(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font size="+1">Clothbooks Update</font>

The following titles are OOS. Pls dont place orders for these.

1. Nursery Rhymes
2. Expression

TingTing and Pei: Pls advise other titles. Above titles are OOS.

Will update revised table by noon. Bear with me. Now gota clear some work stuff.

<font size="+1">Orajel Update</font>

Posted by avielregin (avielregin) on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 10:08 am:

I have made payment to VPOST USA for 1 shipment. It will be delivered
to me in 5-7 working days time.

Another shipment is scheduled to reach VPOST USA today.

I will proceed to do posting once shipment arrives

i think the different btw home made porridge n commercial rice cereal is that commercial rice cereal has fortified iron..

babymum, i ever had one parcel sent thru normal mail and the receipient said did not receive. Thus, she called the post ofc and the post ofc said it was with them! And I have never heard anyone not receiving my items sent thru normal mail lor..not yet, and i hope none..hahaha

eviangal, yeah, would be good if u can bring them tom and we can look at the quality, if its good can order more! i just thought from the pics it looks very made in china quality, so not sure if its really good..but will know tom when we see yours:p

KP and Eviangal, remember to bring my thing
happy.gif

Any Mummies keen in getting cloth books? I bought these for my daughter last time and she loves it. The best part is they have a teething toy attached to every book. She enjoys chewing on the teething toy and the pages.

BP Link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3129056.html?1256007177

Refer to cloth book link for clearer pictures of the books.

Cloth Books (great for Christmas presents)

4 titles for $14 for Group Set (11 titles to choose from) and 5 titles for $17.50 for Christmas Set

1. Nature, Children's Song, Nursery Rhyme, Expression - Tingting
2. Expression, Story Part 2, Natural, Wild Animals - eviangal
3. CHristmas PACK- Ow_mummy
4. Christmas Gift Pack - Pei (lemon_tea)
5. Expression, nature, children's song, nursery rhyme - Pei (lemon_tea)
6. Christmas Gift Pack (powerball)
7.Christmas Pack - bonbon
8. Christmas Pack - sunshinebaby
9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj
10. Christmas Pack - Eunice
11. Expression, nature, children's song, nursery rhyme - Rose
12. Christmas pack -Rose

Big Cloth Books and Blocks. $10 per title or set of blocks

For every 5 titles (blocks or big cloth books) ordered, you get a bath book free. This bath book can be used in the pool/ bath. And its Disney based titles.

1. Cloth Blocks - eviangal
2. Big Bag Book - eviangal
3. BIG CLOTH BOOKS, 20x20cm - I want it in a set of 5 titles - JOIE (Could you advise the titles you want? By the way, you can get a free bath book for your order.)
4. Left brain development - Pei (lemon tea)
5. Right brain development - Pei (lemon_tea)
6. Cloth Books (Left Brain Development,Right Brain Development,Do It Myself,I Love the Kindergarten), Big Bag Books (Four seasons,Animal's home, The diary of baby bear) - Tan (free bath book)
7. Big Bag Cloth Book - Three Little Pigs, Left Brain Development, Right Brain Development - Powerball
8. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - bonbon
9.(1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development, 5. Four seasons, 6. Animal's home, 7. The diary of baby bear) - (Baby_Mummy)
10. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development - Eunice
10. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development - KP
11.Big cloth books:1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development,5. The diary of baby bear. 6. Free Bath Book
12.FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - lovj

hi eviangal: i had updated my order, will jus order e christmaspack..thks

update of HT barley rice cereal:

The ava man jus came, so e pack of cereal i had he said is nt contaminated as for e black dots is normal..the pack he brought from warehse is e same... n he gave it to me..lolx.. well so he say its safe can give to bb, but if got any problem can contact him..

raspberrytea77:i had told him tt my fren bought don haf any black dots, he say sure will haf one.. jus a matter of alot or not.. some times u might even find husk... jus like oats.. he also said QUAKERS oats haf got more..

eviangal: i will like the clothbooks to be mailed to me..=)

payment done!
DBS Savings Plus
033-1-067739 eviangal SMH
Amount S$17.50
Transaction Reference 2512446748

ow_mummy,
bellamy is aust local products so is much cheaper. i know the milk powder (step 2) is selling at AUS24.95 but here is SGD49.50 (cold storage). so the cereals, etc shd be much cheaper if buy direct from the local stores in Aust.

brown rice porridge
my MIL started giving my baby brown rice porridge 2 days ago... at first she didn't like it, but it seems yesterday she quite like it..
too bad i haven't seen how she eats yet (problem with being a working mum!)..
anyway, i think my MIL will use her blender to grind the brown rice into a blender.. and then cook it in a slow cooker together with some white fish (abit like ikan bilis but white kind) and yesterday she added in some threadfin or dunno what fish...
i read somewhere not supposed to introduce fish so early but since my MIL is taking care, I find it hard to tell her what can and what can't be done.. sigh..
anyway, today my baby still poo normally and she supposedly enjoyed her food, so i guess should be ok..

but it is a lot of work.. this weekend i dunno if should continue w that or just let her eat the bellamy's rice cereal which i started her on..

powerball
my baby girl also v naughty lor.. now we go out dinner, me and hubby also take turns and must eat v fast.. danger of getting indigestion..

cute noises
now our babies at a stage where they "talk" a lot.. very cute right? my baby likes to say "da da da da", sometimes sounds like "dadee".. and also "la la la" like as though she is singing.. hehe, i find it so cute..

baby mummy
ya i also miss her when i'm in the office, not looking forward to my work trip nxt month, sigh..
amazing how we've changed, previously i loved to travel for work.. now i keep putting it off and trying to shorten my trips..

<font color="666600">lilmoo: I'm keen on the baby legs. How much are u letting go? Prob can pick up when I meet to pass kidzskidz's loot. :p</font>

i have just ordered 3 wall stickers, anyone keen to order 3 more with me cos then postage can be shared, need to buy the tube too:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3136068.html?1256100160

Stickers will sent to you using Singpost Post Tube : $2.85
Postage Cost : 1 - 6 pcs - $1.50
* Each post tube can fit up at a max of 6 stickers. If you ordering more than 6 stickers, please put in the cost for another post tube and postage.

andrea, ok, will do.

Hi Mummies

Following titles OOS, pls dont place orders for them anymore:

1. Expression
2. Nursery Rhymes
3. Wild Animals
4. Nature
5. Profession
6. Children's Songs

Mummies who have placed order earlier, your orders are ok except for Pei and TingTing.

Mummies who have paid. Pls send me your mailing address.

I am closing orders by Sunday night, 1 Nov.

<font size="+1">Important Note: This is a preorder. Hence its not confirmed yet. Still need to see can meet MOQ or not. For mummies, who have paid, I will arrange to refund you if BP is cancelled.</font>

**************************************************************************************************

Any Mummies keen in getting cloth books? I bought these for my daughter last time and she loves it. The best part is they have a teething toy attached to every book. She enjoys chewing on the teething toy and the pages.

BP Link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3129056.html?1256007177

4 titles for $14 for Group Set (11 titles to choose from) and 5 titles for $17.50 for Christmas Set

9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj
12. Christmas pack -Rose

For every 5 titles (blocks or big cloth books) ordered, you get a beach ball free. No more bath books!

3. BIG CLOTH BOOKS, 20x20cm - I want it in a set of 5 titles - JOIE (Could you advise the titles you want? By the way, you can get a free bath book for your order.)
6. Cloth Books (Left Brain Development,Right Brain Development,Do It Myself,I Love the Kindergarten), Big Bag Books (Four seasons,Animal's home, The diary of baby bear) - Tan (free bath book)
7. Big Bag Cloth Book - Three Little Pigs, Left Brain Development, Right Brain Development - Powerball
8. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - bonbon
9.(1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development, 5. Four seasons, 6. Animal's home, 7. The diary of baby bear) - (Baby_Mummy)
11.Big cloth books:1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development,5. The diary of baby bear. 6. Free Bath Book
12.FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - lovj

Please check table for your revised orders.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Item/ Nick</TD><TD>Total no of small book set</TD><TD>Total no of big book/ blocks</TD><TD>Free Gift (Bath Book)</TD><TD>Free Gift (Beach Ball)</TD><TD>Gender (For free gifts)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Amount Payable</TD><TD>Payment</TD><TD>Visual Training</TD><TD>Expression (OOS)</TD><TD>Wild Animals</TD><TD>Insects</TD><TD>Sports</TD><TD>Nature</TD><TD>Profession (OOS)</TD><TD>Children's Songs</TD><TD>Nursery Rhymes (OOS)</TD><TD>Story 2</TD><TD>Vegetables</TD><TD>FB01 (visual training)</TD><TD>FB02 (cognitive ability)</TD><TD>FB03 (left brain)</TD><TD>FB04 (right brain)</TD><TD>FB08 (Do it myself)</TD><TD>FB10 (I luv Kindergarten)</TD><TD>BB01 (Four Seasons)</TD><TD>BB02 (Animal's Home)</TD><TD>BB04 (Diary of BB Bear)</TD><TD>HB03 (3 lil pigs)</TD><TD>MB03 (Number Blocks)</TD><TD>MB 04 (Colours Block)</TD><TD>Christmas Pack </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>TingTing</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$14.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$40.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ow Mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD>Paid (To verify)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Pei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$51.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$50.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$70.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Powerball</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Bonbon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sunshine Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD>Paid (To verify)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Baby_Mummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$80.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$37.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>TangoFango</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jean Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$30.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Babyniuniu</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$40.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>8</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$628.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

LovJ: Sorry, only beach balls for free gifts. Yes, you will get 1 for your order.

KittyBride: Sorry, missed out your order, will add in shortly.

KP: Sure, will bring the books tomorrow.

Andrea: Yup. Pack in my stroller liaoz.

andrea, i actually already paid for my portion already - Just wanted to check if anyone wants to add on 3 more stickers so we can share the tube and postage charges cos max in 1 tube is 6 stickers and i ordered 3 liao...let me know!

eviangal,
here's my order:

9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj
12. Christmas pack -Rose

For every 5 titles (blocks or big cloth books) ordered, you get a bath book free. This bath book can be used in the pool/ bath. And its Disney based titles.

13. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development - Kittybride

Kitty bride: Noted on your order. Thanks.

Updated table:

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Item/ Nick</TD><TD>Total no of small book set</TD><TD>Total no of big book/ blocks</TD><TD>Free Gift (Bath Book)</TD><TD>Free Gift (Beach Ball)</TD><TD>Gender (For free gifts)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Amount Payable</TD><TD>Payment</TD><TD>Visual Training</TD><TD>Expression (OOS)</TD><TD>Wild Animals</TD><TD>Insects</TD><TD>Sports</TD><TD>Nature</TD><TD>Profession (OOS)</TD><TD>Children's Songs</TD><TD>Nursery Rhymes (OOS)</TD><TD>Story 2</TD><TD>Vegetables</TD><TD>FB01 (visual training)</TD><TD>FB02 (cognitive ability)</TD><TD>FB03 (left brain)</TD><TD>FB04 (right brain)</TD><TD>FB08 (Do it myself)</TD><TD>FB10 (I luv Kindergarten)</TD><TD>BB01 (Four Seasons)</TD><TD>BB02 (Animal's Home)</TD><TD>BB04 (Diary of BB Bear)</TD><TD>HB03 (3 lil pigs)</TD><TD>MB03 (Number Blocks)</TD><TD>MB 04 (Colours Block)</TD><TD>Christmas Pack </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>TingTing</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$14.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$40.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ow Mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD>Paid (To verify)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Pei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$51.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$50.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$70.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Powerball</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Bonbon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sunshine Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD>Paid (To verify)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Baby_Mummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$80.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$37.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>TangoFango</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jean Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$30.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Babyniuniu</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$40.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD>Paid (To verify)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$648.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Eviangal: Thanks chking out on the cot bumper! Will transfer $ for the cloth books to ur DBS tonite. How do I collect from ya when the stocks arrive? Sorry, am quite new here ;)

eviangal,
here's my order:

9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj
12. Christmas pack -Rose
13. Christmas Pack, Gift of 4: Visual training, Expression, Sports, Nature - Pravina

13. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development - Kittybride
14. Left Brain development, Right brain development, Visual training, Number Blocks, Color blocks - Pravina

Eviangal,
is my total $41.50? please advise and i'll transfer soon!!
i'll self collect...will discuss how to when everything is finalised.
so i qualify for free gift?? bath book or ball?? lemmknow yar!
Thanx a mil for coordinating!!

Eviangal,
here are the transfer details
To Account DBS Savings Plus
033-1-067739 Eviangal SMH
Amount S$81.50
Transaction Reference 2512645062

i calculated wrongly i think... transferred S$81.50
S$14 + 17.50 + S$50 (5 x 10) = S$81.50

please lemme know if correct amt yar!!

<font color="119911">Rose:</font> Wl bring ur stuffs 2mr.

<font color="ff6000">Ow mummy:</font> Wl bring 10pcs masks + Sinlac 4 u. Gd 2 hear HT got clean bill fr AVA
happy.gif

Pravina: Your amount is correct. And you will get 2 beach balls. Cos no more bath books.

All items via postage now. Can advise me your mailing add?

Jean: Can advise me mailing add?

Andrea: Yup, bringing baby tomorrow. =)

Will update table shortly.

Revised table:

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Item/ Nick</TD><TD>Total no of small book set</TD><TD>Total no of big book/ blocks</TD><TD>Free Gift (Bath Book)</TD><TD>Free Gift (Beach Ball)</TD><TD>Gender (For free gifts)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Amount Payable</TD><TD>Payment</TD><TD>Visual Training</TD><TD>Expression (OOS)</TD><TD>Wild Animals</TD><TD>Insects</TD><TD>Sports</TD><TD>Nature</TD><TD>Profession (OOS)</TD><TD>Children's Songs</TD><TD>Nursery Rhymes (OOS)</TD><TD>Story 2</TD><TD>Vegetables</TD><TD>FB01 (visual training)</TD><TD>FB02 (cognitive ability)</TD><TD>FB03 (left brain)</TD><TD>FB04 (right brain)</TD><TD>FB08 (Do it myself)</TD><TD>FB10 (I luv Kindergarten)</TD><TD>BB01 (Four Seasons)</TD><TD>BB02 (Animal's Home)</TD><TD>BB04 (Diary of BB Bear)</TD><TD>HB03 (3 lil pigs)</TD><TD>MB03 (Number Blocks)</TD><TD>MB 04 (Colours Block)</TD><TD>Christmas Pack </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>TingTing</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$14.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$40.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ow Mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD>Paid </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Pei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$51.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$50.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$70.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Powerball</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Bonbon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sunshine Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD>Paid </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Baby_Mummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$80.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$37.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>TangoFango</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jean Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$30.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Babyniuniu</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$40.00</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$20.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Pravina</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy (1 blue and 1 yellow)</TD><TD></TD><TD>$81.50</TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>OOS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$729.50</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Pei: Your nature still have (last copy). Only expression OOS. Which other title you want? Insect or Vegetables?

Pravina: Have indicated that Expression is OOS. Didnt realise Nature also. Pls reslect 2 other titles.

Nature, Children Songs, Profession, Expression, Nursery Rhymes and Wild Animals are all OOS.

KP, oh ya the collection got bit problem.. Nov and Dec I wont be able to take leave so often le cos the seniors taking leave.. will give it a miss.. Sorry..

wow mummies, didn't come in for a while and now BLUR. Ning and I had some virus flu/rotavirus. Sick for one whole week!

Won't be joining for outings until maybe the BBQ.

Anyway, I placed order for the Babycook and it's confirmed. Now just waiting for it to arrive. NM will issue cheque directly to distributor and the items will be sent to her place. She has kindly offered to let her place be collection point.

Ok quite busy now so catch up another time!

andrea, no worries, anyone else wanna combine purchase for the wall stickers? Esp those whom always meet for outings!

Is the fish and co meet tom at paragon confirmed? Pei, your plans for tom on or off? I need to go to vitakids to buy new cereal for bb, the heinz 2nd box can only last 1 more feed!

<font color="119911">Re: Seafood BBQ
Date: 7 Nov 2009 (Sat)
Venue: Serangoon Gdn
Cost: $30 per pax

1. Pei - 2A
2. Kris - 2A
3. Owmum - 2A
3. Audrey - 2A
4. Marie - 2A
5. sh... - 2A
6. KP - 2A TBC (Need to double check with hubby)

Please add your name and indicate the no. of people coming.</font>

<font color="ff3399">hi eviangal, pls check
happy.gif

To Account DBS Savings Plus 033-1-067739 eviangal
Amount S$47.50
Transaction Reference 2513141991 </font>

KP,

My plans tomorrow is going as planned, so cannot meet all of you at Paragon. You have fun with the mommies! Maybe we can have another gathering next week.

Oh, I found a place to stay already! Going to shift by mid Nov. Apart from having no air con, how's your new place?

Pei, really, sounds great? Where's your new place ah? PM me..

Haha, apart from having no air con and no swimming pool, everything else is good..love the big place! Staying at the most kok building here but when i look out i see the very nice condos, and they look at mine..hahahha

hi eviangal, i can't find 2 more titles i like to make up the set leh... think i'll give this BP a pass. Thanks for your effort!

pei,

i have just ordered 3 wall stickers, anyone keen to order 3 more with me cos then postage can be shared, need to buy the tube too:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3136068.html?1256100160

Stickers will sent to you using Singpost Post Tube : $2.85
Postage Cost : 1 - 6 pcs - $1.50
* Each post tube can fit up at a max of 6 stickers. If you ordering more than 6 stickers, please put in the cost for another post tube and postage.

Back