(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

mummies,
how do u combat mozzies at home with bb ard ah? my bb has been getting quite a bit of mozzie bites ever since NEA did fumigation in our area few days back. MIL kept saying tat the fumigation chased out all the mozzies tat's y they r attacking.

i put the mozzie patch on bb's walker n crib but he still gets bitten le. so red n big, those bites. will turn into blisters n they take very long to go away.

Eviangal
Wld u happen to have a pic of the onesie in Minnie Mouse? But i think the pillowcase design nicer hor. Ok, count me in...let u know the size later can? Ok, I already asked her abt the one i wanted. She said she'll let me know if reservation doesnt go thru. Wow ur Lc v ex leh...but then agn, i din use anything when i visited her. suay cos tt time i delivered she was on holiday, otherwise if i was staying there then her consultation wld hv been free.

Jean
yups abt there. but im pumping 4 times a day leh. i used to be able to pump at least 24 oz, then 20 oz, now only 17 oz =( but i just got my period so mabbe tts y cos the last time also like tt. hope after period ss will go up agn. r u intending to stop already? 3 bottle + 2 latch is 5 feeds a day leh girl... My girl only drinks max 24 oz. Feeds usually 5 oz 1st n last feed. Middle 2 are 3-4 oz abt 1 hr after cereal. My Pd said min is 400ml so tts my target lor. As long as she drinks more than tt, I'm happy. Cos she's not v keen on milk. duno if she'll be more interested in FM...

<font color="0000ff">Jean</font>, I use the insect repellant on my baby.. i think it is more effective. There is a roll-on insect repellant for babies. You can buy one at Robinsons

When I had this problem, I took baby out of the room during day time and spray the room with insecticide and close the doors and windows for a few hours. I put her back into the room at night.

yes, babies immune system is still quite fragile. Any mossie bite my gal gets becomes a blister with pus after a few days.. erghs!

Powerball,

thanks...yeah he accepted Fm for the past few days..hopefully this will continue...

brought him to the doc also just now..for insect bites...got some cream to apply..

Dexter still not any better ah? which Dr u go to?

Eunice, don't give up. U already crossed the half way mark so just continue. My ss also dropping even though no menses n i have to struggle to keep it up as my bb not interested in solids so he still drinks like 180ml x 5 times per day plus night time latch. I sometimes still wake up to pump in the wee hours of the morning.

Edj, went back to Kinderclinic again. Have to go again for review on tue. PD bills very ex. For this round of illness, i spent $100 at Eastshore n close to $250 for the 2 kinderclinic visits alone. My baby bonus going bust.

Eunice, Eviangal,
please dun give up ... JIAYOU!!
me gonna keep doing it till my boy's 1yo...
need to stop after that cos will be back to my full job scope.. will persevere if i can and SS is good.. but work is work...
=)

Dear All, my recent experience told me it really pays to continue to BF if can. Coen was down with diarrhea and can't drink cow's milk and he can't take solid as his digestion no good will puke once food touch mouth. Luckiliy he can drink BM which is safe even during diarrhea, hence he did not lose much weight even though diarrhea for nine days. Pls push on. There're 1-2 days when i ultra stress no milk at all, but I still pump and try again the next day. pls push on.
happy.gif

powerball
thanks for ur encouragement. the wife of debabyshoppe chanced upon my post here n actually msned me to share with me her experience. talk abt after-sales support! hehe... im convinced i shd just go see a LC - at least get confirmation so next baby i'll also know what's happening when ss drops. if really no prob n its just ss then mabbe its time lor. wah dexter is drinking a lot!! ur ss is very good to keep up leh? if my ger drinks tt amt, long time ago already FM... n she hates frozen milk. i hv to resort to adding to cereal cos even mix w fresh/fridge milk she can tell n will refuse to drink. babe, got to try to make dexter take solids la cos our milk not enuff iron for them already now...mabbe u try sweeter cereals like nestle/frisocrem? i hv a friend whose baby refused all cereals until she used frisocrem. he eats happily BUT the problem is...he only likes sweet stuff now according to her.

pravina
thanks dear. my target is also 1yo... r u supplementing with FM or still fully BM?

eunice,
i'll cont till bb 1 yo if possible. anyway he's oredi on 1 btl FM coz my ss really can't match his demands.
u mean u can haf menses even while BF? when shld i be expecting it? still haven't got signs yet..

powerball,
u're really hardworking wif the pumping! my bb quite readily accepts alternatives so i guess tat relieves me of all those stress..
and yes, PD bills are expensive! do keep ur bb's healthy n away fr germs/virus/bacteria as much as u can!

Eunice, u changed ur pump parts and still have the full feeling? My 1st experience was faulty pump but lately also have the full feeling even though pump for 30mins. Only when have 2nd letdown then get the empty feel but seldom have 2nd letdown. I just changed the brand of cereals and still got rejected.

Jean, the word here is "bo bian". My bb rejected FM n also don't like solids. Tried 2 brands liao. Also tried to sneak some cereal into his milk bottle but kenna rejected. Teat not even reach his mouth, he knows.

Jean

I never thot about that problem. I roll it on her and wait for it to 'dry'.. cos it gets absorbed by the skin quite quickly.

I put on her face, legs, neck and arms.. I think my gal usually only licks her fingers so I don't any insect repellant on her fingers.

Coral, agree with u abt the BM part. When i came down with chix pox, my bb's case was very mild as i believe he got some antibodies fr the BM. With this round of fever/flu illness, the PD also commented that since i bfing, bb will also get some antibodies. Read somewhere that babies immune system is like a piece of white paper and averagely, they will fall sick like 12 times per year which works out to once a month. So continue bfing so that they get the antibodies!

Jean
yes can. i got it when 2nd or 3rd mth leh. had abt 3-4 times already...but v irregular, unlike b4 pregnant. i find the flow heavier too n last longer. BUT no more cramps!!!!! =)))

powerball
i din notice leh. i changed cos i felt it was time. but it did feel more powerful for the first few time. can feel the pull on the nipples. only recently i noticed the "still full" after pumping cos when ss was adequate i din really pay attn =P i dun feel letdown at all lor...dunno wat it feels like. try other brands? i got samples for nestle if u want...try the gerber puffs etc?

<font color="0000ff">Jean &amp; Joie:</font> Try those mozzie patch dat u kan stick on2 bb's clothes or on things near bb - out of their reach. Natural ingredients like citronella (lemongrass). Sh was running bp on diz 1M ago &amp; many of us bought. Or juz get fr Guardian etc. I stick 1pc on stroller when we're out. Or on back of kidz clothes &amp; pantz. 4 B1 I give some pks 2 her teachers @ CC so they stick 2 her clothes when out @ park 4 walks or outdoor play. I find diz patches much more safer alternative coz anything applied 2 their skin now has 2 b monitored for allergic reaction + there's e risk of bb ingesting e lotion, spray, etc.

<font color="ff6000">Trip 2 KKH A&amp;E:</font> Went w B2 @ abt 3pm. Left him aslp on bed w a barricade of cushions bt he woke &amp; fell on2 e gym mats on e floor. Heard him crying &amp; ran in 2 find him on his back. So brought him 2 b chked. So far so gd. Sigh. On Mon nite was B1 who went 2 A&amp;E coz she somehow tripped ovr her own feet &amp; fell face on2 e bedrm door - kena big swell on left temple &amp; long bruises &amp; abrasions on left cheek &amp; scalp. Kept her home til 2day JIC...

<font color="119911">kidz,
nw our bbies can climb thru almost everythin, cushions doesnt keep them in plc anymore, got to b careful. hope ur B1 is fine nw, hopefuli no swell on her pretty face.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Kris:</font> Tx, she sustianed super 'beautiful' bruises. We worried e bruises wld b 2 attractive 4 her frenz 2 resist pressing so we kept her home til 2day
kao_sticktongue.gif
Bt her teacher said 2day her frenz surrounded her &amp; asked w much concern wat happen, got put ice, etc. Haha, so cute rite? Every AM when B2 &amp; I send her in, her frenz wl also surround us &amp; say 'hi' to both of us.

kidz....hope u no get "scolding" from hubby or PILs. when kids fall, u feel so bad tat its ur fault n still gotta see other people's faces....

hope both bb recover fast!
u going for the xmas party? see u then....

<font color="119911">Sh:</font> Haiz, both accidents took place during my 'watch' so my hb juz shake his head. We'll dismantle e bed diz wkend &amp; go back 2 putting e queen on e flr til B2's able 2 climb up &amp; down steadily. Prob another 6M. Dan take e bed out of cold storage agn. Unless we intend 2 'banish' them in2 e kidz rm whc is currently more of a store cum crafting rm... In fact e kidz rm 2 B1 is like a wonderland coz we kp all e new toys, gifts fr ppl etc there &amp; every now &amp; then wl take something out 4 her 2 play w...
wink.gif
Okie, c u Sat!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Kidz,
Hope Seb is fine now... and hope B1 is getting better!!
i got wrapping paper at my place so if need, can wrap at my place lah!!
=D
i'm getting excited too ... cant wait to meet all the babies and the parents of course!!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Pravina:</font> Tx! I totally 4got 2 reply ur SMS coz it was juz b4 his fall. So cfm onli me &amp; bb on Sat. B1's going w Daddy for father-daughter bonding time -- he's been so busy she's clammering for his attn <sigh> Cldn't find ladybugs juz now so got bumble bee instead
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Kidz, no worries!! bumble bee works fine too!!
you take care and rest well.. busy day it has been for you!!
=0</font>

kidz...
it is my lst time gathering w mummies .....
hope your bb okay..

pravina..thanks for organising
To Account POSB Savings
180-00720-2 pravina
Amount S$15.00
Transaction Reference 2593778928

Mummies,

anyone fed bb cheese already?
i want to but dont know whether okay coz i saw the ingredients inc salt...anyone going to see a PD soon, maybe for regular vaccine or sthing? if yes, can help to ask for me please?

<font color="119911">Jean:</font> Abt mozzies in ur house, actuali wl b better 2 get those electric mozzies repellant dat u plug in2 wall socket. It emits a high frequency dat repels them. I personally still prefer e old fashioned ones where u insert a mat into a 'heating' component... i like dat smell, tink coz my parents used it when I was growing up
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff6000">Powerball:</font> Oh dear, how come Dexter dun take 2 solids? Izzit mom's milk 2 tasty?
wink.gif
Wat u been eating har?

<font color="0077aa">Eviangal:</font> Datz quite a bit 2 pay re seeing LC. Bt itz gd dat u feeling e relief now. Soldier on 4 Vals' sake! &amp; 1000 tx 4 helping me collect my stuffs fr Ade's 2mr. Kant wait til Sat 2 xchng loot w u! Heehee...

<font color="aa00aa">B2's Diet:</font> Tx God he's taking well 2 all e new foods I've intro in2 his diet. Bt so far onli veg: pumpkin, carrots, peas, spinach, sweet potato... He also likes bananas &amp; e bb yoghurt. Wl intro fish next wk &amp; hopefully he'l cont'd 2 open his mouth wide. Bt now he has 4 teeth - 2 ea on top &amp; bottom, so he's been nipping me quite a bit, a few x ea day; once so hard there was blood... Sigh, bt I muz perservere 2!

<font color="119911">kidz,
my #1 sch mates oso the same, everytime i go pick her, they will run to me n hold my hand, so cute.

u all enjoy ur xmas party, i got sth on in the afternoon so cant join.</font>

Powerball,

yes PD bill is really expensive..i brought my bb to kinderclininc ytd for insect bites...paid more than 70 for it...jia lat...i think since bb was born, i must have spent thousands of dollars on PD's bills alone...
sad.gif

Mummies,

so all of u going to BF till 1yo? got supplement with FM or not? i have started supplementing with FM coz i am tyring to get him to drink from bottles..so easier to use FM as no need to heat up...so only latch on in the am and at nite..or when going out..more conveneinet to BF thanbottles..
happy.gif
no need to bring all the water, bottles and FM...
But i notice my milk supply seems to have decreased lei..now if i pump most only 60ml-70ml..how ah?

Any reason why u want to BF till 1yo?

<font face="trebuchet ms"> hi edj, me'd given the laughing cow cubes cheese to my #1 when she was aro 10M, and she loves it. She still taking cheese but those kraft ones... so will do so to my #2...

my ss also down to rock bottom again.... used to pump 3 btls of 6oz in 2 pumps in office hrs... NOW only 6oz even pump twice leh.... very stress.... for the past 3weeks, my boy has rejected btl feed @ all.... and mil gotta put the BM/ FM into the chor bee gor and spoon feed him.... even plain water in btl is refused... so thinking shall me jump to using cup? any advise....

@ 1st, just wanna bf pass the 6M will do but after knowing how to get my boy to direct latch, me wanna do it as long as me can provide and he wants it.... **sob... but my ss is so horrible low leh...

<table border=1><tr><td>Apr 09 List</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NickName</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Bb Name</TD><TD>Bb Gender</TD><TD>Staying Pl</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD>Rui Han</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Kallang</TD><TD>Upp Boon Keng</TD><TD>FTWM-Clemnti </TD></TR><TR><TD>Patpl</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>Chanessa</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marie Kwek </TD><TD>24-Mar</TD><TD>Xander</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD>Compassvale</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cocobunz</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rose ling</TD><TD>26-Mar</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM- FREE on Thu </TD></TR><TR><TD>maya 2715</TD><TD>27-Mar</TD><TD>Sandiya</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>west side</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>idaarshad</TD><TD>28-Mar</TD><TD>Akmal Rizqin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fairylander</TD><TD>28-Mar</TD><TD>Cash Ng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raspberrytea 77</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>Matthias Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tktotts</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>Rian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>Nadia Rei-Ann</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jinglebel</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kris</TD><TD>31-Mar</TD><TD>Kerryn</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coolzy</TD><TD>31-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>swt2baby</TD><TD>1-Apr</TD><TD>Jarell Mok</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jolen78</TD><TD>1-Apr</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>powerball</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Dexter</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bonbon (Veronbb)</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Caitlyne</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LovJ (Fiona82)</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Jayden Ang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>gallop</TD><TD>2-Apr</TD><TD>Keene</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Denuse Pereira (denizz)</TD><TD>3-Apr</TD><TD>Tasha</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine (tft)</TD><TD>4-Apr</TD><TD>Maverick</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>Jalan Tenaga</TD><TD>FTWM-teacher </TD></TR><TR><TD>porkylim</TD><TD>4-Apr</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>N.M (maman)</TD><TD>4-Apr</TD><TD>Kai</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD>Novena</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>DC (xcapism)</TD><TD>5-Apr</TD><TD>Eden</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycrysania</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Cara</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iris (irisgirl82)</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Jerald</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qianhui</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>moogey23</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Jade Chan</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipanipan</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Ilyssa</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Bt Merah</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>oshgosh baby</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Haig Road</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM-Tanglin </TD></TR><TR><TD>JamGal</TD><TD>8-Apr</TD><TD>Andrea Vu</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kgal</TD><TD>8-Apr</TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Orchard</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>novi (pew wife)</TD><TD>8-Apr</TD><TD>Ji Cheng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mommy of Gems</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Jewel</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Teban Garden</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM-Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kidzskidz</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Sebastian En Ler</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>clementi</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousy_pig (suiching)</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Kayven</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lynn koh (twittymon)</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pei (lemon_tea)</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Mikaela</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD><TD>Ave 3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodos</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilmoo</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD>Lyn</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4eva</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>edj (milkmostoer)</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD>Edgar</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ow-mummy </TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Chelsey Alyssa</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jalan Kayu</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Telok Kurau</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Balestier</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ciarie</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Asher Chen</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>indulgene_queen</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD>Prudence</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD>Fernvale</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyan</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ultrabeary</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>koi</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>karrie</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD>Mea</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eline</TD><TD>13-Apr</TD><TD>Mitchell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SKS (Sjas)</TD><TD>13-Apr</TD><TD>Simran</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>west side</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>14-Apr</TD><TD>Raynie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tan (jacrudo)</TD><TD>14-Apr</TD><TD>Gisella</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM- Yishun (Teacher) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Claire</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>Javier Kwan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblybride</TD><TD>16-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas J</TD><TD>17-Apr</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sh…</TD><TD>17-Apr</TD><TD>Jonas</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nurik0o0o</TD><TD>17-Apr</TD><TD>Tiffney</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyLittleWoman</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD>Raeann Claire</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>19-Apr</TD><TD>Valene Lai</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>moo mum</TD><TD>19-Apr</TD><TD>Yuanji</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocz</TD><TD>21-Apr</TD><TD>Shevon</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>andrea (andrea1985)</TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD>Winston Zhong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM - TPY </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coral</TD><TD>26-Apr</TD><TD>Coen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Telok Kurau</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM-Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>oshiezan</TD><TD>26-Apr</TD><TD>Andi Bazli</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jean (jean503)</TD><TD>26-Apr</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM-Orchard </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Corine's Mum</TD><TD>29-Apr</TD><TD>Corine</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM - Teban Garden </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>Esan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>AMK/ Bishan</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM-Bouna Vista </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>Shermay</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM-Clarke Quay </TD></TR><TR><TD>Audrey Lau</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>Enya</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3wkold</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Bernice</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ashleigh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DTSmummy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunbeam</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sanni (wongbaobei)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>baked potato</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>37</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>total</TD><TD>73</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>

Hi Leereiner,

oh okay i saw that..but got salt lei..its okay ah? i thot we r not supposed to feed salt to bb until at least 1 yo?

re: breastmilk supply...sigh...yeah me too..initially i also wanted to just BF till bb 6mths old,..but like u, since both me and bb are already expert in latching technique, thought i will just cont for as long as i can..furthermore up till 3 days ago, he refused to take from bottles..so got no choise...but since few days ago, he started taking from bottles..i was so happy...i have been giving him water and stimes milk using the mag mag cup..he has been now promoted to the straw stage...
happy.gif
yeah u can try that or just be persistent...about giving bottle..it took me a very long time before he started taking from bottles...

so hang in there..i am sure your bb will soon understand that if he doesnt drink from bottles he will have no milk to drink...then he will kuai kuai drink..hehe..they are very smart...
happy.gif

so u just going to cont untill breastmilk supply stops by itself ah? i think its okay lah hor if we stop anytime now..my bb is 8mths old already now..i am feeling a bit guilty actually for forcing him to take from bottles...
sad.gif

pravina
can i juz pay u cash tml?? since it's oredi Fri n i haven't got chance to do IB yet.. sorry!
wat time shld we be at ur place?? i'll follow the majority =)

haf u got enough playmats oredi? i think i'll bring some toys too since we're gonna drive there

3wkold
it's my 1st time meeting Apr mummies too! quite excited n anxious actually =)

<font face=" trebuchet ms"> hi edj,

my #1 is a very fussy eater till now so me tried lotsa of food on her... she rejected them leh... she likes sour stuffs, cheese, kiwi, strawberries, berries, yoghurt, etc... so me wld mix the cheese in her meal... but stimes failed too hor... ya salt contents so wld gave bit by bit...

me cant use btl on him myself leh seems like he knows that he can get milk from me directly, not via btl leh... he struggled when me tried to pop him the btl when he's aro 4M...

is my mil has hard time bah... me working leh so gotta rely on mil yah... she said she tried n tried, used all sorta of ways, coaxs- all no use yah.... what's is mag mag?? is it a brand? any pic to see? think shall get one after work today bah to let him try...</font>

kidz
i hope #2 is fine now. i can imagine the fear u felt!
re: the bumps on #1's forehead, i'm sure she'll be fine. i rem having bruises on my forehead too when i was abt the ht of the door knobs, hehe. for some reason my siblings n i kept knocking our heads against the knobs n got big bumps on our foreheads after tat. we still haf photos as proof. all of us turned out fine still. =p

juz to share, my SIL's bb fell onto the flr even tho he was slping in btw she n hubby! happened when bb was abt 9mth+. she was awakened by bb's crying at 5am n was in total shock!!! somemore her bed is quite high n got a platform so the bb muz haf knocked himself on the platform b4 landing on the flr.

mummies, how do you stop your babies from scratching their faces? My gal has a bad habit of scratching her face, rub her eyes very hard as she gets frustrated trying to fall asleep.

I wear mittens on her hands but she will use her mouth to pull them out.. She sometimes scratch till she cuts her skin and this leads to blisters with pus.. How do I stop this bad habit of scratching?

Edj: ok lah...not tat bad..only spent 50 plus this time...brought my colleague, she spent 150!!!

My supply also dropping but I'm very kiasu one...every time drop a bit, I would drink tons of water &amp; increase no of pump, etc

<font color="666600">Leereiner: Can update my details? My boy's birthdate is 25 March; not 24 March. FTWM-Loyang/Pasir Ris.

Thanks so much!!
happy.gif
</font>

Leereiner,

mag mag is the name of the bottle..its basically pigeon brand lah...i think have orange and blue in colour.. u can try the spout first before going to straw..i find it good...my bb loves to drink from that..
robinsons having sale i think..go and check it out...

kidz
yes, i shld b more generous wif the mozzie patch. got 1 pkt fr Kiddy Palace but hardly use.
the high freq sound anti-mozzie thing didn't work for me leh. bought 2 n they're juz lying there now. hubby read tat the claims r controversial = not 100% guaranteed

Jean,
no worries, you can pay me when you come for the Party!!.. come by at noon.. food will be ready by 11.45...
gonna use my puzzle mat and will have a huge blanket over it as well.. will bring some toys down .. need to keep babies entertained!!

Leereiner,
JIAYOU!!! my SS drop to abt 6 oz combined both sides.. very sad... and my boy is still latching on frequently thru the nite.. does not sleep thru just yet...just gonna persever on with BFing...
=)

Back