(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

hi mummies,

<font color="0000ff">have a fabulous CNY one and all! =)</font>

ciarie/lovj/yvonne/pravina/pat/babymummy/kittybride: i'm a happy little taitai, and i guess 'taking minutes' is just part of my character, especially when im replying to msgs 1-2 weeks old. kekeke... =D

ciarie: thanks for updating! i just got the table from dev19 - a huge thanks to her as well! ill try to post it here later - maybe u can add to the list [not nice to miss out on the less forum-active mummies bah]? both u and hubby avid forum fans wor. btw, the neurogain webby isnt functioning leh...

tingting: where can i get nordic naturals DHA capsules?

yvonne/xiaoace: ill upload the baby preparation list here later if i can...

pravina: hehe, not many folks here have baby showers, so its gonna be a good time to collect gifts before and not after the baby's born [kinda like the wedding gift list popular amongst angmohs]. but seriously, its up to u if u dun wanna get jaded entertaining twice within 3 months. thanks for the info on clarins!

karrie: thanks for the nepia hotline number... =)

jamgal: the feminine wash is more for discharge and itch problems, and i agree with ciarie, antiseptic washes are probably more useful post delivery...

pinkpiglet: so how did they respond to your feedback at MCYS?

babymummy: hope u r feeling better. how do u get clarins samples leh? it will always help to cut down on high carbo foods [mainly sugar, bread, rice, noodles] if u dont want to tip ur body's balance over... flu vaccine for those in singapore must take twice a year, and it's not 100% one wor... there's always a margin of error of x grams during a scan, that's why it's always an estimate, like pat, i'll be quite shocked if ur baby really quadrupled its size over just 4 weeks.

kittybride: yeah u better watch ur diet during CNY horh - ill check on u... =p oh no ur poor CL, but hope uve gotten a new CL - babymummy's advice sounds good... if u dont need the CL to help clean up, i guess u can just order CL food...

dodos: most of the time, they do the urine test, if there's sugar in it more than 2 times, they will suggest u go for it.

pat/karrie/beloved: u gals r funny!

lovj: dont think coz u r the only one here who has that obs, hes necessarily bad. could be hes more ex, clinic location not ideal leh?
re: baby update
just went for a scan on monday and baby is 900+g at 26+ weeks, and head down for the past 2 scans. im really enjoying rubbing my tummy and talking to baby, especially when he moves around. lovj, my hubby like urs - also rub my tummy and say almost exclusively the same few words... curiously, when did u gals first see ur baby moving [i.e. the tummy skin moving]? my baby listens mainly to what i listen - mainly english and chinese pop. over the past week, my baby has watched season 2 of 24 and quantum of solace with hubby and i. kekeke...

re: manual breastpumps &amp; cloth diapers
anyone has experience with manual breastpumps? which brand is good? im wondering if i should try it first coz im kinda small cup sized and dunno if ill succeed without an electric one... what about cloth diapers - any good ones to recommend?

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
April MTBs List [From Dev19]
April09Babies(1).xls (28.7 k)</td></tr></table></center>

<font color="0000ff">Hi Mommies! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!!!</font>

Pls add my details to the update list --

Nick : Kidzskidz
Expecting : #2
EDD : 15 April
Bb Gender: Boy
Gynae : Dr Koh Cheng Huat
Hospital : Mt A

<font color="ff6000">Manual Breastpump</font>: DTSmummy, I used Avent. It comes with a 'comfort cushion' at the funnel (detachachle for washing) which makes it easier to use. But I realised with both manual and electric bp, must position correctly otherwise when pressure is applied through pumping, it can hurt the nipple. I started with manual pump but found other breast leaking as I pumped so got an Ameda Dual Lactaline (electric) eventually. It's got a quieter motor and a valve that keeps the pumped out milk from being contaminated.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Cloth Diapers:</font> Was given advice that better quality = a tigther weave in the cotton + softer touch. This way it won't stretch too far out of shape when thrown in to the washing machine. So when I was shopping I kept comparing the material of the different brands available and eventually got Pureen's. Hope this helps
happy.gif

Hi lovj &amp; ciarie,
Me new in this forum. Recently have use malayheritage for my postnatal massage after few of my office frens had use their service before. No regrets as I can say as find that the therapist is very professional. Support is bf very well that my bb now don't always cry during bf. Lots of tips and advise on bb care and always ask me to rest during my sessions. I feel more energetic than before the massage as always feel stress abt bf. Now I able to cope well with my daily timetable and also with my bb.

DTS mummy,

you can get nordic naturals from most US online stores, e.g. iherb.com or vitacost.com. Can see if there're any open spree fr the spree threads. Locally, i bought from ourchoice where the pricing and service is quite good - http://www.ourchoice.com/InspiringHealth/Default.aspx

Denizz,

i also believe that if u have pets during pregnancy ur infant will have better immune system against pet-related allergy. though it's only against your own pet and not others. That said, it's not a 100% guarantee as it still depends on your baby's own constitution. so i'll still encourage limited contact at the early stage, both for safety and health. when the baby's immune system is better developed, then can encourage more contact. As for being more sociable, hmm, i haven't seen it in my son leh.. i think a lot is dependent on his own nature.. while he's friendly towards my dog, he's still v shy with strangers. but not sure whether it's due to having a dog at home, or is it kids' nature, he's quite interested in other animals as well. The funny thing is, he's scared of other dogs! probably bcos our dog doesn't bark, so he's startled by barking dogs. haha..

Back to office..

Gong XI Fa CAi..

Just back from my Bintan trip last night as well.. is a very tiring trip.. NO more next time.. Heehee

Hi MUMMIES!!!
happy.gif

HAPPY NIU YEAR!!!!
EVERYONE HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

DTSMummy: as usual, our Apr09 mummy secretary... a summary of our latest happenings.. --> Long update.. hee..
Will try to update everyone's particulars here with the big list from dev19 mummy.
happy.gif

Mummies in e list, jic if u have anymore updates, do post in it ok..
happy.gif
happy.gif

LovJ: holiday meant to be relaxing.. how come so tiring??
sad.gif

Ya.. Ameda lactaline is much more affordable than PIS...
happy.gif

I've used tat before, but tat was when my ss was getting lower and lower, and last min freak out, so went to get tat, thiking can improve my ss, but was too late.
so, cant really comment whether it works as good as PIS... but i heard from other mummies that it works just as well and most impt, cheaper!
but do have the replacable parts on standby cos e valves are quite easily worn off...
sad.gif

JamGal, good call!! u wun regret getting the Ameda Lactaline. It's so much faster and quieter than the Medela Electric, and is almost as good as PIS.

Coolzy, yah i v pro Ameda haha..coz the service centre v near my place heheh...and i was able to pump much faster with it, plus no backflow of milk into the tubing--with medela i sometimes got that problem.

One thing to take note for the Ameda Lactaline--NEVER transport it vertically. Meaning u must put in the bag horizontally, lying flat. They told me placing it vertically causes the internal parts to spoil easily coz all the lubricating oil pools to one side, leaving the other side easily worn out. So just take note of that.

Ciarie, thanks for updating the table. Please add me.
Nick: Eunice
Expecting: #1
EDD: 17 Apr
Bb Gender: Girl
Gynae: Dr Aziz
Hospital: ESH

Happy New Yr to all mummies! =)

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mommy nick</TD><TD>Expecting Bb#</TD><TD>Edd</TD><TD>Bb Gender</TD><TD>Gyane</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Updated </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Patlpt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>02/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Coolzy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>04/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mumu</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>04/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong En Ai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Jinglebel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sanni</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>09/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Koi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Trampezz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>JamGal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Eline</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Baby_mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Dodos</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>15/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Kidzkidz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Denizz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Ow_mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Hii Hoi Chin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bubblybride</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Raspberrytea77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tan Lay Kok</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Karrie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Seng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>4eva</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Juxta</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ciarie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Tingting</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Shanad</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01/05/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>missycandy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30/03/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>little_devil19</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30/03/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang P S</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>ayambunny</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>zazan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>02/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Y C Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>stephie81</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>02/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>eliora</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>02/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>elina</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>luvagape</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>piggy_77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>K H Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>lynndome</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>connz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>04/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee S.H</TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>cocobunz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>idaarshad</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>04/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>tigger88</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>04/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>reiner</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>05/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tony Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>limusfamily</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>05/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Paul Tseng </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>spinko</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>mangogal</TD><TD></TD><TD>06/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>bokebiegg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>07/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>chocbabe</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>08/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>kuikwan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>08/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>mickeymummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>09/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>troylee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>09/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lovesphagetti</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>felicitybaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>sonnya79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Khoo Chong Kiat </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>mumu_mama</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>jolene78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>maywong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>cynlim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>tulipjo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>dophone_baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>leeuwin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>princesskris</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>veron</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>preciouslove</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bee Hwa </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>jj79</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Christine Ng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>alayna</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Aziz</TD><TD>Raffles or East Shore</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>tft</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>veronbb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Venetia</TD><TD></TD><TD>20/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>clairebear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>indulgence_queen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>maya2715</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>21/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>chrisong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>emo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>lilmoo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>dtsmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>ultrabeauty</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>chocz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>devilaz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Christina Yap</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>jacrodo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>jas42</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>4evaluv</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>twinklets</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>oshiezan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sidek</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>coralmarine</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>bahbah</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>queen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30/04/09</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Shers</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>End Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>oj57</TD><TD></TD><TD>01/05/09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>rachel18</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03/05/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>chen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>freskanova</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls… </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>melon_winter</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Need updates pls…</td></tr></table>

Mummies.... here is our latest LAUNCH LIST!!
happy.gif

For mummies who still have missing info, pls let me know so I can keep our launch list updated...
happy.gif

Thanks thanks!!!
HUAT AH!!!!!

Ciarie, thanks for updating the table! =)

Nick: bonbon
EDD: 22 Apr
Gynae: Dr Adrian Woodworth
Hospital: TMC

Seems like Dr Adrian has quite a few births very near each other. hee..

jia you all mummies!

Ciarie, thanks for updating the table, here's my info.

Nick: coral
Expecting: #2
EDD: 26 Apr
Bb Gender: Boy
Gynae: Dr H C Han
Hospital: KKH

<font color="ff0000">Xin Nian Kuai Le!</font>

Hello mummies

i m a jan mummy and just completed my session of post natal massage today and just want to share the good service and massage my massage lady is providing.

$50 per session, complete with herbs, body wrapping and body scrub and baby oil. INCLUDES bathing and massage for baby too!

From my experience: -
Ida will put pressure on the areas which need to be relieved…hmm..like totally relax lor. Her way of doing is kinda in a traditional way. My stitches below she would use a charcoal to put it below me to tighten my below and 2nd to last day will be focus on pushing up my womb…..

She includes bathing and massage for baby which is really very beneficial for a first time mummy and daddy who do not have confinement lady. Even if you have a confinement lady who bathes your baby…your baby may still enjoy the baby massage…. My baby gal has been enjoying her massages ... and you can just see how she enjoys by the way she relaxes and smile…Ida really knows how to handles baby too…

She's a very helpful and kind ML i can say. I duno anything i can call her and ask. She helps in preventing my breast from engorgement and sharing tips on how to breastfeed. Oh yes! she is very pro-breast feeding too!!! Those i duno de she everything also teach me. She is very willing to share her experiences in handling baby and maintaining a woman's health

i took her initially for a week..after the second day...i requested for additional week.. Besides wrapping your tummy after each session...she encourages wrapping the tummy even after the massage session ended...and she teaches and guides me on how to wrap my tummy. =)

Her price is reasonable 50Bucks per session inclusive of baby bathing and massage. Oh ya i bought a 20bucks wrapping cloth from her. That one can reuse it as i think is quite good.

Oh btw if you call ida.. she's not in around your area she will ask her sis to take over. Her sisters massage everything is the same.

Do call her now or early before your birth to book appt with her.. So that she can leave a date free for you.

for more info and enquries call Ida 94249829 she is willing to help you out. I can say thumbs up! she's not only a good massage lady, a good friend and a good advicer and a massage lady who goes the EXTRA MILE!!!! ^___^ will confirm be using her for my 2nd baby again!

Hi mummies...

UPDATED LAUNCH LIST... :D

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mommy nick</TD><TD>Expecting Bb#</TD><TD>Edd</TD><TD>Bb Gender</TD><TD>Gyane</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Updated </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Patlpt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>02/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Coolzy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>04/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mumu</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>04/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong En Ai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Jinglebel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sanni</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>09/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Koi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Trampezz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>JamGal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Eline</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Baby_mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Dodos</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>15/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Kidzkidz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Denizz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Ow_mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Hii Hoi Chin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bubblybride</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Raspberrytea77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tan Lay Kok</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Karrie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Seng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>4eva</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bonbon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Juxta</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Ciarie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Coral</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Tingting</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Shanad</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01/05/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09</td></tr></table>

Mummies with more updated info... pls update me oh.. :D
HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, seems tat Dr Adrian Woodworth is quite popular oh...

Hi all, have been MIA for a long time.

Ciarie, here is my updates:
Nick: maya2715
Expecting: #3
EDD: 1 Apr
Bb Gender: GAL
Gynae: Dr Gordon Tan
Hospital: Gleneagles

Thanks!

Karrie: Regarding the Ameda Lactaline, do you mean it should NEVER be transported in any position other than upright? Coz it's packed upright in the original box.
happy.gif
I lent to my colleague and think somewhere along the way it wasn't kept upright so she said the motor stopped sometimes after starting for a while or never start at other times. In the end she brought to the dealer for the "repair" and they told her it was because transported in wrong position... Anyway, she also bought the necessary parts to replace before returning to me (for hygiene purpose).

Ciarie, here is my updates:
Nick: reiner
Expecting: #2
EDD: 5 Apr
Bb Gender: choose not to know
Gynae: Dr Tony Tan
Hospital: Raffles

can see lots of newie mummies here... WELCOME.... esp pat hor... like your posting... comic leh....

err... wonder how well is your company see bf/ pumping in office eh? do you co has a room for you when you are back to work for pumping? if not, will you talk to your boss or HR to make arrangement for you?
me cant see any "spare" space in my co. if me wanna (or rather can bf my #2)... wonder how shall me do it eh? toilet???? hope not...

DTSmummy,
thanks for uploading the file, but the "Baby Shopping List [From Dev19]" is corrupted, cannot open..

Reiner: think im much fortunate than mummies who had to pump milk in e toilet cos my ofc has got a lactation room, but curently used as a store room due to festive seasons.. no rooms to store those sample hampers..
hopefully the room wil be cleared when the festive is over, cos had told e Mgr tat im due in april.. and tat room.. I NEED TO USE IT! haa...

Btw, where are u working?
are you working close to some shopping centres tat has got nursing room?? perhaps can pump there??

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mommy nick</TD><TD>Expecting Bb#</TD><TD>Edd</TD><TD>Bb Gender</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Updated… </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>maya2715</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>01/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Patlpt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>02/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Coolzy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>04/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Mumu</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>04/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong En Ai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>reiner</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>05/04/09</TD><TD>Mystery</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jinglebel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sanni</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>09/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Koi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Trampezz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>JamGal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Eline</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Baby_mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Dodos</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>15/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Kidzkidz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Soon Siew Bee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Denizz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Ow_mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Hii Hoi Chin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Bubblybride</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Raspberrytea77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tan Lay Kok</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Karrie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Seng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>4eva</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Bonbon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Juxta</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Ciarie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Coral</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Tingting</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28/04/09</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Shanad</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28/04/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>29/01/09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01/05/09</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>29/01/09</td></tr></table>

Mummies.. Launch list updated again...
happy.gif

HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me is working in industrial area... to be more specific - a container office which doesnt have toilets let alone of spare room. gotta walk to main office if needs to do biz. and the toilet has 2 Cubicles only...

how about other mummies leh?

u need what updates my dear.. the last list has even full details of my last 3 babies lehh.. let me know..

btw went for my check up just now.. have been experiencing terrible right side in tummy pain and doc said to massage it as it is ligament pain.. sob sb.. cannot sit too long.. cannot stand too long.. my bb at 30 weeks is at nearly 1.8kg liaoz..
happy.gif

Reiner, My office will have no spare room too. So I'll be using the toilet with a manual pump cum battery operated Ameda Pump. I hate the idea, but no choice. Can't possibly quit just bcos of this right? Though I'm tempted to. Haha. But I'll be taking 4mths plus annual leave and if possible no pay leave to stay at home for as long as I can. Cos I'm one of thsoe who have problem having let-down if I'm too stressed.

reiner,

for my #1 i used meeting rooms, but also difficult cos sometimes got urgent meetings and pple want to use the room, and the rooms are usually too cold, which affects my letdown. So i couldn't breastfeed exclusively after i return work. This time round, i wonder if i should express more at home to make up for the shortfall at work.. but think it'll be very tiring...

Hi idaarshad... np.. so long if there's no other changes to e data u provided, den its ok..
happy.gif

Hi Reiner... den its quite tough for u wo.. is ur seat secluded at 1 corner?? maybe can use shawl or something to cover and pump at yr desk instead?? possible??

Hi Tingting.. make sure u do pump regularly cos in between if u break e momentum.. nt too sure if it will affect ur ss..
sad.gif

working pl is a open concept... like jap style... so no way to hide lor... my sil told me that if wanna bf/em gotta be regular one or else will affect the supply. now still cracking my head of this part.... my boss already hire a perm staff @ this time although co doesnt have major proj leh... this really made me worry... whether will me loss my job after the maternity leave.... joined this co for 1 yr only... sob.... sob....

Most of you are still on holiday mood huh?

I feel like going shopping. I don't know why but i feel that i have no time to do it anymore when baby arrive. Cos i know i will get stuck at home after that.

Girls don't worry about bfeeding. It comes naturally. Just keep a positive thinking and that's all you need seriously. From my experience hand express gets more milk then pump. But to save time for office ladies no choice but to get a pump i guess. If you are a sahm then don't have to get pump at all lah.

Re: cloth diaper
Dah...waste of time. I tried that before and i find it troublesome. If you are outside it's even more troublesome(imagine you have to keep that dirty piece...). Disposable diaper makes life so much easier. Just dump it. Don't bother waste money on cloth diaper or what diaper pants.

seriously in the beginning when you have engorgement try to hand express. You can massage better and get more milk then pump. Of cos that is after baby suck. Cos bb is the #1 pump. I tried to use the pump and i feel so miserable nothing much comes out but who knows hand express can get so much. Try it and you will know.
happy.gif
I guess hand stimulation is always better then pump. So i wonder how come so many of you buy pump and end up selling? Im one of them.

Hi all,
I'm new here. Would like to join you MTBs out there
happy.gif
Hope to make some new friends in this forum.

Hi Ciarie, for a start, can you pls add me into your list? Thanks!

Nick: debussyang
EDD: 24th April
BB Gender: Girl
Gynae: Dr Ho Hon Kwok
Hospital: Mt A

hi mummies.....
GOOD MORNING!!!! :D

im gg to fall sick..............
sad.gif
sob...
throat dry like e shai tow orange skin, starting to have bit of cough....
sad.gif

Sharon: will update ur names into our "LAUNCH LIST!!"
Welcome to Apr09 mummies thread!!! :D

Good morning mummies!

Been MIA for a while coz I was down with the flu bug!
sad.gif

Started out with a sorethroat before having runny nose. Before I know it, phelgm invaded my throat and I started coughing. And, yup I lost my voice on CNY eve! Ended up croaking on the 1st day of our dear "NIU" year.

Ciarie, quickly gurgle salt water.. I think it helps. I started too late. Avoid aircon if it triggers flu like symptoms.

Medication
Any mummies here who took medications from GP? I don't trust my doctor leh.. and my gynae clinic is closed. So am on Vit C this past 2 days. Recovery VERY VERY slow and xin ku.. with those greenish phelgm stuck in my throat and nosy.. My eyes also turn red leh!! So desperate that I brewed luo han guo.. take abt 1-2cups a day to ease the cough.. Think my body too heaty liaoz!

And I haven even started on my CNY goodies feast!!! *hmph*

welcome sharon! we share the same EDD!

baby_mummy, I've consulted my GP for general ailments cos too lazy to travel to gynae's pl. my gynae also gives the same flu medication and he told me all general medication like antacids, lozenges and flu medicine are fine. better not wait b4 it gets too serious ah, must get it treated fast.

I noticed when I eat the mandarin orange, i'll get a sore throat, so I try not to touch that although is my fav and me mom said cannot eat too much now that i'm preg!

Hi,,all mummies
i'm new here.
Here are my details.
Nick: yvonne aurias
Edd: 15 April
Gynae: Dr Han How Chuan
Hospital: KKH

Dear Mummies,

Happy New Year! I had not come in for a long time le... I am expecting a girl and my EDD has moved up to 14 Apr 09...

BTW, I am having rash problems now... all over my body and I look like I am having chicken pox. They are very itchy and i can't sleep well at night.... I have very bad stretch marks too below my belly...
sad.gif

Went to see a skin doc... better now.. but still itch! Any mummy has the same condition as mine?

It's nice to know that so many mummies here support BF. Unfortunately I was not able to for my first 2 kids. Only managed to bf for about a month to 2. I am hoping that I will have enuff supply for this round.

Baby mummy, I was also down with a bad sore throat and cough before the new year. My gp assured me the medicines she prescribed are safe. Though it was of lower dose, it certainly helped me to recover. Now I only have chest flam. Don't wait so long or it will get worse and you might be depriving your baby of food and nutrients. Cos you tend not to eat well when sick, so no food supply going down leh.

Baby mummy, the medicine prescibed by GP is ok. i did have my share of flu and my gynea said tat the medicine given by GP is ok. but the cough will take time to cure. it took me more than a mth to recover from my cough. my gynea gave me a herbal cough syrup. it does help. but to feel safe, i only took it once or twice a day instead of 3 times a day.. hope u recover soon...

Hi Veron,

Me too... i also have rashes prob.. i have seen a doc.. doc prescribe the steriod creame and gynae encourage me to get the Calomine lotin with Mentol to apply.. i am now using both medication.. it now soothe my rashes.. &amp; getting better.. but it will still itch especially during night time..I have cut down on apply the Steriod as it is not that healthy for bb... i went to the pharmary and bought a creame for rashes with tea tree oil, it ease a little of my itch.. so maybe u can try getting the calomine lotine with mentol.. you can apply anytime you feel itchy..

Hi Juxta,

As per my MIL, mandrain orange is consider heaty.. cause now our body are heaty, so try not to take too much.. one day an orange is fine..

Hi babymummy,

think you should see a doc asap.. try not to drag anymore .. take care.. cheers

Hi Always,

I had tried Calamine Lotion le... useless at all... Therefore I went to see a skin doc...

Anyway, I had read in the net that I might be suffering from PUPPP (Pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy), which only 1 in 200 pregnancies will have it... So, I am the unlucky one.
sad.gif

I will check with my gynae next week for confirmation of my condition.

You can read more about PUPPP in Wikipedia ==> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PUPPP

Happy New Year mummies!! Oh no, seems like alot of you are sick with flu and cough. Take care ok! I am trying to curb my craving for mandarin oranges too. Only had 1 this year, really scared I will get sorethroat or cause phlegm to the bb also..

Btw, does anyone know how many nursing bra we should buy? I was at Guan Yin Temple yesterday, and nearby there's a lingerie shop selling nursing bra at 2 for $25. So I only bought 2 to bring to hospital. They are so hedious looking loe haha...Should I get more?

hi ciarie,

yah, will try to be regular in pumping. i wonder if being "regular" means regular intervals, e.g. every 4 hrs, or being regular at the times of the day, say 7pm, followed by 1am, then 3am each day? hmm...
happy.gif
reason i asked bcos when i switched to partial feeding last time, i could still have enough milk at night and following morning, even though i didn't pump during the day. a more funny thing is, i could breastfeed full time during weekends! wonder if it's a fluke or something..

dodos,

i find the pump more effective than hand expressing leh.. my avent pump is better at encouraging letdown, and when the flow comes, i'll pump madly to maximise the milk flow.. hehe..

re: cloth diapers

i was actually toying with the idea of using cloth (or bumwear) this time, mainly bcos i've recently been more environmentally conscious. but after weighing the realistics, i might have to use disposables again bcos i've no helper to wash the diapers. And my mom, who's supposed to take over from me when i return to work, will probably faint from the extra washing she has to do, cos by then the baby would have been used to wearing cloth diaper.

re: medication

i also developed cough a few days before CNY.. didn't dare take medication but took loads of fluids, porridge for meals, slept a lot, and drank some honey n luo han guo. helped me recover in 2-3 days.

re: skin irritation

can try aloe vera gel? it's quite soothing and non-alcoholic. I bought mine at GNC before.. quite effective n safe for bb use as well.

Hi Everyone..

I just stepped into office. Went to my 28 week gynae appointment this morning..

Update on my status..
My baby weigh is estimated at 1.1kg.
failed my diabetics test.. my reading is 7.6
I dunno issit consider high or not..
Anyway,, My gynae referred to see dietician in Mount Alverna.. Hai..
Today is so sian for me.. not in a good mood after hearing the result..

I put on 2.5 kg since 24 weeks. think my weigh control is still manageable..

my next appointment is 4 weeks later.. hope it will be better.

LovJ: Sorry to hear that. But did the gynae say anything on the results of the diabetics test, whether issit too high, or still manageable?

Well at least your bb is growing well and healthy. Don't think or fret too much ok. Must be happy mummy *hugs*

Hi Jam..
My gynae say just reach the diabetic level.. not at the high level but still have to manage the diet properly..
Have to depend on the next appointment liao.. see whether my baby size grow very big. According to the doctor.. diabetic too high will cause the baby to grow too big and is not very good for both baby and mummy.
Right now, everything is still fine as is still at the early stage..
Thru the ultrasound today, my baby head got hair liao... hehehe
happy.gif

Back