(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

Happy Birthday to all babies !! It has been quite sometime since I login
happy.gif

Re: baby bath & Shampoo
I am using Sebamed due to sensitive skin of my boy. Used to use J&J head-to-toe but seem to be very dry for my boy

For bb shower, been giving my gal Pureen and JnJ top to toe. So far not much of a prob ie dry skin.

Boohoo getting tiring easily ESP at night time I can wake up automatically every 2-3hrs (bb not bfg at nite time).

porky: last time i use j&j top to toe for hailey. too dry for her lei.. so i changed to mustela and sebamed.. lk wat feb mum says, no smell..

abby: have u tried mustela baby lotion? is it better than j&j ones?

hi

need advice, mine is turning 1 this weekend so thought of letting her try other food, is it ok to let her take plain bread or cheese?

Even thought of letting her try a tiny bit of the birthday cake this weekend
happy.gif

therine - i actually gave my boy bread before he is 1. but it is not to replace meal, just to occupy him while we eat. i think if there is no family history of food allegies, it should be ok to try other food. but it's better to try 1 new thing each time.
happy.gif

Hi!

I also have the same concern as therine...my boy has eaten plain & wholemeal bread already, but not eggs. Wondering if he can eat a little of his cake too...

btw,i'm looking for balloon supplier for my boy's birthday this weekend...anyone has good experiences with any suppliers? Really last min =P

ak - tks for advice, will try giving a bit of bread
happy.gif

Sgal - Wow, think my gal will want more too when I let her try this weekend heehee

prettylittlethings - ordered my balloons from Kidzpartystore, check out the link.
http://www.kidzpartystore.com/
Add them on facebook and get 5% discount.
you may want to email her if she can still take in orders. am self collecting the ballons on Sat Morning.

Good morning mummies!!!

How's everybody n toddlers? Hope all r fine!!

Ever since worplace block fb n forum, I seldom login n since i wake up early so pop by to say *hihi*!!!

Feb mum,
lol!!! Thks for liking my juicy stuff!! Life is already so miserable n we must make ourselves happy. I want to b surrounded by happy people m shoo shoo unhappy n grumpy people!

I wish to login often but been quite crazy at work n I can't rely on my mobile screen to read as it's too small n taxing on my eyes.

Almost half of babies here have celebrated their first bday n must b tiring yet happy for mums n dads!

Jamie: Haven't really tried Mustela baby lotion though I have it. Arielle's using Palmer's Baby Butter now. For face use Aqueous Cream (ICM Pharma) prescribed by the doc.

JnJ I use the bedtime lotion only once in a while at my aunt's place. Smells great.

hi Sgal - didn't get any jellycake. Got my girl's birthday cake from 4 leaves. check out the 3D cakes but the good ones are fully booked when i started planning a month + ago. also went to pine gardens and bought all their non liquor cake but like none. i do like the strawberry shortcake flavour from 4leaves so decided to order from them. Got a pooh topper and a no. 1 candle for the cake. Met up with Kidpartystore today to pass her the balloons coz am getting her for inflat it with helium + ordered a bouquet from her. She seems nice. have you check out the website? all yr preparation done?

hi mummies !

i have 1 enfagrow voucher to exchange for abbott Gain iQ voucher ..but was tore by my boy..i use scotchtape to tape it back. hope still can use for exchange..any mummy interested pls pm me
send by postage ok ? thanks

3991135.jpg
3991136.jpg

Hi Mummies,

I could get Karihome's Goat Milk step 3 at Bulk Purchase price of $38.50 a can (min 5 cans) if any mummy is keen.

Collection pt Tampines
Kym

Good morning, mummies
happy.gif

This thread is very quiet -- guess many babies r celebrating their 1st birthday
happy.gif

shers, yes, miss ur "interesting" topics *haha*

re: switch to stage 3
yuan2 still drinking stage 2 -- coz mummy order bulk and still hv 2 tins :p

re: baby miss parents while out station
i juz came back from my 1-week biz trip... though i miss yuan2 dearly, it seems she dun miss me as much *wacko* izzi becoz she is still too young?

ifc caregivers did feedback that she needs to be carried and sayang more often -- maybe coz daddy is not so "loving" like mummy... think hubby is more strict with her...

oh, i managed to get 8-hour of sleep for 1 week
happy.gif
it was a nice break from the disturbed sleep since giving birth!

adv, welcome back !
wow at least u get to enjoy 1 week of undisturbed sleep when out-staton..great that daddy knows how to handle yuan2 when u are not in town

hi mummies, anyone know of any homes or charity ? cos my fren has a 1.8kg milk powder open and scoop few spoon only..but her baby not suitable..is for stage 1 milk..pls advise. tks !

hi mummies,
sorry i left out the details,

area of stay is bedok...

pt-helper/cleaner to help do housechores
prefer to come during wkends
$$/hr between $10-$15.

those with recommendations do pm me.
thanks

porky, thanks
happy.gif
m back in reality again :p
i m surprised that hubby could handle yuan2 -- though sometimes he was so tired that he fell sleep with yuan2 and woke up in the morning with many things undone (wash clothes & bottles, get ready ifc stuff)... haha, but he told me 1 week is the limit...

adv, yes back to reality now. but very soon we can get back to our beauty sleep since now our kid is older

so ur hse is it in a mess when u are back ? daddy only takes care of yuan2 or still needs to do house chores ? haha

porky, last nite i slept @ 10.30pm with yuan2 and woke up @ 7am this morning! maybe coz i fed her v full and hence she dun wake up for nite feed
happy.gif

yes, my hse is a mess! i spent monday nite cleaning the house -- need more thorough cleaning this weekend... hubby took care of yuan2 plus her ifc stuff -- need to sterilise milk bottles and wash clothes... no cooking for that week -- dun think he has time for other house chores...

oh, i saw yuan2 in weird clothes combination while video call with them -- she was wearing a flowery long pants with a stripe romper over it! hubby said he juz grab watever clothes he can find in the cupboard *faint*

jamie, under forced circumstances, ur hubby may be able to do wonders, too :p

morning mummies!

feeling a little blue today. my boy had chosen his dad over me when we went to pick him up from the bbsitter last night. think he is used to having his dad to pick him up now since i have not done so for the past 2 weeks.

also, he greeted his bbsitter with a big wide smile this morning which he did not give me last night.

now i'm thinking if should i get another job that allows me to spend more time with him. i never thot i would grumble abt this as i always believe that if he is happy to see his bbsitter, it means that he is well taken care of and loved by her. i should be happy and not upset.

ak, i think is totally normal for u to feel so as he is ur boy, of cos u want him to feel closer with u. cheer up ya.

adv_sport welcome back!

ak, *hugz* think greg is used to daddy picking him up... he needs time to adjust back to u... think babies now r v routined -- gotta re-train them if u wanna make changes...

is ur job always so busy? or juz during certain period of the month?

personally, i think it is good for parents to rotate so that baby dun stick closer to juz one parent.

gie, thanks
happy.gif
see ya at the bday bash
happy.gif

adv_sports, gie - i'm just wondering if my job is worth it. it's ok to be busy for real problems, but it's really not worth sacrificing my time with greg for someone else's ego.

adv_sports - welcome bk! clap clap for mr adv sports. come jun, i'm gg to leave my gals behind for hb too when i zip off for my hol to hk with girlfren. hee. good to train hb to take care of kid so dat it frees mummy up for some sanity break.

porky - by the time we get some resemblence of beauty sleep, it's time for #2 and then the cycle will repeat itself ;p

ak - hug hug. dun feel sad. as working mums, we go thru such struggles all the time. sometimes (or many times) when i'm struggling with the naughty kids in sch, i get very frustrated too. here i am spending all my waking hrs with them, and they are not responding to me and my poor gals are waiting at home for me. come to think of it, i spend more time raising other pple's kids than my own kids! cheer up, greg knows who his mummy is and loves you!

adv, great to hear tt yuan2 can slp thru ! now jaeden also slp thru..only wakes for milk at 7.30am so i can can hv some of my beauty slp back already..but jaeden will still eh eh a bit if he cant find his tu-tu or hugging pillow...

hahaha..can imagine ur house is in a mess when u are not ard..i thot ur hb is superb..can take care yuan2 and do house chores..anyway we shd praise our hb sometimes if they are willing to help so next time they will do even better right ? when my hb dress up jaeden for ifc..he will let him put on a brown top with grey shorts which i think is a bit odd combination..but i just say next time white shorts will look nicer..wah..he feels better and agreed to what i say !

ak, u can spent more time with greg in the night ? play with him and then pat him to slp ?

feb_mum, yes yes we are planning for #2 real soon...but i still need to get back my beauty slp first !

Back