(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

samval thks for sharing... good to know that there's nothing wrong with me.

dun worry abt the lack of MS... mine comes and goes too, i dun get it everyday.

yah, i'm been getting up in the middle of the night to pee. thank goodness only once every night and i'm still able to go back to sleep after that. Guess this is practice for night feeds when baby arrives.

mercsboy can't find axe oil here.. usually i also dun like the smell of medicated oil.. hope it doesn't happen again, esp on the flight back to sg. I've fainted once before on a flight while waiting to go toilet, i wasn't feeling well before i boarded... not a very pleasant experience tho they upgraded me to biz class for the rest of the journey till breakfast time... hehe..

pinkie pirate thks for the milk info, well some of it does make sense... i guess, as with anything, consume with moderation. Too much of a good thing is bad.

Congrats gezzam, bluen16 and ashley!

ashley i oso haven't seen a gyne. M in melbourne now and the GP here said i only need to see when I return to SG, by which time, I shld be 11wks already.

Hi all MTBs,

Welcome aboard!!

Rachel, Im like you. 1st one is very smooth.. This 2nd one.. Headache!! Vomitting, no appetite, nausea, low battery etc... Wonder when all these will end..
sad.gif

If these symptons appear on my 1st one, i maybe dont dare to have the 2nd one already..

Anyone experience difficulties finding CL. My previous CL refuse to help me this round as the confinement fall on CNY..

rachel, u asking abt my 1st one age right? My little princess will be hitting 1yr old in few days time.
happy.gif

Yours??

twws
both hb and i wish for a girl. personally i find boy too active while girl can be very darling, sensitive and more sensible. during this recent trip, i saw for myself how my boy stick to my hb's fren's 7 YOs girl. she really takes care of my boy and was a very good playmate with him.

had wish for a girl as my #1, so my #1 can help to take care of #2. looking at my boy now, i not sure whether he will be a good kor kor *sweat*

can share on the chinese conception calendar?? for my 1st pregnancy my 6th sense was very accurate, have a strong feel it will be a boy. now with my 2nd pregnancy, too tired to have any 6th sense haha

redrain
wow, it must be a handful to cope with your pregnancy and your little girl! at 1YO, they can be very demanding and active. at least i know mine was =p

my #1 is 28 mths now, was a Jan 2006 bb.

planning a big 1YO party for your princess? i have no intention to engage a CL, my mum will help out like my 1st round of confinement. CL during CNY damn ex!

bluen16: welcome on board & congrats !
happy.gif
You're seeing Joycelyn Wong at TMC? Is it the same gynae we talking about?

de_luxe,

Am super anxious cos wanted to know how is my bb doing in my body. Hee, first baby, so a bit paranoid i guess.

Ya i noticed for some countries they don't really go for ultra sound etc in the first trimester. My friend from UK told me she first went for ultrasound when she was 4 months pregnant. I was like.....shocked!

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Metta Koh</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>bLuBeRi</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

rachel, ya, not easy to cope with my MS so bad now. My girl is quite ok. As u said, girl more darling &amp; sensible. Not sure she can sense i have a 2nd one inside my stomach as she very sticky to me recently.. Wan me to carry her to sleep. She can sleep by herself since she is 5-6mths old.

Huh, CL during CNY very ex huh??? Siao liao...

I hope to have a boy this time.
happy.gif

Ladies,

i found a website with the Chinese Gender chart. Hahaha, pretty interesting, but its says its solely for entertainment purpose. =P

parenting.ivillage.com/ttc/ttcsigns/0,,j736,00.html

Hi everyone!

I'm expecting my #2, keeping fingers crossed that it's a girl this time...

Don't know if i can keep up with the thread at the rate its going though... i'm a SAHM and am having my hands full with #1...

My details:
Nick: Stokke
EDD: 30/1/09
Gynae: Dr Kowa Nam Sing (Mt E.)

Hope to learn and share from all of u
happy.gif

redrain
could be, we never know how powerful their senses are. it could be your responds to her that leads her to feel insecure too, since your MS is bad and most of the time low battery.

now my boy is more sensible in the sense he understand and will listen to what i explain to him. i really cut down in carrying him and explained to him "mama is tired, can you walk on your own?" "mama's tummy has a bb, not good for you to jump or land on mama okie?"

and yes, the cost of getting a CL during CNY period can go up to 2K plus. not to mention the cost of food during that period too.

Hi ladies,

I'm too expecting my #2. Baby should be ard 8 weeks now... Will know more details when I visit my gynae next week.

My details:
Nick: conniemummy
EDD: Early Jan ( Not too sure yet)
Gynae: Dr Woo Bit Hua

rachel,
i have the same worry as you.... dunno whether my son will be a good kor kor to his sibling. boys are such terrorists, while girls tend to be more sensible and dependable. it will be better if the first born is girl, so that she can take care of her younger siblings. i hope to have a girl this time and complete my family. and that's it, no more babies!

chinese conception calendar - http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Chinese-conception-gender-chart-9.htm
just for reference and fun only! btw, conception age shd be our lunar (chinese) conception age.

stokke,
welcome to this thread and congrats! i'm like you, a SAHM with #1 taking up all my time. but he can sense when i'm tired and needing to be alone. i will tell him mummy is tired, can you go and play on your own. he will self-entertain for some time without disturbing me. that i'm very grateful for.

samval, i dunno leh.. we shd start counting fm the 1st day of LMP rite... if nv include, shd be 5wks+. the ultrasound scan est. mi to be 5w3d..

mercsboy, yup.. understand dat EDD might change. if nw oni 5wks+, den when i travel on 01aug, oni juz pass 1st trimester.. my MIL n hubby beri worried if i can travel anot. i haven told my mum yet.

swan, i guess it shd be ok ba.. so sad oni saw the sac which is 1.87cm nw. 2wks ago was oni 0.5cm

rachel, mi muz wait another 2wks b4 seeing bb.
sad.gif

bluberi.. our EDD same!!! hehe...

I'm seeing Dr S M Chua, and we have not spoken about where to deliver yet. probably will opt for TMC ba.

at least u can see the sac liao. when i went last fri, nothing can be seen. i so scared it was a false alarm. will be seeing gynae in 2 days time. keep you updated.

i'm getting dizzy spells again tdy. and for once, i have no appetite. tmr will continue to go to work and if realy CMI then i'm gonna ask for 1 week MC liao. I dowan to be a heroine anymore. baby comes first
happy.gif

janjan16, i wondering if we gt chance to gif birth on 1st day of CNY.. haha

shd be able to see sac liao ma.. maybe urs hiding nw. when's ur next visit? mi tis 2 days also on MC due to nausea n backache

stokke &amp; conniemumy => Welcome &amp; congrats!
happy.gif

Bluberi => You are right. Start counting from first day of LMP. Think the calculation something wrong leh. If this week you scan, the sac is 1.87cm @ 5 weeks 3 days (according to doc), then last two weeks when you scan it was 0.5cm, means that last 2 weeks you were 3 weeks preg only? Strange. Maybe you can ask this to Adrian when you see him again?

janjan => YOu should be abt 6 weeks now? Think we are abt the same lor. Haha me also like herione at work. Always try to help ppl and cover other colleagues who are on leave/mc, to the extend that i bring work home and forego lunch, sick never take MC, got 2-3 days MC, the most take 1 day etc etc. But now i got scolding from hubby, that baby &amp; health more important. If anything happen to me, the company not gonna compensate mah. Right?

Samval, yup.. will definately check with dr. adrian during my next visit.

juz realised dat beside my mouth area becoming flakey n peeling.. i'm actually starting to haf pimples breakout
sad.gif

went pink beauty tis aftn, the clarins stretch mark tonic is out of stock n they dunno when will haf new stock.

bluberi / samval

ya, i'm aiming to have the first cow leh. hehe.. then we can receive hamper and appear on national tv. haha... then again, our EDD may still change right? my next appt is this sat. first visit was last sat, and scan showed nothing yet.

my guess was 6 weeks too, but babycenter calculate based on the EDD that doc gave, its only 5 weeks leh. so i also don't know. so confused

have u all inform your immediate superiors about your good news already? i'm in a dilemama cos the general rule is don't say until 1st tri is over. however, the 1st tri is when we need to rest the most and expect to be most eventful. and if don't say, end up become heroine and slaves of the office again. furthermore my colleague will be gg on maternity leave end of next week. and if i still keep mum abt it, then i may have to take over her duties, end up i won't even have a chance to rest peacefully at home cos i will worry abt her work.

any comment?

last but not least, i feel so energetic at night these days and like a dead fish in the day. anyone can share some tips on how to sleep better at night?

Hi Samval, yes I am seeing Dr Joycelyn Wong from ACJ Clinic at TMC, but I am keen to deliver at Mt A and am happy that she does so.

Just to share my story...
My long time gynae for my regular paps smear was actually from Mt E and only delivers at Mt E.
Was disappointed that she didn't really give me the assurance as a first time mum in my early stages of preggie - even 'scolded' me for doing laundry at my week 5 when I kept bleeding. I was so depressed made it sound as though I intentionally put my baby at risk...I'm a first time mum all these are new to me, just wish the do's and don'ts were told to me gently. I think she also realised she was harsh and maybe apologetic, my ultrasound fee was waived that day..hehe!

In any case after that incident I was reading up on other wonderful gynaes and decided not to deprive myself of someone assuring to see me through my first time, esp since I'll need a lot of emotional support. I wanna smile with glee after every gynae review. Good thing my hubby was supportive esp after we met Dr Joycelyn Wong.

Truly there is a difference between gynaes who are true expert professionals and those who also come with EQ.

My next appt is this Friday, hope all will be fine.

stokke/twws
we are in the same boat! me too a SAHM =)

hmm, shall we state in our list as SAHM/FTWM/PTWM??

twws
i also wish for a girl and close factory for good! haha

janjan16
when the time comes that you need to inform, just say it. if not you will be working the hell out of yourself man. for now, bb always come 1st right. =)

conniemummy/stokke
welcome welcome!

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Metta Koh</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>bLuBeRi</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

morning ladies,

bluberi: pimples are quite normal. my colleague had pimple breakout until her arms and back. it will fade aft giving birth. i think some facial products cannot be used, so be cautious.

janjan: i've told my superior and manager cos was on 2 days MC so no choice. then she told my team-mates, just in case i gonna MC on off and they need to back-up me. I think it depends on individual. For me, i personally feel that just tell necessary ppl, like superiors, family and very close friends. actually its not so much abt the pantang thing. most ppl have misconception that if tell within first 12 weeks then something bad will happen. actually i read a book, it says its not abt something bad will happen, but rather more troublesome cos aft telling ppl you preg then if (touchwood) something bad happen, then have to undo/re-tell the whole story. that's all lor. so far my colleagues have been supportive and even take care of me, cos i do alot of walking to our warehouse, so now my boss said its out of bounds for me.

sorry no comment on the sleeping thing. me having problem sleeping too
sad.gif

morning ladies..
i think i'll tell my boss when i confirm my edd with gynae.
and i'll email her my edd countdown ticker to her. :p

these few day my company is moving location....I still havnt tell my male colleagues...I no choice but to continue helping them to move the things....now I regret it, I feel cramp in my stomach....

janjan16, mi also confused.. coz based on my LMP, i shd be 7wks.. but dat day the scan showed oni 5w3d+/-.

samval, everyday i look at my face nw i wan to cry liao. my hubby consoled mi dat it will be ok aft i gif birth.. dats still so long time. i guess i juz gotta live with it nw.

mi is FTWM, though i beri much wished i could be a SAHM.. dat is a wait long long wish for mi unless my hubby or mi strike TOTO S$1million.. hahaha

mi already told my GM last week dat i'm expecting liao, basically the whole co. knows abt it (oni 5 of us) except the finance &amp; admin manager.. i dun wan to let her koe until i pass my 1st trimester..

aiyo, this time very hard to keep mum abt it -- my son went to tell the whole world that there's a baby in my tummy. i had to tell him cos he's fond of jumping/sitting on me and at times we play rough like wrestling and tumbling

me WAHM

Haha, I used my son to tell my parents and my PIL. He goes arnd telling them mama stomach got bb. Then he also tell them he also got bb inside....

Now he always ask me when bb coming out, he wan to bring bb to playground to play

bluberi: agree with your hubby. just take it easy &amp;it will pass. can share why you never tell the finance &amp; admin manager?

gek: agree that it is hard to keep mum abt it.
happy.gif

sperzz: i think you better start telling your male colleagues instead of helping them to move things around. you have to weigh the benefits of telling versus the risk of not telling.

actually i almost told everyone ard me already! LOL... opps... better cross my fingers and hope nothing will happen..

anyway been experiencing on off crampz in lower abodomen.. anyone has that too???

Samval, actually the whole co. cannot tahan the finance n admin manager.. we juz dun like her lor.. lol. she's beri unhappy abt me taking MC lor.. dat time i took abt 5 days MC over 2wk+ when i had really bad cramps.. couldn't sleep n even woke up in pain.. which was before i discovered i was preggie. i already used up 10days out of the 14days MC period. so she lagi unhappy.

but i tink she might guess it soon as the MC i submited yesterday was from thomson womens clinic. as the pregnancy progress, i might be taking more MC.. she's 40yrs, married with no kids.. so she will nv understand our situation one lor.. i told my GM coz he's a family man, will be understanding.

i've requested to my GM to take 2.5mths for my maternity leave and leave the bal 0.5mth to be used over a period of 6mths (according to MOM guideline) but he needs to discuss it with the boss in HK regional office. last time i ever brought tis up to the finance n admin manager n she insisted dat the maternity leave muz take 3mths, can'T leave bal to use over a period of time. nw i wonder if HK boss will approve my request anot. coz my HK colleague juz went maternity leave last week n she taken all of the given 10wks maternity leave.

Morning Ladies...

NI: I also experienced cramps.. thot that's normal cos the uterus/bb is growing...

ladies, i juz went toilet n realised that i'm spotting... looks abit like usually when AF is gonna start dat kind of spotting. shd i go n see dr. adrian asap? very worried nw.
sad.gif

sel, juz called dr. adrian n he asked me to go n see him nw. my sis is bring me to kkh instead. going off nw.

bluberi: hmm...pity your admin manager. not married no wonder lah. i tot maternity leave is 12 weeks? and according to MOM guidelines, you can take the forst 2 months then the last month either take continuously or you can spread it out. so tell your HR manager to go and learn/read up on the rules!! and you read up too ok? don't be cheated. we have our rights as preggie ladies. i know my previous jap company, my colleague kena demoted cos of her preg. i'm thankful that in this present co (US MNC), they are more pro-family. even sick, they will chase you out from the company! haha.

NL => I used to worry sick about the cramps, but gynae assured me cos we are stretching so bound to have cramps. Dont worry abt it, and just avoid heavy things &amp; cold drinks, cos it will worsen the cramps.

me feel lousy today. cant vomit bul feel nausea. nearly threw up in the bus today. tahan tahan and ate sweets.

thanks for the warm welcome
happy.gif

twws
your son is so guai... <envious> how old is he? i wish mine could play on his own... all he wants is for me to carry him around.. i wonder how i will manage his weight in the 3rd trimester... hopefully he will be walking by then.... he's 8 months old now..

SAHMs
anyone staying around the east?

regarding confinment ladies, i'm super ks... already called up the agencies to check, the going rate for CNY is 2.7k + 2 angpows.. super pricey!

last night no appetite for dinner, asked hb who's not working to cook soup for me, who knows ate half way went to vomit (but nothing comes out) then drank some milk to substitute. Ended up this morning having bad gastric and hungry. Guess gonna see a doc again later. *uncomfortable*

Btw, any mummy going to the Motherhood exhibition?

showy: me just threw up. sigh. everytime coming to lunch time will throw up. my stomach so many days not bloated and started again. dunno why.

me going motherhood fair.

Back