(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="119911">4eva,
im not selling the wet wipes, im orderin mine 2dae, juz helpin u all to order n try. so i bring urs to lunch on fri k. i ask him to try deliver by fri mornin.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">ya lar,so many ppl want base.Sure must be good mah ;)

Hey Bandabib order also changed as follows:
Bandabib:
Cow
Ji Xiang Ru Yi
Alphabet
Camo Baby</font>

<font color="ff3399">rose, i also like with base leh.. then can expand n put in more tings ma.. if w/o base the wetbag flat flat cannot stuff much.. kiki

eh where's shopping queen Jam, she neva order wetbags ah? oh.. is it cos andrea jab yday then she busy till now? :p</font>

<font color="aa00aa"> ok lar, can lar! Will do it for the sake of BKK trip .Missed go travelling!!!I already told my hubby as soon as I got home that day and he already gave me the go ahead.Now just waiting for you girls
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">rose,
u order so many banabibs for wat ah? u scare justin c gers drool ah?

bonbon,
hw can jam b left out? she msn me her order liaoz lor.</font>

<font color="ff3399">wah!! BKK trip wor.. kiki i also wanna go.. when? i going back work 2jul liao.. if wanna go must be b4 that.. heehee.. cant imagine going there with shopping queens.. :p
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">bonbon,
they wanna plan b4 ML ends. hw come urs so fast start? u took less den 16wks issit? shld go after sch holiday, not so many sporeans.</font>

Kris, yup i noe. read fr above dat u helping. if can, den u bring during lunch on fri. tks!

Rose: only pikkolo can face out. both beco n ergo cannot. both beco n pikkolo have nice designs but if u were 2 compare reviews, beco has better ones..

Wa, BKK trip..so nice!tink i hav to wait til sep/oct den hb wil let me go travelling...missed travelling so much...

<font color="ff3399">kris, ya lor, i took 3mths only cos boss ask if i can go back early bcos new branch opening mid june.. but i got 1mth flexi leave ma.. kiki.. july the school shdn;t be so busy yet so if u all go weekdays maybe i can take leave..
happy.gif
happy.gif
how can i miss going BKK .. kiki</font>

<font color="119911">bonbon,
once we confirm the date this fri, den u plan ur leave, better oso. dun need to work 1 whole stretch, can take a break in between.</font>

<font color="119911">ida,
juz chked my bank n u havent pay the $32 yet. can u do by noon coz i wanna post the bp on wetbags liaoz, dun wanna keep track of so many differnt payment.</font>

Kris, check wif u ar..is punggol plaza near any LRT? me super kuku wan..stay here 2 years plus still haven go there b4..haha..if no LRT, any bus? if nt convenient wan ar, den I'll take a cab..

ytd went compass point 4 gynae chech up den went 2 nursing rm..wen i came out, dis man who was waiting 4 his wife, asked my hb: Boy ar? Aiyo, is he blind or wat? My ger was dressed in pink lor! Dat time went hua xia swimming oso..she was in purple and e lady tot she was a boy..haiz..was complaining 2 hb dat she look too much like him le, dats y ppl tink its boy..

<font color="0000ff">Kris: Can stl order Wetbag?</font> Sorry, juz saw and also wanted to switch to using these lately. If can't add itz ok
happy.gif

Wetbag
1. Elmo - Going To School, L-size (w/base) $24.90

<font color="119911">kidz,
can, im waiting for ida to pay her lunch for earle den start collectin $. so u all got to thank her for the delay.</font>

Catherine,
is it cheaper to order Nepia and get it delivered or get from NTUC? I bought it for the first time at motherhood fair, and it was going for $14 per pack. think it was on offer.. not sure when the offer last till..

Tingting,
what diapers are considered high cut ones? i cant tell if her thighs are chubby or not.. looks chubby to me, but then again, it could be normal baby thighs..hehe

I feel like ordering Goon to try.. but got quite a lot of Pampers at home to finish up first..

Tempted with the Wetbags, but i bought 2 from a previous BP liao.. i use it to put in dry clean set of clothes, plus diapers and burp clothes for bb..hehe, prettier than putting into ziplock bags..

<font color="ff3399">sigh.. dunno to be happy or sad my baby finally start to like her too-too alr.. now when trying to put her to Zzz she'll stick her tongue out n put whole fist near her mouth n lick.. we stuff too-too in she'll suck n if fall out she'll start crying le.. hee

but she's still waking up at night even tho we try not to feed her she scream until face red, when put in too-too she also cant calm down so still have to feed 12am, 3am, 6am.. hmm few nites back we try cut her night feed from 120ml to 60ml she drank n fell aslp 330am, then 430am up n keep crying! fed her another 80ml slp till 630am then cry.. dunno if they really feel hunger leh.. </font>

<font color="aa00aa">oshgosh: <font size="+1">For June, cheaper to order Nepia directly</font></font> since itz $14/pc bt nd 4pks to get Free Delivery. Plus Nepia has brought back the $10 NTUC voucher redepmtion prog -- juz snip out the 1 Point symbol on each bag, send in 10 to Nepia w ur name &amp; add. This actually means we end up paying $13/pk if we order in June and redeem NTUC voucher. The Nepia address can be found on the pk (some Raffles City PO Box). Btw, it's usually $28.95 for 2pks when NTUC has sale &amp; onli bigger outlets stock Nepia (also, only M size onwards). My girl using Nepia Pull-Ups so I'm in touch w their prices and promo
wink.gif
I'm also going to order coz of this June promo, veri veri hua &amp; I dun nd to lug back on my own...

<font color="ff3366">Did someone said BKK!! I wanta go!!! Alr got permission from hubby *wink* *wink* He said ok &amp; prefer I go during weekdays (then #1 go CC while #2 put nanny)...confirmed date must tell me hor...

Osh: If u order from supplier @ $14 per packs, it's the cheapest. Or else, have to wait until NTUC got promo (usually once every 3 months) then have 2 for $29.95, then pay by NTUC card still got rebate (think 3%). Remember to cut out the points from Nepia &amp; accumulate to redeem $10 NTUC vouchers. I very kiasu one...last time, I always stock up a dozen every time they got promo...just nice for next promo...</font>

bonbon,
my bb still waking up every 3 hrs at night.. sigh.. she's 9 weeks old liao. how come i see some of the babies here can sleep thru the night? so lucky..
i usually feed her at 10 or 11 plus, then she will wake up at 1 or 2am, then 4 or 5am..
somemore these 2 weeks my hb not in town, i hv to do all the night feeds myself, plus pumping, plus changing her diapers.. damn shack..
day time i also alone..
tomorrow onwards moving to my parents pl till hb comes back, hopefully can get abit more rest with help from my mum..

<font color="119911">oshgosh,
u muz b damn tired den. btw hw i pass u the avent teats #2? u wanna join us for lunch at punggol on fri?</font>

<font color="ff0000">COMPARING DIAPER BRANDS &amp; SIZES:</font>
My boy on big side &amp; I've tested a few types on him. Here's my observation:
1) Huggies Ultra M-size --> even smaller than Pampers* S-size in terms of height and width. Diaper gets very hard after 1 wetting.
2) Nepia S-size --> even smaller than GOO.N S-size in terms of height and width. But soft inside and outside, doesn't become fat when wet.
3) GOO.N S-size --> abt same width as Pampers* S-size bt lower in the height i.e. Pampers wl cover higher ovr belly-button. Inside of GOO.N diaper is softer than Nepia's. Doesn't get fat like Huggies.
4) Sealer M-size --> a bit bigger than Pampers* S-size. Inside of Sealer diaper is as soft as Nepia, the outside is even softer than GOO.N -- suppose to be more comfy for bb when diaper rubs against their legs. After bb pees, diaper also don't get fat like Huggies.
NB: I compared using Pampers Stages S-size (yellow packaging). Also, tho my boy's outgrown Huggies Ultra M, Nepia S &amp; GOO.N S, he can stl wear Pampers S w/o problem -- for up to 12hrs night-time too.

Verdict: I'll stick to Nepia for price and Pampers for night. Don't mind getting Sealer to use again for day. GOO.N is good bt too ex... Huggies, I'll avoid coz gets so hard after 1-2 wettings -- usually I don't change immediately if bb only urinates, I'll let him wear the diaper a bit longer bt to start off, I do use diaper cream to make sure his bum's protected
wink.gif

oshgosh_baby, mine also the same, usually the 10pm and 2am, I will give full feed but for the 4am one, I will just let him latch on, usually he will just suckle for 5mins then sleep. Dun think he is really hungry. then 6.30am or 7am, I will give him full feed again, but usually he dun take much.

Also waiting for the day my baby can sleep thru. Does your baby sleep a lot in the day? Not sure if this plays a part.

<font color="aa00aa">Abt Nepia NTUC voucher redemption:</font> on til 30 Sep. It's on and off thing. Like wl be off for 1-2M than they bring back again bt I find itz veri 'hua1 suan4'

<font color="ff6000">Blur me...</font> I thot USq gathering was 2day and SMS Kris for specific mtg pt onli to find out I'm earli 1wk. I muz reali get out of the house > often!!!

rin, also got a few people ask me if Andrea is a boy loe. there was one time this uncle and me take lift, den see andrea in blue but wearing skirt, he say 'your boy very handsome'..wah lao..don't know whether to be happy or what...

ida, sorri unable to help you transfer to kris, my bank account with IB got no money le ah, got to put in money liao ah! sorri leh...spend too much $$$ on spree-ing le lah...

<font color="0000ff">Whc means I shd definitely try and make it for this Fri's gathering @ Vivo...
wink.gif
</font>

Date: 12th June Fri
Venue: Vivocity
Time: 12noon? Beat the lunch crowd...

1. Cocobunz
2. Audrey
3. KP
4. Kidzskidz

Eat-wise, Gary's food can taste lotsa MSG leh. How abt Secret Recipe whc hv lunch sets dat incl cake of the day (usually 2-3 choices). I find the chkn kebabs quite nice &amp; comes w herb rice --> http://www.secretrecipe.com.sg/promotion.asp NB: The 3rd promo is nt valid @ Vivo. Shd be able to reserve table if we mt early like 12 coz later they don't take since they're sure to get a crowd anyway (datz what mgr @ Anchopoint branch told me b4...)

<font color="ff3399">oshgosh, hope ur hubby come back soon can help out more.. but think he'll miss baby alot though he's away.. kiki tell ur baby guai guai n dun torture poor mummy..

mousy, we three can high five liao.. baby waking up almost 3-4hrly.. haha mine alreay 2mth 1week old leh.. most impt is she slp 12am-6/7am i v happy liao.. dun wanna wake up 3am.. super tiring somemore plus now they heavier really backache..

bbmum, i also wanna go massage! mr bon been helping me rub back everynight but the pain neva go away leh.. its like those muscle pain.. think i bend over too much when changing diaper/clothes/bathing m sling too much.. haha must go spa liao.. kiki still got package must utilise b4 going back work!!</font>

<font color="119911">Jam:</font> Anyway, Andrea also unisex name coz in Italian it's Andrew. Famous 'kin' wld be Andrea Bocelli lor...
wink.gif
Take comfort, my B1 also kena mistaken as boy for longest time as she botak by 5M and hair took so long to grow out and grow long!

<font color="119911">Re: Suki japanese buffet
Venue: Punggol plaza
Time: 2pm (its frm 2 - 430pm)
Date: 12/6 (Friday)

1. Kris
2. yvonne
3. OW_MUMMY
4. Marie
5. Pat
6. Rose
7. 4eva
8. lilmoo + kid
9. bonbon

will make reservation for 11 just in case some mummies wanna join last min. like JAM!!!</font>

<font color="ff0000">Rose: My tip 4 always hv travel size diaper cream</font> -- get a small tub and store some diaper cream fr ur existing tube so easy to bring out. I get those travel-size empty containers fr Watsons 4 this. Used to scoop out some California Baby Calendula Cream &amp; put in B1's CC bag while she in infant care. Coz of our humid weather, I also prefer to scoop out such creams into ready to use portions and store the remainder in the fridge -- same way we're suppose to store some cosmetics e.g. mascara. Extends the shelf life otherwise once opened in our type of climate, can dry up or become very runny (when weather's wet).

<font color="aa00aa">JAM!!!!!!
Wanna sell me the Ah PEK singlets that you dowan but your mum bought for Andrea? Doo, the stripe stripe one that you told me about?Does it come in singlet + pants or just singlet har?
Lemme know,ok?If you coming for Fri gathering even better,then pass to me then</font>

<font color="aa00aa">oshgosh:</font> I can mail u a S-size GOO.N to try if u nd. U can also request for GOO.N sample fr their website www.diapers.com -- they'll juz send u 1. Let me noe via PM and asap as I onli got like 4pcs left -- trying to use up as quickly as possible. Or u got something in M size (other than Huggies) whc can exchange for me to try also can
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">DC:</font> Welcome re Chinese calendar. No nd to pay for anything. Btw, everyone rec'd theirs? Hope I didn't leave out som1...

Back