(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

I wish loe, my hubby is super quiet one. When he go to my parents/relatives place, he always keep quiet one. And I have ask him if he's ok, if he's thirsty/hungry. *shake head* That is why I can follow him to company's functions, but he will not follow mine.

hahaha..jamgal, i think yor hubby is like mine, quiet type, but now my hubby slightly better la, cos always kena from me left right center..

I stay in SK too..=)regarding the swimming pool, not all are indoors though...the one for bb is outdoors...then the one indoor like only 1.2 or 1.4m thru'out..I haven't been there yet but my mum brought my nephew there...it's nice though...

Do you ladies feel that once you hit the 7th mth, tummy like suddenly expand a lot? Mine seems to expanding so much..now my colleagues and frens finally can see my bump and they were commenting that it seems to suddenly appear and growing so fast out of a sudden..and I feel so tired everyday..I actually slp very early each day but I tink cos of interrupted slp, always wake up to pee..in the end like still nvr slp enuf...

4eva, Yes!! my colleagues have all started to ask so when huh...super tired. my feet swell like pig trotters. everytime i get out of bed. I can feel the stretch at the bottom. so uncomfortable. which part of SK u stay? prob SK mummies can meet up for dinner?
happy.gif

4eva, i been to the swimming pool near SK, true, the bb pool is outdoor and the indoor 1 water very cold..my niece & nephew go there almost every weekend..

4eva: Yeah, my tummy starts to get bigger from 7th month, but now like slow down abit liao also leh. At least my ribcage is not so painful. Previously, the pain was so bad I thought right beneath my breast will get blue black.

By 6pm, I will be yawning like nobody's business liao. So after shower, makan at 9pm. I start to get in bed, either surf net or watch tv for a short while. Then off I go to bed..

<table border=1><tr><td>Dinner Outing</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD>26-Feb</TD><TD>27-Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Tue</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Fri </TD></TR><TR><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Powerball</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok </TD></TR><TR><TD>LovJ</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rose Ling</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pat</TD><TD>to update her</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Mummies - quickly respond on the dinner outing. Nearly next week liao - dinner looks more like a thurs or a fri. Timing shld be around 6.30pm to 7pm to cater for the working MTBs.

Paiseh - rushed to update then realized got mistakes. [prank myself!] If i update wrongly, please let me know.

Correct table
<table border=1><tr><td>Dinner Outing</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD>26-Feb</TD><TD>27-Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Tue</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Fri </TD></TR><TR><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Powerball</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rose Ling</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pat</TD><TD>to update her</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ow_mummy</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

yo mummies!! I can finally login and catch up! Wah so fast 1 day archive already!!

Powerball, I am ok with Tues,Wed &amp; Thurs. Fri will have to confirm after tonight. Not sure if my yoga lesson will be on schedule.

Location wise, city hall, PS also ok with me. Coz I will be taking a train down from work. As long as central is good!
happy.gif

Yvonne, TPY is good for me too. Super near! haha... think there are lots of parking there. Food wise, I dunno what to recommend!

<font color="ff6000">Ow-Mummy, I don’t know lah. But they say the difference between the size of your band and the size of your peaks = cup size.
1” diff = cup A
2” diff = cup B
3” diff = cup C
4” diff = cup D

So if your band size is 32” and the measurement of your breasts is 33”, you’re a 32A. If your breasts measurement is 34”, you’re a 32B and so son lor.

Always, my bb is also small. 32wks only 1.75kg. Try to rest more and eat more protein during the next few weeks, hopefully bb will decide to put on more weight in the next 2-3 wks lor.

JamGal, you damn extravagant leh. Use Gucci as bb bag arh? I will use LV keke. hhaaha</font>

pat, u finally appear liao..tell u hor yor calculation oso not chun 1. 36c is size 39 meh, i got nursing bra frm CK, size 38, still quite loose lor..btw my CK is the cheap CK departmental store hor not calvin klein..

<font color="ff6000">Marie!!!! I work at Loyang too leh! Near the tua pek gong.

Wah if going Vivocity, I'm ok on the 27th Fri coz hubby happens to have a gathering there too wor. This is really killing two super big birds with one giant stone!

JamGal, I think our most of our hubbies are those slow-to-warm-up ones but when they do talk, I think they will be quite talkative bah. My hubby actually tried to talk to your hubby last wk mah.

They are obviously our partners for a reason lor. We talk too much so we need someone who won't interrupt us.</font>

<font color="ff6000">wah yvonne, you make me feel like a magician leh. "finally appear liao."

keek, I don't know lor. I specially went on a 'how to measure your breast size' research because of you. So I read that it's how they calculate. keke If it's not accurate, i kena conned by website.

Haiya, gotta rush to my MIL's for dinner liao. Can't chat already. Bye..</font>

pat, so qiao!! i work further in at loyang crescent. opp loyang offshore. i love the roast duck rice at 64+4. ai ya..me on leave on fri. if not we can go together.

Hi MUMMIES!!!
VERY BUSY FOR PAST 2 DAYS....
sad.gif

so many posts to catch up....

re: bumbo
ya... agree with Rose.. bumbo is not quite tat suitable for bbs whose neck is nt stiffen yet..
i used tat when my #1's neck is already stiffen and able to lift up his head well..
and i use it usually for meal times only when im feeding him fruits or porridge.
other times, he's on the bouncer... lying down position is better for infants..

Kris: long time no post!!!
ya.. i tot i felt my #2 is heavier than my #1.. probably my weight also plays apart bah..
cos im definitely much heavier than the time when i was preggie with my #1..
sad.gif

Pat: ive gt a colleague whom she said she used to have very "happening" neh neh..
but after breastfeeding for quite sometime, her "bo tao shiong yong" is being leveled out..
sad.gif

Bonbon: no worries abt the aerolo darkening cos its very normal.
just make sure if there's any particles hardened on your nipple, pls just clean it up so that i will nt block ur milkflow when u start breastfeeding..

Babymummy: cracked nipple can cause u nt able to breastfeed, and may end up engorgement, den have blocked milk ducts..
and bleeding sometimes...
sad.gif
so have to make sure bb latch e correct way so tat ur nipples are taken care of..
happy.gif

Pat: ur right! think the gynae will help u squeeze ur pimple and make sure u deliver on time!
whaaa....

and agree with pat lo.. big size bust dun equal to more milk!

if TPY ok with all, over there got the following:-
- sakae sushi
- sizzler (very long never go to sizzler liao)
- swensen's
- Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao
- Fortunate Restaurant (this 1 tim sum not bad)
- Ichiban Sushi
- Pastamania
finally fast food rest. like Long John Silver's, mcdonald, KFC, pizza hut oso got..

mummies...since we wanna meet for dinner - if 27th feb - can go the motherhood fair sklai mah - mummies ok to take half day leave or not -i can ask for time off - meet for lunch and go there lah....

coral - ok no probs -let me know when u wanna collect

fitti premium nb up to 5kg leh - huggies ultra up to 4kg

ow mummy - u still have nt replied to me .. ur diapers here liao leh - when wanna collect? pls sms me at 81703429

<font color="ff6000">Hey Marie, I also love the roast duck rice at 64+4 leh hahaha... The prawn noodle also not bad one but I seldom go there for lunch. I am normally at Loyang Point or Pasir Ris. If I want to eat from there, I will ask my colleagues to tabao for me.

What's the name of the company you're working for?

ciarie, what a description.. Happening neh nehs hahah.. keke haiya, better not have pimple there when I deliver. If not, triple pain contraction pains, episiotomy pain and pimple pain.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Ya . agree with ciarie.. happening neh neh.. wat a description. heehee.. Hi Ida, THink i will give expo a miss.. Dun like to squeeze in fair leh... somemore is far for me..hhahaha.. </font>

<font color="0077aa">Jamgal, I started the EZ Party spree aridi:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/2179541.html?1235146259

I also started 2 more sprees:

<font color="0000ff">BPA Avent Bottles</font>:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/2151900.html?1235146335

<font color="0000ff">Victoria's Secrets</font>
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/2179046.html?1235146284

Btw, who is going for tmr aboott talk?

I will be going. Will be wearing white and 3/4 jean. Might be late...

Baby Fair: Who going on Fri morning too?</font>

Ow-mummy - yep, i saw the mistake. Have corrected it.

Latest Dinner Gathering Update
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Dinner Outing</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Preference</TD><TD>Stay Near? </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD>26-Feb</TD><TD>27-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Tue</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>LovJ</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>Café Cartel -CityHall </TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Powerball</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Pat</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>Fri-vivo ok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ow_mummy</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jalan Kayu </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Rose Ling</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>TPY/ Plaza Sing (PS) / Central Area</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>Vivo / Toa Payoh</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Marie</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok*</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Baby mummy</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>CityHall / PS / TPY / Central area</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>KP</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>Vivo</TD><TD>Depot Rd </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Can make it</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>6</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Question Marks</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cannot</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Hi Mummies - Tues and Wed are now officially out.
Left only Thurs and Fri to choose from for the gathering.</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">RE: DINNER VENUE</font></font>
Any screams fr any mummies as it looks like Vivo is going to the venue based on preferences and hse proximity}

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">RE: DINNER DATE</font></font>
<font color="0000ff">Pat, Ow_mummy, Baby_mummy, KP</font> - can confirm whether can or cannot for the dates that i have indicated as ??

Ur answers will determine if it is a thurs or fri.

tktotts, 2 avent bottles for 18.30usd? Not very worth it leh...cos robinsons ald selling 15.90sgd per bottle, for the website, 18.30usd = 28.60sgd and havent include shipping to spore rite?

JamGal - I asked gynae for u. He said cld b normal symptom of pregnancy (it's just one of those things) or lack of iron or lack of sugar. He said cld also b stand up suddenly after sitting for too long, he said try to move ur legs a bit b4 u stand up to "pump" the blood up from the legs cos sometimes the blood goes more to bb hence the blood doesnt flow to our brains therefore will feel giddy. but if urs is v frequent n really very giddy or wanna faint, then better to see ur doc for some tests. Hope this helps...

Anw just an update, yday went for scan. BB now 32wks. According to length, the EDD actually went backwards but weight hor 1.9kg!!! Doc says expected 1.6kg then she was 1.9kg!! I was like "oh no i got overweight bb!!!" i jokingly asked if i shd go n diet but doc says even if i do, bb still can grow. Then he v funny says by local std my bb is a bit heavy but if go by ang mo std, she's just right then gave my hb a look like machiam to see if he got ang mo blood hahaha. n i put on 3kg myself which i tot was a bit too much but doc din say anything...i already put on 10kg in total!!!! =(

Pat, wrt nipple oil/cream...even if instructions says no need to wipe, i will. so weird to let bb swallow tt leh. later he thinks how come mummy's milk got weird taste =P i dun wan to take the risk la... yah, u luff. if u really tell ur gynae cos of the pimple u dun wanna deliver, i think he will manz. maybe he'll ask ur hubby to "assist" him haha.

ow_mummy..so glad to hear ur bb also 1.9kg!!! i tot its cos im big size =P i think he said earlier cos bigger bb tends to come out earlier. my gynae also told me the same thing. my EDD is also 17 apr. but u're so lucky only put on 1.4kg...i put on 3kg, bb accounting for 900+g.

Pat, ur hubby so gd leh. pack ur bag for u!! i dun think my hb will noe wat to pack =P yday told him we shd go buy mittens, his reply was "no need to buy la, sure got ppl will give" he seems to think everything will be given by ppl *faint*

carol - the breastpad can STICK on clothes ar? good leh..which brand is tt? i tot all need to hv bra to hold them in place. like tt, i can save on nursing bras, no need to buy so many hehe cos my cup size din increase substantially only the band width (like yvonne's case la)

Rose/Always - Ur babies r normal weight!!! My gynae said to expect 1.6kg at 32wks. He said even +/- also shd b 1.8kg at most but my gil was 1.9kg =P I think maybe cos i take beef n durians hahahahaha. all mummy's fault tt bb is "overweight" =P but my MIL says my SIL was a huge bb (4+kg) but now she's v slim so ok la..as long as not fat when grow up.

anw tingting is right...when i heard she's so big, im also scared need to c-sec but gyane says so far so gd, everything looks gd for an uneventful natural birth (i was so glad n relieved) then he added "but the key is SHOULD". duh.

JamGal - U R THE BEST!!! go shop for bb's stuff, come back with GUCCI bag!!!! *kowtow*

JamGal - tts a nice bag...sweet colours. So clever hor, blue n pink...boy or girl also can use haha. how much was it? is gucci on sale??

rose - my colleague told me nepia is good...

ok finally reading all the posts =P

Morning Morning! Just had Big Breakfast for breakfast! Full full now...

Eunice: Thanks for helping to check with your gynae! I think he's right about the lack of sugar / blood. Cos when I experience the seeing stars recently, I was actually sitting down and staring at the pc for long long time. Otherwise it's because I'm too hungry. After that I sure go grab a hot milo or some snacks to munch first keke...Touchwood lah, but these few days the stars don't appear anymore
happy.gif

My hubby also say alot of things don't need to buy as people will give as gifts. But the bb's one month celebration is one month after the birth leh, necessities like your mittens sure have to get first, cannot allow the baby to accidentally scratch their faces mah.

Re the Gucci bag, my hubby still don't know I buy. If he knows, he will nag 3D3N. Gucci got no SALE now, I bought it for $560. Wanted to get since last year end, but that item was not a SALE item during GUCCI sale. I wanted to compensate my guilt by going over to Taka Baby section to get something for bb, but nothing to buy leh...oops....

LovJ: Morning
happy.gif

I woke up feeling hungry, so order delivery. And hor, when I open my eyes, the right side of my tummy (just beside the belly button) is extremely protuding out! Like a mountain...I poke poke, so hard one, don't know is my bb's head or her fist or what...Then 1 minute later, it subsided again..Quite a farni sight.

So what you mums doing today? I got antenatal lesson later @ 4pm, then accompany hubby go cut hair at Tampines Mall...

Eunice: I think every gynae haf diff point of view leh... but gynae don realli comment much..he everytime onli say GOOD GOOD GOOD baby is growing well...thats all he say.. 1.9kg is normal i thought? its consider heavy ah? haha.. but my tummy is like so small lo.. my MIL dey all kip wonderin if e baby is growing enuff not.. haix.. so small tummy doesnt mean small baby....haha=)..

I m so hungry..but still nid to wait for hubby..
JamGal: later my hubby gg fishing again at pasir ris dere... sianz.. =( Wa..u buy the gucci bag ur hubby dunno? if he see how? lolx... btw jus nw woke up at 10 plus to buy present for hubby..haix...heart pain..

OKay.. jus rcd hubby's call..sianz ask me take cab to go meet him eat BAK KUT TEH!!!! at rangoon rd...haha.. bring his present go surprise him...=) bye mummies!!

Ohya.. as for the gathering.. i m okay with any venues...so u all decide bahx..

eunice, if like tat hor, my bb is a bit over weight liao wor, i m 32 wks oso, wen c gynae on monday, bb already 2.1kg lei, gynae only said to expect bb to be ard 3.5kg when full term, i tot 3.5kg quite ok rite?? i only put on 500g this time round n bb put on 400g but to date i already put on a total of 13kgs..

Back