(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

jan, i used to pai eh to ask passerby not to touch my gal but for hygiene purpose & h1n1 issue, i bochap, just tell them straight. yday there's this china woman, cam n touch my gal's hair, keep touching till i fed-up, told her not to. i rather offend them then to put my gal's healthy at stake cos u wun know wat this ppl hv done b4 they touch our little ones.

sperzz, wow! the cake look so nice!! was tat fondant or cream? care to share, wat fav did u order? me odering from PG too but don't know which fav. & how many kg to order. me 1st time ordering cake, very blur. hv to cfm when i m bk after 27 dec, now in KL, going to penang later
happy.gif

Xmas is just round the corner... Merry Xmas to all.. may peace & happiness be w U & ur family
happy.gif

cheers..

hi there.. me so sian.. relatives all complain the venue very far. the only ones who like it are hb side family cos they all stay serangoon area. yck super near for them. haha.

for 30th gathering, where to go leh? me keen... my only request is that the place must be accessible by mrt

gelato: Yup, these are just some of the things working parents have to deal with.. nevertheless, I believe your 3 precious had a great time with both of u.

Sperzz: Delia's cake is very pretty! OMG, that reminds me I've still NOT done anything for Leticia's birthday... & HB insists it's going to be held on 2 Jan...

OMG, why does it seems that there's a million & 1 thing to do? I've gotta get school stuffs ready for the 2 older ones, prepare invites, catering, cake, decor for Yen's party, my own work, pack the house, gettings things for CNY.. & all HB says is, 'I'm really stuck at work'... he hasn't even taken time off to spend with the kids! Haiz...

sperzz, delia's cake is very nice! Hehe, we chose the same flavors for the cake. Mine is also 1kg upper layer Hazelnut and 2kg bottom layer lychee martini. Havent tried the hazelnut, is it nice?

I am so glad that I took leave today. The trip was quite tiring and there were tonnes of things to wash and for maid to catch up with hsework.

Emq, I also have 1001 To-Do items, better get moving if not, the list will just get longer
happy.gif

I am working on 30 Dec, so cant join u gals. But am on leave again next monday 28 Dec, so if anyone is planning anything, let me know!

kelly/ sperzz: yes im also going to order a 3kg cake isntead liao.. haha! but it really tastes good, soft fluffy and yummy, and its cheap
happy.gif

Sperzz: Can pass me the contact for Delia's cake? I need shortcuts now. kekeke... then wonder what cartoon I should get. I love Pooh, but come to think of it, I wonder if I've been 'forcing it (Pooh) down my kids throat'... kekeke...

TIA.

jan: I'm worse..LeAnn's venue is in yishun. my mum's relatives are living in jurong. They asked me why don't i just hold it @ my mum's function rm in Jurong East. I rebuked them that i had to consider about my hb's relatives..they are living in the east in tampines..

cherry/sperzz/ni: i should be free on the 30th unless my boss asked me back again. Sigh. have been going back every week.. at least a day. Carol..i can't make it on the 28th.. i'm having staff meeting the whole day.

blessed: I'm going for 4kg now. hee!

emq: u have to email them and ask them to email u samples of the theme u want. they are very busy one... [email protected]

if u intend to use figurines, then u gotta go there personally.

pine garden: blk 529 amk ave 10 #01-2369 tel: 64576159

i order two tier also. upper tier: blackforest to satisfy the dad and lower tier: Triple layer chocolate to satisfy all others. gosh.. hope my 3kg will be enough for 50 guests :D

kelly: same same i think. i just think along the line that mrt is there and those who have car can drive. so shouln't be a problem. skali so many pple raise objections. hai.. but i alr paid for the venue. so i think who ever dare to ask me to hold at my home i will ask them to pay the $214 i paid for the venue

jan: i don't care. Can't please everyone. So if they don't want to come because of the distance, i'm fine with it. The children (including LeAnn) will have fun!

Kelly: That rebuttal sounds a bit bias.. kekeke... just tell them, LeAnn likes that place... it's her birthday, so let her choose... hahaha...

fluffy, I will transfer the $$ to u tonite. Heng, I get this blue. My SIL got the navy blue for Delia's bday present.

U wan to join us on the 30/12/09?

sperzz,
nice? i just find that the darker one will be too dark for princess delia... but nvm la... princess delia will more choices to wear.. keke

fluffy: I've just transferred $78.21 to your a/c. Please check and confirm. Thanks very much for organising. Where do you stay? I can collect from your home.

sperzz : i m on leave on 30/12 pm, but already hv an appt @ 3pm. if u all are arranging anything in mid Jan, let me know... ice cream gathering even better... hehe...

ladies : anyone need to get anything fm Vitakids? i hv 20% off this mth.

I find that relatives like to complain. When I set the date on a sat lunch I was told they need to play golf so change to dinner. Then I set the time as 5 pm to please them they said why dinner starts so early. I got angry and told them I will not make anymore change to accomodate anyone. Either come at stated timing or dun have to come. Dun they know babies can't stay up too late??

sperzz, same choice of cake flavour! me gonna get upper layer hazelnut too, cos usually the kids will want the cute stuff on top. then adults get the martini!

cherryale: most hassle free and easiest way is make lots of storage drawers and cabinets in your living room, bedroom whatever room u have. dump all the stuff in and u won't see it, and u feel house is neat too.. thats what i do... i al ost cannot close the door.. :D

Cherry: Dun fume... the mouth belongs to them, they can say anything they want. As long as you go with what is best for you & baby.

As for tips, agree with Jan. That's what I do at my new place... but hor, still plenty of stuffs... but already much neater than otherwise... kekeke

Jan: Thanks for the info. I emailed & called them & they replied almost immediately. Will check with HB & hope to place my order by this week.

Has anyone tried PG's Durian? I'm thinking to go for Hazelnut & Durian... flavours kind of clash, but both are our family favourites...

morning all

i'm finally back after a 1 week break. went to genting. so nice to be away for a while. yesterday, back to work = back to hell ! haiz. its christmas week and hope everyone is doing fine and looking forward to the long weekend.

dazed: how's your boy now? hope he is ok. yes hope today will be a better day for u.. cheers!

samval, he's much better le, thanks! no more rashes... but my mom commented he's like very sleepy yesterday... prob too tired out after the weekend activities...

30/12/09-Mini Gathering (with baby)-2.30pm
Venue: Lao Beijing Hi-Tea
1)Sperzz
2)ni
3)janjan
4)kelly
5)fluffy
6)Ange (TBC)

junemum, wan to join us?

fluffy, fund transfed. Thanks for ordering
To Account DBS Savings Plus
051-3-015565 smh-fluffy