to go there few days ago..many things to eat..almost same as marche but in japanese style. they have long tables there so shld be able to accomodate us.

Xue

Dun buy near MIL then hahaha.. but anyway it's your house.. trust me if MIL stay at YOUR house, it's very different from you stay at HER house.. you are the queen of the house and not her hehe more authority.. just talk less lor when she comes..
Home sweet home is nice.. but u have to manage everything on your own... like me.. still got a bit of clothes to iron this weekend
sad.gif

HI mommies and mommies to be

re MIL:
i dun ve problem with gender of bb with my MIL but my hubby ve dat with his... hahahaha (get my meaning)??
hubby came from a family of 3 bro n i'm the opp of him so my mum dying to ve a boy... n he is e only SIL.. :p
when i got preg 1st time, she kept saying is a boy n when gender is unknown till birth she holds dat hope till dat day.. hahaha

even after, she kept 'nagging' to him at dinner that if next boy will be sooooo good n etc..
when we found out we preg, my mum went into 'full gear' with nagging.. luckily this round is a male.. she so happy n think hubby is very very relief as well.. :p so now is up to me to deliver well cos hubby very poor thing..

n yesterday, my mum even commented to hubby to thnk abt 'upgrading' his new car (4Door) to a 7 seater cos she thinking of e '3rd' grandchild liao... *faint*

hi all,
So it's normal I haven't feel a thing... Have been touching and trying to keep still every night to feel.

Recently I'm having nose bleed v often. Apparently it's common for pregnant women. Once I stood in MRT and the blood just flow from both nose. Lucky my hubby was w me and quickly pass me tissue. I used up the entire pack of tissue !! But the passengers are unsympathetic, din even give up seat.

Re: gathering.
I will see if can join. Depends on the location. So it's mummy dinner only? No kids?

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> cola,
its not as easy as u think lei.. I heard from my hb tt she wanted to get a hse NEAR us ! And hb sure agree to let her stay if she wants.. And she's the type tt will bring trouble one...
I don mind doing everything myself if i hv a hse of our own.. Keep the hse clean oso hv 满足感 one leh. hahahaa.. </font>.

Re: Gathering
I haven't been to Shoduko, i dun mind.
happy.gif
is it ok with everyone? any violent objections? 915, do i need to make reservations, i sometimes see long queue leh..

Anxylyn: Nose bleed?? is it too heaty? sounds scary.. must take care of urself. i think the mrt ppl very inconsiderate, i also never been given up seat to before. there was only once this indian guy kept staring at my tummy, think he was assessing if i'm just fat or pregnant. so rude.. we prob meet in town, city hall. can u make it? can bring ur kid if u want! we welcome everyone!

cola: wow.. u very homely leh.. i suck at doing housework. last time when my hubby and i were staying on our own, it was he who did all the housework. i mop floor liao he said not clean mop again.. now even worse, i stay with my parents so i dun need to lift a finger. i dun even know how to iron clothes. so terrible right? my hubby always says next time baby come out see mummy so lazy.. :p

hi xue, i agreed with u. if is our OWN house, we will keep our house clean with 满足感. before mil move in 2ys back, i also do all the house work in my house. and i enjoy it ! i can spent the whole sat doing it loh. cos my hubby is working on sat mah. no one to disturb me. hehe. now my mil is doing. but i still make a point to do on every sat...

Xue
Ya i feel very contented everytime i fin mopping.. i cant stand the oil on my stove.. Meg follows all my patterns!! We cannot stand a drop of water on table or floor keke.. she will ask me to wipe!

Tiny
Wah u are very lucky ler.. haha.. It's okay for me treat it as an exercise.. during my #1, i still mopped floor until the day i went for delivery haha.. oh before admitting to hospital, i stil managed to cook lunch for me and hubby hahaha... ppl said must squat more so that your delivery will be easier, not sure how true, but i only pushed for about 5 mins (about 5 times pushing) and bb came out.. some ppl pushed for more than an hour before bb comes out.. haha

Hi mummies,

I have MIA for a while. Has been quite busy with school work.

Nowadays, whenever i ask my #1: " Where is baby? " She will lift up my shirt and kiss the baby. Very sweet right? BUT!!! She will start to hit my tummy after that...need to educate her.

RE: Gathering
I should be able to join in already since its sch hols for me. Count me in.

Re: Gender
My SIL who is due 6 weeks before me is having a boy for her #3. So the stress is now back to me...My MIL must be praying very hard that mine will be a boy too...Now only 15 weeks..so need to wait for 5 more weeks for confirmation.

Re: Toy/ Baby Accessories Fair

There is a toy fair coming up. I went in April and i saw many fisherprice bouncers going at 50% discount. You can find many musical mobiles there as well. But make sure you test out the toys before you buy.

1947979.jpg

I am ok with Shoduko!
happy.gif

Re: MIL and DIL problem

I can also be part of the club!
biggrin.gif
Long long story sia. But my mum says since I marry the son, no choice lor. :p

hi mummies,

heard that sweet almond oil very good for preventing stretch marks... any feedbacks ? someone posted say this is gd but only HK and TW have leh...

1948140.jpg

I have looked ard many shops but cant find this oil.

Tiny_M, actually it's called Shokudo not shoduko...heheh...mixed up with the game....

Anyway i just called them up, they dun take in reservation but i can go there and sit down and 'çhoop' the place first lah
happy.gif

Their address is #B1-44E Raffles City Shopping Centre

rc_cola,

Yes , i am working FT, dun think i can afford with single income from husband and its impt for me to interact with the working world. also like to use my own money to buy thgs i like. haha

you realli xin fu that hubby plans everythg including hols. maybe my hubby and I same age ba, so he is the more laid back one.... I have been contesting tat I yet to go honeymoon and alr pregnant(we married Oct 07). So I want to go honeymoon ! but again nw economy no gd, maybe will go somewhere near and nt spend so much. since BB will need more money.

yuki_lim,
If u are able to work and share the burden, it will be bttr. Will be happier if can provide more for yr BB mah and wont hv to face pple u dun like. also when working, sometime BZ till no time to think abt unhappy things ! Jia You !

hi everyone,

have been following this thread for a while. can i join in this family of May MTBs?

My details as follows:
Nick: joleu
EDD : 19 May 2009
Gynae : Dr Fong Yang
Hosp : TMC/Mt A
# of Child : #1

915, Tiny,
So tempted with the gathering haha..

Shokudo and shodoku.. so funny!!

Firefly,
With single income, ya cant always buy unnecessary stuff.. but i am not someone who always spends, so it's perfectly fine for me.. but my savings will become 0 haha.. with allowance from hubby, i cant save as much already.. (i get allowance from hubby every month even tho i am working now hahaha)

Hubby is like a walking organiser actually, he likes things well-planned.. let him plan then me and my girl just need to pack bags and stuff while holidaying kekeke.. ..he even plans for his PhD liao!!
Ya need to go for honeymoon ler.. i went for mine one month after marriage, but in the morning before we flew off in 6 hours flight, i tested positive, still go ahead with the honeymoon hahaha... luckily my girl turns out fine coz i rode on some rides in theme park!!

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>EDD<font color="ffffff">bbbb</font></TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of current<font color="ffffff">bb</font></TD><TD>Gender.of Current<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Location<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguinny</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Okipoki</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-29mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jin Besar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Pascale Sabban</TD><TD>Clinique St Isabelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>France</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikojade</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May-09</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasc</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-29.5mths</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icyen</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-15mths</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacquise</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki_Lim</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrina_gina</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JRTlover</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daec</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>Delta Ave</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chocolat</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-26mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Flommy</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soon Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe123</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_cow</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firefly</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Batok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-21mths</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>M-3.5yrs
M-10mths</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feb_mum</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-21mths</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>10-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamaduckie</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-33mths</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Prog Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-34mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-10mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Graceofgod</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-20mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Star</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-15mths</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-3yrs</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggypig</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>DrTham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DKaren</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan W.T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearly_ng</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi_fi</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>I-luv_baby</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-4.5yrs</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikiko</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>B.Gombak</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gie</TD><TD>22-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Christoper Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geekysnoop</TD><TD>24-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD>25-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_sp</TD><TD>26-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>27-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>28-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-3yrs</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-15mths</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buddy</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie_nov</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adrienne</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry CHeng</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-37mths</TD><TD>Marine Terrace</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xbbm</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anxylyn</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-5yrs</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin_Qin_Yi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glenlyn</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>2-Jun-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liewb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-7mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime (Junicorn)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3wkold</TD><TD>-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoops&amp;Yoyo</TD><TD>-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#1 (twins)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2 Boys</td></tr></table>

Total Count : 67 MTB/Mummies
Boys : 10
Girls : 8

Updated 04.12.2008</font>.

Hi Xue...thks for the update..some of my details.. my gynae is Prof Tay Sun Kuie from SGH. EDD is 31 May 2009 but most likely will be earlier..

hihi mummies,

hope everyone coping well!
been MIA for very long coz busy preparing for the relocation to Beijing next year after CNY...
sourcing for apartment and enrichment sch for my 13th month boy...

hi xue,
thanks for updating the table! so nice of u...
my edd is 31 may 09. gender unknown yet, hope mystery will reveal on my next week checkup!
happy.gif

re: working

im a SAHM since my boy was borned, this was not the initial plan at all, hubby and me actually made all the arrangment for bb after care... but but, after the 3 mths of maternity leave i couldnt part wi him at all, so we decide to put a halt to my career so i can take care of him myself... All my family members supportive of this idea except my MIL, though she din object strongly but she think that it's "wasted" since im a uni grad and earn quite good pay, but i dun care what she think loh!
very happy wi my decision, coz i get to spend all my time wi him and breastfeed till he one year old, actually dun plan to wean him off so early but i discovered that i preggie then...
sometimes i still miss the working life, coz i can have undisturb lunch, long chit chat session wi colleagues... i think i will back to work when both kiddos abt 6 yr old bah...

wanted to take up some childcare course, coz i dun wish to go back to orginal field of work.. but provided i still can afford the time to do so! hee :p

Back