(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

eviangal:
my gal also very pleglmy....
her pleglmy got some improvement but recently come again. also dunno wat happens...sian.

really wondering wan to bring her to private PD and get medication or not

<font color="9900CC">Stage 1</font> and <font color="CC0066">Stage 2</font> milk: For the enfa family, what I heard is <font color="CC0066">Stage 2 (Enfapro)</font> is higher in protein &amp; carbohydrates. If bb is fussy about food during weaning, bb shld take Enfapro for more complete nutrients. But if bb is fine with the food and not fussy, can continue with <font color="9900CC">Stage 1 (Enfalac)</font>.

hihi, been a long time since i last posted. kids n hb took turns to fall sick, n i was so tired that i wish i were the one to be sick next!

looks like all had fun at the party
happy.gif

powerball, edj,

which kinderclinic do u bring ur kids to? I used to go to the one at ESH, but somehow i find dr cheng a bit too brief in his consultations. for the expensive consultation that we pay, it would be nice if he could check her general well-being as well, instead of just focusing on her illness. It's not like the clinic is full of patients waiting to see him. that's the reason why i prefer Dr Terence Tan at the Mt A outlet.

hi powerball, tks for holding my supplements for so long.. sorry didnt manage to meet you the other night. ur hse is really close to the park connector! though we're separated by just 1 street, it's quite a long walk to n fro.. :p

ting2,
we go to the one at parkway..Dr vasanthi..
she is a bit rushy also stimes..coz she really has lots of patients everytime i go...but i like her lei..

Edj: No problem, u gals go ahead. Can update if there are any good buys there? If not worth going then I dont want to go already.. keke..

been so busy at work that i no time to check all the postings men...

was wondering if any mummies with Dr Adrian as yr gynae? By right was suppose to go back to him for check-up in Dec but i not too sure what this check-up is about? any mummies been already?

Porkylim, I went last wed. He just scan to see if your uterus is back to normal, and ask if you're still bf and if menses are normal. The check-up is free (as his package includes post natal check-ups as well) and MC is offered as usual
happy.gif

Next visit will be in Jun for pap smear.

edj, we're talking about Dr Adrian Woodworth, not the other Dr Adrian (what was his surname?)

Moomum,

oh is it??but my milk supply not say a lot also lei..
happy.gif

so yours not here also ah?and for those mummies who BF till 1 or 2 years, means no menses for that long ah??????

<font color="119911">Edj:</font> Datz a myth
biggrin.gif
U kan stl b bfdg &amp; hv ur menstrual cycle resume. Also even tho u may nt get ur menses it dun mean u nt ovulating. Datz why a while back we talked abt taking precautionary measures esp if u dun wan a another bun in e oven so soon
wink.gif
W both my kidz, my period came back when they were 3MO.

<font color="0000ff">Audrey &amp; KP:</font> Nice catching up juz now &amp; enjoying our kidz antics
happy.gif
Haiz, I walked around CP bt cldnt find e two elusive men's gifts... Running out of options. Hopefully kan find something when I join e Tanjong Pagar mommies 4 lunch 2mr...

Edj: Thurs I'm free but are u bringing bb?? My previous yr experience is very crowded &amp; stuffy...must go early...

<font color="aa00aa">Tanjong Pagar mommies:</font> Any1 wanna share e Angels Wipes (w anti-bacterial properties)? I'm bringing 4 bundles for Eviangal -- 3x80s + 6x30s. I kan bring another 2 bundles there if nd. Any1? Itz $4.75/bundle. I can bring either 3x80s or 6x30s. PM me if u wan
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">CARTER'S SALE:</font> Cath's rite, crowded, stuffy &amp; super long Q 2 pay. So dun bring bb. Or bring some1 2 chope plc in Q 4 u
biggrin.gif

hi all!
yep. can feel the busy busy feeling in this place.. :)
but can someone kindly reply to my thread?? cos im trying to look for a gd gynae frm KKH urgently.. and would really appreciate if recommendations can be given??
Thank you so much and sorry to disturb all mummies' discussion.. :)
cheers!

Cath,

most likely will bring bb along...u know my helper doesnt handle bb...but if need someone to queue at the cashier, i can bring my helper along...u want that?
I think powerball also can get her maid along rite?
how?
what time is early?they start at 9am..u let me know whats best and i will sms powerball...

mummies who attended the party @ Pam's place, i've uploaded some pics in FB......see there.....

eviangal, don mentioned. i havent got ur FB address...add me @ [email protected]
i'm going carter's sales this fri but cant cfm time. gotta see wat time hubby off n come fetch me &amp; still gt errands to run....both on half day &amp; trying to squeeze time for this sales fair......see if u fated to meet there....hee...

i'm trying hard to rmbr mummies + bb names to their face.....

Edj: I can arrive @ 9am. I'm not bringing baby so see u there? U have my hp no...so in case u can't find me, can call me...

Marie,

sure i can pass to Cath provided i meet her coz powerball wants to go after lunch.
let me arrange and let u know if i am able to pass to Cath okay?

Hi,

I had 1 tin of 400g of Dumex Mamil Gold Step 2 (Expire on 23/07/2011) + $5 voucher off for 700g Mamil Gold Step 2 Newgen (Valid until 31/12/2009) letting go $10. Self collect at Admiralty/Raffles place(Weekday only). If interested can sms me at 97905232.

Thanks!

hi,

i hv 1 tin 400g Nan 2 HA wanna exchange with similac follow-on containing Advance EyeQ Plus with Immunify ingredients..pls pm me if interested..tks !

Edj

my bb stil on BM but my menses come after exactly full mth

i think depent on individual if u wori can ask doctor

my friend menses come after 6 mth lor

KIDZSKIDZ

Carter sales may i know when , where and time ?

kidz
yes my bb's name is E! hehe. those who left the xmas party late wld have witnessed how i dropped my bb RIGHT FROM MY OWN ARMS! (luckily i'm not tat tall n he landed on pravina's alphabet mat!) still, i felt soOoooOooo guilty ;(

mummies,
i got the puffer fish bath toy from carrefour or toysRus i think. forgot wat brand but it's ard $10. they haf other designs too but i find this color more appealing.

edj,

enjoy ur period-free bfg.. mine came back long time ago n i'm still bfg too.

yeah, looking forward to lunch with tanjong pagar mummies later!
happy.gif

pravina
u're fast! haha. did u happen to chance upon the BP or u went searching for it? =p

i think knocking sound is quite effective for stopping bb from crying. our PD oso has a tub of wooden blks tat he alwiz uses after vacc to stop bb fr crying. so we learnt tat fr him. =)

oso chk this out for another way to stop bb crying: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-s-Bc0DpWo

edj
same here, no sign of period. hee. and i did not go back for any chk up after delivery! should i??? must i???

for mummies who had cesarean, haf u ever worried abt adhesion? did the gynae inform if they did anything to prevent tat? i'm juz wondering if there's a std procedure for tat.. coz my gynae did not say anything abt tat..

Post delivery check up: Mummies, I did not go back for my last check up either. Wondering if I should make an appointment to do so.

Can I also check if anyone of you had taken the vaccine at the birth canal area? Cant quite remember the name for it.Its to prevent cervical cancer.

Sh: Added you in facebook

Jean: Thanks for the pics.

Sorry mummies, still very busy lately to handle the pics. Tired out when home every night.

Jean,
happen to chance upon the thread.. was looking for the haenim playards and mat thread... Love your playmat.. gonna buy one!!

=)

Hi mummies, sorry to intrude, I'm from Jun '09 thread. We've 7 babies keen in Sean Lau Photography baby shoot. Is anyone here organising for their photoshoot or are keen to join us?? Pls take a look at www.seanlau.com Pls contact mi at 97932771 if keen, thks!
happy.gif

Sean Lau BP
10 babies sign up @ $208 ($30 off our Classic Baby Package)
20 babies sign up @ $188 ($50 off our Classic Baby Package)
30 babies sign up @ $178 ($60 off our Classic Baby Package)

Classic Baby Package www.seanlau.com
- 02 Hours Session for your baby with Sean Lau
- 05 Pictures of 5" x 7" (High Resolution)
- 01 Reprint on 8" x 12" with Framing (Table Top)
- DVD of selected images in High Resolution

*Additional Pax can join in the session for $25/pax instead of $35.
If both parents join in for a family portrait, will throw in an additional picture worth $30.

* Recommended age: Below 1 year

eviangal,
cervical cancer vaccine - there are 2 brands in the market. works best before a person is exposed actually. so not v applicable to us mummies la. ;)

Pravina: Will you be ordering the playmat from them? Can you help me to order an additional zipper bag? Mine is torn but I did not buy my mat from them previously. Will pay you $4 for it.

They usually give more favours to their own customers.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">CARTER'S, OSHKOSH, ETC. WAREHOUSE SALE</font></font>

3385700.jpg

<font color="ff0000">I understand fr other mommies dat e stocks kan b quite old i.e. we'll c things dat were offered 2-3yrs back. So do choose carefully e.g. ensure no discolouration or stains. Especially when u c onli 1-pc -- be suspicious why itz e onli 1 available i.e. likely rejected by others coz of defects...</font>

Back