(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="0000ff">Hi KP, what brand model of stroller you using?
I bought the capella one.. but i find it big and heavy to bring out.</font>

bonbon, i also let andrea wear sleeveless with long pants when she sleeps at night w aircon. the next day my mum see, she will sing song in my ear for whole morning loe...

thks kidz for the summary of the diapers.. and oh, no need to send me the Goon S diaper, i tried their 1 sample b4..but find it abit hard to gauge just by 1 time.. maybe will order 1 pack to try..

for Pampers, yest my bb slept on tummy and her pee leaked from the top.. i think the fit not v suitable for her thighs, like cant quite close properly..

jus weight my bb on my weighing scale.. she v light leh.. only 5.4 kg.. moogey, somemore our babies born same day... i remember u say urs drinking 150ml right? mine still struggling to finish 125ml most times.. usually drink 90ml only.. sigh, how to make her drink more??

Kris,
i cant make it for the punggol gathering leh...going back office to "showoff" bb.. havent brought her back yet..
i see if i can make it for the US gathering nxt wed.. i dunno my schedule how yet.. will be staying in bishan area w my parents, so US quite convenient for me.

KP,
Nepia got M and L also, i saw in motherhood fair.. but ya, dunno why website nvr show the other sizes besides S and NB.

re: vivo gathering on fri
me fine with Secret recipe or sushi tei. cos me gg to sling claudia, not bringing stroller leh. so sushi tei got those cushion seats can put bb down, so that i can eat hehhe
KP is bringing stroller, audrey leh?

Nepia S 4-8kg, M 6-12Kg, L 9-14kg. me juz ordered 3 S and 1 M last week.

4eva, ya beco prettier hor. but have to get a not so feminine 1 so that my hubby can use it too, else siong on me too hehe.
how much did u pay 4 it? can i have the voucher :p

kidzskidz, where do you stay? I want to tag along your order for Jshoppers. For free shipping need JP12,000 right? So far how much liao?

KP
nepia got other sizes, i ordered M from them too the last time, 3 small n 1 M for free delivery. NTUC can buy Nepia also, saw that the NTUC at Tiong Bahru Plaza now stocks Nepia, but selling at $17.50 (or something like that) w/o promotion. guess can order from them online or wait for promo at NTUC?

<font color="ff3399">lovj, KP using same as me the Peg Perego P3.. haha heavier than capella i think.. i also find it hard to bring stroller out esp on escalator i dun dare try yet.. but KP says hers ok leh.. think u all taller can handle better.. kiki... i struggling to look over the stroller leh..
happy.gif
</font>

kidz, so bad.. tempt me..
sigh.. i ordered some california bb stuff from a spree and i think it got lost in the mail!! so upset.. cost me so much too.. dunno what to do now since not registered mail :-(

oshgosh, ya.. my jade is quite heavy.. PD said ok though.. say normally babies should only double their birth weight by 3rd mth, but she's almost there already.

<font color="119911">kidz,
i had csect, onli avoid prawn n crab. y cant eat jap food? i have been eatin sashimi lor.

jam,
i oso onli got the sleeveless singlets but not the holey one, lata can c neh neh leh. so unglam.

rose,
pg got those stores sellin cheap bb clothes sometimes, c if tis fri have anot. else thrs a shop at rivervale plaza sellin oso.</font>

i tried giving bb avent teat 2 today, he finished his milk in 10mins, 6oz..really much faster than avent teat 1, maybe u gals can try too
happy.gif

moogey, powerball ordered california baby stuff thru and it got lost thru the mail too! maybe u check with her if its the same seller?? I always send out desitin, milk bags thru normal mail, so far never lost b4 leh! btw, can check with u how many pcs for nepia M? How much per piece? is the cutting big ot small?

bonbon, lovj, peg perego and capella s705 same weight leh...lovj which model u bought for capella? we really like the pilko p3 a lot cos bb seems v comfortable in it..see, he slept thru our vivo outing..heheh..plus we added on the kiddopotamus underneath so he'll be more comfortable.

<font color="119911">KP,
teat 2 supposed to give when bb turns 1 mth lor, nw gonna upgrade to teat 3 liaoz.

moogey,
order calendula frm gmarket, $17.90 onli.</font>

KP
will chk the nepia M for u when i get home tonight. havent opened yet cos my girl still using S. the seller is clarval..

Kris, thanks!! will try to hunt down my package first..

kris, din change cos my friend say teat 1 can use till 8/9 months lor:p but phew teat 2 helps me save time on feeding lor..teat 1 takes like 20mins to an hr dep on how fast he feeds!

<font color="ff3399"> KP, u using teat 1 on issac is like torturing him haha he's a big boy m must suck so hard n long for the milk milk to come out.. teat #2 got 2 holes n the milk come out faster..

hmm cait on teat #2 since abt 5-6weeks old i think, then now her drinking slow down to abt 20min.. sometimes even longer.. plus reheating milk, burp her, can take 1hr.. she slowly take her time suck, then use her hands push out bottle, then lick lick the teat a bit, wah.. sometimes really no patience just stuff it into her mouth hehe

now i waiting for irene to pass the teats that always gave me, then can try if cait drink better on nuk teats or not.. dunno if avent is too hard to suckle or not.. but scared easy then she become lazy to suck hard.. hahahah.. evil mommy ..
happy.gif
</font>

cocobunz,
At first tot of bringing stroller, but have to get use to with the sling, so left u n me with sling.

Don't think Secret Recipe have those cushion seats, so have to sling bb all the way, pray hard that my bb doesn't make a big fuss on that day!

Here the confirm list, see you gals this coming Friday!

Date: 12June2009 (Friday)
Venue: Secret Recipe, Vivocity
Time: 12pm

1. Cocobunz
2. Audrey
3. KP
4. Kidzskidz

<font color="ff3399">any mummies keen to buy the cot bumper? its the cushiony strip that surround the cot to prevent baby from knocking the sides when they move abt or start to flip/crawl later on..

i bot a BN one from kiddy palace abt 2weeks back, not used, then someone gave us another one as gift 2 days ago.. so selling the BN one from kiddy palace away..

its yellow with cute animal pics, if anyone keen then i ask hubby take a foto of it.. i bot it at $49, can let go $40.. </font>

bonbon, you can keep the new one mah. when you wash one, can then fit the other one on the cot, so don't need to wait till the previous one to dry first..

kris, wei you calling cait cait unglam ah?? cos her mummy is forcing her to show her neh neh by wearing the holey singlets keke...

bonbon, same, isaac also use his tongue, hands to push out the bottle! Daddy ever fed him and the bottle flew! y change to nuk, nuk isaac also takes but i still prefer avent cos can turn the teat to make him drink!

lovj, peg perego a bit heavy also, same as s705
but still manageable to me lah

anyone wants to join us at vivo? Kris, change location lah....

bonbon, the time raynie took to finish a bottle of 100ml milk is equally long lor..
my hubby always say by the time we finish feeding, burping n hold her upright to prevent her from puking milk, is time to get ready for the next feeding liao cos she drink every 2 hourly..

LovJ, I am staying in a 5room flat, but I also dunno why our bill is so high. Maybe cos hubby and I on one laptop each almost all the time when we are home, plus TV is on the whole day too though most of the time no one is watching. Just wanna have some background sound hehe...

I am using Maclaren Techno XT, around 6kg and I already think it's very heavy! Difficult to manage if going out alone with stroller cos my girl will fuss if she lies inside for too long and I need to carry her then.

I am also thinking which carrier to get leh! My hubby is looking at Bjorn, I just wanna look around for better alternatives. Pei fu those mummies who can go around in slings, cos I use MIM sling at home and my shoulder hurts man!! I think will kenna 内伤 in long term man...

kp, i dunno lei, she will cry for milk every 2 hrs, very on the dot somemore, i think may be she drink ard 100ml only every feed..
by right at 7 plus week, she shd be drinking 120 to 150ml right??

<font color="ff3399">jam, u can make andrea equally sexy by flashing half neh neh la.. haha..

for me the holey singlets chosen by MIL lor.. i wanted the white normal singlets.. but since it keeps cait cool i just let her wear lor. thru the holes in singlet can't see neh neh la.. but hor, the shoulder straps loose for cait so more sexy when she expose her whole shoulder n full neh neh.. haha.. usally the singlet will slide down also then just pull the back downwards n the front neckline will go up lor..

jam ah, i dun need cot bumper liao cos 2 days after i bot the BN bumper, haven even wash it and cait change to slp in playpen alr.. cot alr dismantle.. haha.. cos the cot hor, got 2 wooden headboard thing, block the wind from going into cot she'll scream n cant slp. sleep playpen more cooling for her..

KP, just wanna try cos some mummies using NUK baby feed quite well leh.. avent scared too hard n not so orthodontic leh.. haha u also turn turn the bottle.. i will also pull out 1-2cm, then cait like vaccum cleaning.. shoop.. suck back hahaha</font>

<font color="ff3399">yvonne, ya lor! sometimes settle her feed, esp at nite coax/threaten/scold her to slp, alr 1-2hrs, then soon she'll wake up liao.. that's y fuel running low liao hhaha

u try giving raynie 10ml more so she can last longer? if she dun vomit it shd be fine.. or stuff too-too into her mouth check if she really hungry or drink for habit.. if hungry even if too-too in mouth still cry, else it shd pacify them to slp..

mine 9weeks old only drink 120ml, this week she's been unable to finish n must leave 10-30ml behind... havent up her amount for almost 3weeks-1mth alr.. </font>

marie, the diaper is white and the top part has a koala bear, think diff ize diff pic??
Does nepia give out samples? Is nepia cheaper than mamy poko?

bonbon, yes, i always turn and entice him to drink more...:p

<font color="119911">bonbon,
my kerryn oso the same, nw onli drinkin 120ml, no upgrade at all, if give her more, she will puke liaoz.</font>

<font color="ff3399">kris, ya lor, that's y no upgrade quite pek cek also cos the amt in between the 125ml n 260ml bottles haha.. use the small bottle 120ml water plus powder will rise to almost top, nearly 130-140ml

if use the big bottle like so ley chey..

urs BM so 120ml shd be exactly the line hor.. hmm.. </font>

<font color="ff3399">marie, after looking at the map, i finally know where's punggol plaza.. haha got LRT nearby, so i will bus to plaza sing, then NEL to punggol then LRT.. think its fastest liao.. if go woodlands change 161 still must change bus to PP..
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="666600">KP: Mamy Poko depends where u buy n how much. Nepia price is quite fixed unless got promo.

Nepia S 4-8kg 54pcs - 28cents (15 per pack)
Nepia M 6-12kg 48pcs - 31cents

GOO.N S 52pcs - 34cents ($17.68 per pack)
GOO.N M 44pcs - 40cents

Pampers Baby Dry now promo on Cold Storage Online shopping. Prob u can try...Very Cheap</font>

kp n bonbon, i tried 120ml but raynie refused to finish lei..usually she won't finish the last 20/30ml, i got to spend time persuading her to finish..

<font color="0000ff">kp:</font> urs is GOO.N, the waistband multi-colour rite? Nepia is reliable n can last thru nite. June promo $14/pk when get direct fr Nepia -- NTUC offer price is $28.95 for 2pks, they onli carry M size onwards. If wan S size must order direct. GOO.N is slightly thinner dan Nepia bt so much more ex dat frankly nt worth buying. I used 2 order when juz $15.80/pk... Nepia is as gd as Pampers Active Stages.

Dunno why Nepia website onli Jap pg wkg bt can c the weight dat each size caters 2 http://www.nepia.com.sg/japanese/index.html &amp; I rmbr som1 said Nepia allows exchange of unopened pks 4 other size. Veri gd if order too much &amp; bb outgrows later.

<font color="119911">marie:</font> I can get Nepia cheaper coz I calculating @ $13/pk based on June promo price of $14 + I'm gonna collect 10 symbols &amp; redeem fr them 4 $10 NTUC voucher
wink.gif
wink.gif
I'll stock up Nepia diaper pantz 4 B1 2.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Combine order 4 Nepia?</font></font> I'm ordering b4 12nn 2mr so they can deliver same day. PM me w ur HP no. if u wanna ride on my order bt gotta collect fr me in Clementi coz we dun drive
happy.gif

<font color="666600">dodos: If member of Hua Xia, then entitled to that special price.

Kidzskidz: Nepia not too short right? I'm thinking of ordering. Not too sure if I still want to order Fitti. My boy still poos a few times a day..very siong leh.</font>

<font color="666600">kidzskidz: as much as i wanna get cheaper Nepia, but we also dun drive. so I might as well order from them direct. Can i get the number from the website?</font>

<font color="119911">hwa xia voucher:
jam passed me 1, im not using, will bring laong on fri, anybody wans? else can bring for those mummies gg to US next wed.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">kp:</font> Nt sure if they give sample. U wanna call n chk? Tel: 6226-2650. Dat x @ gathering I exchanged 2pcs GOO.N S size w ow mummy 4 Nepia S size. Nt sure if any1 else can do sama 4 u.

<font color="0000ff">marie:</font> Nepia waistline is lower dan GOO.N whc in turns lower dan Pampers stages
biggrin.gif
Xander big rite? I'm gonna get 1 x M &amp; L Nepia.

kidz, ya they allow exchange for other sizes if the pack is unopened. like i exchanged my NB to S when i overorder NB.

KP, nepia's cheaper than mammy poko. i use nepia in the day and mammy poko in the nite.

KP, haven tried avent teats, what is meant by can turn the teat to make him drink?

I'm also using nuk but my boy sometimes take a long time to drink. Now trying pigeon teats also since they can fit the same bottle.

<font color="0000ff">marie:</font> 4got 2 add dat Nepia also veri slightly narrower where butt coverage is concern. c who can share w u
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">kris:</font> i tak boleh tahan wasabi so sashimi out 4 me. I luv tempura prawns, softshell crab type of sushi bt staying away 4 sake of the wound healing inside. Dr says takes 6M 2 fully heal leh... I hvnt worn binder 2wks coz heat caused ny scar 2 get infected tho Dr says wear 4 3M 4 full support...
sad.gif

<font color="0077aa">kris:</font> haha, i can empathize. u can also imagine watz itz like 4 me now? i stay clear since exterior scar oledi infected b4 dat i dun wanna jeopardise the healing process further...

Back