(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

morning mummies, I'm back from short trip to Malaysia too..

30/12 gathering, can I join too
happy.gif
but need to ask boss if I can go on leave.. Cus taking too much leave already

Sperzz, delia bday cake is nice!! Now I wished I ordered from PG instead of aimummy :p

sperzz, oni me and my hb family. to be held on actual day, 16 jan. yup sesame st, but oni cake and banner, hehe... the rest is more adult stuff, oni got a few older kids mah, so more adult catered... still thinking of what to get for food cos a bit sian of catered buffet... maybe will a-la carte order a bit here and there and ask my relatives help to collect... hehe...

dazed: u wanna try cater for 15 pax buffet? no table setting one...i ordered last sunday from meihao, i find the food nice leh...and the portion quite alot i find...even my picky mum also said nice food..
PG i ordered single layer instead of double layer..

Hi,

I had 1 tin of 400g of Dumex Mamil Gold Step 2 (Expire on 23/07/2011) + $5 voucher off for 700g Mamil Gold Step 2 Newgen (Valid until 31/12/2009) letting go $9. Self collect at Admiralty/Raffles place(Weekday only). If interested can sms me at 97905232.

Thanks!

Sperzz, yeah kinda expensive. Planning to get a 2 tier cake that cost about $200, but get to customized to the little prince theme. PG cost 50% lesser! I could have just done a mickey mouse cake theme. Haha.

Anyone has PG email on 1st birthday? Can share it with me? [email protected]

There’s this Chinese tradition where babies get to choose 1 item, and it signify something. Anyone planning to let baby pick the items for the 1st birthday? Could be quite fun to do it during the party.

30/12/09-Mini Gathering (with baby)-2.30pm
Venue: Lao Beijing Hi-Tea
1)Sperzz
2)ni
3)janjan
4)kelly
5)fluffy
6)Ange (TBC)
7)Precious_bb (Tentative)

mercs : the buffet fm meihao izzit mini buffet w/o burner? how much per pax & wat is the min pax? And the cake u ordered is how many kg?

precious: come join us! long time no see bb jensen and yourself! I am doing with PG. not 50% lesser leh, i did mickey mouse theme. $150+

laugh: usually mini buffet got no burner de

sperzz: thks for the photos!

1)Sperzz
2)ni
3)janjan
4)kelly
5)fluffy
6)Ange (TBC)
8) blessedmum (TBC)

hopefully my meeting wont drag till afternoon!!!

ni: which caterer are u ordering from liao?

anyone heard of angelic kitchen? any comments?

precious: i also ordered from PG, cake + cupcakes..

precious bb: yes..i did let kyler choose the 4 items namely, pen, calculator(abacus), book, ruler...and we added CASH also..keke..
just for the fun...and its really funny..

laugh: my cake is 1.5kg single layer only..the meihao catering is min 15pax at $10 each. but need to pay GST and transport $25, no drinks and table setting but plates all that provided. i tell u, the portion is really alot..and food is nice..

blessedmum: i decided to go ahead with elsie kitchen for the catering.

by the way did u get my MMS yday on the fruit juice? i bought the gerber puffs for sat event already. need to get baby bites???

Hi Fluffy,

Thanks for arranging.

Here's the payment details.
To Account DBS Savings Plus
051-3-015565 fluffy
Amount S$21.64
Transaction Reference 2613845452

My office is nearby Cityhall.

ni: yes yes i got liao! sorry for not replying, my ex students were at my place.. forgot abt it :p

elsie kitchen ah.. any signature dishes?

Morning,

would really love to join the mini gathering &for aedan to meet his kakis, but too bad, I can't make it.

Mercs: wat did Kyler choose? Cash? Kekeke....

blessed: its okie. i was testing the mms on my new phone. thot the mms din get thru. i dunno wads nice at elsie kitchen wor. but heard good reviews frm colls, so just try out something new loh...

dink: kyler chose calculator at 1st...then he turned over and took the cash too...both...Money face lor..

laugh: no prob...i lazy to cook so cater mini type..

Good morning...

1)Sperzz
2)ni
3)janjan
4)kelly
5)fluffy
6)Ange (TBC)
8) blessedmum (TBC)
9) willting (TBC)

Ni: fever went up this am. So gotta monitor. If not, have to bring him to polyclinic for blood test. Heard abt stepping on Ang ku kueh too! But dun know wat significance.

I ordered my buffet frm rasel fusion. All the guest love the Nonya laksa.

Ni, thanks. How many KG is your cake? I have yet to confirm on the design, but will be similar to this http://aimummy.blogspot.com/search/label/Cakes%20-%20Prince. Elsie kitchen is quite nice.

I will be ordering from stamford catering, cus appointed caterer. Anyone tried them before? What does stepping on ang ku keuh signifies?

Blessedmum, cupcakes are nice. I wanted cupcakes too, but aimummy doesn't do cupcakes now

Mercs, my birthday is in Sep
happy.gif
Kyler gonna be accountant or banker, then you can relax and retire earlier.

Dink, hope baby recovers soon. If needed, bring to KKH loh, they will check everything at one time.

Janjan, me should be OK
happy.gif
No time to reply in Facebook :p

janjan: no $ liao la...that day just bought a vtech lap top for him...*hoping that he will not play mine...end up he still prefer the real thing...

precious bb: how i hope he can be any...but well..i think abit tough la...kekeke

precious: wooo. ur cakes looks nice! and as handsome as lil jensen! cant wait to see the real thing! i ordered a 3kg cake frm PG. 3 tier. toppers provided by me loh. hope elsie kitchen is nice!

jan: i dun mind the toy sales, so near for me. kallang right?

Back