(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="aa00aa">kidzskidz,thanks for the sweet summary about diapers,very useful,I shall follow it like a bible kekeke cuz I also like Nepia diapers so I think I will agree with your analysis
happy.gif

Oh the containers to put diaper cream.still must look for nice one woh...</font>

<font color="ff0000">Did any1 order Sealer M size @ Motherhood?</font> Wondering if anybody did as the price was gd. Possible to get 1-2pks fr u if location's nt too far for me? Or anybody knows what kind of price it actuali retails for?

<font color="ff0000">calling KRIS</font>
wah, really F1 thread, i just saw you're consolidating the wetbags. i wana get too!!!

pls help me order one:
1. medium size with cupcake design

will PM you shortly ya!!

<font color="aa00aa">cool,bonbon,hope we can arrange a date that we can all make it for BKK. If the trip is on weekday,then I have to find excuse to give MIL liao.Cuz I dont dare to leave the maid home alone with bb.If over the weekend,hubby can stay home with maid &amp; bb

Aiyo,bonbon,I have to make confession,I havent pay you for the DVDs for tell me why.I pay you CASH on friday,ok?</font>

<font color="ff0000">rose:</font>Welcome! My experience comes w many x poo or wee leak on bed...
wink.gif
So my 1st criteria for evaluating the diaper is how high the waist covers so dat poo don't leak out @ back. Next is how tight around his chunky thighs, heheh... I agree w u 2 get a cute container - makes diaper changing more fun. I think pasar malam wl hv som stalls selling the prettier designs compared to what Watson, Guardian, Aries, etc may carry.

<font color="0000ff">Wah so happening ah.. planning to go BKK.. Me bringing my baby to Taipei march... 2010.. is confirmed.. Wonder anyone can guide me wat to bring for baby.. Is it ok to bring baby overseas.

As for diaper, I feel goon is good.. but now since my maid is here, i using bum wear day time, and only use diaper at night.. so i stick to goon and pamper.. more absorbent..

</font>

<font color="119911">Mommies who had c-sect:</font> R u abstaining fr seafood e.g. prawn, sotong. How long u plan 2? I super tempted oledi esp as my hubby always want to eat Jap food <sigh>

<font color="aa00aa">lovj,can explain how bumwear works? Cloth diaper right? IS it same as those white cloth diapers as in after every urine,must change and wash?

so fast plan your mar 2010 trip?! I'm bringing bb for holiday between oct-dec this year and havent start planning!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Kris:</font> I also tempted to buy the Diaper Clutch. Bt for the prints I like, it means the print wl be upside down when the cover is closed. The prints that dun give this 'problem' nt as cute tho... Tink I got some mild OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff0000">rose:</font> i onli asked for Sealer sample coz reali nvr try b4. Onli when brought home sample than I cld touch and feel it to compare w the Pampers, Nepia and GOO.N I hv. I also cldn't carry oledi as went then on my own w bb so hands full
kao_sticktongue.gif

<font color="ff6000">I think all with base bah. I also want base one leh. kekeek

Like rose lor, I was also thinking different bibs for different outfits hahah. This jam buay tahan hahaha, sure got her share one haha. Bbmum never order meh?

Our 3 shopping queens, Jam, Bbmum and Rose cannot be left out one ok?? </font>

<font color="0000ff">o rose... Bum wear is even better than those traditional cloth diaper.. There is a white slot to put into the bum wear short.. and we just need to put a nappy liner incase of poo.. normally, after every hour, i just change the white slot and reuse the short unless there is poo. the short will always be dry.. It is good as it doesnt messy the bed or wet the bed unlike the traditional white one. even my maid say why like that one.. wont wet one.. and I never use any nappy cream at all.. just wash my baby bum with water after poo.. and there is no rash at all..

o rose, u going overseas with your baby this year, share with me what u gonna bring after you come back.

Hi kid kid, after my confinement, i already start eating prawn liao.. cannot eat meh?? my mummy also dont allow me to carry heavy things. that all </font>

<font color="0000ff">cause i quite a lazy girl.. initially keep using diaper.. my baby bum red ande always use wet wipes.. so someone tell me don't use too much wet wipes use water to clean is the best.. then my baby admitted for 4 days for urine infection. suspecting is hygenience problem so now even use diaper at night. also change every 3 hours . dont dare to leave it too long.. scared got infection again.</font>

<font color="0000ff">wah pat, u also online liao.. as for the electrical bill.. last time only me and my husaband is 70 + . with my maid around,, now is 120 .. think mostly go to the city gas portion.. cause cook almost every day.</font>

DC &amp; Osgosh baby,
Me too. Using bugaboo bee. got to check. sigh.

Mummies,
I wonder if my boy drinking is very little? He is taking 160ml every 5-hr. 4 times per day only. last feed at abt 7-8 pm. Sleep till 5am then drink. Then continue to hav milk at 10am, 3pm, 8pm.

<font color="ff6000">bonbon, don't rush caitlyn, think bb must be old enough or reach a certain weight before they can sleep through the night. They need to be able to sustain their hunger either through body fats or by feeding more before sleeping. If not, yes, they will feel hungry.

kidzkidz, I started seafood right after confinement ended. No problem so far.

Haha this rose, everything also must be nice nice leh.. haha. Rose, I actually have this spare container which I kept after using the eye cream from Persian Rose. It's a simple glass container. A bit see thru with white cap. I bring on Friday to see if you want or not.</font>

Rose, you really like those Ah Pek singlets hor? Why not I ask my mum help you buy, she knows which one mah...you gong gong get hole hole one..5 for $10 only...i ask my mum about the hole hole singlet, she said it's for boys, the stripe for ger woh..cos hole one can see ger neh neh kekek.....mum gg home weekend, monday will come back to my place..let me noe?

Rose,

Read that you haven't paid bonbon for the "Tell Me Why" CDs. That means you haven't help me pay yet right? In that case, I will tt to her myself. Are my CDs and Sophie the giraffe with you? If yes, can you bring for next Wed's gathering at US?? Thanks so much!!

pat, don't say me hor..u bought more than me in this spree hor..i only got one L wetbag keke..next time bring andrea go vivo on top to play w water can use the wetbag :D

Rose, else u go daiso and get the container for desitin cream, down there got nice $2 hello kitty selection mah *wink wink*

Wah LovJ, how come your SP bill so low ah? When there were only hubby and I, our monthly bill hovered around $170-200. We on aircon for only 7 hours per night cos we wake up at 6am for work on weekdays. Maybe cos my living room has got too many lights? During confinement month, shot up to $275, actually lower than expected, my hubby expected around $400! Lucky lucky... I guess we April mummies are lucky in a way too cos electrical charges went down by 25% from 1 April hehe...

Kris,
Saw your reply email, sure just let me know of how much it gonna be, to me the price is very reasonable already compared to some other BPs hee... thanks.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Pat &amp; LovJ:</font> U two super leh. I always been told hv to avoid aft surgery coz more toxic. I know generally 6M bt recently heard my sis' fren abstain for 1Y datz why I wanted to find out. Bt u two whah... heheh. Btw, did u two take chkn essence or fish essence? I got like 6 boxes of the former dat I hvn't touch...

<font color="ff3399">rose, haha wah.. u confess so cute wor.. kiki actually i also neva check my ibank yet to see who trsfed.. just busy spreeing, now just ordered hairclips to standby.. n pacifier ribbon since now cait take tootoo alr..

pat, i trying not to rush her also.. but whole family fuel running low liao.. at night she cry we all wait n see who wake up feed haha all dun wanna climb outta bed.. too tiring..

cait also wears singlet leh. the holey one, got from opp the guan yin temple wholesale hor, 12 pieces $7 only.. super cheap. bot outside is $10 for 5 pieces i think.. i also bot her batik dress from there.. n kitty/strawberry shortcake undies.. 7pieces $10 </font>

bonbon yeah my boy also just turn 2 mths yesterday...yah if he can sleep from 12am to 6-7am I will be super happy also...hope he can wean off waking up at 3/4am.

at least got 4 of u rotate....for me, only myself and my hubby...super tiring....sigh.

<font color="aa00aa">jam,the vivo on top dunno clean or not?I'm paranoid that bigger kids there will pee into the water!

Pei,no problem to bring giraffe and discs to US next week</font>

Kidzskidz,
MSG? I didn't notice, ok then drop off gary
happy.gif

Secret Recipe, also good place to lunch. Mmm... ... more than 2 years have not eat there liao
happy.gif

Cocobunz &amp; KP,
Any other suggestion? If no then we will pick Secret Recipe.

Date: 12th June Fri
Venue: Vivocity
Time: 12noon? Beat the lunch crowd...

1. Cocobunz
2. Audrey (Secret Recipe)
3. KP
4. Kidzskidz (Secret Recipe)

<font color="aa00aa">bonbon,that place got sell the stripe singlet? Justin already has the holey ones.Yesterday let him wear,so comfortable and easy to put on and take off! Nowadays I lazy to let him wear romper at home,the singlet so convenient!
Jam,I let you know again.Now bonbon share cheaper source ley

Bonbon or you give me address of that shop ,can? So interesting,I wanna make a trip down there to see what's available</font>

<font color="0000ff">Happy little women, you live in what kind of houses. why your utilies bill so ex since only you and ur hubby.. my sister live in condo,, with 6 ppl staying.. also only 300 dollars every month.

Kid kids, no eat chicken essence,, all these food only take during confinement, after confinement all never take liao.. very horrible food leh.. i dont like .. still got a lot of bottle inside my cupboard never touch.. wah.. you really can tahan for not eating seafood ah.. best leh..i even start eating crab.. yummy..

Wah. bon bon, you got so many ppl to help you.. very good leh.. i always the one waking up.. now my maid take over also.. My baby drink 100 ml of milk at 11 pm. then sleeo till 4 am.. i already consider very good liao.. at least only wake up 1 time.. ur one lagi best leh.. dunno when my baby wont wake up at night... think slowly .</font>

kidz
got the calendar page! thanks so much!

the yukata is very cute.. too bad i got to wait so long heh..

rose, i got bumwear to sell.. never used. starter pack. u want to try? got no maid la.. so lazy to wash.. let me know?

cant join the Vivo outing on friday cos i'm arranging for my bb to have photos taken!
happy.gif
compiling an album to surprise her daddy.. heh.. hope the shots turn out ok..

jade had her 6-in-1 and her rotavirus just now.. cried when the needle went in for a few mins, after that was fine.. thank goodness.. very cute when the doc fed her the rotavirus, she was lapping it all in like she really liked it hahaha.. doc was also amused..

she's 5.82kg, 60cm at 8 weeks..

<font color="ff0000">Buy singlets:</font> Yeah, I tink muz get these for my chunky monkey too. @ home he wearing hand-me-down button front cotton tops bt his armpits got red lines oledi fr being too tight
biggrin.gif

kidzskidz,
re: Group Photo
Sure! I think every gathering we took group photo.

moogey,
Added you in the list. See ya!

Venue: United Sq
Time: 12:30pm
Date: 17Jun2009 (Wed)

1) Rose (anything)
2) BB mummy (Bakerzin/Swensens/Cedele)
3) Kris (Bakerzin/Swensens/Cedele)
4) Catherine (Bakerzin/Cedele)
5) Chocz (anything)
6) Pei (anything)
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian (anything)
9) Audrey (anything)
10) Powerball
11) raspberrytea77
12) Karrie (bakerzin)
13) moogey

re baby carriers

i'm still blur on the carriers, really want to get one cos it's so much easier to carry her when i'm out by myself.. dont want to have to lug the stroller everywhere.. heck her daddy who refuses to let me buy a carrier :p

anyone else have comments on ergo vs beco vs lascal?

moogey,
Sorry, sorry! Missed out the t 'Cant'
sad.gif

Venue: United Sq
Time: 12:30pm
Date: 17Jun2009 (Wed)

1) Rose (anything)
2) BB mummy (Bakerzin/Swensens/Cedele)
3) Kris (Bakerzin/Swensens/Cedele)
4) Catherine (Bakerzin/Cedele)
5) Chocz (anything)
6) Pei (anything)
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian (anything)
9) Audrey (anything)
10) Powerball
11) raspberrytea77
12) Karrie (bakerzin)

<font color="0000ff">Moogey, can take the rotavirus already.. i thought all other vaccination is only 1 year and above.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">4eva,thanks for the advice on outward facing for pikkolo/beco/ergo.I know if I buy a carrier that doesnt allow outward facing,bb sure wont like.Justin is a very curious boy.Now at 2 over months,he's already demanding that we carry him over our shoulders or outward facing (using our hands) so that his view wont be blocked.If we put a curious bb in inward facing position,he might arch his back and it is still not good for his spine</font>

moogey,
So early you taken up the baby photo shooting? I plan to take when my bb reaches 1 year old. I did that for my #1 few years ago, the album quite nice, love it so much.

Hope you enjoy the shooting session!

bonbon, the wholesale shop is selling mostly home wear clothes for babies? if so, then im not going down, cos andrea got lots of home clothes le..

<font color="ff3399">wah, i went went eat 1 ice-cream, pineapples, watermelon n fish beehoon n so many posts liao..kiki.. lazy wed afternoon leh..

kidz,rose, that shop look old old one, nothing fanciful just alot clothes everywhere lor.. its opposite the waterloo street/bugis Guan Yin temple. directly opposite is those medical/dry goods shops rite, its at the corner left hand side, meaning ur back towards temple, then last shop hidden at the left side, next to the small road to the old market there..

i think i saw ah pek singlets! then got colorful holey ones, then got alot home wear tshirt n shorts la. they just hang a few pretty dresses, bot 1 batik dress n 1 strawberry red dress with white polka at $5 each only.. singlets i rem its min must buy a dozen, $10.. undies got thomas, ben10, kitty, princess,dora,, blah blah.. range from M to XL i think.. that i forgot cos MIL paid, abt 6pieces a pack, abt $10 or 12 pieces $10.. cant rem.. </font>

kidz, nepia only has newborn and S size? That's nwhat i see according to the website, so how much is it per piece?

Yup, I am ok with 12pm and yup, secret recipe is fine too
happy.gif
Just hope they have space cos i'll be bringing my stroller only ..

Venue: Vivocity
Time: 12noon

1. Cocobunz
3. KP (Secret Recipe)

<font color="ff3399">Jam, mostly home wear i think. i din venture deep into the tiny shop, too hot so i stand at entrance with mr bon while MIL chiong inside haha.. got adult those $5 berms etc.. pjs.. haha u dun need go there la.. nothing much to buy..

rose, i think rompers too hot n this kinda weather ah.. my baby wears those holey singlets slp at nite still need 2 fans blowing at her.. haha</font>

KP,
The group not that big, I think there will be space for the stroller
happy.gif

Venue: Secret Recipe, Vivocity
Time: 12noon

1. Cocobunz
3. KP (Secret Recipe)

Back