(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Jas.j/jean/pravina: try giving bb more milk? esp e feed b4 they sleep...it works with chelsey now.. she is drinkin 160ml x2meal n 2 meals of purees with rice cereal n 1 meal of 120ml of juice with water with 2 pieces of Pigeon Babybiscuits.. Then last feed at ard 9pm with 200ml of milk..den she can slp until at least 4am/6plusam...

ow_mummy... wow... Chelsey is eating a lot. My girl only taking 150-160ml x3meals, then morning and night latch on ard another 3times max. Cereal only once a day - not replacing any of the current meals yet. But I think when she latch on at night, she dun take enough, thats why she wakes up... then how?

made my choice!
happy.gif

Interested in Flashcards
1)Eunice
2)Pravina
3)Raspberrytea77 -under the sea.
if OOS, please drop order. opt for postage.
4)Joie
5)Moomum

Pravina: Does your son slp in the same room as you? I read somewhere that you should try to put him away from you. Cos bb like adults will tend to wake up or move around sometimes in the middle of the night. But that does not mean they are hungry.

In my case, Val sleeps in the same room as me cos I only have weekends with her. But I put her on the floor next to our bed. Cot too big. She tends to wake up at times to play by herself, if we ignore her she will continue to return to sleep.

Most of the time, she sleeps at around 9.30pm and wakes up around 4, 5+am for milk and return to sleep again.

Not sure anything to do with feeds or not. She takes 2 semi solids per day and about 3 feeds of milk.

Mummies who met for lunch today: Great lunch! Can do it on Fridays in future? Then I can join too. Those who brought their babies, your babies are soo.. cute.

eunice,
wat size did u buy for ur gal? although I ordered same size, but hoh, not a single bloomers of bb E having same measurement
happy.gif
hehehe... ...

kittybride,
im not ordering directly from AU. we order thru the link below.

KP & Rose,
You wanna add-on ur order?

T&C - Minimum order : $200 and above. Here's the link - http://www.kemena.com.sg/order.html

Anymore? Another $64.20 to hit $200! :)

Baby Rice, 150g, $6.00 ea
1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 1 box
4. eviangal 1 box
5. Eunice 2 boxes

Baby Porridge,150g, $6.00 ea
1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box
3. Eunice - 1 box

Baby Macaroni, 200g, $7.20 ea
1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box
4. Audrey - 1 box

Pasta Stars ,200g, $7.00 ea
1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box
5. Audrey - 1 box

Ida,
Ops, I didn't aware that your name not in the loop. I copy and paste from recent posting.

I have searched thru and consolidate those missing from the list. Mummies, if I have miss out you from the list, please add-on ur name again, k! Thanks!
happy.gif

Allo Mummies,
Planning for Xmas party in Dec.
Available dates are
5th Dec or 12th Dec (both Sat)
any other dates suggestions, most welcome.
Venues - Please suggest!!

Pravina,
Thanks for coming out with something different! Let's make this event happen!

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Christmas Party</font></font>
Date: 5th Dec or 12th Dec (both Sat)
Venue: ?? (Please suggest!!)

1. Pravina
2. Eviangal
3. Oshgosh baby (provided she's in Singapore)
4. Catherine
5. Audrey
6. Idaarshad (if my roster permits)
7. SH...(asp_23)
8. LovJ

<font size="+1">Cloth Books</font>

<font size="+1">Anymore mummies wish to place your order? I will be closing orders by this Sunday evening.</font>

Random titles only left the following:

1. Insects
2. Sports
3. Visual Ability
4. Story part 2
5. Vegetables

**************************************************************************************************

Any Mummies keen in getting cloth books? I bought these for my daughter last time and she loves it. The best part is they have a teething toy attached to every book. She enjoys chewing on the teething toy and the pages.

BP Link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3129056.html?1256007177

Refer to cloth book link for clearer pictures of the books.

Cloth Books (great for Christmas presents)

4 titles for $14 for Group Set (11 titles to choose from) and 5 titles for $17.50 for Christmas Set

1. Nature, Children's Song, Nursery Rhyme, Expression - Tingting
2. Expression, Story Part 2, Natural, Wild Animals - eviangal
3. CHristmas PACK- Ow_mummy
4. Christmas Gift Pack - Pei (lemon_tea)
5. Expression, nature, children's song, nursery rhyme - Pei (lemon_tea)
6. Christmas Gift Pack (powerball)
7.Christmas Pack - bonbon
8. Christmas Pack - sunshinebaby
9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj
10. Christmas Pack - Eunice
11. Expression, nature, children's song, nursery rhyme - Rose
12. Christmas pack -Rose
13. Christmas Pack, Gift of 4: Visual training, Expression, Sports, Nature - Pravina

Big Cloth Books and Blocks. $10 per title or set of blocks

For every 5 titles (blocks or big cloth books) ordered, you get a bath book free. This bath book can be used in the pool/ bath. And its Disney based titles.

1. Cloth Blocks - eviangal
2. Big Bag Book - eviangal
3. BIG CLOTH BOOKS, 20x20cm - I want it in a set of 5 titles - JOIE (Could you advise the titles you want? By the way, you can get a free bath book for your order.)
4. Left brain development - Pei (lemon tea)
5. Right brain development - Pei (lemon_tea)
6. Cloth Books (Left Brain Development,Right Brain Development,Do It Myself,I Love the Kindergarten), Big Bag Books (Four seasons,Animal's home, The diary of baby bear) - Tan (free bath book)
7. Big Bag Cloth Book - Three Little Pigs, Left Brain Development, Right Brain Development - Powerball
8. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - bonbon
9.(1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development, 5. Four seasons, 6. Animal's home, 7. The diary of baby bear) - (Baby_Mummy)
10. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development - Eunice
10. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development - KP
11.Big cloth books:1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development,5. The diary of baby bear. 6. Free Bath Book
12.FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - lovj
13. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development - Kittybride
14. Left Brain development, Right brain development, Visual training, Number Blocks, Color blocks - Pravina
15. Cognitive Abilities, Left Brain Development, Right Brain Development - Jean

<font size="+1">Revised Order List</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Item/ Nick</TD><TD>Total no of small book set</TD><TD>Total no of big book/ blocks</TD><TD>Free Gift (Bath Book)</TD><TD>Free Gift (Beach Ball)</TD><TD>Gender (For free gifts)</TD><TD>Amount Payable</TD><TD>Payment</TD><TD>Visual Training</TD><TD>Expression (OOS)</TD><TD>Wild Animals</TD><TD>Insects</TD><TD>Sports</TD><TD>Nature</TD><TD>Profession (OOS)</TD><TD>Children's Songs</TD><TD>Nursery Rhymes (OOS)</TD><TD>Story 2</TD><TD>Vegetables</TD><TD>FB01 (visual training)</TD><TD>FB02 (cognitive ability)</TD><TD>FB03 (left brain)</TD><TD>FB04 (right brain)</TD><TD>FB08 (Do it myself)</TD><TD>FB10 (I luv Kindergarten)</TD><TD>BB01 (Four Seasons)</TD><TD>BB02 (Animal's Home)</TD><TD>BB04 (Diary of BB Bear)</TD><TD>HB03 (3 lil pigs)</TD><TD>MB03 (Number Blocks)</TD><TD>MB 04 (Colours Block)</TD><TD>Christmas Pack</TD><TD>Random Pack </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>$40.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ow Mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD>Paid </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Pei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>$51.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>$50.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>$70.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Powerball</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Bonbon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sunshine Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD>Paid?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Baby_Mummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>$80.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$37.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>TangoFango</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Jean Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$30.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Babyniuniu</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>$40.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy (1 blue and 1 yellow)</TD><TD>$81.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Porky Lim</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$27.50</TD><TD>$3.50 outstanding</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>56</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Audrey: Here's my revised order. Thanks for coordinating this.

P.S: Thanks Audrey and Andrea for helping me with Val earlier.
happy.gif

**************************************************************************************************

T&amp;C - Minimum order : $200 and above. Here's the link - http://www.kemena.com.sg/order.html

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 1 box
4. eviangal 2 boxes
5. Eunice 2 boxes

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box
3. Eunice - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box
4. Audrey - 1 box
5. eviangal - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box
5. Audrey - 1 box

Jas J.
taken off shelves (the 6+mths range) of NTUC. Is it safe ah to order now? Anyone heard anything abt this?
have not heard any. but this afternoon after our lunch while shopping, we made a joke, maybe becos of Apr mummies grab everything from shelves
happy.gif
hehehe... ... till no more stock in the market!

Added my orders.

Any Mummies keen in getting cloth books? I bought these for my daughter last time and she loves it. The best part is they have a teething toy attached to every book. She enjoys chewing on the teething toy and the pages.

BP Link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3129056.html?1256007177

4 titles for $14 for Group Set (11 titles to choose from) and 5 titles for $17.50 for Christmas Set

9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj
12. Christmas pack -Rose
13. Christmas Pack, Gift of 4: Visual training, Expression, Sports, Nature - Pravina

For every 5 titles (blocks or big cloth books) ordered, you get a bath book free. This bath book can be used in the pool/ bath. And its Disney based titles.

3. BIG CLOTH BOOKS, 20x20cm - I want it in a set of 5 titles - JOIE (Could you advise the titles you want? By the way, you can get a free bath book for your order.)
6. Cloth Books (Left Brain Development,Right Brain Development,Do It Myself,I Love the Kindergarten), Big Bag Books (Four seasons,Animal's home, The diary of baby bear) - Tan (free bath book)
7. Big Bag Cloth Book - Three Little Pigs, Left Brain Development, Right Brain Development - Powerball
8. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - bonbon
9.(1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development, 5. Four seasons, 6. Animal's home, 7. The diary of baby bear) - (Baby_Mummy)
11.Big cloth books:1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development,5. The diary of baby bear. 6. Free Bath Book
12.FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - lovj
14. Left Brain development, Right brain development, Visual training, Number Blocks, Color blocks - Pravina
16. Cognitive Abilities, Left Brain Development, Right Brain Development, Colour Block - Corine's Mum

Added on.

T&amp;C - Minimum order : $200 and above. Here's the link - http://www.kemena.com.sg/order.html

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 1 box
4. eviangal 2 boxes
5. Eunice 2 boxes
6. Corine's Mum 1 box

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box
3. Eunice - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box
4. Audrey - 1 box
5. eviangal - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box
5. Audrey - 1 box

Alamak.. Didnt check when I copy and paste. Too tired at this timing. Revised order. Thanks Eviangal.

9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj
12. Christmas pack -Rose

16. Left Brain Development, Right Brain Development, Colour Block - Corine's Mum

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 1 box
4. eviangal 2 boxes
5. Eunice 2 boxes
6. Corine's Mum 1 box
7. Sanni 1 box

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box
3. Eunice - 1 box
4. Sanni - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box
4. Audrey - 1 box
5. eviangal - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box
5. Audrey - 1 box

Audrey, can add toothiepegs too?
I added another line. But if not, then u just remove it ya?
THANKS!!

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 2 boxes
4. eviangal 2 boxes
5. Eunice 2 boxes
6. Corine's Mum 1 box
7. Sanni 1 box

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box
3. Eunice - 1 box
4. Sanni - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box
4. Audrey - 1 box
5. eviangal - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box
5. Audrey - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box

Toothiepegs,100g, $6.20 ea
1. Baby_mummy - 1 box

Thanks Audrey for helping me with the collection and payment. Thanks kidszkidz for bringing the stuff! Hee u confuse me with ow_mummy???

ANyways, wasn't at the lunch earlier on as I am having bad diarrhoea. Ate something wrong the night before and now had to be on pure porridge diet! Oh my.. my milk is gonna be very watery again!! Dunno why I'm so prone to such food upset every month!! The good thing is, there is no vommiting. So I shall just guai guai eat porridge for now.

Audrey,
I also think the bellmay's was OOS leh... coz I still manage to get 1 box of porridge in cold storage! Haaa... YES!! Apr mummies are really good in clearing the "shelves" when they see something good!
happy.gif

I am thinking of getting a mat from WorldofKorea. Should be the LG one. Not sure what's the diff bet the various naming of asobang and prime! So confusing! Anyways,

Kris/Pumpkinseed, what's the size and thickness of your mats? Is 15mm sufficient or should I get the 18mm one?

ow_mummy, I help add your name in first. hehe..
tml gotta go TAKA get my wii!! yay! So won't be able to join u for vivo. BTW, how do u feed chelsey porridge/puree when you are outside?

Anymore? Another $0.40 to hit $200! :)

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 2 boxes
4. eviangal 2 boxes
5. Eunice 2 boxes
6. Corine's Mum 1 box
7. Sanni 1 box

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box
3. Eunice - 1 box
4. Sanni - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box
4. Audrey - 1 box
5. eviangal - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box
5. Audrey - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box

1. Baby_mummy - 1 box
2. ow_mummy - 1 box

Baby_Mummy: Take care. Hope you get well soon. Btw, I suggest you check Crazy of Korea for their playmats too. i think they started carrying LG range now. If you get from them, at least you get to earn KC$ for future purchases. If any of the Apr mummies are their customers before, they can help you purchase the playmat at $10 cheaper than the usual price.

*Sorry, I am not their customer yet. So cant help you. But will be their customer when I purchase their big blocks next time. Gota clear some toys to make space first. +p

Anymore? Another $0.40 to hit $200! :)

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 2 boxes
4. eviangal 2 boxes
5. Eunice 2 boxes
6. Corine's Mum 1 box
7. Sanni 1 box
8. Yvonne 1 box

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box
3. Eunice - 1 box
4. Sanni - 1 box
5. Yvonne 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box
4. Audrey - 1 box
5. eviangal - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box
7. Yvonne 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box
5. Audrey - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box

1. Baby_mummy - 1 box
2. ow_mummy - 1 box

<font size="+1">Cloth Books Update</font>

<font size="+1">Revised Orders</font>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Item/ Nick</TD><TD>Total no of small book set</TD><TD>Total no of big book/ blocks</TD><TD>Free Gift (Bath Book)</TD><TD>Free Gift (Beach Ball)</TD><TD>Gender (For free gifts)</TD><TD>Amount Payable</TD><TD>Payment</TD><TD>Visual Training</TD><TD>Expression (OOS)</TD><TD>Wild Animals</TD><TD>Insects</TD><TD>Sports</TD><TD>Nature</TD><TD>Profession (OOS)</TD><TD>Children's Songs</TD><TD>Nursery Rhymes (OOS)</TD><TD>Story 2</TD><TD>Vegetables</TD><TD>FB01 (visual training)</TD><TD>FB02 (cognitive ability)</TD><TD>FB03 (left brain)</TD><TD>FB04 (right brain)</TD><TD>FB08 (Do it myself)</TD><TD>FB10 (I luv Kindergarten)</TD><TD>BB01 (Four Seasons)</TD><TD>BB02 (Animal's Home)</TD><TD>BB04 (Diary of BB Bear)</TD><TD>HB03 (3 lil pigs)</TD><TD>MB03 (Number Blocks)</TD><TD>MB 04 (Colours Block)</TD><TD>Christmas Pack</TD><TD>Random Pack </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>$40.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ow Mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD>Paid </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Pei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>$51.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>$50.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>$70.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Powerball</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Bonbon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sunshine Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD>Paid?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Baby_Mummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>$80.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$37.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>TangoFango</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Jean Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$30.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Babyniuniu</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>$40.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy (1 blue and 1 yellow)</TD><TD>$81.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Porky Lim</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$27.50</TD><TD>$3.50 outstanding</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Corine's Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$30.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>59</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Eviangal,

Er, in your previous posts, you mentioned that all the titles I wanted were available except Expression, and I have already replied that I will replace it with Vegetables instead. Hence my final orders should be Nature, Children's songs, Nursery Rhyme and Vegetables.

Eviangal,

Hmm, I think the confusion arose when initially I had to choose another 2 titles (I chose Insects and Vegetables). Then subsequently you said Nature was available and I only had to chose one other book (I chose Vegetables). So I assumed all the other 3 titles were available.

Pei, ya lorz. Paisei. Was confused initially too. Cos i thought your OOS items were Nature and Expression when you mention how come Pravina can have Nature and Expression.

Then I realise that your OOS items are Expression and Children's Songs. But Nature was secured. Hence, I had to update the list based on Insects and Vegetables.

Children's Songs and Expression were OOS rather early.

Sorry for the initial confusion. Hope things clear up now.
happy.gif

Anyone have Marie's number? Can PM me? I need to collect my puffs from her. Cos I need it for the weekend. Thanks.

Have PM her liaoz. But she never reply me. Guess she busy ba.

Hey Mommies,

Here's something else you might be interested in. I recently bought an "Alphabet K" cushion for Kai The lady who makes them can make all the letters of the alphabet and is selling each cushion for $60. But i think that i can get you a better price, if you are interested let me know? She can use different materials for the cushions.They are about 1.5ft tall. Here is what Kai's "K" looks like:

3148155.jpg

ow_mummy,

"chelsey is drinkin 160ml x2meal n 2 meals of purees with rice cereal n 1 meal of 120ml of juice with water with 2 pieces of Pigeon Babybiscuits.. Then last feed at ard 9pm with 200ml of milk..den she can slp until at least 4am/6plusam..."

wah ur baby eats alot! =p i think i'm starving my baby comparatively.. he only takes 2 rice cereal meals + 2 x 125ml EBM + latch on 3 times at nite b4 sleep.. and of coz when he wakes up 2-3 times in the middle of the nite i latch him on again..

Jas J,

"My girl only taking 150-160ml x3meals, then morning and night latch on ard another 3times max. Cereal only once a day - not replacing any of the current meals yet. But I think when she latch on at night, she dun take enough, thats why she wakes up..."

even ur girl is taking more compared to my boy! i keep asking my hubby to feed him more rice cereal if possible but he said baby is not poo-ing frequent enuff tat's y he's holding back!

eviangal,

good tips! my baby co-sleeps wif me on his own cot. i agree tat he sometimes wakes up NOT for milk coz i managed to get him back to sleep on 1 RARE ocassion.. sigh last nite he woke up almost every 2 hrs.. is it growth spurt? he's turning 6mths in 2 days time..

ow_mummy/ Jas J/ Eviangal,

how old r ur babies? mine's a late apr baby.. 26 apr. he's onli abt 8kg now..

Juz to chk, u mummies coming wif hubbies? if yes i'll will drag my hubby along too..=]

Allo Mummies,
Available dates are

Pravina,

Christmas Party

1. Pravina
2. Eviangal
4. Catherine
5. Audrey
7. SH...(asp_23)
8. LovJ
9. Jean

N.M,

Tat's a NICE 'K' cushion! But $60 for a cushion is abit ex.. wat's the lowest she can offer? Wat's the stuffing made of btw? Foam?

How r u making use of the cushion? Can't figure out since the size is rather.. odd.. =p

Eviangal,
Money transfer liao. Please check.
To Account DBS Savings Plus
033-1-067739 vivien
Amount S$70.00
Transaction Reference 2515817386

Jean:

Yup, bringing hb along for Xmas party.

My baby, Valene is born on 19 Apr. I think she prob only around 7kg now. Last check when she was 5 months, she was 6.3kg. She gained about 500g every month. So yours is consider ok. Don't worry.

As for your son waking up every 2 hrs, could it be teething? I read somewhere that babies tend not to sleep well, or eat lesser during teething period. Not sure also...

Good news! We have hit the amount and going to stop taking orders by tomorrow, 25Oct2009 (Sunday).
Kindly please proceed payment to my POSB saving account, 058-45418-4. I will consolidate everything then pass it to KP.
Thanks!

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 2 boxes
4. eviangal 2 boxes
5. Eunice 2 boxes
6. Corine's Mum 1 box
7. Sanni 1 box
8. Yvonne 1 box

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box
3. Eunice - 1 box
4. Sanni - 1 box
5. Yvonne 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box
4. Audrey - 1 box
5. eviangal - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box
7. Yvonne 1 box
8. cocobunz - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box
5. Audrey - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box
7. cocobunz - 1 box

1. Baby_mummy - 1 box
2. ow_mummy - 1 box

Allo Mummies,
Available dates are

Pravina,

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Christmas Party</font></font>

1. Pravina
2. Eviangal
4. Catherine
5. Audrey
7. SH...(asp_23)
8. LovJ

Re: Seafood BBQ
Date: 7 Nov 2009 (Sat)
Venue: Serangoon Gdn
Cost: $30 per pax

1. Pei - 2A
2. Kris - 2A
3. Owmum - 2A
3. Audrey - 2A
4. Marie - 2A
5. sh... - 2A
6. KP - 2A TBC (Need to double check with hubby)

Please add your name and indicate the no. of people coming.

<font color="0000ff">Eviangal,
Just went thru the excel table.. my orders look oki except i ordered 1 Christmas pack.. Thanx

Mummies,
Hubbies and babies are most welcome to the Xmas party...
the more the merrier!!
so add on to the Xmas list and i'll work on the details closer to the date.</font>

Audrey,
just added my order; will transfer 13SGD soon!!
Thanx for coordinating!!

Good news! We have hit the amount and going to stop taking orders by tomorrow, 25Oct2009 (Sunday).
Kindly please proceed payment to my POSB saving account, 058-45418-4. I will consolidate everything then pass it to KP.
Thanks!

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 2 boxes
4. eviangal 2 boxes
5. Eunice 2 boxes
6. Corine's Mum 1 box
7. Sanni 1 box
8. Yvonne 1 box

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box
3. Eunice - 1 box
4. Sanni - 1 box
5. Yvonne 1 box
6. Pravina - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box
4. Audrey - 1 box
5. eviangal - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box
7. Yvonne 1 box
8. cocobunz - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box
5. Audrey - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box
7. cocobunz - 1 box
8. Pravina - 1 box

1. Baby_mummy - 1 box
2. ow_mummy - 1 box

Hi Audrey,

I'd like to order as well.. will transfer $36.40 to u after this..

Thanks!

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 2 boxes
4. eviangal 2 boxes
5. Eunice 2 boxes
6. Corine's Mum 1 box
7. Sanni 1 box
8. Yvonne 1 box
9. Jean 1 box

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box
3. Eunice - 1 box
4. Sanni - 1 box
5. Yvonne 1 box
6. Pravina - 1 box
7. Jean 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box
4. Audrey - 1 box
5. eviangal - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box
7. Yvonne 1 box
8. cocobunz - 1 box
9. Jean 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box
5. Audrey - 1 box
6. Baby_mummy 1 box
7. cocobunz - 1 box
8. Pravina - 1 box
9. Jean 1 box

1. Baby_mummy - 1 box
2. ow_mummy - 1 box
3. Jean 1 box

Hi Audrey,

I'd like to order as well.. will transfer and PM you the amt and transaction code shortly. Can you let me know when will we be able to recieve the orders?

Thanks!

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 2 boxes
4. eviangal 2 boxes
5. Eunice 2 boxes
6. Corine's Mum 1 box
7. Sanni 1 box
8. Yvonne 1 box
9. Jean 1 box
<font color="0000ff">10. Jas J. 2boxes</font>