(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

juz back from lunch -- watched my colleagues ate sashimi again while i had nabe yakiudon...

xue, great that ur MS is getting better! yah, i, too hope it will be over by 3rd mth. my SIL's MS started in 2nd tri though...

bean, we r in the same boat... let's bear with it for a few more weeks before reaching 2nd tri... jia you!

andrina,

When childre grow, you will have forgotten all the pain that we have suffered before.. then, you will start to enjoy every moment and tents to think if another experience will be good.

For Ginny's class:you can refer to the website.. same as the one I posted the birth story. There are more like birth story in the webby.

basic package is $1000, but I think I paid only abt $100 or more for 1 class that last 3hrs with snacks.
happy.gif
I did all the read ups abt birth choice.

hi ladies.. me not feeling well today. My stomach a lot of air.
sad.gif
wanted to take half day but raining so heavily just now. may leave earlier later..

Re: Stretch Marks cream
I'm using Palmer's Tummy Butter now, which I bot earlier from a spree. i like the buttery smell but i very lazy, so far only used once. is it a must to apply twice a day?

Re: Vaginal scan
For my pregnancy so far, i hadn't done vaginal scan but i did once before at another gynae when i had unknown bleeding halfway thru my cycle. just relax and it'll be alright. it can see your fallopian tubes and even ur large intestines!

Joyce: wow! labor of 20hrs! I think i would have fainted by then! I can't go without food! i'm interested in Ginny's class also but the whole package seems very expensive. What do you learn in one class?

joyce agree with tiny m that its ex... but its possible to take only 1 class for around 100? hmmm maybe we can see who else is interested and organize a sampler class?

tiny-m: how are u?? better? maybe drinking hot water will help??

Any1 looking for confinment lady and nanny at Toa Payoh area? My mother is available after CNY, experienced. Please PM me.

Joyce....ur story veri brave...think if i m u, i already got no energy to do such much thing le...eg, bkfast etc...stil natural birth...wat makes u wan to give birth on the floor instead?
for my #1, i dun even have strength to push aft nv eat for a day...but the monent my boy came out, my tears juz keep rolling dwn my cheeks...hee..

Piggy_Cow,

I am currently in NIE doing BA(Ed).
biggrin.gif

andrina gina,

Ya lor..so many teachers here! U just resign??
sad.gif
I am a dip ed cross-over and currently in my final year BA(Ed),I got 5 years bond awaiting me lor....

Re: Weight gain

I gain weight on my tummy hence I wear more loose fitting clothes now to hide my tummy. I can't wear most of my pants too,hence got to take out the pants I used to wear before sliming down to wear! Finally come into good use!
happy.gif
Surprisingly,none of my classmates discover that I am preggy!
kao_blush.gif
I dun intend to tell them till I am over 1st trimester or they ask me.
happy.gif

Gals,

Have yr colleagues discover yr pregnancy or u all intend to annouce after 12 weeks? I am coming 9 weeks this Thurs! Really counting down to my 2nd trimester and hope that after eating nausea feeling will go away man.
crazy.gif
Just realise that I can't take mayonese as will feel nausea after that.

rc_cola,

Enjoy yr holidays!
happy.gif

Happy holidays to all too! Can finally take a break 2molo tho got assignments to do...sighz...

baby_may_09,

I am in the same plight as u man... Of all things I gain a little tummy of fats. Also the result of eating too much I guess.
blush.gif
But for my case easily mistaken as a tummy to my frenz as I always had a little tummy but now bigger nia.... hahaha

Hi all

How's your day today? finally had time to log in and look at the posts!

poohwei - i also strongly believe in talking to the baby before she is out. When i had my #1, i was very determined not to take epi so i keep talking to her to be good and come out quickly when she is supposed to be out so that mummy doesn't need to suffer. True enough, when i have the urge to push at 5am, out she came at 7am so i just survived on laughing gas
happy.gif
So mummies, tok to your baby more!

WL - dun be so stressed out till you are having nightmare...try and think of happy things k?

May - Ya, he is very nice and assuring. My #1 is also delivered by him. BTW, realised our #1 is quite close, when was yours born? Was Prof Tay your gynae then as well? Only thing is you got to wait pretty long to see him though you made appt rite? he's quite popular
sad.gif

Xue - your boy is so cute! was the photo shoot taken in foto-u studio? seems familiar and similar to my gal's studio photos too. hehe...

JRT - i only told the HR folks that am preggy but hasn't told my classmates or lecturer yet. Though i got some classmates asking me when am i planning for the 2nd one, i just say ya, planning. Sigh...i only want to tell them after my 1st tri but tummy is showing but i guess they will assume that am fat since i duno them so well yet. hehe...

haiz.. my boy jus woke up and wan to walk ard the hse.. dun knw wats up wif him.. 2 nites liao.. wake up at 3am.. hmm...
piggycow.. yeah.. he was my gynae then... my #1 is on 25 Jun.. urs?

Hi Andrina, thanks for your advice on the olive oil, will try looking in the supermarket.

Hi JRT, finally someone same plight as me. I always tell myself as long as the baby is healthy, I don't mind putting on weight. But hopefully I can keep within the normal weight gain of 10-15kg (hopefully the lower end) and my baby can be at a normal healthy weight.

Hi May, luckily today is public holiday. You can catch up on your sleep then.

RE: Announcement of good news
When I first discovered that I am pregnant, I wanted to share the news with everyone, partly also because I am a first time mum, so blur blur, need advice from others. But my hubby says better wait till baby stabilise at 2nd trimester. So we have not tell anyone till last Saturday when we announce to our immediate family at 8.5 weeks so that they can share in the good news with us and give us some advice. My mother and auntie are very happy for us and my aunt suggested that I buy bird nest (bottled one) to take (Taka got 10% if you got taka card). I thought eat from 2nd or 3rd trimester more effective, but my aunt say no harm taking early, as it is also good for me. So my husband asked her to help us buy. Ok loh since hubby buying for me. I think I will take one tablespoon once a week first.

Re: Vagina Scan

I have been doing vagina scan for my last 3 visits to the gynae. I also feel abit uncomfortable, but I understand that vagina scan is more accurate especially during the early stage of pregnancy. I have requested to do the normal tummy scan. So my gynae ask me to drink more water before I go for my next appointment in 3 weeks time (by then, my baby should be about 11.5 weeks).

RE: Pre-natal course
I intend to attend pre-natal course too. Heard that Mrs Wong (the one recently in Channel u) is quite good.

RE: Constipation
Thanks for the advice on prune juice. I finally go toilet everyday and today it is blood free day for me. I will continue to take prune juice even though it is abit sweet.

bbmay.. ya lor.. he doesnt want to slp and jus continue to walk ard and disturb every1.. till 6am leh.. omg..

Happy Holidays! Nice weather today!

May - My #1 was born on 31 May so our 2 kids are abt the same age
happy.gif
So i might see u when we go for our gynae check-ups.. Aiyo, ur boy wana be super hero ah? wake up at 3am to save ppl. hehe... better dun let him walk around the house else he will make it into a habit. Keep him in his room better..I dun really have much morning sickness, just feel nausea at times esp when i am very hungry, that's abt it..

baby_May - I think it is better if u can buy the raw bird nest and boil it instead of drinking from bottle. Much tastier too..i used to drink that every week when i had #1. my hubby will give my mum $$ to buy and make for me cos she knows how to do it. More work but really taste much nicer. Good to attend pre-natal class too for #1 esp for hubby to go with you. But when i attended it last time, they keep selling to u breastmilk is the best gift for your baby so i was brainwashed by them. So when my milk supply didn't kick it after my gal was born, i was super stressed and nearly went into mild depression cos i refused to let my gal drink formula. sigh...those were the days..

For announcement, one colleague discovered cos my MS quite bad.. then soon, I keep taking leave/timeoff due to MS, then my boss question me.. so I no choice but to tell him.. so I guess most of my managers know already.. as for other friends, I plan to tell them after 3mths ba..

Only my boss and a colleague knows abt my preg. Boss needs to know cos gotta plan something when im on mat leave. Haha...seem like im indispensible. *kidding* My colleague discovered when she told me I look tired. Dunno cos I ask her for gyne contact or I do look tired after spending wee hrs of watching dramas over the past weekend. Haha.

I drop hints to my immediate colleagues but not obvious though. If smart, they will know. Hehe.

Im so eager to announce the good news to people around me.

My MS is not so bad. I can still tolerate. Just feeling mild nausea. A close friend of mine told me that sleepy is considered a type of MS to her too. That's what Im feeling right now.

Another colleague who just delivered her baby last week, seen her always wanna sleep during after tea breaks. She said sleepy. Hmm....anyone also share the same experience?

SK - me too... always feel sleepy.. sometimes i cant stay awake, take timeoff to sleep haha.. then can sleep for more than 12hrs kind..

oh.. piggycow.. then when is ur next check up? i havent gone for mine yet..

my preg tis time like no MS.. only mild nausea.. tats y i was like.. is it ok? hmmm...

Dear ladies

Sorry to interrupt, I'm from Oct 2008 thread
happy.gif

I have a set of belly belts bought from Mothercare in May 2008 to sell off. The set consists of:

(1) 2 sizes of belly belt button-up
(2) 2 sizes of belly belt slide
(3) 3 coloured panels to mix & match

The above are all brand new and unused, except for the small sized button-up, which was used only twice.

Perfect for wearing your usual clothes when preggy!!!

Bought at: $32
Selling at: $20, inclusive of normal postage

Please PM me if you are interested
happy.gif

1755841.jpg

Hi ladies! Everyone enjoying the holiday?

Re: Morning sickness
I dun really have morning sickness but I have night sickness! I can eat really well for breakfast and lunch but when it comes to 5-530pm, I'll start to get nausea. And by dinner time, i can't eat much. It's very sad cos my mum always cook good food and accomodate to my liking and very wasted to only eat a bit. And i'll get hungry around 9+pm and eat bread or drink milo but will get nausea again and sometimes puke when i'm brushing teeth. I'm looking at the bright side that at least i have my hubby with me and he can see how difficult it is to have a baby..

Re: Announcement
I only told one colleague so far and haven't told boss yet. I dunno when to tell him. He's very pro-family and always asking me to have kids but we have quite a busy schedule these days and he's very stressed so i dunno how to bring it up to him. I told the colleague cos sometimes i need to carry things and dun wanna hurt myself, so tell her so she can help me. But i guess a couple of my colleagues can guess cos my appetite in the morning suddenly became very good and that few colleague will offer me food and tell me to keep eating..

Re: Buying maternity clothes
I went shopping today and found this place with clearance sale! It's Cloud 9 at Suntec Level 3 (near Toys'R'us) and the clothes and pants are really cheap. I bought 2 pants and 2 skirts at less than $30 each (and they gave me a new one) and also a top (can be used as nursing top in future) for $20/25 (cannot rem). I think it's quite cheap, compared to the rest i saw, at least $40+ for pants. I saw a lot of ppl buying a whole stack like me! Do pop by if you're interested!

My holidays is being with my assignments and preparing for test.. *Stressed man**
sad.gif

Just went out a while for a Hari Raya gathering.That is the only time I feel relaxed...

Sighz...I think I am feeling a bit sad and depressed and stressed over my piling work and my energy level not as good as before. By 1230am, I will knock out liao. (Used to chiong assignments and tests till 2am last time but now I can't.)
crazy.gif

Tiny M > when is the sale at Cloud Nine at Suntec going to end? U know? Can pop by at Suntec on Friday with hubby.

What are the sizes available?

JRTlover, do take care. Health and baby more impt lah. Work is never ending. Just try to destress whenever you can k.

Hi JRTlover

I am from NIE (PGDE) too and my assignments are all due in Oct and I am now rushing to complete them. I wanted so much to do my work in the evenings but by 11pm, my body tells me that I need to shut down already. Sigh, please give me the energy to go through this ordeal!

BTW, I have an older girl who is 33 mths now so I can only "try" to do my assignments when she is sleeping..... Sigh

Hi Casey,

Glad to find someone of the same plight.. Ya...assignment deadlines is horrible lor...I am having backaches at this time (so early rite..sighz..) and I am feeling so uncomfy at times... I am also "trying" to do my best...sighz..I need energy too!
happy.gif
Btw, are yr classmates aware that u are preggy?

Btw, u are May 09 MTB?? Neber see yr name on the chart..hehe.. *Sorry I blur hor....*

Hi JRTlover

Only few of my GESL classmates know about my preggy cos I told them I cannot participate in the mini-olympics last week :p

Yeah, I am a May 09 MTB too but I was too tired to keep up with the thread. I even have a hard time catching up with the assignments.

I do not have much MS this time but I simply cannot stand the disinfectant smell in the toilet and in the NIE canteen! These smell will make me sick the whole day!

I sent you a PM as I need to ask you about the HR matters as I have not informed NIE about my preggy.

hi piggycow, Pls add me to the list too!

Nick : casey
Edd : 12 May 09
Gynae : Prof Mary Rauff
Hospital : NUH
Current child : 1 Girl, 33 mths old..
Staying at Dover

Re: annoucement
i only inform my boss. but i asked her in the meanwhile to keep it to herself lst. but i guessed she told my big boss cos yday, my big boss said he will walk over...ask me not to come over. cos we are in different bldg. lst time leh..haha...but i didnt ask him y.

Re: MS
maybe i still in very early stages. not yet.

Tomolo going for gynae lst time....nervous. scared of virginal scan.

hello!

Holiday over liao...sigh...

can i check whether any mummies know whether we can take 1 cup of green tea every evening? i always drink chinese tea after dinner but now that am preggy, i stopped cos the caffeine is quite high so tot to change to green tea instead.

May - My next check-up is on 24 Oct for the down syndrome test and u/s. Then will be seeing Prof Tay on 4 Nov for the results..when is ur next check-up?

JRT - seems like we are very similar
happy.gif
Only feel nausea when very hungry...haha..weird rite?

3wkold - dun worry abt virginal scan...maybe can see the baby via tummy scan liao so dun even need to do the virginal scan. Just relax and take a deep breath before they insert...dun be too tense up, will be fine
happy.gif

Casey - welcome to this thread!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae </TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>No of pregnancy</TD><TD>Gender of current child</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Stay in </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>1-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>14 mths</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May_09</TD><TD>4-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>andrina_gina</TD><TD>6-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>JRTlover</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>daec</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>14mths</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>13 mths</TD><TD>Delta Ave </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_Cow</TD><TD>8-May-09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>16mths</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>JEN</TD><TD>9-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>20 mths</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>3.5 yrs old, 10 mths</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>10-May-09</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>15 mths</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>12-May-09</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>33 mths</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>9 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>14 mths</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>F, M</TD><TD>6, 3 yrs old</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle_sp</TD><TD>26-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-09</TD><TD>Prof Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>15 mths</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 yrs old</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>liewb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M </TD><TD>7 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>12 mths</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Morning everyone! Welcome casey!

Seems like a lot of mummies to be here are studying! U all take care and rest whenever u can! I really salute u all! I usually knock out by 1030pm and remain unconscious till morning..

SK: I dunno when the sale is ending but i saw a notice that says that Cloud 9 will operate online from 18 Oct so I suppose it's somewhat soon. There're many sizes available for those on 50% but those pants and skirts that are like $20/25 do not have M and L is very limited. Better go grab soon!

Piggy_Cow: I asked my gynae if i can drink green tea cos i used to drink in the morning too! but he said green tea also tea so cannot. I dun believe and went to google and read up on green tea during pregnancy and it's really not good to drink green tea. apparently, since green tea is good for preventing cancer, it somehow affects cell development in BBs. not proven yet but i dun dare to drink leh.. my colleague said it's nonsense cos japanese drink green tea all the time and we chinese used to drink more tea than water mah. but better be on the same side. i can't stand not drinking tea so sometimes will take lemon tea and my hubby will scold me. i told him a bit never mind lah.. but green tea, i dun dare at all. even those packet ones..

hi piggycow, mine below, thanks

Nick : busy
Edd : 22 May 09
Gynae : Dr Christopher Chong
Hospital : Gleneagles
Current child : -
Staying at Redhill

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> morning all.!

piggy_cow,
thanks.! bingo!. photo taken at foto-u. its quite worth it hor. $120 for all photos return. hehe..

babymay,
i took birdnest from my 2nd tri onwards but stopped during mid of 3rd tri. my mum boiled the birdnest for me. Homemade is better then bottle. =)</font>.

good morning ladies!

xue, ur son very cute!

re : confinement lady
thanks to my sis, my mum will be coming to my place during my confinement
happy.gif
phew, that takes a load off my mind!

re : birdnest
my mum juz made birdnest soup for me yesterday. she said i need to take birdnest every 2 weeks (which my sis did when she was having my nieces #1 &amp; #2). yup, like xue mentioned, homemade is better than bottled.

re: MS
hmmm, feel nausea when very hungry...so everytime we feel nauseous, we need to eat?! i find that tough as i feel like puking and cannot stomach anything... how??

tiny_m, yah, same here, MS worse during dinner time! can barely eat!

Morning mummies

Today am on PM class only so got time to log on at home first
happy.gif

Tiny_M - when i had my #1, i also slept all day and super sleepy. But now cos i got #1 to take care at nite and on weekends, though am very tired, still can't sleep. Now i know why old folks always say #1 is the best cos u get the best of everything! haha! Actually i still take green or chinese tea but trying to limit myself to 1 cup every 2-3 days lo instead of daily.

xue - yup, worth it! I also took that promo and went on a weekday to take it so i also got 3 8R photos free as well
happy.gif

Welcome Gie
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae </TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>No of pregnancy</TD><TD>Gender of current child</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Stay in </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>1-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>14 mths</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May_09</TD><TD>4-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>andrina_gina</TD><TD>6-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>JRTlover</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>daec</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>14mths</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>7-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>13 mths</TD><TD>Delta Ave </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_Cow</TD><TD>8-May-09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>16mths</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>JEN</TD><TD>9-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>20 mths</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>3.5 yrs old, 10 mths</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>10-May-09</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>15 mths</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>12-May-09</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff </TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>33 mths</TD><TD>Dover </TD></TR><TR><TD>laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>9 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>14 mths</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>F, M</TD><TD>6, 3 yrs old</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gie</TD><TD>22-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle_sp</TD><TD>26-May-09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-09</TD><TD>Prof Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>15 mths</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 yrs old</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>liewb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M </TD><TD>7 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>12 mths</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back