(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

trima--> kpo-ing...mine was 0.33cm at 6 weeks old...at 8weeks was 1.22cm already...but is that the size of the sac instead.
why yr gynae dont let u listen to the heartbeat? maybe u can request on yr next visit?

samval: the hospital tour free one? must call to book is it?

met: no leh...i haven encounter backside pain yet leh...only cramp at the tummy area

actually 0.27 and 0.33 also not much difference la. depends on mother body also ma...now also maybe its the size of the sac only leh? dont worry ok...small or big as long healthy can liao

when i went for my check up at 6weeks 2 days, the bb is 6mm, the sac is 22mm (according to the doc lar..)

everytime i went for gynae visit, i am required to test urine and weight. everytime also must do.

my bb is 7 weeks today! yeah. grow up healthy bb! and to the rest of the mummies too! jia you!

Ni, wow... at 6 w 2 days bb is 0.6 cm? that's v big.. ke ke... think mine is smallest here... hope bb will grow faster... ke ke..

dear all,

congrats! hope to see my baby soon this sat too. very encouraging to listen to you guys
happy.gif

dear ladies,
today no MS, so worried could there be an indication that something is wrong? i know i shld count myself lucky, but read from books that MS actually indicates a healthy preg. So far i feel giddy and vomit these few days, but today no. Anyone like me?

hi all

gratz for all MTBs.

mine BB 0.35cm at 6wks. Gynae said very small lei..

Bluberi,
No worry. sometimes LMP will diff from actual lei.. mi too, same case.. delay by 1 weeks+ according to LMP.. So long gynae said ok, then shd be ok.

pinkie,
think your gynae really hate milk lei.. seldom hear gynae doesn't encourage pregnant women drink milk de leh...

hi samval, have no experience thus cannot advise but keep monitoring otherwise shld see ur gyane soon ba.
happy.gif

anyone experiencing bad MS? it kicks in, this wk - my 6th wk (hv not seen a gynae to confirm).. Real bad until, the sight of food will turns me off. stomach is hungry but I cannot eat at all.

hi ladies, I'm one more to the list ... EDD end Jan.

Btw, i just read on BabyCentre abt a mummy recommmending eating almonds as it absorbs the acid in the tummy.

HTH,

kena MS two days ago, consecutively over 2 days
it's intermittent, off and on, mine were later afternoon and night timing
very giddy and slightly pukey
felt like taking a huge caliper to squeeze my temple
finally, i discovered the sitting up position on the bed was best for me

very different from previous pregnancy,
when i actually at times forget tt i was pregnant and i din look pregnant til abt 6/7mths

but like they say, every pregnancy is different even with the same individual

hi gezzam: welcome !
happy.gif
how many weeks now & who is your gynae?

almonds? issit? oh good news. then got excuse to snack snack...
happy.gif

Showy: My gynae said it is normal to have no appetite. He advised me to drink some soup or fruit juice. Otherwise, u can also try spreading your meals into smaller portions but more frequently. Hope it helps.

gek: you take care. sigh...hope we all can overcome and wait for past 12 weeks and hopefully the symptoms will die down soon.

me and my big mouth. spoke too soon. just now i wasy saying no MS today then got worried. then just now eat apple and rush to toilet vomit. now got slight headache. usually the MS will come around 11am plus. this time is later, and almost lunch time....hmm....how to eat lunch like that? hungry leh

Samval
yah man, really a good trip for my whole family. me is a SAHM and doing my own business, so i plan my own time and care for my boy. we sama sama, i dont have MS for this pregnancy and my previous one and my sore nipple has reduce too. think not to worry too much, as long as there is no pain and spotting. you bb is doing just fine. =)

mercsboy
thats the reason we went ahead with this trip, thinking that by the time my #2 arrive, no time for hoilday till he/she is much older like 1YO. i managed to make myself go for a hoilday when my boy was 1yr plus and i was missing him like mad.

gezzam
can you provide your details so i can add you in the list?

BluBeri
we are in the same boat, i got to wait for another 1 week for my appointment.

re: Milk
that is what i heard that cow's milk is actually not as good as what most of us think. Mummy's milk is the best for our little ones =)

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Metta Koh</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>bLuBeRi</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Hello Ladies,

Am in my 7th week now and am going for my first visit to my gynae this coming friday. Compare to you girls my first visit to my gynae seems late. Hope everything goes on well. My GP told me to book an appt with my gynae only when i am about 7-8 weeks. Didnt know that actually 5-8 weeks is fine too. First time having a baby feeling very excited but worried at the same time.

Was reading about the fresh cow milk being unhealthy to human beings. I am currently drinking organic fresh cow milk, perhaps should change it to soy milk instead.

Anyway nice meeting you girls and jia you jia you!

welcome aboard Ashley!
do update us your EDD etc so we can add you into our growing list =) meanwhile take care!

puppylove: thanks for your advise.. Ya, now can only eat rice + soup or porridge and nothing more. getting hungry more frequent also.

hope I can get this over soon.

yiwen
based on bb size? all bb grow at different rate wor, also got to depend on mummy size also mah. small built mummy cant have too big size bb too...

but anyway, its a difference of 2 days. our little ones normally dont guai guai arrive on the actual EDD also =p

showy: hope you are ok. ya me too just eat small meals like soup and something light. else will throw up...

i blur blur loh never ask &amp; my hubby have a lot question for her, on oscar, my type food I should avoid etc. Till I tols my sis on my EDD than she mention based on my LMP EDD is on 20-Jan-09. Next mth visit must ask her y different.

Hi SamVal - you can try and share your experience
happy.gif
... i dont have MS (thankfully!), else i would try anything to help me during MS ...

Rachel - here goes :
Nick = Gezzam
EDD = 26th Jan 09
BB Gender
Child # = 2
Hospital Gynae = ESH / Dr Heng TL

showy
my appettite nowadays not so good too. eat for the sake of eating. haha most food dont look appealling to me anymore!

yiwen
were you an overdue bb? how come your mum so sure your EDD will delay.

wah....seems like many of us here 5-7 weeks all suffer from nausea???

but i tot gynae said usually 12th-16th weeks then will leh...

mercsboy
to my knowledge it shoud be the other way round. when we hit our 12weeks of pregenancy, more or less our bodies are more settle down and thus entering our honeymoon period of pregnancy.

yiwen
the chances are there =) still it depends, i am not but my brother was an overdue bb.

mercsboy: i tot 12-16 weeks it will stop? feel like i'm floating in the air now. lower back pain and mood not so good. a bit emotional....sian dunno whats wrong with me today.

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Metta Koh</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>bLuBeRi</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

I felt my stomach is really bloated nowadays. Frequently go to the washroom too. My appetite seems to be ok still (cross my finger) though many times after my meals i felt even more bloated >.<

Hard to sleep at night at times, and nausea feeling whole day. Hope this MS thingy will not last throughout my whole pregnancy.

rachel: haa.. same same. This is my first and I am experiencing so bad already, dare not think abt the next one.

huh.....many of u all here vomit and no appetite...me no feeling at all leh...just sore breast, tight tummy....
i still eat normally...and more frequent...just feel easy to get tired only...(touch wood)..

so we are suppose to feel nausea before 16th weeks la? then like tat always want to vomit how to hide the pregnancy from others???

showy
every pregnancy are different, my #1 pregnancy was smooth sailing except for pinkish discharge during my 1st trim. appetite was good and can even wear my tight jeans till 4th month. now this #2, no appetite, always low battery, bloated tummy (cant wear my jean!)...

mercsboy
haha cannot hide lor, just that dont declare your pregnancy officially =p

anyone of you have put on weight since we are about 5-7 weeks now?

my skirt / pants are all tight for me liao. gynae said usually for subsequent pregnancies, the uterus has expanded before, thus will look bigger faster.

samval
weight wise not much changes yet. think it is due to my poor appetite. i agree on the uterus expanded and now i look like 3 mths pregnant *faint*

age is catching up too and that might be why i feel different for this pregnancy. hitting 31 this july =(

Hi all MTBs!
I am a first time mum in week 10 now and moving from SGP Brides Forum to SGP Motherhood Forum here is a HUGE step in a woman's life.
This forum is a great help esp when I was in depression during weeks 5-7 when I was bleeding, so much worry and uncertainty. Sharing experiences definitely helps.

Hi Rachel - would appreciate if you could add me to the list.
Nick = bluen16
EDD = 03 Jan 09
BB Gender = TBC
Child # = 1
Hospital Gynae = Mt A / Dr Joycelyn Wong

bluen16
welcome aboard! do come here more often and it sure helps to share our feelings and experiences here. "see" you more here =)

wow, this thread moves really fast. i was feeling really lousy yesterday, so did not log in. now i got a hard time keeping up!

samval,
you asked how i dealt with my headaches. i just sit down and rest lor. sometimes i use axe brand medicated oil if i cannot tahan. but nowadays not much headache, maybe cos i sleep a lot! but panadal or other pain-killers is a no-no for me.

as for dizziness, it actually makes it worse for me to be stationery in one place, so i will walk ard the house slowly, or try to jump up and down to get the feeling of being in control. it gets a bit frightening to feel floating ard. i hope no more dizzy spells for me!

rachel,
your boy is 28 mths, mine is 25mths now. are you hoping for a girl this round? i am. but my hb wants another boy. i don't think he will get his wish cos i checked the chinese conception calendar, and this round shd be girl. i find the chinese conception calendar quite accurate. it was spot-on for my boy too.

putting on weight - i haven't put on any weight yet, maybe cos i'm not eating that well. pants are slightly tight, but it just looks like my tummy flabs are now more obvious. i read somewhere a woman is supposed to put on between 1 to 2 kg with the 1st trimester. i wonder how i'm going to meet this target in the coming 4 mths with the way i'm eating.

Back