(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

baby may...

my MIL say she dun do such stuff last time...machiam she princess sia...yet she dun wana learn...

then she ask who bathe my bb...my hubby does it..she even doubt her own son...faint loh...

Cheyanne

ur mil abit ... bb all sleeping all the time de ma.. my boy eyes also always got dirt everytime clean liao next few min come again..

Cheyanne, I think if you seldom see your MIL, then no point teaching her also. For me, if people don't help, it is ok. But if they don't help, then they better keep their opinion to themselves. Or if they say, then just say one time, final decision still lie with us.

she wan us to stay wif her but we dont wan...cuz of some issues...long story...

ya..when she make comments...i jus tahan loh...

anyway got to go le...need to feed my baby...

u all take care...

hahaha....mil issue again....i have tons to say loh...

but dont want to spoil the mood here...anyway now i very straight forward towards my mil...and she also knw that...when she ask me questions, i listen liao not happy then i dont answer her...she will not ask again...then she will wait for few days later then ask me again or ask my hb...

Babymay,
Apparently nope, she just said he drinks alot, haiz ! Yeh she learns to respect me and when I sleep/nap/pump I will close the door especially my FIL is ard.

Cheyanne,
Think I saw u the other time when I visited my mum, and I dont have ur contact
sad.gif
Tell u, ur unit is directly opp my mum's unit cos both of u stay at the same floor. Haha so qiao !

<font color="0000ff">Mummies, I have following to sell =D No use for it, got as a gift..

Brand new, for sale at 20% off NTUC price. Delivery included for western or northern singapore!

Dates :

S26 Gold Alpha Pro Step 1 (900g) use by 09 11 2010
Friso Gold Step 1 (900g) use by 11 02 2011

i only have 1 each.. PM if interested. Thanks !!</font>

okipoki
wah...really very qiao...tat time rina sent out contact list for the gathering...u can find my number there...if not i pm u loh..

my unit is near the lift one..

Just came back from Vivocity. Found the nice, big, airy baby's room which all of you were talking abt! BF baby in one of the rooms and changed her soiled nappy there. The place is VERY nice but VERY COLD!!!

Directions: Exit from the glass door near Burger King/Mothercare (Towards the outdoor play area) and turn RIGHT!! It took me some time to notice the place.

Re: MIL
I dun stay with my MIL but they are usually very nice to us since we only go over during the weekends. But i get very stressed whenever she asks me "Why is baby crying? Hungry? Got bring her to see doctor? What is wrong?"

My SIL's kids do not kick up a fuss unlike my 2 gals who are colicky. I brought up the matter to my hubby and he even suggested that we do not go to my ILs' place. However, my ILs sure will call and ask "Why aren't u coming?"...

Re: MIL issue

I've got nice ILs actually, except that FIL is a bit hot tempered when my girl misbehaves.. other than that he is okay..

MIL is very nice, now that she comes over from Indo to help us take care of the kiddos, i am really very grateful towards her.. she helps out with all the houseworks..so now i am like princess haha! i only need to manage the kids that's all
happy.gif

Yuki
LIke what porky said, it makes a diff when u stay in IL house, rather than when ILs stay in your house..

hi mummies, sorry to interrupt, I'm from July threead. I have an extra bouncer from fisher price to sell. It can vibrate and have removable toy bar. Happen to receive 2 bouncer as gift. Letting go at $60. Brand new and unopened. Can collect at my place at Holland Vi. Anybody interested pls email me at [email protected]

Hi all, regarding MIL issue. I just visited my MIL with Jonas yesterday. Same thing - like to criticise over things I put on Jonas, the way i feed jonas, change him etc. When Jonas cried while i was having lunch, she doesnt even carry him when she was next to him - she said she is dirty cannot carry baby. When I managed to pacify him by carrying and coaxing him, she asked me to put him down so she can 'pat' him to sleep.

When Jonas had tough time drinking milk - grouchy and all cos he wants to sleep and he was hungry - she even said it was becos he didn't like my BM, ask me to change to FM. Wah lao!

Anyway Yuki, Cheyanne - I felt very sorry for you guys, esp Yuki. Things will be better after you get your own place... look forward to that k.

Hi Win, I go to my baby's room alot in the day so can look after him. But my mom will be there ALL THE TIME lor, so i have to literally tell her to back off if I want to try and take care of my son. If not, she will snatch him from me if Jonas cried while I was feeding him, or when I was trying to put him to sleep.

I think my baby is beginning to recognise people already and he is showing preference for my mom, which is no good cos that means I can have him on my own at anytime!

Hi Mummies,
regarding MIL issue ... my MIL ok one. I take care my gal since day 1 n only ask her to help me when I need to go shower or buy lunch n my gal sleep at yao lan. When I'm at my room with baby also never close door n my mil never go in except my gal cry very loud until no sound she will ask me y she cry.
The key thing is frm the first know pregnant already told her I will take care baby by myself. So now me n hubby will look after my gal
happy.gif

okipoki (okipoki), u mean i can fill up to 100ml for the glass bottles from hospital and freeze it? wil it break? cos i thnk that tume joyce says it wil break if we fill up full...?

Glenlyn

I think cannot fill up too full, as it MIGHT break when frozen.. Although it wont always break, but there is chance of it breaking.. so to play safe it's better to fil up to max 90ml..

re: telon oil
do we apply the telon oil directly on the baby's tummy? or do we have to put on our palms and rub then apply it on the baby like ruyi oil?

hi mummies!

i am a Dec09 mtb.. i hope i am not interrupting..
i am looking for a good confinement lady..as all of u have just finished your confinement, could you recommend me your CL if she's good?

thank you!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi mommies, I am looking to sell my baby's neck float - this is similar to the one at http://www.sgmambo.com/round_float.html, but orange in color.
Here is a photo of baby Kieran using it. This is almost brand new, used a handful of times only - he has since upgraded to a normal baby tube. This is suitable from about 3 months up to 1+ years or older.

2680401.jpg

Pls PM me if you are keen. Price: S$18. You can self collect in Seng Kang area during weekends/weeknites, or else have it delivered via registered mail for an additional $3. Thanks
happy.gif
</font>

re: telon oil

I rmb my massage lady also "pat" abit on the nose to clear the airway and the rub a "line" across the forehead for wat reason i forgot already bt it's for wind prevention purposes.

Glenlyvn,
Not exactly to the rim lah
happy.gif
Keke, Not too sure which brand of milk bottle u have cos Similac (fat bottle) and Wyeth (fat bottle) can hold slightly more volume
happy.gif

anxylyn, bean,

i ordered the doidy cup. will try it on my #1 first...she's still very messy using normal cups, hopefully the doidy cup can help train her.

Hi,

Hui Xin is officially 2 mth now! I have been busy baking &amp; going farewell lunches with colleague.

I pump in my car in Suntec carpark, before heading back home today!

rc cola &amp; okipoki

ok, wil do tat.. thnk i wil use the similac one to freeze.. cos i always use mamil gold to store milk, and tats only to abt 90ml.

Tinkles Mum,
telon oil can apply direct to baby stomach. Ru yi oil I use if baby stomach not good. every day use telon oil for after shower. Only to prevent wind.

bean,
here i dunno got sell or not, this one last week my mum came here n bring for us
happy.gif
some mummies ask me help to buy. u want? maybe can get next monday.

hihi mummies,
i have missed out so much posts.. hehee.. been busy with 2 kids and of course never ending maid problem.. my night mare is ending soon.. going to send current helper back to agency on wed!!!

btw, anybody keen in having another mass gathering before most mums go back to workforce??

ling,
think that gathering is more to lunch and shopping??

the mass gathering i'm referring to is more to the previous round that was held at cheekz's place..

WIn: Currently my girl sleep in the sarong for naps after buying it last friday. if not the cot wasted.

She'll only be sleeping in it totally when we stayover at my aunt's. Hopefully she will sleep in it at night.

Both my hb and I damn fed up. Because the place we stay doesn't allow me to access the mrt station by walking with my pram. Cos the overhead bridges are all stairs. Can only take bus. Even by the bus route I cannot push pram cos the place we stay opposite the expressway...

Back