(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Christine,

I think the fish oil will not aggravate MS, but some mums say when they burp, might feel the fishy smell...ask your hubby to stay clear haha.

I always feel weird after taking all these pills, so I would rather take them and go to sleep immediately after that at night.

reiner,
yup, same case lah. i now also a bit scared of getting chilled. but once hit 3rd tri, i thk i too will sweat buckets! ahaha...

my hb got sinus prob so usually at nite, hb & i fully covered under the comforter but my gal sleeping in between us will sleep on TOP of the comforter. otherwise she will keep kicking it away.
happy.gif

dtsmummy,
ya, my gal a bit chor lor type. she looked boyish too so not exactly those princessy girly type lor.

i'm sure you'll have lots of stories to share once your little one is out!
happy.gif

re: wt gain
i realized that i'm actually not gaining much wt this time round. seems to be hovering around the same wt; despite my tummy being so bloated (hv yet to get back to my pre-pregnancy wt when i conceived no. 2).
past few days bad stomach-ache, i thk i LS for 2 days and keep getting wind.
sad.gif
hopefully this fri check up, can get some info from gynae abt me not gaining wt...

ok, time to pack up liao.
hv a good day/evening ya!
happy.gif

Hi Christine,

Misunderstood your meaning. Sorry. I am taking NeuroGain Vegicaps. For me, when I burp, I do not experience fishy smell. Maybe you can try that.

I bought my maternity clothes from Spring but they are exp. I also bought from a few shops in Suntec besides Toys"r"us.

Kindly help me update also. Tks.
happy.gif

My EDD changed to 15 April.

Do you all take iron and calcium at the same time? I read it's not gd. Can take calcium at night?

What did your dr gave when you have a cough? I still don't dare to take any medicine.

Hi dodos,

I take Calcium pills and Multi Vitamins... But i took them in the morning after breakfast as directed by my gynae.

When I am sick with fever, I will go and see GP instead and inform them that i am preggie... Then they will prescribe me with medicine that is suitable for pregnant ladies.

Hi Christine, I shd be delivering either in Raffles or East Shore since my gynae only delivers at these 2 places. We still havent decided. As for TCM, did you chk w gynae if its safe? Lets hope our MS will go away real soon.

Hi Juxta, long time no see! Yah not v good but its better than puking everything out then feel so sick the whole day lor hehe. anw I asked my gynae, he says "moderation" lor haha. Anw by the time it reaches the stomach n go to baby, will be body temp already la (GP also say so haha)

Hi DTSmummy, not sure yet leh... nothing's confirmed... 1 hr boat ride should be ok la =P

dodos, i was directed by my gynae to take iron and fish oil morning and calcium at night. B4 i was taking multi vits and calcium, the lady who sold me also told me not to mix this 2 together cos cannot absorb.

eunice, as i'm typing, i'm having lime vanilla ice cream after a puking bout! hahah. my hb's colleague said not to take fruits even cos is acidic! but i'm not even eating much of anything so heck lah, moderation!

Hi everyone....
i'm expecting my 1st baby so v excited n v blur too.... its so interesting to learn so many things here....

woh.. the clarins product sounds really good.. hmm... i thk i will get it if i confirm my trip next mth
happy.gif

devil, can add in my details?? EDD 24/4, gynae Dr Adrian Woodworth, TMC... thanks...
happy.gif

hi veron,

ve you ever check whether the med given by GP is save for preggie? coz my frenz went to see GP when she had flu/cough as the GP was just @ her hse downstair (if me rem correctly, that was her co. doc so save monies). after getting her med, her hubby wanted her to double check on net before taking them... to her surprise, one of the med prescribed was not suitable for preggie @ all... so she immediate went back to her gynae for her sickness... she told me whatever uncomfy/ unwell better go back gynae coz they are the one who know well....

hi juxta,

no fruits??? me will not be able to "pang sai" if dont eat fruits.... now me gotta eat at least 3 types of fruits ea day in order to ve smooth 'biz".... papaya, honeydew, guava, orange, apple, passion fruits, etc.... so far, me jsut eat whatever moderation.... my colleague said if food which are forbide to eat ones, but crave for it gotta "lick" a bit lah so when the baby comes out, the baby will not be drooling... ha!!!! so me did lick pineapple.... ha!!! hee....

Good morning Mummies. Me back... Wow.. so many posts liaoz.. We got to buck up.. Losing out to other months MTBs... Haha...
happy.gif

Updated List.
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby #1</TD><TD>Baby #2</TD><TD>Baby #3</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>OB</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>little_devil19</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jun-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mar 30, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang P S</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ayambunny</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 1, 2009</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missycandy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zazan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dec-05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Y C Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>stephie81</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>patlpt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eliora</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elina</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvagape</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy_77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>K H Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lynndome</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>connz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jan-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Dr Kee S.H</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cocobunz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>idaarshad</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Jan-00</TD><TD>Feb-01</TD><TD>Feb-08</TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coolzy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Aug-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reiner</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 5, 2009</TD><TD>Tony Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>spinko</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 5, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mangogal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 6, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bokebiegg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 7, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cath</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Apr-05</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>April 7, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocbabe</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Feb-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 8, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kuikwan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 8, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mickeymummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 9, 2009</TD><TD>Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>troylee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16 years old</TD><TD>3 years old</TD><TD></TD><TD>April 9, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>koi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 10, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lovesphagetti</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 10, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>trampezz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 11, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jinglebel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 11, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jolene78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamgal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maywong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jan-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cynlim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Oct-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 14, 2009</TD><TD>Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulipjo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 15, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dophone_baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 15, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 15, 2009</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeuwin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 16, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>princesskris</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 17, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Nov-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 17, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>veron</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 17, 2009</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>preciouslove</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 17, 2009</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bee Hwa </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jj79</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raspberrytea77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2009</TD><TD>Tan Lay Kok</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine Ng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2009</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>alayna</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2009</TD><TD>Aziz</TD><TD>Raffles or East Shore</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tft</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>veronbb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>karrie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Oct-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>clairebear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>indulgence_queen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maya2715</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilmoo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 22, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 22, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas42</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 23, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dtsmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 23, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ultrabeauty</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 24, 2009</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juxta</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dec-04</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 24, 2008</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 25, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>devilaz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 25, 2009</TD><TD>Christina Yap</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4evaluv</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 27, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vulnerable</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>K L Lok</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oshiezan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Sidek</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coralmarine</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Oct-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bahbah</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>queen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dec-05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 30, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jun-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>End April 2009</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oj57</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>May 1, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rachel18</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Nov-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>May 3, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tigger88</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Apr-05</TD><TD>Jul-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>freskanova</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melon_winter</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jacrodo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">dodos,</font>
Sorry leh. I am not sure as well. I just take because my gynae prescribed me. Really sorry.

<font color="0077aa">Juxta,</font>
I read in the net that vitamin C can help to improve calcium absorption. But the article mentioned 2 types of Vitamin C, which i forgot what are they liao.

<font color="119911">Leereiner,</font>
I didn't go and check with my gynae. But then, those medicine given to me are more for children so, i guess they are mild. Maybe I will ask my gynae about that in my next appt with her.
happy.gif
Thanks!

Haha.. DTSMummy, yeah.. My gal is very violent... Esp when she sees something she wants, she will really scream and shout and struggle till she gets it. But this time genting trip is good and relaxing esp for my little gal. Must bring her go holidays before No 2 comes out. Else, really no time to go. Limoo is another April MTB. Long time never see her online. She started this Mummy list.

Christine, for me. I am ok. I normally ate the fish oil in the morning after breakfast. Worried I will forget about it. This pregnancy I seemed to be more forgetful. Always forgot my folic and multi-vit. MS stopped liaoz... Fingers crossed...
happy.gif

Dodos, I dun think the natal care plus can be found in guardian.

Mummies, anyone whom have employed CL previously. Is 2.2k expensive for a CL from Singapore. Singapore Indonesian. But trained by her aunt.. Have 8 times experience so far. 3 times her own grandchildren, 3 times in Indo, 1 time in SG.

Always - Thanks for sharing about pretty mums (seems like a good place to check out) and natal care plus. Really helpful.

Juxta &amp; JamGal - thanks for the useful tips on when to take fish oil. Juxta, if you are puking, you may want to try red apples. My chinese physician asks me to stick to apples as other fruits could be cooling and lead to MS in my case.

Veron - Hey,I am a member of Spring as well, just that I need more formal clothes.

Eunice - I have told my gynae about the chinese physician. She's ok. The chinese physician is also trained in gynaecology. The most impt thing is her medicine helps. Now I am able to come back to work after hosp leave of a month.

Ultrabeary - I got Clarins 'Body treatment oil' last night ($64 after 20% disct). Oh, btw, the steps are apply in the morning and follow with shower. Does anyone apply in the night? Or is 1 time in the morning enough?

Devil - congrats on you clearing the MS phase
happy.gif
I am also hunting for CL now. Also looking out for recommendations. Think for me, most impt is, she must be a good cook that also understands the nutritional needs of mums. Think the range is from $1800 to $2500.

Hi Christine

wow you found a TCM doc who is trained in gynaecology. tts fantastic!! glad u're feeling better already =) Wrt Clarins, I apply it in the morning AFTER shower.. i dun bother w the cool shower after la. The salesgirl said tt is to wash away the oily feeling, but since im ok w the oily feeling, i dun bother lor. If i applied in the morning, then i dun at night.

Hi Devil!

Thanks for helping to update the list. Can update mine?

Baby #1, EDD 14th Apr 2009, Caroline Khi @ TMC.

Any mummies here not putting on any weight? I'm into my 15th Week.. tummy is gradually showing and my weight is stagnant!

I hope I will put on some before my check up next week!

devil, if the CL is SG indonesia, the price is good.. coz i engaged malaysia 1 cost me 2k already.. moreover CL told me price increases again.. very seldom u get 1.8k

Leereiner, I also think is quite crazy not to eat fruits. The reason is acidic which can make the gastric worst hence the vomiting!

veron, i wasnt taking vit c b4 preg, only multi vits and calcium but was told to take it separately.

Devil, i paid 2k for my m'sian CL

Christine, apples ah? i'm never a fan of that fruit cos I hate the crunch! hiak hiak , i love those soft mushy apples, my mom calls them potatoes! When i bought the treatment oil at Clarins counter, the SA said to apply after shower, skin must be a bit damp so dun towel too dry, then apply like 50cents to the tummy area and more to the other parts that will stretch like the boobs, butt,thighs and upper arms.

juxta, 50 cents to tummy? haha the salesgirl told me 20 cents MORE THAN ENOUGH!!! then everytime i do its like not enough...so i tot maybe my tummy too big haha... now i know its normal =P

eunice, hahaha ok that 50cents is meant for me, i'm plus sized! i normally drag it down to the hip area, seemed to be a lot!

hey mummies, i'm going korea this sat.. u girls want me to buy clarins oil for u?? btw, at DFS, how much? any limit of qty we can buy?

Shers, Juxta, But this CL doesn't do housework leh.. Only cook and take care of baby. Wash clothes for my baby and hubby and me. She only cleans up the kitchen area and dining area. Wherever she uses. I heard Malaysian CL does everything, including washing of toliets. But She has an aunt (Singaporean) who will has been guiding her.

devil, my CL says she'll help with housework and volunteer to cook for my #1 if not he'll have nothing to eat. but her priority is still e baby and cooking for me. she sounds accommodating but then u never know until she comes in. I'm more concerned about cleanliness and hygiene, I stressed to her i'm "jie pi"!

Shers, enjoy urself! if you use stuff from The Face Shop, stock up there, is dirt cheap esp those paper masks.

devil, usually CL will do almost everything... if hse only got hb, u, another kid and baby. she will do everything.. including housework, cooking for hb (separate food), take care of no 1 and 2..

then like that u want to consider?? because to me, 2.2k is abit expensive la.. somemore she doesnt do housework.. then who do??

i also no leave.. now i use unpaid leave.. dont care la.. since its long weekend.. only take a few days off..

this trip is sponsored by my hb's coy.. so no need to pay.. of course want to go la.. whahha..

u need me to buy clarin oil for u?

Shers, I just called the CL. She said she can do all the housework for me. Then reduce to $2150. Wondering should I take her anot.. Malaysia one only 1.9k. $250 more. My hubby doesnt seem willing to take up CL. But I dun care.. Else like the previous time, I have to do everything. Cannot rest at all.

Your hubby's company so good. Free somemore...

Hi DTSmummy,
i did my D&amp;C by Dr Lawrence Ang in April. So that why quite worried.

My EDD is 26 Apr for this little one. now realli waiting for the next visit to know the gender.

Thru you gals recommendation, i also bought Clarins but i bought the cream cos the salesgirl say almost similar for both.. is it true? i scare oil one is too oily then veri troublesome. But if realli good then i must buy by this month cos got 20% voucher discount at Metro.

Shers, enjoy urself at Korea. The stuff from Faceshop is alot cheaper there. worth buying.

Nowadays i feel that i am becoming more and more "Huang Lian Po" cos whatever cream, comestic, my hb keep saying don use. he say don wan the substance inside to affect the bb. now even i go sch also without makeup and my colleagues always say that i look very pale. Sigh.. luckily now sch holiday liao ... so not many people left in the sch...

Christine,

Where did you get the discount for Clarins Tonic Oil? I was at Robinsons earlier on and ask the saleslady. It's $80 leh. I think I will get either at SASA or in Nov when I fly.
Cheaper

Hi Mummies

I have 4 bottles of AVENT milk bottles for storing breastmilk. The box is open but bottles are unused. Any mummies interested to buy over from me at $22, cost price $24.50.

Pls email me at [email protected] if u are keen

Thanks

I have started to buy some maternity clothes, especially bottoms. I bought some items from Old Navy and I think ppl who feedbacked about the big sizes were right.

I ordered XS but I think the clothes can fit a regular S or M size.

I bought a maternity 3/4 capri that is probably suitable for an M size or hip size 37". Is anyone interested coz I don't want it to go to waste? I'm selling it at the same price I got it on Old Navy - USD4.99.

If you want to see the pic, it's here. You can also check out the size chart there for more accuracy.
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=34769&amp;pid=587022

juxta, me also plus-sized... i think she bluff me one la, cos she claims she only used 20cents but then she is bigger than me leh!! i use it on my thighs n boobs as well cos i think my boobs has gotten bigger n my thighs seems to already hv some marks =(

shers, enjoy your trip!!!! read from earlier posts, DFS is SGD50... I got mine SGD60 at Peaches &amp; Herbs (@ parkway). SASA is SGD64 i think. Retail is SGD 80 lor...

eunice, hmmm i think just apply loh, mine also got marks from #1, it really is hereditary. just do it so it doesnt get WORST! my fren gained >20kgs and didnt use any stretchmark cream, she just applied moisturiser and did not get a single line!

if i recall correctly, i dun think my mum had any stretchmarks also...hopefully i wun get *fingers crossed* i somehow think i got those on my thighs pretty long ago, i always used to think it was suntan marks haha

think got to start buying new bras already... dorothy perkins having sale...saw this pair of maternity jeans which was quite nice but i really dunno how to judge the size!!! cos the maternity size 8 is like HUGE already =(

shers,
going holiday ah, enjoy your trip!

baby_mummy,
not to worry, my wt also stagnant for quite some time liao, even lost a bit actually.
gonna ask my gynae tmr when i see her.
hopefully will start gaining the appropriate wt soon.

re: stretchmarks
i also dun hv stretchmarks during my 1st pregnancy, coz i only gained abt 13kg.
but after my c-sect, wear those tummy binder daily end up i got stretchmark on my hips! so itchy n yucky end up i stop wearing the binder after 1 month... end up my tummy still flabby lor.

hi mummies, hahaha seems like mummies in our thread are becoming Clarins oil converts :p

eunice, i apply morning and night. but I use A LOT coz i apply all over my tummy, lower back, hips, thighs and boobs. but the oil is easily absorbed so i dun feel like an oil slick. I also dun take a cool shower after applying. the last time i did that, it made the toilet floor so oily that my hubby complained "who had chicken wings in here??!!" :p

Tan, hahaha same here!! I also dun apply makeup anymore! too tired lah. then everyone including my students keep saying i look sick.

juxta...maternity size 8 la... i cannot even wear normal size 8. im a 12 usually... what size should we buy for maternity? all those ON i bought size 12 its too big. i tried to order 10 n waiting for it to come in so i can see if it fits.

karrie, ur hubby is funny! i just think its a waste to put on oil the wash it off...not like its cheap oil! the lady said to leave it on for 20mins..but after 20 mins, not oily already wat!! i tot the cold shower has some "shrinking effect" or something. wah u use so much v "dang pun" haha... i use moisturiser for other parts of my body. oil only for tummy n boobs. my hubby is just concerned if the oil will hurt the baby. i dun think so right...

karrie, ur hb is so funny!!!

eunice, their maternity size is their normal size also, if ur 12 then should be 12 ba. ON size really quite generous, the hip size is accurate for me.

Back