(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Seems like a lot of people already know the gender of the baby. Hopefully when i see my gynae next Tue, can see also!! My hubby & I are really excited! But mostly imptly, baby must be healthy...

JamGal, same as you, I take my pills just before I sleep... but Im wondering whether it minimises the effect of the pills??

hehehe... now the topic switches to gender wor.. i'm the last to know..

my in law has 1 son (my hb) and 1 daughter. Have 2 granddaughters (1 is my gal) and 1 grandson.

my mum has 3 daughters and 1 son. have 3 granddaughters and 4 grandsons.

I hope to contribute 1 grandson this time since i have a little gal already.. pray hard and cross fingers!!! but irregardless boy or gal this time, i'm definitely going to close shop already.. giving birth is 1 thing.. i think the most important is education.. must have ample time to coach..

i have started to eat folic acid at all.. very lazy.. same as karrie.. i'm a lazy mummy.. no 2.. kinda bo chup alot of things.. only remember cant eat 4 type of fishes.. shark's fin, tuna, otah and 1 more cant rem liao..

other than that, i simply bo chup! eat la! hehehe..

but i drink a cup of milk everyday..

Shers, wish you prince luck.
happy.gif

My mom also.. Have 2 daughters and 1 son. But is girl, boy, girl.

They said different symptoms might be different gender. Not accurate, I think...

I am a bad mom.. Haha.. Till now, havent drink any milk yet. Coz dun like the smell of it. Think I have to start drinking.. But at least I ate the milti-vits and fish oil liaoz... So still not bad lah...

And i secretly drank a bowl of shark fin's soup.. Haha... I tried my best to remove the crab meat... Not it was not very nice.. Quite watery... In Furama Riverfront...

Mummies, those whose child is still sleeping with you and your hubby, how to adjust them??

Shers,
U are not the last to know. I have not know mine yet as well.
happy.gif

Shark fin cannot eat meh? Otah also cannot eat meh? Didn't hear before leh... Oops... I ate liao leh...

devil, crab meat can eat.. shark's fin cannot eat.. coz it contains mercury which might pass on to yr baby..

those scientic proven, i listen.. but old folks, i dont really care.. like crab meat..

there are 4 types of fishes cannot eat coz contain mercury.. the last 1 i cant rem already..

devil, me la.. i'm the mummy whose child is still slping with us..

Haha... Oops.. I thot the other way round... Anyway, think one small bowl should be ok bah... :p

You still going to let your girl sleep with you? Need to adjust her?

shers, i have been eating tuna, otah, shark's fin etc..even sardin-mackeral, think ok lah, so far so gd..

iwry, retail price is $80, but will keep alook out at the airport, thanks!

i think is deep sea mackerel, those really huge ones cannot eat cos of the mercury content. But i also got a thing for otah.

I also dunno gender yet, 2 weeks time!

Eunice,

I checked with the nurse at clinic. She says it's fine to eat the pills at night, as long as we take them everyday
happy.gif

devil, i dont intend to adjust her.. because we custom-made a bed to join with our bed.. so our bed is very big to accustom 4 of us in the future..

iwry, u wldnt know whether ok ornot.. because mercury is something human cannot digest and will always stay in the body.. still remember chemisty lesson?? ehehhee..

these are the list given by my gynae during my 1st visit.. he strongly disagrees because mercury can be pass on to baby..

i think if u happen to eat it, its ok la.. just stop lor.. mummies always wanted the best for our babies right?

hi ladies,

i'm also apr 09 mommy (EDD 17Apr) and this is my 2nd pregnancy. now into my 14wk and chk up this fri. i thk too soon to know the baby's gender!
happy.gif

hope hoping for a boy coz my 1st is a gal - and wana close shop too!
happy.gif

i'm a bit lucky coz both pregnancy dun hv MS but this time round, a little more tired coz hv to take care of my 11m+ gal. and dun know why, i also feel 'cold' easily and immunity systems seems lacking too - oredi kena flu/cough twice liao and each time lasted me about 1 wk!
sad.gif

and ya, my gal hogs our bed every nite... m thinking of a way to keep her in her cot coz she has very bad sleeping patterns, likes to kick both her legs left & right and usually kena my stomach lor
sad.gif
any tips? she oredi can 'identify' our bed & her cot bed mattress, once feeling a bit different, will cry non stop till we put her on our bed!! very 'chao kuan' rite? :p

Congrats and Welcome Kittybride.
happy.gif

Me too... Still having flu... Haiz... It is like that. My girl likes to jump and sit on my stomach, even worst... Then can feel baby kicking back.. Slight poking feeling.. Haha..

Shers, yours is custom made bed.. Wow... You very hardworking.. Mine only a queen size bed.. We always got to make space for her...

HiHi, found the list from limoo. Just put up here...
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby #1</TD><TD>Baby #2</TD><TD>Baby #3</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>OB</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>little_devil19</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jun-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 1, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang P S</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ayambunny</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 1, 2009</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>missycandy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>zazan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dec-05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Y C Goh</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>stephie81</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>patlpt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>eliora</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>elina</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvagape</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy_77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>K H Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>lynndome</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>connz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cocobunz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>idaarshad</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Jan-00</TD><TD>Feb-01</TD><TD>Feb-08</TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>coolzy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Aug-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reiner</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 5, 2009</TD><TD>Tony Tan</TD><TD>Raffles </TD></TR><TR><TD>spinko</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 5, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mangogal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 6, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>bokebiegg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 7, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>cath</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Apr-05</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>April 7, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocbabe</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Feb-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 8, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>kuikwan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 8, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mickeymummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 9, 2009</TD><TD>Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>troylee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16 years old</TD><TD>3 years old</TD><TD></TD><TD>April 9, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>koi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 10, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>lovesphagetti</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 10, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>trampezz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 11, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jinglebel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 11, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jolene78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamgal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>maywong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jan-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>cynlim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Oct-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 14, 2009</TD><TD>Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulipjo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 15, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>dophone_baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 15, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeuwin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 16, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>princesskris</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 17, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>jj79</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raspberrytea77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2009</TD><TD>Tan Lay Kok</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>tft</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>veronbb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>karrie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Oct-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>clairebear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>indulgence_queen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>maya2715</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilmoo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 22, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 22, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas42</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 23, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>alayna</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 24, 2009</TD><TD>Aziz</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 25, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>devilaz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 25, 2009</TD><TD>Christina Yap</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>4evaluv</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 27, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vulnerable</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>K L Lok</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>oshiezan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Sidek</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>coralmarine</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Oct-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>bahbah</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles </TD></TR><TR><TD>queen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dec-05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 30, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oj57</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>May 1, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rachel18</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Nov-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>May 3, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tigger88</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Apr-05</TD><TD>Jul-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>freskanova</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melon_winter</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>preciouslove</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

devil, we did the custom made bed because we cannot stand my gal kicking us at nite.. and she can roll 360 degrees.. so no space for her in between us..

kittybride, 1 way to control yr gal to kick u is to let her wear dream bag.. i have been letting my gal wear dream bag to control her from kicking too much and turning too much.. it helps!! maybe u can try.. but bear in mind, dream bag can be hot so got to switch on air-con..

we always slp with air-con on so no prob and also good because she wldnt kick off her blanket..

Hi Kittybride &amp; Veron,
My edd is 18 Apr 2009, one day after yours
happy.gif
Would be going for my check-up on 8 Nov. Hope to know the gender then. When's yours? Where do you plan to deliver?

All mums-to-be,
Thanks for the info on Clarins tonic oil as I don't like the cocoa butter smell too. Feel nauseous after applying a couple of times. Would go and get Clarins from DFS. Still throwing up a bit as I have severe morning sickness and have been away from work for slightly over a month. I am only taking folic acid now as prenatal vitamin seems to make the MS worse.

Can anyone tell me more about what fish oil to take? Guess my gynae hasn't had the chance to introduce me to it.

oh.. so good.. My gal also kick us at night... And can turn 360 degrees.. Sometimes, when I wake up, she would be just right beside me, sharing pillow with me and soundly asleep.
But she loves to kick away her blanket.. So we got to wrap her up with long pants and jacket.

Hi Christine,
My check up is on 10 Nov. Hopefully to know the gender then... I will be delivering in TMC as my gynae only delivers in TMC.
happy.gif
How about u?

devil, i think kicking and turning is part and parcel of kids.. hehehe.. u can try to put her into dream bag.. like that no need to worry abt her being cold at nite and can minimise kicking..

i got mine through a spree here.. but there are alot of places selling.. i saw at mothercare also.. i let my gal wear after she fall aslp.. then by morning, she will struggle to sit up and wake me to take off for her..

looking at the table a lot of april mummies went MIA. Some went to March.

Shers, how old is your gal? She still want the sleeping bag? Once my boy know how to take out the bag by himself, we need to let him wear long pants and jacket to sleep. Blanket is useless.

Every week do you all weigh yourself? How much do you gain per week? Im still not gaining much.

dodos, my gal is 16 months now.. i let her wear 18months-36months dream bag.. yr boy doesnt want?? i want!!! thanks! how to collect from u?

me also not gaining much.. but tummy bigger

wow...e list getting longer and longer..
happy.gif

Hi devil, kindly update e list: bb#2, bb#1 born in jan06', Dr Kee S.H, hospital...havent decide. thks.

thks mummies 4 ur concern....most of e time staying at hm ... internet shopping :p

Congra 2 all who noe e bb gender...4 those who hv nt...dnt worry...ur turn wil come
happy.gif
as long as e bb safe &amp; healty...prince or princess is already a blessing 2 us
happy.gif

my son still sleeping w us...hv nt decide e sleeping arrangement yet ....mayb wait til later stage then decide....a lot of consideration....cos stil staying w my parent....my rm nt big also.

Im shifting my son out of our room in another 2-3mths time. Must do it before the baby come if not he will think we don't want him liao.

Actually the list should be longer but long time didn't update already.

Our thread is the most slow and not up todate one. :p

Connz, when's your EDD? I can put it in.

I also never gain much weight. But stomach bloated. Haiz.. Dr Ang said baby is neither big or small. Just right size..

Shers, I dun think I can put her in the bag. She will scream and shout and sfter that she'll be awake, then we no need to sleep liaoz...

Thank JamGal! that's a relief =)

Hi Christine, we have the same EDD! Where are you delivering?? U're still having MS too? Mine is up n down... but generally not much appetite tho i force myself to eat. The funny thing is, when im eating, i enjoy the food...its the before &amp; after eating tt is difficult. But i found tt eating v cold stuff like ice dessert of ice cream after the meal helps to curb the nausea...

Connz. got your EDD... It's in the table...
happy.gif

Updated one...

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mommy</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby #1</TD><TD>Baby #2</TD><TD>Baby #3</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>OB</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>little_devil19</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jun-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 1, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang P S</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ayambunny</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 1, 2009</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missycandy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zazan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dec-05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Y C Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>stephie81</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>patlpt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eliora</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elina</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvagape</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy_77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>K H Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lynndome</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>connz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jan-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Dr Kee S.H</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cocobunz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>idaarshad</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Jan-00</TD><TD>Feb-01</TD><TD>Feb-08</TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coolzy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Aug-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reiner</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 5, 2009</TD><TD>Tony Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>spinko</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 5, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mangogal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 6, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bokebiegg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 7, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cath</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Apr-05</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>April 7, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocbabe</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Feb-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 8, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kuikwan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 8, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mickeymummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 9, 2009</TD><TD>Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>troylee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16 years old</TD><TD>3 years old</TD><TD></TD><TD>April 9, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>koi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 10, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lovesphagetti</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 10, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>trampezz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 11, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jinglebel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 11, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jolene78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamgal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maywong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jan-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cynlim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Oct-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 14, 2009</TD><TD>Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulipjo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 15, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dophone_baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 15, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeuwin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 16, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>princesskris</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 17, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 17, 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>veron</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 17, 2008</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jj79</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raspberrytea77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2009</TD><TD>Tan Lay Kok</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine Ng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tft</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>veronbb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>karrie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Oct-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>clairebear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>indulgence_queen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maya2715</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilmoo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 22, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 22, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas42</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 23, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>alayna</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 24, 2009</TD><TD>Aziz</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juxta</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 24, 2008</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 25, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>devilaz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 25, 2009</TD><TD>Christina Yap</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4evaluv</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 27, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vulnerable</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>K L Lok</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oshiezan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Sidek</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coralmarine</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Oct-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bahbah</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>queen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dec-05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 30, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oj57</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>May 1, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rachel18</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Nov-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>May 3, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tigger88</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Apr-05</TD><TD>Jul-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>freskanova</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melon_winter</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>preciouslove</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jacrodo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

devil, initially when i bought the dream bag, i tot my gal also wldnt want.. but we put on for her after she slps.. so in the morning, when she is awake, i will tell her 'see.. this pig pig.. oink oink.. cow cow.. mooo mooo...' then she enjoys la.. divert her attention.. hehehe.. can try la.. buy a cheap dream bag and let her try..

my sis' way of training her kids not to turn too much is to put 2 bolsters on her 2 sides then she cannot roll at all.. only can turn from left to right only..

Ok Mummies, will update all at one go... And put up tomorrow morning. Anymore wanna add in? History to far away from the last updated list. Am unable to follow up...

Shers, I also used bolsters on both her sides... But she will remove it away. She seemed to be very strong for a 16 month old baby. BTW, your gal can talk already? Mine still not yet... Only mumbling...

hi ladies,
thanks for the warm welcome!

devil,
just to update, my bb#1 nov 07
yet choose gynae but will be delivering at SGH.

re: bb sleeping &amp; kicking
hee hee... ya, guess they have lots of kungfu dreams at nite to have all that action going on!
happy.gif
i let my gal wear long sleeves pyjamas, sometimes just short sleeve shirt+long pants coz she is sweats buckets. blanket sometimes works esp when she is in deep sleep oredi, then i cover her. but afterawhile, she wil do leg raise and kick it away.

my gal must sleep in air-con with the wall fan blasting at her some more... if only fan, her head will sweat and end up my bed will be with big patches here n there; from her head, her back, etc... even my hb can't stand her sweating lor. :p so if put her in sleeping bag, i thk lagi worst lor.

here i am....

shifting elder "out"....
there's no other room can accept my #1. me staying w my in-laws family... but will change position... gal will sleep with hubby on queen bed, me sleep with #2 on mattress on floor. workable?

hi devil,
me had my shark fin @ furama riverfront too... tat was a wedding dinner lor... just eat n eat....

take folic acid every nite too... have not take any multi-vit given by gynae at all.... who want the fish oil? gynae has given some to me as sample. if you want some sample, pm me lor... start milk too, but is the packet type like marigold. twice per day... ya who wants the milk sample? me have the choco ones... can give as sample too... pm me...

me busy finding cheap diapers in this forum lor... trying to stk up.... things are getting ex, man.... nothing much to prepare since will be using hand me down thingy.... even for my #1, me didnt buy lor... baby cot, pram, playpen, clothings, sling, carrier, highchair etc... were given by relatives, boss, frenz etc.... but me still buy clothes for my gal, cldnt resist those cuties leh... ha!!!!!

gender...
everyone is excited to know baby boy or girl lor... me want to have a surprise.... hee!!!

hubby family: 2 boys, 2 girls, 2 grand daughters
my side: 3 boys, 1 girl, 1 grandson, 2 daughters

so can see hubby family wants to have 1 grandson lor... but me wants a girl leh...

weight gain...
me didnt keep track... last know is about 1kg...

shers,
pillows not use leh, oredi got 2 human pillow well armed with smaller pillows (my hb use bolster and i use another pillow to shelter ourselves but still kena; coz she likes to roll left, right, left, right, until she find her comfy zone.

devil,
not to worry abt them talking late.
coz once they start to talk, we'd probably wish they dun talk so much! eheehee...
my gal 11m+, can only say mama, mumm mumm, ber ber (bird), oh-ohh, baba, ah ma. the rest are all mumblings.

my gal now likes to make those 'ahh ahhhh ehhh ehhh' sounds as if conversing. her pitch so high even my hb can't stand; and hers is like energizer bunny, keep going on and on and on and on... and end up hb &amp; i can't even talk/listen to each other liao. ahaha...

devil, ya lor.. our gals is only few days gap only.. same month and yr.. she cannot talk yet.. only know how to greet 'ah ma', 'mama', 'ddy ddy' (short form for daddy), 'er jie' (because my niece practise with her everyday), 'hor hor'.. those two words thing.. full sentences still doesnt know.. but her mouth same as yr gal la.. mumble mumble.. non stop 1.. and super high pitch as well..

kittybride, ya! u're right about the talking part, when my boy is much younger, he's so much slower than kids his age, my mil is so worried, constantly tell me must talk to him at home blah. When he starts to talk, he never stops, he can go on and on from the min his eyes open till he zzz, can be quite a torture esp in the car, his voice so big and booming! Now, my mil cannot tahan past 5 mins! hahah

devil,
ya no worry of talking late... my gal now 2.5yr cant really talk well... me read to her every nite leh. she even "read" to me, of coz most of the words me dont understand lor... hee!! my nephew is just 3yr can speak fluently lor. my gal understand english,hokkien and bit of chinese. but not on the talking part...

kicking... me already got it from my gal and me fell to the mattress on the floor when me was in the 1st tri.... but everthing is okie lah... me still like to sleep with her... like the smell of her leh...

juxta,
so funny abt the 'torture' part in the car, now ur MIL regret liao hor... ahahha...

reiner,
me &amp; hb can't tahan my gal's sweaty head but then, we can't help but to let her sleep with us. i like to look at her when she sleeps lor and will keep kissing her...
so angelic when they sleep... but once they wake up, alamak... cannot tahan them... kekekkeke...

Hi Devil,

Thanks for updating my edd in the table so promptly. You may wish to add: My gynae is Dr LN Sim from TMC. Thanks again.

Hi Veron,
Most likely I will be delivering at TMC though Dr Sim delivers at Mt A too.

Can anyone share about/compare the two - TMC vs Mt A?

Hi Eunice,

Happy to hear that we share the same edd. What about you- where are you delivering?
I am seeing a chinese physician now for my MS. It helps a lot. I can't take any cooling stuff or cold items as my stomach can't take it. In chinese, they call it 'wei han' (cool gastro system). Are you able to take any vit supplements? Take ginger drink instead of plain water. It helps.

Hi mums,
who's taking fish oil? Can anyone advise? I would like to start taking fish oil too.

kittybride, yeah she says he's like chicken backside! hiak hiak

Eunice, i also find comfort in some cold stuff, although i know is really no good but cant help it leh!

Christine, I'm taking Dhaxtra prescribed by the gynae.

Kittybride, same.. My girl can really sweat too. If I just on the air-con without the fan on, she can really sweat unless I on the air-con fan to full blast. So normally I wrap her up in long pants and jacket. Coz in the middle of the night, she will sure kick away the blanket, including ours, as we share with her.

Shers, at least urs can talk ah-ma, da-ddy, mummy, mine still doesnt.. Just mumble mamamama along as she walk, etc... Not really call us.

Christine, I am taking Natal Care Triplus. Looks like new version compared to the one I took for No 1. Bought from Dr Ang Clinic. Think outside not selling. Can start to eat lah.. Good for baby's brain development.

ya kittybride, agreed althou with sweaty's head, our gals still smell the best... ha!!! my girl sweat easily too... but we use fan only. its me who need the air-con... me have been switch on the air-con for the past 3 days. cant sleep @ all lor... but my hubby gonna suffer, he doesnt like air-con @ all, his nose will be block the next am...

please pm me for those wanna try fish oil &amp; milk... these are given by my gynae... since me no taking them tentative so wanna share with you all...

hi mummies,

eunice: how longs ur trip gonna be? if its a short ferry ride, about 1h, simple things like sufficient rest and sleep the night before may help, and try to close your eyes [avoid looking out at the sea and watching tv] and nap during the trip too. if its long, think it may be quite tough… but my rule always goes, if u dont feel comfy, just dont go, otherwise u will kick yourself if things go wrong. =p

karrie: i perfectly understand your iffyness with regards to screening tests; sometimes they can put one in a real dilemma. so fun that u r going japan - i adore the place! where will u be going? i was there in march [went to Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka/and a few surrounding places] celebrating my 1st wedding anniversary and saw the early blooming sakuras. my hubby who used not to understand why i love it so much to want to go back [was there in autumn in 2003] coz he always says theres so many other places to go, now says he wants to go back too! but if its nov/dec, do keep urself warm coz it can get quite cold, but all the hot desserts and ocha will be so blissfully lovely… i like that term: ‘pregnesia’ =D i think its time for multivits in the 2nd trimester, but im lazy also… hahaha… aiyoh, i remember seeing at least 2 flyers on confinement food caterers, but i threw them away already [coz then i wasnt pregnant and it was so ex! $800-1000]…

dev19: welcome back! i never quite enjoyed genting in 2006 when i went, coz its now so packed and commercialized compared to the serenity and outdoor airconditioning i relished when i was young. ooh, nice table… can u update me into the list: me 1st time mummy, and my EDD is 23/4/09, but ive not decided anything else yet. it may be good to update over the next 2 days. dodos/dev19: whos limoo?

jo: i agree with the may/karrie/dev19; its at least 5-6 months till we deliver, so dont make a hasty decision now especially with big ticket items, and think whether it will make more sense in buying a new set and investing for the long run.

jamgal: some online reading material u can check out with regards to migraine in pregnancy… maybe u can try non-medicine treatment… http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/migraines.html. whats fish oil good for? jamgal/eunice: i think pill absorption is slower and perhaps slightly less effective than taking in the day time coz the body is at rest; but im sure its better than nothing. =)

sprinkle/karrie: as far as ive heard, a lack of calcium doesnt usually result in pain, but calcium is good for both mummy and baby’s bones. =) the more common salts that cause muscle aches are sodium and potassium i think; so perhaps taking a pinch of table salt in a glass of water may help.

jinglebel: do watch out for persistent tummyaches and bleeding. please take care and toilet regularly; constipation can give u some really bad tummyaches… ;-)

connz: its probably also not healthy for u and baby to rest two days and work OT 2 days; can get your colleagues to help u?

shers: yeah i think theres a genetic component to stretchmarks, but every woman likes to have a nice tummy after birth… =) curiously, why cant u see the installation of stroller/cot in your room? after 1st trimester, i think multivitamins may be more useful, though i know some will take both… shers/veron: i also don’t know my baby’s gender, but i will be happy as long long as baby is healthy… =) shers/dev19/juxta: i think in general, the bigger fish will contain more mercury [in the biological foodchain, the higher up they are, the more creatures/fishes they eat that ingest mercury, and by this, accumulate more mercury].

jacrudo: when did u do ur d&amp;c? dont worry too much; you should be able to feel the little one by 18 weeks or so. just eat and sleep well, and go for your visit at 2 weeks.

kittybride: welcome here. kittybride/dev19: both your gals got ‘violent’ tendency one… better not let them play together. kekeke… . kittybride/shers: wah if ur girl get into high-pitched chatter, it will be… =D juxta/leereiner/other mummies: im really looking forward to the day i will have loadsa stories to tell, like u gals…

christine: welcome!

dodos: i think the most important is for baby to grow according to its age, especially compared to similar aged babies; weight is just a rough estimate to guide us.

Devil, Juxta, Veron
Thanks for your swift response
happy.gif
So Dhaxtra and Triplus are fish oil brands? Ok, I shall try to get from my gynae on my next visit but it's 8 Nov- weeks away! Do you know if it will aggravate MS?

Btw, I am also looking at maternity clothes, hopefully those that I can wear for work. Jackets preferred. Which are your favorite shops? say like in Orchard? I am new and a first-time mum and don't know lots of stuff. Pls help me along, k?

Hi Christine,

I am also taking fish oil-Natal Care plus as prescribe by my gynae.. good for the bb brain..
usually i take after fOOd.. so i wun MS easily.. it i take before food. i might MS..

You looking for working maternity Clothes.. I work in Raffle.. i bought my working clothes @ arcade next to Caltex house level 2 Pretty Mums. its abit costly to me and its more formal.. Or you can gO to VIVO city, there are some nice maternity clothes in the 2nd level...quite costly... Most of it.. i got it from my sister in law..

Hi Devil,

can update mine as well in the table. hehe.. thks thks
my EDD 17 Apr 09. Gynae: Dr Woo Bee Hwa - TMC

Christine, there's another brand that my gyane uses, is call Neurogain, can be bought over the counter. It doesnt make MS bad, but if u've got bad MS and constantly nausea and burping, the after taste can be rather disturbing.

DTSmummy, i'm sure u gonna have lotsa fun soon! i'm so glad i've the chance to go thru it a 2nd time, the 1st time was too overwhelmed with many things, i kinda forgot how to enjoy my baby!

Back