(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

andrea, i hope can go tmr..the man called me say the shoes tat i spotted is here alrdy..so need to go and collect it..where do u stay ?

any mummies wanna go baby fair expo tmr ?

kiston - the gummy bears are the chewy type, not suitable for our bbs yet. i buy dat for my older gal. if you wan to give vit c, can buy the liquid form. another supplement that can boost immunity sytem is echinacea.

feb mum,
so these supplements brand good?

mummies,
i tot giving fish oil to my boy... can we gv the normal one now already since they are one?

ling - childlife is a good brand for kids' supplements. they have a wide range including cod liver oil and DHA. you might want to go into vitacost.com to check out.

good morning mummies
happy.gif

re: May09 babies 1st bday bash
finally, all mummies had make the balance payment
happy.gif
Yesterday, I went to JWT to confirm the party and make full payment. Will be sending out the e-invite soon.

re: family doctor @ 365 (taman jurong)
brought yuan2 to see this doc -- 1st impression is very good. the doc is very detail n patient. n i like that the clinic is not air-con and well ventilated with ceiling fan. hope the medicine is effective to treat yuan2's runny nose n cough.

re: diahoerra after every feed (solid/FM)
haiz, yuan2 started to hv slight diahoerra after she turned 1yo... hmmm, can she become lactose intolerant suddenly?? she is still feeding, eating n playing as per normal... anyway, doc recommended to switch to soy milk for the time being... while searching for frisosoy (thanks to porky), i saw isomil has soy milk for >6mth and bought that... luckily, yuan2 drink it without fuss...

adv, thanks for the coordination for the 1st bday bash while yuan2 is still not so well..my GP did mentioned that some babies might become lactose intolerant suddenly but it is short term only..once u stop normal fm and chg to soy milk they will slowly recover and accept normal fm again..jaeden had this twice in 9mths...the good thing is he still can drink, play well. hope yuan2 is better now ! take care !

good morning mummies, sorry to interupt. I'm a 2008 mummy and i have a gently used Little Tikes Wide Tracker walker to sell that is excellent when ur child is learning to take his first steps.

Thanks for reading!

Product Description
Used only indoors. Condition is 9/10.

Collection at Bedok, Alexandra. Can provide free delivery if needed. Pls call or text me at 9029 7390 if u are interested.

Asking for S$30. Retailing brand new ard S$50.

The Wide Tracker Activity Walker provides a special delivery of fun. It has a wide handle and stable base which make it easy to walk behind. The textured wheels with speed adjustments help prevent slips and tumbles. It folds for floor play for a younger baby, and then opens into a walker when the child grows. The walker has lots of stimulating skill activities including a spinner, a sliding bee, a clicking caterpillar and butterfly. The three "letters" drop into the mail slot or store behind the two flip down doors.

Measures approximately 15.85" x 18" x 17."

3938042.jpg

Mummies

I have a gain iq stage 3, $3 voucher wish to exchange it to enfagrow voucher.

Interested can PM me..

Will post out the voucher to u.

Ling,

I just notice i got this voucher.
I even have a voucher for stage 4 gain iq too..
Hubby put it inside the hanging pocket, jus now go clear then notice it.
Heng i go check if not expire liao also didnt notice..

yuki, i can exchg with u ! just found out 1 got another enfagrow voucher ! pm me ur add. i post out tmr k. btw expiry is 30 june..wat abt urs ??

good morning mummies
happy.gif

ak, yuan2 is using pureen head-to-toe since birth
happy.gif
u thinking of changing 4 greg?

re: May09 babies 1st bday bash
mummies, i hv sent out the einvite -- do let me know if u din receive it.

will send out a reminder when the date is nearer... see ya on 28 may
happy.gif

re: colette
was @ JP last weekend -- the colette branch also having $5 sale
happy.gif
and more selection for boy...

thanks for the feedback, mummies.

adv_sports - yup. greg is using california baby. thinking of changing the body wash and shampoo since he is already 1 and his skin is not so tender now.

i got your e-invite. thanks for doing so much. btw, have a safe trip. see you at the gathering.

mummies, does ur baby grind teeth? yuan2 only hv 1 big upper front tooth and 2 small lower teeth - she likes to grind it and make a "grit grit" sound...

ak, y greg's skin is not so tender? yuan2 still tender leh :p i apply johnson bb lotion on her twice a day...

hi mummies, if the discount vouchers torn already still can use or not ? cos my boy grab and chew on it..but i use scotch-tape to tape it back le..dunno the shop can accept bo..haiz..

adv, my boy likes to make the grit grit sound ! my mil say is not good for them to grind their teeth leh..so i gv him something to bite loh..

ak, my boy's skin still tender...hehe..i apply the J&J bedtime lotion on him every night too..smell very nice leh

adv, porky - greg grinds his teeth too. but he doesn't take pacifier so don't know how to prevent him from grinding.

i mean his skin not as tender as infant time so thinking of cutting costs. haha

i'm too lazy to apply lotion on him. boy does not need such soft skin. HAHA (i'm happy as long as he has no rashes.)

porky, the grit grit sound give me goosebumps! same, i also apply bedtime lotion on yuan2
happy.gif

ak, haha, i think head-to-toe will suit u -- 2-in-1 hence save u time
happy.gif

re: wet look
oh, due to the hot weather (remind me of my confinement last year), yuan2 is having perpetually wet look all the time -- she will sweat bucket while drinking milk, eating solids etc... dun recall she perspires so much when she was younger...

re: joke
here's to share a joke to brighten up ur day
happy.gif
IFC caregivers feedback to me that a boy infant walked towards yuan2 n wanna hug her -- she shaked her hand "violently" to indicate NO (not her usual goodbye/hi wave) and push the boy away *haha* wow, so young n know how to "reject" the boy :p

re: grinding teeth

Claire used to do that when she just had 4 teeth (2 upper and 2 lower). After more and more teeth erupted, she gradually stopped the habit. SO maybe you can wait and see..

ak,
i also still use california baby for Rachel ... n this 2 weeks afternoon shower will giv Mothercare one ... smell nice but body wash n shampoo separate
happy.gif

Mummies,
Any of u want to exchange the gain iq Sachets w enfagrow? Just realised i have 3 enfagrow sachets at my mum place... PM me..

hi mummies,

long time din read the thread liao. jus changed job this week. under probation is sooo boring... really missed my previous job colleagues.

re: baby shower bath & shampoo
my gal is using avent from birth to 6 mths, then change to J&J head to toe.

re:grinding teeth
i noticed she also likes to grind teeth during her sleep. will give her pacifier, unless she rejects.

ak - i'm using j&j head to toe on my kids, from young till now. even rachel, who's 3 is still using it. i always say i'm a lazy mum, if 1 bottle can settle everything, why not? ;p i always go chinatown to stock up on it.

i have enfagrow discount voucher and enfagrow sachets to exchange for qain iq sample tins. any mummy want to exchange with me?

feb_mum - i like head-to-toe too. the best is include moisturising effect. hahaha

bean, now my boy hv 8 teeth le but he still grind leh..sometimes i will use a toy to distract him if he do tt...

Febmum, j&j head to toe smells nice ? So far i use pureen one smell very nice loh..if got rashes then i will use cetaphil cos tt one ex ma..haha..i also lazy lah anyway boy no need to use seperate body or hair shampoo..very ma fun..just all in 1 will do

tdy got JL sales..i just went at causeway point one

porky,

what is JL sales?
I am also using pureen too..
Depends on what is on promo.
Normally will get pureen n bb johnson.
Pureen smell better..
The smell can stay with my boy the whole day.

yuki - yes, i'm changing greg from enfapro to gain iq. i asked my hubby to choose enfagrow or gain and he chose gain.

Re: Shoes
Though I'm not keen for my Arielle to wear shoes as yet. But so far she has 3 pairs and all are types. Sandals, dress shoe and everyday shoe.

They are like so keen for her to wear shoes. Arielle is also very excited to wear shoes. She would be assisted and held by the armpits to walking around.

Re: Standing
My daughter doesn't seem to want to stand although she can. Yesterday when she wasn't aware, my husband let go of her and let her put her weight holding the boxes. But when she realised, she sat down.

She only loves to be more adventurous on our bed as it's soft and comfy.

Re: 1st Birthdays
How did your babies 1st birthday experience go? From the prep/ordering stage to the actual day?

My Arielle using baby products from Mustela, Palmer's. At my aunt's house she will use J&J. But I've also bought Gaia products from the recent Babycare Festival.

porky - j&j head to toe not much smell.

mummies with older kids - anyone wan gain iq kids or enfakid milk powder sachets? their expiry is 5 oct 2010 and 31 dec 2010 respectively. i hv 2x gain iq kids and 3x enfakid. these are for 3yrs and above. pm me if you are interested.

Back