(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Eunice
Here's what I gathered from the bellamy's ingredient list.

It never says if it's white or brown.. Most probably white rice I think.
happy.gif

Our organic rice is finely milled. It is cooked and dried into small flakes without compromising the naturally occurring nutrients.
May Contain traces of gluten and soy.Nutritional figures are averages and may vary with ingredient variety and season.

Ingredients: Organic Rice, Organic Vegetable Oil, Vitamin C, Mineral Iron, Rosemary Antioxidant

Rosemary Antioxidant protects the natural oils of the organic rice and the organic vegetable oil in the cereal to ensure that the made up cereal delivers the flavour and aroma that is true to name for the shelf-life of the product.

Any Mummies keen in getting cloth books? I bought these for my daughter last time and she loves it. The best part is they have a teething toy attached to every book. She enjoys chewing on the teething toy and the pages.

BP Link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3129056.html?1256007177

Refer to cloth book link for clearer pictures of the books.

Cloth Books (great for Christmas presents)

4 titles for $14 for Group Set (11 titles to choose from) and 5 titles for $17.50 for Christmas Set

1. Nature, Children's Song, Nursery Rhyme, Expression - Tingting
2. Expression, Story Part 2, Natural, Wild Animals - eviangal
3. Nursery Rhyme, Tang POetry, Children's SOngs, Story Part 2 - Ow_mummy (pls advise other title. Tang Poetry not available)
4. Christmas Gift Pack - Pei (lemon_tea)
5. Expression, nature, children's song, nursery rhyme - Pei (lemon_tea)
6. Christmas Gift Pack (powerball)
7.Christmas Pack - bonbon
8. Christmas Pack - sunshinebaby
9. Wild animals, Profession, Expressions, Vegetables - lovj
10. Christmas Pack - Eunice

Big Cloth Books and Blocks. $10 per title or set of blocks

For every 5 titles (blocks or big cloth books) ordered, you get a bath book free. This bath book can be used in the pool/ bath. And its Disney based titles.

1. Cloth Blocks - eviangal
2. Big Bag Book - eviangal
3. BIG CLOTH BOOKS, 20x20cm - I want it in a set of 5 titles - JOIE (Could you advise the titles you want? By the way, you can get a free bath book for your order.)
4. Left brain development - Pei (lemon tea)
5. Right brain development - Pei (lemon_tea)
6. Cloth Books (Left Brain Development,Right Brain Development,Do It Myself,I Love the Kindergarten), Big Bag Books (Four seasons,Animal's home, The diary of baby bear) - Tan (free bath book)
7. Big Bag Cloth Book - Three Little Pigs, Left Brain Development, Right Brain Development - Powerball
8. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - bonbon
9.(1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development, 5. Four seasons, 6. Animal's home, 7. The diary of baby bear) - (Baby_Mummy)
10. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development - Eunice
10. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development - KP

andrea, ok, will bring for u, remind me k?

babymum, how much does it cost roughly? But I see no window where they an install it leh..and i'm only staying for a yr, not sure if its worth it!:p

Checking on HEINZ Food Recall. Still searching for bb cereal related recalls.

Here's what I got from AVA

No import of Heinz Mum’s Own Spaghetti Bolognese (7 Months +) Baby
Food from the United Kingdom
23 July 09: The U.K. Food Standards Agency has issued an alert to inform the
public that Heinz are recalling a certain batch and date code of Heinz Mum’s
Own Recipe Spaghetti Bolognese (7 months +) baby food due to possible
contamination with small pieces of plastic which could present a choking
hazard.
Details of the affected product are as follows:
Product Description Packing Size Batch Code
Expiry Date
Heinz Mum’s Own
Spaghetti Bolognese
(7 months +)
Glass jar,
200g
9136 (found on top of
the cap)
11/2010 (found on
side of the cap)
The Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) confirms that there
is no import of the implicated product into Singapore. Consumers are advised
to discard the affected product if they had purchased the product outside of
Singapore.

http://www.ava.gov.sg/NR/rdonlyres/6D112B34-D2A5-467D-B9DD-2C3E102C7CA8/24822/NoimportofHeinzMumsOwnSpaghettiBolognese7MonthsBab.pdf

KP
Maybe u on all the aircon in the room.. and let it cool the living room? keke
Not sure abt the cost leh.. i think its in the hundreds range.. definitely not very worth it. Unless u can sell it away after 1 yr usage

Eunice
Yes I think Heinz took them off the shelves on their own accord coz of Rosemary. (Based on SMH postings) Can't find anything on it online, yet.

In fact, during the melamine scare, I think heinz was taken off the shelves too!! So scary!! Sigh.. really betta to DIY loh.. but very very hardwork. I couldn't get a very fine consistency like those off the shelf bb cereal!

pei, u not coming on fri?

Date: 23Oct2009 (Friday)
Time 12pm
Venue: Fish & Co (Paragon)

1. Lovj
2. Kidzskidz
3. eviangal
4. Rose
5. Audrey
6. KP
7. Andrea
8. Baby_Mummy

Here's from HEINZ itself. Still nothing on rice cereal!!!

Voluntary Recall of 2 Heinz Infant Products
Heinz Australia is undertaking a precautionary recall of its Mum’s Recipe Chicken and Vegetable Risotto 7-9 Months (170g) and Globetotters Vegetable Napolitana 7-9 Months(170g).
This action has been taken after a preliminary investigation indicated that some zucchini seed, potentially not suitable for babies of this age, found its way into these products. This does not meet our stringent quality criteria.
It is believed that the severe drought in the Murray Darling Basin has affected the quality of the zucchinis sourced for these products and Heinz Australia has implemented procedures with local suppliers to ensure there is no repeat of this incident.
The recall applies only to :

1. Heinz Mum’s Recipe Chicken and Vegetable Risotto, batch code 0588, best before 27/02/2010 and;
2. Heinz Globetotters Vegetable Napolitana, batch code 0458, best before 14/02/2010.

Customers are asked to return the product to the point of purchase for immediate full refund.
A customer care line has been established. If customers have any concerns or queries about these products, they can call 1800 888 803.
Heinz Australia has a long and proud record of supplying healthy and nutritious food to all Australians and we would do nothing to jeopardise this record.
Heinz Australia has undertaken this voluntary recall as a precautionary measure to ensure only products of the highest quality are provided to customers.
Our investigation has also indicated that an unsuitable batch of rice may have been used in the manufacturing process of the Mum’s Recipe Chicken & Vegetable Risotto product. This isolated incident is believed to involve a rice moth larvae and poses no health risk to consumers.

http://www.heinz.com.au/Corporate/CompanyNews.aspx?releaseID=12

Anyways, I did a comparison bet the ingredients list in Bellamy's & Heinz cereal

Ingredients: (BELLAMY's)
Organic Rice, Organic Vegetable Oil, Vitamin C, Mineral Iron, Rosemary Antioxidant

Ingredients: (HEINZ)
Ground Rice (97%)*, Vegetable Oil, Antioxidant (Rosemary Extract), Vitamin C, Mineral (Iron).

About the same leh!! Haha...

bb_mummy
haha same rite!! i also went to see!!
urs is chor bee gor rite? my aunt says they used to cook it then add to milk leh. shd b even finer than wat we buy from stalls isnt it?
she says they will cook 1 batch for the whole day, store in those keep-warm jar n add to bb's milk.

eunice,
Yup! They call it chor bee gor!! Ang Mo is brown rice cereal leh.. haha!

Ya I use rice cooker cook and add milk in when it's cooked. And it stays in the rice cooker for my MIL to feed.
happy.gif

Really fine ah? How did your aunt do it? I can taste the powdery bits for mine.. dunnno what I did wrongly.. I actually opened a packet of nestle cereal to test the diff! I like the nestle one betta! Haha...

KP,

I am tentatively meeting someone else for lunch on Fri. But if it doesn't materialise, then perhaps I will join you gals. Will give you a call if I can make it
happy.gif
Pick up your phone!!!!!

eviangal,

Can add my order as follows?

3 Big Cloth Books: FB02 (cognitive ability), FB03 (left brain), FB04 (right brain)

Just to check, the books are bilingual right?

Btw i saw from the website that they oso sell bumper for baby cot, can we oso buy thru this seller?

BB_mummy, i bought the train spoon fr one of the BP sometime back but it never arrived in the mail.

Tried to entice him by letting him play w his food ie hold the fruits, hold the spoon but he more interested to gum plastics and books. To date, i have yet to see him put a fruit to his mouth. Somehow, he seems to know what is food and what is plastic. Bet if he could eat plastics, he would. Somemore all the teethers i bought he also not interested.

Has anyone used those magic thermal cookers yet? I also using slow cooker to cook porridge but like use a lot of electricity.

Oshgosh_bb, Dexter has never been able to sit long in his pram. Dinners outside are like a rushed affair. I eat first while maid entertains bb. After that then i carry bb and she eats. I seriously think he wins the award for the No. 1 naughty bb. Everytime i join one of the gatherings, i will tell my husband that confirmed he is really a naughty boy. Now he waits for sufficient puree to be in his mouth then he Brrrrs out at the maid.

powerball, did u highlight it to the seller? U oso bought the sleep blanket too right?
I saw you bought the train and hence ordered it. I think its a good buy... very fun toy spoon!

But I find meal times very messy. Always eat till the hair, face, leg all got cereal!! How it happens: he spits abit of cereal out, then he wipe his mouth and transfer cereal to his hands, and he touch his face.. then his hair.. and u can imagine loh! So messy! haha

The magic thermal cooker is good only if you are cooking alot.. better to fill to 3/4 full for the thermal cooking to work.

Finally dug out this posting from the archives!
Audrey, I think we just need to hit $150 for vitakids membership to get the same price!

There's 10% also for staff working in the United Square Office! Anyone? Then no min purchase required!
Baby Rice, 150g, $6.00 ea
1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
2. Baby_mummy 1 box

Baby Porridge,150g, $6.00 ea
1. Audrey, 2 boxes

Baby Macaroni, 200g, $7.20 ea
1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box

Pasta Stars ,200g, $7.00 ea
1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box

Baked_potato
I tried to cook the rice using a small pot and fire. Need to keep watching the fire and stiring. And the powdered rice is still quite hard. In the end, I used my rice cooker. Fuss free and can keep warm till it's meal time! I don't think it is economical but it's certainly convenient and hygienic!

Yes, short grains give softer rice. Vitakids has it!!

Jasmine short grains is more sticky. Something like our japanese rice. Not all babies like it. But i would like to give it a try!! Wanna get a packet and share??
happy.gif

Rose
1. BUY short grain organic brown rice.
2. WASH it.
3. Toast it in the oven. Stir ocassionally so it doesn't burn. I never check the time. Just kept opening and stiring the rice with a chopstick and "test" by biting it to ensure it's dry. If you can sun it, that is the best!
4. Use the blender to blend it. Start with small qty so the finess is even
5. Keep rice powder in a cool dry place.

<font color="0000ff">Sorry, I changing my order.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any Mummies keen in getting cloth books? I bought these for my daughter last time and she loves it. The best part is they have a teething toy attached to every book. She enjoys chewing on the teething toy and the pages.

BP Link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3129056.html?1256007177

4 titles for $14 for Group Set (11 titles to choose from) and 5 titles for $17.50 for Christmas Set

3. Nursery Rhyme, Tang POetry, Children's SOngs, Story Part 2 - Ow_mummy (pls advise other title. Tang Poetry not available)
<font color="0000ff">9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj</font>

For every 5 titles (blocks or big cloth books) ordered, you get a bath book free. This bath book can be used in the pool/ bath. And its Disney based titles.

3. BIG CLOTH BOOKS, 20x20cm - I want it in a set of 5 titles - JOIE (Could you advise the titles you want? By the way, you can get a free bath book for your order.)
6. Cloth Books (Left Brain Development,Right Brain Development,Do It Myself,I Love the Kindergarten), Big Bag Books (Four seasons,Animal's home, The diary of baby bear) - Tan (free bath book)
7. Big Bag Cloth Book - Three Little Pigs, Left Brain Development, Right Brain Development - Powerball
8. FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - bonbon
9.(1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development, 5. Four seasons, 6. Animal's home, 7. The diary of baby bear) - (Baby_Mummy)

Finally dug out this posting from the archives!
Audrey, I think we just need to hit $150 for vitakids membership to get the same price!

There's 10% also for staff working in the United Square Office! Anyone? Then no min purchase required!
1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
2. Baby_mummy 1 box

1. Audrey, 2 boxes

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box

is e bb rice brown rice? or white rice?

bb_mum, i got my copy i think 1 week after i fax in the form..
my MIL oso said last time they feed bb fruits direct, never steam, so ma fun..
i oso worry that MIL cannot cope n give fruits to raynie direct,
that's why everyday rush home to prepare puree for raynie..
luckily, work place quite near, 15 to 20mins drive can reach liao..
i read from somewhere, not sure if it is the first foods, that can give bb uncooked fruits only when they are 1 year n older..
avocado n bananas no need to cook..
kiwi n some other more acidic fruits should be given only when they are 8 to 9 mths old..

anyone give bb porridge already??
i can't find any replacement for heinz's rice cereal,
so started cooking porridge for raynie using short grain rice n mash it into a finer consistency using strainer..

Hi Mummies

1. Pls indicate if you wish to mail or self collect from me. I can pass it to other mummies who are near you who can in turn pass you your order. For self collection, I can try to get a better deal for you. For mail, the current offer is quite fix.

Self collection from me: Tanjong Pagar, Bukit Batok, Sembawang MRT stations. Or during meetings. Or stations near me can also arrange.

2. Tan and Baby Mummy: Would you like to order another book to get 1 more free bath book? If you prefer not to get the bath book, I will pass on the excess bath books to the other mummies in queue.

3. Eunice and Jean: Would you like to order another book to get a guarantee free bath book? Otherwise, if I have excess books from the final order, will arrange 1 for you too.

4. Please check through your orders to make sure they are correct. You may make your payment to me at <font size="+1">DBS Savings Plus Account 033 1 067739</font>. Please PM me your mailing address and transaction ref no when done.

For those who opt for self collection, give me your mailing add too. In case, the offer is not worth, we will just go ahead with individual mailing.

**************************************************************************************************

<font size="+1">Any Mummies keen in getting cloth books? I bought these for my daughter last time and she loves it. The best part is they have a teething toy attached to every book. She enjoys chewing on the teething toy and the pages. </font>

<font size="+1">BP Link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3129056.html?1256007177</font>

<font size="+1">Refer to cloth book link for clearer pictures of the books.</font>

<font size="+1">Cloth Books (great for Christmas presents)</font>

<font size="+1">4 titles for $14 for Group Set (11 titles to choose from) and 5 titles for $17.50 for Christmas Set</font>

9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj
11. Christmas Pack - TangoFango

<font size="+1">Big Cloth Books and Blocks. $10 per title or set of blocks</font>

<font size="+1">For every 5 titles (blocks or big cloth books) ordered, you get a bath book free. This bath book can be used in the pool/ bath. And its Disney based titles. </font>

3. BIG CLOTH BOOKS, 20x20cm - I want it in a set of 5 titles - JOIE

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Item/ Nick</TD><TD>Total no of small book set</TD><TD>Total no of big book/ blocks</TD><TD>Free Gift (Bath Book)</TD><TD>Gender (For bath book titles)</TD><TD>Self Collect or Mail</TD><TD>Amount Payable</TD><TD>Payment</TD><TD>Visual Training</TD><TD>Expression</TD><TD>Wild Animals</TD><TD>Insects</TD><TD>Sports</TD><TD>Nature</TD><TD>Profession</TD><TD>Children's Songs</TD><TD>Nursery Rhymes</TD><TD>Story 2</TD><TD>Vegetables</TD><TD>FB01 (visual training)</TD><TD>FB02 (cognitive ability)</TD><TD>FB03 (left brain)</TD><TD>FB04 (right brain)</TD><TD>FB08 (Do it myself)</TD><TD>FB10 (I luv Kindergarten)</TD><TD>BB01 (Four Seasons)</TD><TD>BB02 (Animal's Home)</TD><TD>BB04 (Diary of BB Bear)</TD><TD>HB03 (3 lil pigs)</TD><TD>MB03 (Number Blocks)</TD><TD>MB 04 (Colours Block)</TD><TD>Christmas Pack </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>TingTing</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Self Col</TD><TD>$14.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Eviangal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Self Col</TD><TD>$44.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ow Mummy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$31.50 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Pei</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$51.50 </TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Self Col</TD><TD>$50.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Self Col</TD><TD>$70.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Powerball</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50 </TD><TD>Paid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Bonbon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>$47.50 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sunshine Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$17.50 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Self Col</TD><TD>$17.50 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Baby_Mummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mail</TD><TD>$70.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Self Col</TD><TD>$37.50 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$28.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>TangoFango</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$14.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jean Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$30.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Babyniuniu</TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Self Col</TD><TD>$40.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>GRAND TOTAL</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>8</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>$610.50 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj
11. Expression, nature, children's song, nursery rhyme - Rose
12. Christmas pack -Rose

11.Big cloth books:1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development,5. The diary of baby bear. 6. Free Bath Book

Rose: 7 sets in total? You want to add 1 more item for 1 more free bath book? In other words, 2 free bath book? Do you prefer self col or mail?

Jean: For the cot book, I have just emailed the seller to enquire on it. Will update you again.

Powerball: The thermal cooker is pretty good. I bought it for my mum a few years back and she love it. Can retain soup for several hours. You can consider it for the whole family when baby is able to eat meals like us.

Ow Mummy: Thank you for digging the archives on the vitakids prices.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 1 box
4. eviangal

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box

eviangal, I would like to change one of the titles.

1)Cognitive Ability - PLEASE change to Animal's home (Big Bag Books)
The rest of the titles remain the same. Thanks.

I have made the transfer:
Transaction Reference 2512098309

eviangal
Pls help me add one more title then.
8) Visual Training.

The bath book looks kinda cute! Pls help me choose 2 diff bath titles ok? (no cinderella pls)
haha

Total: $80
PMed u address, transaction ref.

Yvonne
That is really hardworking of you. I am hoping with the babycook, MIL will be more open to steaming, pureeing etc. (I think so far she is still open to our new style of bringing kids) I just wonder how long she can sustain lah.. Coz it's quite time consuming to prepare all these food.
Actually cereal is just a finer version of porridge! So it's fine. I'm feeding Jovan brown rice finely powdered porridge too. Ang Mos call it cereal loh keke
Good to know first food delivery takes 1 week.. I was kinda reluctant to do the fax order coz I dun wanna wait for 2-3wks as stated in the form!!
I think I would be also home to DIY the purees maybe twice a week during lunch to make sure MIL gets some practise.. need to "bond" with colleagues on other days too and have a good lunch. Hehe need some ME TIME!

I think cooking of fruits is to help with digestion but like after 7months, don't need to do it.

Eviangal, mail for me. Thanks!
I thinking of getting a thermal cooker to do the bb porridge. So it really can cook right?

eviangal
payment made... pls chk...
To Account DBS Savings Plus
033-1-067739 EVIANGAL_CLOTHBOOK
Amount S$17.50
Transaction Reference 2512252784

where do you stay? sembanwang?

<font color="ff0000">Disney Characters Disposable Face Masks</font>
I bought a box of 75pcs fr Mt A pharmacy bt I onli wanna kp 20pcs. Any1 wanna share? Itz $32.10/box or $0.45/pc (rounded up). I didn't wanna get @ $0.60 indv pc datz why I bought 1 box. B1 wl wear diz mask when she has cough &amp; cold &amp; she onli wans diz type of mask coz they gave her 1 when she had 2 go KKH A&amp;E in Aug. I'm passing some 2 a fren 2 bt stl hv like 20pcs left. PM me if u wan. Kan refer 2 diz link 4 pic:

http://www.face-mask.us/1-3760931-B001RRRVMU-KIMBERLY_CLARK_CHILDS_FACE_MASK.html

hi mommies,
just started my bb on cereal last 2 days. can experience mommies share what other food can i feed to my 6mth old bb beside rice cereal??

BB_mummy, yep the sleep blanket also went missing. Sigh. I ordered another sleep blanket fr overseas spree and when it finally came, Dexter didn't like it. Such an irony. Now when i see the train spoon selling outside, my heart pain. Btw, if u use Nuk, think they gave free firefly toothbrush. Quite cute - has flashing lights.

powerball, u can call the post ofc to check one leh! So far all the items i sent out via normal mail never went missing!

<font size="+1">Re: Cloth Books</font>

<font size="+1">Bad News, Mummies</font>

The last update I got from the BP organiser was there are only 8 bath books left!!!

Hence, I will only give priority to those who had submitted their orders first.

Mummies who are entitled to the bath books:

1. Eviangal
2. Pei
3. Joie
4. Tan
5. Powerball
6. BonBon
7. Baby_Mummy
8. Baby Niu Niu

Sorry, Rose. I cant get you any bath books cos your order come in later. Let me know if you want to reduce your order quantity. The replacement gift is a beach ball.

Baby_Mummy: You manages to secure 1 bath book in time. For your additional book, it will be a beach ball. You ok with that?

Mummies: Seller has reverted that all items will be sent via post. So no self collection.

New gift: Beach ball. For mummies who are not in the list above but entitled to a free gift, its the beach ball below. Let me know if you want to change your order.

3139127.jpg

3139128.jpg

I will update all new orders and payment status shortly. Pls bear with me.

<font color="aa00aa">eviangal,is there any difference if I buy through you or I buy from the seller directly?If no difference at all, I will get from the seller directly.Let me know,k</font>

Rose: The difference is that you will make a savings of $8 for your order of 8 books. And you will get 2 beach balls.

If you purchase through the seller, you will need to pay $88 and entitled to only 1 beach ball.

Reason is because the seller charge the $12 items at $10 for every 10 pieces and above. As for free gifts, because ours is a consolidated order, I am able to give you an additional gift for every 4 items instead of 5.

eviangal, which book is this?:

I bought these for my daughter last time and she loves it. The best part is they have a teething toy attached to every book. She enjoys chewing on the teething toy and the pages.

KP: I bought the small cloth books for her. There were more titles then.

I had expression, profession, sea animals, story 1, Wild animals, Farm animals

Will bring it to show you gals tomorrow.

The big books are a new addition. I have not ordered them before.

Jean: For the cot bumper, they are from another supplier and not for sale this time round.

Mummies who have submitted orders: Pls bear with me. Will submit updated table after seller revert with the small cloth books titles that are OOS.

Please do not place order with seller directly if you wish to purchase from me to prevent double posting.

<font color="aa00aa">eviangal,I really prefer the bath books instead of beach ball.Never mind lah,you can drop my order ,I'll get them another time
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Hi Powerball,

The thermal cooker is good. Baby Porridge, never try b4.. but soup for the whole family is good.. Before we went to work, we will put the soup in the cooker, then we can drink after we came back home.</font>

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. lovj, 2 boxes
3. Baby_mummy 1 box
4. eviangal

1. Audrey, 2 boxes
2. eviangal - 1 box

1. Leereiner, 1box
2. lovj - 1 box
3. Ow_mummy - 1box

1. Leereiner, 1 box
2.lovj - 1 box
3. ow_mummy - 1 box
4. eviangal - 1 box

eviangal :not i dug out de is lovj..haha..

BTW bellamy's products, anyone knw hw much is australia selling? is it alot cheaper? cuz i gonna try if its gd, i will get my SIL to bring back from AUS next mth...

EvianGal
THANKS!! Yup the yellow mickey beach ball, I LIKE! Can bring go swimming!!
I rem I love it when I was young. HAHA

Powerball
It's high HIGH VALUE leh.. the blanket + the spoon. The seller never resend or replace? I bought the goober bag once.. and one got lost but she replaces it and gave me a free gift too.

For the thermal pot, maybe you can get the smaller one. Fill to 3/4 full. Better heat retention for cooking.

When u getting? I shall go cook a pot of porridge this evening and let you know tmr ok? (I am just wondering how soft it will be.)
I've used it to cook soups. Meat and all are really cooked and soft after I am back from work.

KP
Normal mail maybe hard to track. U track it before? Only registered mail can be traced.

Kidzkidz
I would like to have the masks.
10pcs!
Can bring to tmr's lunch at fish &amp; co paragon?
happy.gif

9. cHRISTMAS Pack - lovj
11. Expression, nature, children's song, nursery rhyme - Rose
12. Christmas pack -Rose

11.Big cloth books:1.Do it myself, 2.I love Kindergarten, 3. Left brain development, 4. Right brain development,5. The diary of baby bear. 6. Free Bath Book
<font color="0000ff">12.FB03 Left Brain Development, FB04 Right Brain Development, FB08 Do It Myself - lovj</font>

<font color="0000ff">Hi Eviangal,

Will I be entitled for any free gift? If yes, is there other gift than the beach ball?</font>

bb_mum, i kiasu, after i fax in the order form for first foods, i oso write an email to them, just in case they never receive my fax..

Back