(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

joyce, babymay, lily and abby,
i tot we can go borrow cheekz's place for gathering again coz she has a very nice and big area for us to mingle ard..
else i can book function room at my place but the function room is only 1/3 the space of cheekz..
if u ladies r alright, then maybe can propose a date (weekday probably) and i can book..
as for food wise, we can go for buffet again but from another caterer for diff food..

gd morning ladies!

I'm back to work liao..today is the 3rd day @ work..and missing my babies @ home.

Shers, what happened to ur domestic helper? got problem? is she the one transferred from ur neighbour?

Abby, indeed pushing prams ard singapore is not easy..so last time i used to bring my #1 in carrier..safer lor..coz sometimes ppl dun give way to prams one..so u might wanna consider putting her in carrier instead
happy.gif

btw, ur baby's name is the same as my #1's name
happy.gif

this current helper is not the one transfer from my neighbour. its a new helper from the agency u recommend me.. current helper sucks!!! use alot of eye power instead of hand.. when come to eat, she is the 1st..
i think engaging her is like inviting trouble to my mum and myself.. during my stays at my mum's place then i know her pattern..
else when i'm ard, she knows how to pattern pattern..

BTW mummies,
i have 2 preloved yaolan for sales... those U-shaped... i have added 2 more springs to the 2 yaolans. if u r keen, please PM me for pictures and price.. will give best price for MAY thread mummies!!!

<font color="ff0099"> hello mums
i have no more binders left at home.. my dad will be back on the 1st of august with all the binders.. (S, M, L)..

so sorry to keep u all waiting!! and he has the binders for THIGHS!! so let me know if u are keen ok.. and he hasn't replied my sms about how much it costs.. so i will get back to all of u!!

yes!! there is hope for thighs now!!!

re: gathering
i don't mind going for another gathering at a function place.. easier to mingle n feed/change baby!!</font>

Shers,

I'm ok with any location as long as can accomodate us! I can always tell my hubby in advance when I need the car..(it's my name anyway
happy.gif
)

Mass gathering b4 end Jul
1. Shers
2. Joyce
3. Lily
4. BB_may
5. Abby

Re: JP gathering (tea/shopping)
Date: 20th July (Mon)
Time: 2pm.

1.iBite
2.juju78
3.feb_mum
4.okipoki
5.GraceofGod
6.joyce_yong
7.yuki_lim
8.Win
9. Sharon
10. Vera
11. porky_jean
12. SK (tentatively)
13. Shers
14. ak
15.Poohwei(tentative)
16. jamie_nov
17. andrea (tentative)

didnt get my neighbour's helper because she behaved very strangely before i do transfer. then my neighbour advised me not to get her. so in the end, i get a new experienced helper from agency. headache le... i have been having nightmares daily!!! especially when i bring both kids home on weekends with her.. every 3hrs, can tell me she is hungry... and i have to prepare food for her.. got once i super TL with her.. i was managing 2 cranky kids then she told me she is hungry. i cannot tahan and shout at her! then ask her cook maggie mee. then at my mum place, 11+am, she sits in the living room and wait for my mum to cook her lunch. gosh!!! when i saw that, i ask her go kitchen and prepare her own lunch. i say my mum is not her maid. engaged her to eat only ar.
i spoke to agent b4.. she asks me send her back for scolding. then i say its ok.. i will monitor for another 1mth. after 1 mth, she is still the same.. so i told agent, i cant take it liao. with her ard, i very stressed up.. i need to send her back already. now i bring only 1 kid home during weekend.. alterate lor.. no choice.. then i do my own housework.. stupid la.. but at least i'm happier..

Mass gathering b4 end Jul
1. Shers
2. Joyce
3. Lily
4. BB_may
5. Abby
6. juju78

Re: JP gathering (tea/shopping)
Date: 20th July (Mon)
Time: 2pm.

1.iBite
2.juju78
3.feb_mum
4.okipoki
5.GraceofGod
6.joyce_yong
7.yuki_lim
8.Win
9. Sharon
10. Vera
11. porky_jean
12. SK (tentatively)
13. Shers
14. ak
15.Poohwei(tentative)
16. jamie_nov
17. andrea (tentative)

<font color="ff0099"> Mass gathering b4 end Jul
1. Shers
2. Joyce
3. Lily
4. BB_may
5. Abby
6. juju78
7. audrey</font>

Mass gathering

Date: 27th July
Time: 11-3pm
Venue: North East Function Room
1. Shers
2. Joyce
3. Lily
4. BB_may
5. Abby
6. juju78
7. audrey

Shers,

sorry to hear abt ur helper from hell.
how come she needs u to prepare food for her? sad but true, usually these helpers need to be scrutinised and scold before they become auto. Your helper sounded like my 1st helper. Is she new maid or transfer maid? Does she knows u r sending her back? better not let her know in advance. Check her stuffs and make sure she dun steal anything before u send her back.

i bought a big tin of biscuits for my helper, told her that if she is hungry, she can eat the biscuits or cook maggie mee. So far my current one is well-trained liao...she came in as new without any experience. Then the initial 1 yr i will scrutinise and ask her to redo if things are not clean and i do reviews with her every mth. i am hoping she can extend another 2 yrs.

yes!!! she is from HELL... whahhaa...
she is new with experienced from middle east.. she has no cue that i'm sending her back.. cannot let her know..
last weekend, i had check her stuff at my hse already... packed already..
for the rest of her stuff at my mum place, havent pack yet... got to send her back before i check..
i also bought a big tin of biscuits.. and she finished all within 3 weeks.. imagine, she is only back to my place on sat and sun half day and she finished all.. gosh!!!
i also did monthly reviews with her.. i tell her whats wrong with her and expect her to change.. she can talk back.. what the F***.. urgh...
dont wan to talk abt her liao.. super sian.. the sight of her made me MAD!

gd afternoon mummies
happy.gif

915, wah, so fast go back to work... i thot of going back to work early -- coz a bit bored with yellow-face-wife lifestyle :p

re: mass gathering
can i request to change the date to mid week? my gal usually cranky on monday...

re: redness @ skin fold under neck/double chin
any recommendation on how to get rid of this?

Shers - wa u really sound hopping mad..

Adv sports - my mil uses the old fashion square modern in a box, smtimes she buys the white flower and wash my bb's face with it.

Any mummies still need nipple cream? I wanna let go my cream Medela n Avent cos I never used it. Also AVENT pacifier 3-6 mos. Anyone interest can pm me.

Shers,
Good luck for ur new helper
happy.gif

Adv, yeah i am back to work..suddenly missing the the yellow-face-wife days..haha..anyway i am going to work 4 days week from now on.to maximize my maternity leave.

as for the rash on the neck, i applied nappy rash
happy.gif

Abby, hopefully our arielles are not same surname ..heheh...mine's Ho
happy.gif

915: Mine's Yong.

For the mass gathering I'm not sure whether I can go cos so far. I stay west coast.

The JP gathering on 20th Jul 2pm maybe can.

bean: u can get telon oil from those jamus massage place. jurong pt has 1 shop dat sells it..

adv sports: ur girl so fast gt monday blues already. lol!

Missed out some postings... been pretty busy recently.

Anyway, where is the mass gathering ?

Abby, which part of west coast are u staying ?

i'm going back to work part-time tomorrow. don't know if i'm happy or sad. starting to miss the time i get to spend with my baby, but looking forward to have regular adult interaction.

Mass gathering

Date: 27th July
Time: 11-3pm
Venue: North East Function Room
1. Shers
2. Joyce
3. Lily
4. BB_may
5. Abby
6. juju78
7. audrey
8. Yuki

where is north east function room????

hey mummies - for those who hv bought the binders from Audrey - how long did it take you to lose the inches? I have been wearing M size for 24 hrs over 2 weeks - haven't dropped to S size (outest hook) yet leh... I didn't eat alot also
sad.gif
Any tips?

Abby,
I live near to u ler... haha.. at teban gardens, near to main road, opp church...

bean,
You can ask your PIL, maybe you can get the telon oil in KL.

Tinkles Mum, I think that the binders is very elastic. You just hook them one by one. After I hook, I can still see my tummy while wearing the binders. Maybe, I did not hook to the last hook. I think my tummy is real flabby.

gd afternoon ladies
happy.gif

flommy, bean, 915 &amp; tinklesmum, thanks for the tip on redness @ skin folds
happy.gif

bean, if use destin cream, will it be difficult to wipe off?

jamie_nov, haha, yah my bb has monday blues oledi :p coz we bring her out on weekends -- her sleep &amp; milk schedule interrupted...

<font color="ff0099"> binders
it works faster on some, slower on some..
like any other binders, the most effective would be immediately after birth so results will definitely be slower at this stage.

baby may, yup u will still see ur tummy after wearing it because the material is thin n its elastic. but when u take it off, it is supposed to be flatter.

after birth i was 34 n now i've lost 7 inches so to me, this binder works plus its not expensive as those commercialized ones thats why i recommended it.

like i said, it works faster for some, slower for some. if it works n results r instantaneous, i would be a millionaire. lol
happy.gif

commercialized slimming tea etc.. some loses weight, some doesnt.. so to each its own.</font>

adv sports,
Are you usuing the original (purple color) one? You may like to change to the creamy version (blue). Its smoother and easier to apply and clean off.

Adv sports,
You got to be rough! Hahahaha push her chin up.. My girl also don't like. But i have to force or else I cannot apply the cream for her!

Back